And I oop-

When we got home, Sam had Kat come over and told her what I had asked.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been here for you as much as a mom should, and I understand where your coming from though," Kat said.

"Thanks," Then Colby walked in and they started getting my papers out.

"Well Ally, we have some news for you, We are moving, everybody in the house is moving. Me, Colby and Jake are moving to an apartment building. We are all going to live at the same place, but have different rooms. Corey and Devyn are moving off on their own, and Aaron is moving out on his own," Sam told me.

"What!?" I asked

"Sorry for not telling you sooner, we just didn't want you to be mad," Sam said.

"So, will I get to see you guys still?" I asked.

"Yeah, we will still hang out together and stuff like that, but it was time that we all became a little independent," Sam informed me.

"So, who will I live with?" I asked.

"Well, on the way home, Colby and I talked about it, and since we were going to sign your papers over to him, you will live with him," Sam said.

I looked over at Colby," This should be fun..." I said with a small laugh.

"It should be, you can party with me, and you'll get to have new experiments with me too," He said as he walked over and draped an arm over my shoulder.

"Well, we have five days to get out, so Why don't you and Ally start getting your stuff packed and start taking it over in the morning," Sam said to Colby,

"Yes sir, we sure will" Colby said back.

Then we all went our different ways.

I walked over to my room, and the first thing I did was throw all my blades away. I was leaving it behind me, I was going to bury it and hopefully never dig it back up. then I started putting my clothes in the boxes Colby had gave me.

I had finally gotten my clothes fully packed, then went into the bathroom to start getting all my stuff out  of there. When I was going through, I realized that I no longer would have a girl to buy my girl stuff, so either I needed to talk to Colby about that or... Wait, Jake has a girlfriend now so...

Now that I had that figured out, I then started packing odds and ends that were in my room. When I looked at my phone it was 2:45, and I had a text from Sam: Hey, do you want to play the midnight man game with me and the roommates? If not that's ok, you can Leave with Corey and Devyn and go hang out with them for a while.

I texted him back: Sure, I'll play, I've never done it before so you'll have to explain  the rules before.

Sam: I normally do, we'll be recording it for my channel.

Me: Ok.

So I went walking over to Sam's room and Colby, Sam, Jake and Brennen were already in there so I went in and sat down.

"Oh, by the way, Ally, this is Brennen, and Brennen This is Ally," Colby said. We both stood up and gave eachother a small hug and sat down.

Then Sam went over the rules and we decided that Brennen was going to the lighter holder.

"Hey, don't we need salt still?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah we do," Sam said.

"Ok I'll run down and get it!" I said.

*Colby P.O.V*

As Ally ran out the door I realized that she was mine now. I couldn't wait for her to meet all my friends, she had already met Corbin, Brennen, and Big Nik, but she still needed to meet Mike, Kevin, and them. This was gonna be fun.