Awkward

So, I got all of Colby's friends number and saved them into my phone. 

**Time skip**

"Hey, Ally!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw mike standing there, "Oh hey!" I replied.

"So, Colby told me that you like to sing, let me hear you," he asked.

"Umm... Im not very good, you should have Katrina sing, she's really good at it." I said hoping that he wouldn't ask me again.

"Well, I still want to hear you sing, I've heard Katrina sing, but I want you to sing," He said.

"Umm... ok", I said then I brought up Paid my Dues by NF and started singing/rapping, "They get paid for trashing people I get paid cause I stay workin' drop the search and the emerge up out of nowhere to the surface, just to peak behind the curtain throwing salt at all my burdens, I'm aware I shouldn't give this my attention life's a journey I should just stay on my path and learn to laugh you think they heard me, ears are burning put them out quiet, quiet look around why don't they find someone way more interesting to write about us were kinda boring aren't we all we do is whine and pout it's confusing so amusing  how I argue with myself, Hello. I spit it with ease so leave it to me, you doubted but you better believe I'm on a rampage hit them with the record release depending the week I'm probably gonna have to achieve another goal let me go when I'm over the beat I go into to beast mode like I'm ready to feast, I'm fed up with these thieves tryna get me to bleed they wanna see me take an L yep see what I mean. How many records I gotta give you to get with the program taken for granted I'm about to give you the whole plan, open your mind up and take a look at the blueprint debate if you gotta but gotta hold it with both hand picken at the bars you gotta be smart you really got to dig in your heart to get to the root of an issue pursuing the mental can be dark and be difficult but the pay off at the end if it can help you to get through it,"

"What the hell, why were you hiding this from us?" Mike asked.

"I mean I wasn't really hiding it from you, I just didn't ever really say that I liked to, if that's what you consider hiding stuff then there's a lot of stuff I'm hiding," I told him.

"Well, I'm wanting to write a song, do you want to help me record it?" He asked.

"Umm... sure..?" I questioned.

"Ok, I'll text you tomorrow and have you ask Colby if you can come over and we can start writing and recording it," He said.

"Ok!" I replied.

"Hey, I got to go but see you tomorrow," He said as he turned around and walked away.

"See ya," I replied.

I went over to Colby because I knew that we would be leaving to the new apartment soon, I was excited. I mainly liked the fact that my room was going to be up on the balcony thingy inside his room. 

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Yeppur, lets go," I replied.

"Ok," He said as we headed outside. We had already kinda said our goodbyes to the other guys, but kinda didn't because we would be seeing them again probably after we got to the apartment. "Hey, can you pull up the directions to the apartment, I still haven't memorized it," He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I got you," I said as I pulled up maps on my phone, "Can I also be in control of the music," I asked.

"Sure, just don't play trashy music, please," He asked.

"Alright," I said as I pulled up Ariana Grande.

Some random song that I didn't know came on and and colby asked, " What is this!?"