Leaving

After what felt like forever me and Sam quit hugging due to the fact that Kat had screamed upstairs to us telling us to hurry up. I stood up and grabbed the few outfits i had and shoved them in a bag. I walked over to sam and said,"That's it, I'm ready."

We finally got done doing paperwork and everything so we got to leave. 

After about 30 or so minutes we pulled in a huge house's driveway. 

"Were home!" Sam said.

I got out of the car and looked up."This place is huge!" I said.

I walked over to the back of the car and grabbed my two bags of stuff. I walked to the front door with sam. 

"WERE HOME BITCHES," he screamed.

"COMING," I heard a faint voice yell.

About two minutes later the door was opened by a boy with blonde hair, muscles, and beside him was a little dog."Oh, GET DOWN HERE COLBY, COREY, AND DEVYN!" he yelled the last part.

I heard what sounded like footsteps. Then I seen a boy with dark brown hair walking towards us. Then he put his phone away and looked up, my eyes met with the most beautiful blue eyes. I found it satisfying that he was in all black like me. 

"Hey, it's not nice to stare!" He said "but by the way I'm colby."

"H-h-hi," I managed to say.

Then a man with a man bun came down with a girl, I guessed it was Corey and Devyn.

"Hey, You must be Sam and Kat's new daughter," Corey said.

"Yeah," I said kinda nervous.

"Well, she is, but treat her like another roommate.," Sam said.

"Ok,"the others said in unison.

Finally Sam showed me where I was sleeping, and helped me set my stuff up.