Waiting

As we walked into Tempest Corbin gave me a small hug and asked "Next year... Maybe?" 

"Sure," I said with a small nod.

We walked into Tempest and we worked on my backflips, and then we play a game of pre. I decided I want to prank him, and that I was going to act like I got seriously hurt. 

Corbin ran across the bars and then went into a pre. So when I did it I acted like I fell and hit my head.

*Corbin's P.O.V* 

She was running across the bars and fell. I ran over to her and she had passed out. I started panicking. I didn't know what to do, we were the only one's there because we had stayed after they closed. 

I picked her up and carried her over to the office and laid her down. I didn't think it was severe enough to call the Hospital so I just let her lay down and waited for her to wake up.  

Finally like an hour later I felt a wave of relief.

Ally's P.O.V

I woke up to see myself in the office, and corbin was sitting on a chair in the corner. He looked up and came over.

"Thank god your ok!" He said

"Well, it was supposed to be a prank. but i actually hit my head.." I replied

"Oh.."

"Yeah, do u wanna go finish our game of pre?"

"Hey, your little 'prank' put you at p" He said smirking.

"Fine," I said with and eye roll.

So we went out to finish our game.

**Time Skip**

When we got home it was like 2 a.m and I told Corbin he could crash in my room. We cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep.

**Time skip- Morning**

I woke up with a person beside me, I sorta freaked out because I forgot about corbin crashing beside me after we got home from Tempest. I slowly sat up and climbed my way over him. I went down stairs and Colby was the only person up. 

"Hey, what are you doing up so early, it's only 8," I said looking down at my phone.

"Enh, didn't sleep much last night I went to a party, one question though, why did you get home so late and who was with you?"

"I went to Tempest with Corbin yesterday, remember, we were there all day, and pretty late into the night, and I told him that he would come crash at the house so he wasn't out driving at like 1a.m."

"Oh ok, where is he?"

"In my room, why?"

"Just wondering."

"ok"

I decided I needed to change into something different than what I wore yesterday so I went up to my room. When I walked in Corbin had just woke up.

"Oh, Hey!" 

"Hi' he said in a groggy morning voice.

"How'd you sleep?" 

"Pretty good."

"That's good!"

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt with a pair of black jeans. I walked out and corbin was still laying in bed.

"Hey, I kinda needa change so like..."

"But I don't wanna get up" he complained.

"Ok, Fine, at least turn your head or something." I sighed.

After he turned around I hurried up and changed and told he was good to turn around now. I walked back into my closet and grabbed a pair of gucci shoes and threw them on and walked out.

"Oh yeah, u needa get up soon, it's my morning to make breakfast and with these crazy guys I live with if you aren't like the 3rd person to get down there after its done, either you don't eat or you make your own. There's a large hoodie in my closet, and a pair of my ex's sweatpants you can probably fit into."

"Ok" he said rolling out of bed directly onto my floor, when he landed it make a decently loud bang and I'm surprised it didn't wake Jake because his bed is right on the other side of the wall.

I headed down stairs and got out stuff to make pancakes and bacon. 

I started mixing the batter the I felt someone put there hands around my waist, it took me by surprise so I kinda jumped a little.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you." Corbin said from behind me smirking.

"Yeah, totally.." I said with an eye roll.

He just chuckled and walked over to the bar and sat down.