Getting comfortably until...

It had been a week since they had adopted me. I had a whole new closet full of clothes.

I heard a knock at the door, Sam ran over and opened it. I seen a shorter guy with blue hair, and a beard. 

"Come in," Sam told him. He came in and whispered something to Sam.

"Oh yeah, this is Ally, the girl Kat and I Adopted. Ally, This is Big Nik."

"HI," I gave him a small wave.  When I met Big Nik I got a really weird feeling around him, I just wanted to get away from him. "Hey, I'm gonna go up to me room and arrange some stuff. 

"Ok!" Sam Said.

*TIME SKIP*

I was listing to music on my bed when my door opened. It was Colby.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi," I replied.

"So, do you wanna play truth or dare, so then we can get to know each other better?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

So we headed downstairs. All the roommates were down there. Finally, Aaron came out of his room from playing Fortnite. I slowly walked down the stairs, and headed over to the 'Filming' couch. I sat in between Sam and Colby.

Sam did his intro to his video. Then we started.

"Ally, Truth or dare?" Colby Said.

"Truth" I said.

"Tell me how you truly feel about me." Colby Said.

"Well, you are like an older brother to me. You can make me happy when I don't feel like being happy. I also feel like I can come to you with any of my issues," I told him.

"AWE!" all the roommates said.

"See guys, she trusts me more!" Colby said joking around.

After we all ended up going, Sam did his outro, and we ended the video.

"Well, that was fun... now you guys know ALOT about me..." I awkwardly said.

"Yep," Colby said.

**TIME SKIP**

I slowly walked over to Colby's room, I really needed to talk to him about something. 

I knocked softly and he came and answered the door.

"Oh, Hi Ally" He said.

"Hi Colby, I have a question.." I said.

"Ask away," He said in a relaxed voice.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Yeah, Why not?" He said, and motioned for me to come in and sit down.

I went in and sat on the couch and he sat on the edge of his bed.

"So..." I said dragging "I don't know why, but I feel like I don't fit in. It's not like you guys making me feel this way but I just don't feel comfortable," I said really fast.

"Well, thanks for talking to me, but I don't know what I can do..." He said kinda pathetically. 

"Another thing... I have really bad anxiety, and I try not to show it but it's hard." I tried explaining to him.

"I kinda figured that out. I wanted to ask you if you had anxiety, but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," he told me.

"It's ok, that's kinda what I wanted to tell you in a nutshell, but thanks for listening, and not judging me," I said looking down at the floor.

"Why would I judge you, when I was your age I struggled with anxiety, but starting our Vine channel help, and Sam helped me through it also," He informed me.

"COLBY, SAM, COREY!" I heard Jake yell from down stairs.

"WHAT??!" They all yelled at the same time. I think it's weird that they all kinda answer at one time.

"COME HERE!" Jake yelled again.

"Welp, I guess that my que, I gotta go. Bye," Colby told me.

"Yep, bye." I said standing up and walking out of his room.

I felt better now that I had told somebody how I felt. I hope Colby will keep it to himself about my anxiety. I don't want everybody in the house bothering me about it. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I started to watch Netflix when somebody started yelling. I was pretty sure that It was Corey and Jake. I heard Jake yell. SHE'S 16, I'M NOT MESSING AROUND WITH HER.  WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT??

I automatically jumped up and run downstairs.

"What's going on?" I yelled already frustrated. 

"Ally, you know you can tell us what's happening," Corey said.

"What do you mean, I can tell you what's happening," I asked.

"You can tell us about that happening with Jake," I looked over at Jake and I could tell he was frustrated also.

"Nothing is happening with him, We haven't even been alone together yet. Sam is always with me if I'm with any of you, except Colby, and the only time me and Colby are alone together is when I go over and talk to him, and vent how I feel." I said looking at Corey, and throwing my hands around, and motioning to somebody every now and then when I said a name. 

*Cliff hanger..?*