Why?

I walked downstairs and went back to sitting on the couch. Paralyzed was still playing. I've always felt this song. I used to listen to it when my dad was yelling at me. I listened to it when I felt like nobody understood me. 

I really liked this house, the majority of the people were nice, but you had Corey that felt like he was in charge of everything. I feel like he hates me, like my dad did. Nothing I ever do will be good enough for him. I honestly don't know why I feel this way. I don't want to, but I can't help it. 

I slowly stood up and then went up to see if everybody was out of my room. Colby was still in there he was sitting on my bed with his head down.  

"Hey, wassup wit chu?" I asked him.

"Oh hey," He responded with. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down beside him. 

"Nothing," He said.

"C'mon, be real with me, what's wrong?" I asked him again.

"I just feel like if I took more precaution to what you told me, I would've been able to stop this. It's my fault that I left you vulnerable to Corey being a dick. Only if I would've been..." He was saying but then I cut him off.

"It's not your fault," I told him.

"But, if I would've been more protective of you, he wouldn't have said what he said," 

"Colby, quit blaming yourself."

"But."

"But nothing."

I stood up and gave him a small hug, and told him that he needed to go find where everybody else was, and hang out with them.

He walked of my room, and then I layed down on my bed. I accidentally laid on my arm. Then I remembered everything that had just happened. It was my fault. If I hadn't ever been  alone with anybody Corey wouldn't have said anything. But at the same time I wasn't ever alone with Jake. So no matter what, Corey probably was going to be a dick. 

I heard a soft knock on my door,"Who is it?" I asked.

"Corey," I heard the person outside my door say.

"What do you what?" 

"Can I talk to you?"

"What, you want to talk to a 'Liar??"

"I'm sorry about earlier." Corey said as he walked in my room. I kinda sat up and scooted over to the corner of my bed and my wall.

"Why do you think I would let Jake try to mess with me, but then not say anything. If he did, I would've said something."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yeah, It makes me think that you don't trust me, and that no matter what I say, you think that I'm a Liar... Like I said earlier, that's what my dad always called me. Then he killed himself, and left a note saying that if was all my fault," by now I was crying.

Corey just stood there with his mouth open, and wide eyed,"Oh..."

"Leave, and can you have Colby come back up here?" I asked him.

"Yeah," Corey said walking out of my room still in disbelief. 

I sat there for about 30 minutes crying, and there still was no Colby. So I assumed that Corey forgot to tell him to come up here. I honestly didn't plan on telling Corey about my life story, but I guess I did, and it's too late to go back now so...

*Cliff Hanger again?* OOF