Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 28

1.5K 42 5
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

An explosion was created and everyone who was near Korosensei got wiped out.

I took a step back on the motorboat and used my arms to protect my face from the strong wind, waves, and bright light that appeared from the explosion.

Due to how strong the wind and waves were, I crouched down a bit to prevent myself from falling off.

As a few second passed, everything started to subside. I stood up and looked around not seeing the octopus.

This is clearly unlike any other assassination attempt we did, it actually felt like it worked..

"Stay alert! He can regenerate!" Karasuma exclaimed as he ran on the docks and looked around trying to find anything related to Korosensei.

"Isogai, Kataoka! Change of plans, watch the water!" Karasuma exclaimed towards Isogai and Megu.

The two nodded their heads and start checking the area, I pulled my gun out and searched the water, I see everyone pulling their weapons out and kept their guard up.

'Where could he be? He has nowhere to run!' I thought as I carefully looked at the water.

As I continued to search, something caught my eye.

"There!" I exclaimed out as I pointed at the air bubbles that were surfacing the water.

I pointed my gun towards it, ready to shoot if it's the octopus. The bubbles started to become more and it looked like the water was boiling.

Everyone stared at the bubbles, keeping their guard up as they looked at it. 

Eventually the bubbles stopped and something resurfaced, we all looked at it, not expecting to see that.

"Nyungey!" We heard a weird noise resurface from the water.

We all looked at it surprised and not really expect to see that, we all had a deadpan look on our faces and we continued to stare at it.

"What the hell is that?!" I exclaimed as I looked at the ball floating on the water.

The result of the explosion was Korosensei who only had his head left and it was being protected by a clear circular barrier.

"Nyufufufu!!" The octopus let out.

"Behold! My trump card of all trump cards!! My perfect defense form!" The octopus said all smugly.

'Perfect defense form?!' I thought with a 'seriously?!' look on my face.

And I was hella sure I wasn't the only who thought that, because everyone had the same expression as I had.

"The exterior is a crystallized high-density condensed energy. The energy left over upon shrinking my body down hardens in a shell around it." He explains his defense form.

"In this form, I'm absolutely invincible!" The octopus yelled out smugly.

Yada then complains that we could never kill him, but then the octopus proceeds to explain that his shell will decay within a day and will turn back to his usual from.

But until he turns back, we can't land a hit on him.

'You've got to be kidding me.' I thought as I looked at the octopus head.

He got us, another trick up his sleeve, even after all that. I don't know whether I should be impressed or upset about this.

"Invincible my ass! This has to be breakable somehow!" Terasaka exclaims as he grabbed Korosensei and pulls out a wrench and proceeds to continuously hit the barrier around Korosensei.

'Where'd he get that wrench? Did he pull it out of his ass like some sort of cartoon character?' I thought as I watched this idiot try landing a hit on the octopus head.

"It's not use~. Even a nuclear bomb wouldn't leave a scratch." The octopus said smugly as he whistled.

I got out of the motorboat and made my way onto on the docks, I see Karma making his way towards me and he was holding something.

He gave me a devil smirk and I immediately placed one on my face when we had an idea.

"Oh, I get it. No weaknesses means we're out of options." Karma said as he indicated Terasaka to pass Korosensei to him.

Terasaka passed it to him which Karma catches the octopus' head and I proceed to pull my phone out, I then clicked on a certain picture on my phone and faced the image towards the octopus with a smirk.

"AHHH!!" The octopus shrieks out as I showed him a picture of him reading dirty magazines with a pink face and wearing a dragon fly head costume.

"No! Stop! I can't cover my face without any hands!" He exclaims as he continued to shriek.

"Haha, sorry sorry!" I said smirking at him and taking the thing from Karma's hand.

"Then, I'll just place this instead!" I said as I put on an innocent look and placed a sea slug on him, causing him to scream and shriek even more.

Karma and I stood up and I held onto the octopus.

"Someone go find a filthy old guy so we can jam this thing down his shorts!" Karma and I yelled out.

"No!! HELP!!" The octopus screamed.

As Karma and I had fun with him, Karasuma took the octopus and placed him in a clear plastic bag. Everyone was still a bit gloomy from the failed assassination attempt, so the octopus tried to cheer them up.

He started praising us, saying that not even the army could get that far from killing him, and I'll admit, when I heard that, my ego boosted up a bit, but just a bit.

I could tell from his voice, he was impressed and proud by how far got from killing him, but everyone was still feeling down, they knew that this was their biggest disappointment.

With our tiredness and fatigue, we made it back towards the hotel.

We all sat on the table, we were given drinks and some drank them. I was seated with Karma and Nagisa, I placed my upper body on the table and just let out a huge sigh.

"We were so close.." I said as I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah.." Nagisa replied his face clearly disappointed,

I played with the straw and just lazed on the chair, I looked at everyone and I noticed that something didn't seem right. Some seemed really exhausted and waay too tired, it made me a bit suspicious. 

A bad feeling started tugging at my stomach and I can tell that something is definitely not right. I stood up from my chair so that I can check on them, but as I stood up, someone bumped into me.

Turning to my right I see Rio, and she didn't really looked all that good.

"Sorry, but can I lean on you for a sec, (Y/n)?" She asked me and her complexion was weird.

Before I could reply, she slipped past me and her body fell. I quickly caught her before she could hit the ground.

"Rio?!" I exclaimed towards her.

"I wanted to go back to my room, but my body can't seem to move at all.." She said weakly as she looked at me.

Crouching down, I placed a hand on her forehead and she's burning up. My eyes widened to how high her temperature was.

"You're burning up!" I exclaimed worriedly at her.

I tried cooling her down by giving her some cold water and fanning her, but nothing seemed to work.

As I tried to cool Rio down, I heard some surprised yells behind me. Turning my head around, I see Okajima having a massive nosebleed, and he's letting out a shitload of blood than a normal nosebleed.

Some students became sick and some passed out, I see Kayano making her way towards Rio and Me.

"Watch her for a sec." I told her as I passed Rio to her.

"Okay." She nodding her head and gently holding Rio.

Standing up, I made my way towards Karma and Nagisa. I watched everyone, clearly wondering as to what the hell is going on.

"What in the actual fuck is going on?" I asked a bit pissed, wondering on who would cause this.

"Something's not right." Karma said as he looked at everyone who weren't okay.

We watched everyone and started wondering what's happening to them or what's causing them to be like this.

We heard the doors open and we see Karasuma entering, I see him asking a waitress where the nearest hospital is, but since it's a small island...

There's no way there's a hospital here.

Karma, Nagisa and I made our way towards him, clearly confused about the situation.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, there's no hospital on this island and going back to Tokyo will take a lot of time." He said as he looked at everyone with frustration clear in his eyes.

As we stood there in silence, the sound of a phone ringing caught our attention. We see Karasuma taking his phone out and looking at the ID caller.

He picks it up and puts it on speaker.

"Hey there Sensei." A clearly suspicious person said.

"Your precious students seem to be in a bad way."

"Who is this!?" Karasuma questions.

"Who I am doesn't matter, those brats aren't the only one after the marked man." He said which made it clear he knows about Korosensei.

"You mean you did this?" Karasuma said a bit pissed.

"How observant." Mystery man said praising Karasuma, though it sounded like mockery.

"It's an artificial virus. Once you're infected, it's all over." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"The incubation period and initial symptoms vary, but after a week, the body's cells will be shredded, ending in death." He said making my eyes widen in disbelief.

"What..?" I breathed out, not believing the words I just heard.

'They're going to die in a week..?' I thought still processing the words I just heard.

"There's only one remedy, likewise an original concoction. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who has it." He said which made me a bit relieved, but I knew getting wouldn't be simple.

"It's too much of a bother to give it to you, so you'd better come get it directly." Mystery man said. 

I see Karasuma signalling someone to come over towards him, turning my head I see Kayano running up towards us, she was holding a cellphone.

She showed us the phone and it was a map, there was this yellow circle in the corner, and I'm pretty sure it's where the person calling us is at.

"There's a hotel atop this island's mountain, and bring me the bounty." He said clearly telling us to bring the 'bounty' or the octopus.

"Come up to the top floor in the next hour. But, Teach, you seem pretty tough. Dangerous, even." He said.

"So go ahead and bring the shortest boy you have and a (h/c) haired female." He said and hung up.

The sounds of the phone beeping was all that we heard.

"He clearly wants Nagisa, but why me? I've been skipping a shitload, so I don't think I've met anyone this fucking dangerous let alone crazy." I said crossing my arms.

"I don't know, but we're dealing with someone dangerous." Karasuma said as he slammed the octopus on a table and gripped on it tightly, clearly furious.

#######################

HEYOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here's another chap!!

I know it's a bit late but, HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSS!!!

I hope you had a great holidays! 

But if not, I hoped my chapters cheered you up a bit.

But if it doesn't, then I'm sorryyyy!!

I hope you'll cheer up soon!!

Anyways!!

Thanks so much for readingggg!!

Now, I'm gonna head out and continue on making the rest of the chapss!!

BYE BYEEEEEEEEEE~~~

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
172 0 19
Ema Hinata always wanted a big family, even growing up with two older sisters. Fortunately their father remarries and now the three sisters have thir...
3.4K 136 67
What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower rank? Or will she find herself assassinatin...
160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...