Sound of the melody (A Lukane...

By Mesha4200

Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped... More

Chapter 1: prepare to move on
Chapter 2: Ice skating
Chapter 3: Kagami akumatized
Chapter 4: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Spades part 1
Chapter 5: Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion vs Spades part 2
Chapter 6: introducing the Dupain-Chengs
Chapter 7: gossip
Chapter 8: 2 boys, 1 girl
Chapter 9: Picnic date with Luka
Chapter 10: way to go
Chapter 11: Operation Lukanette
Chapter 12: the tune for Marinette
Chapter 13: Good news
Chapter 14: Prepping up dinner
Chapter 15: Dinner time
Chapter 16: Luka's birthday (the present)
Chapter 17: Luka's birthday (the concert)
Chapter 18: Adrien Akumatized
Chapter 19: sad Marinette
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21: Ladybug vs Fire Heart part 1
Chapter 22: Getting some help
Chapter 23: Ladybug, Viperion, and Ryuko vs Fire Heart part 2
Chapter 24: After concert trip
Chapter 25: Adrien's attempt to apologize
Chapter 26: Adrien here?
Chapter 27: Lukanette over? πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 28: kidnapping
Chapter 29: Escape and calling the police
Chapter 30: Adrien vs Luka
Chapter 31: Saving Marinette
Chapter 32: The Hospital
Chapter 33: Truth about Master Fu
Chapter 34: Lila 😀😑
Chapter 35: school without Adrien
Chapter 36: Luka's talk
Chapter 37: Lila akumatized
Chapter 38: help
Chapter 39: heroes vs anti-love
Chapter 40: big battle
Chapter 41: Adrien and Lila's strategies
Chapter 42: the wake
Chapter 43: a quiet place
Chapter 44: Adrien alive?
Chapter 45: the guilt and confession
Chapter 46: Staying the night
Chapter 47: Fire arm attack failed
Chapter 48: Cousin Stan
Chapter 49: Adrien akumatized and Stan Amoktized
Chapter 50: Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 51: Ladybug vs Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 53: Luka's decision (what to do?)
Chapter 54: Luka's decision (realiziation)
Epilogue

Chapter 52: the new Cat Noir

1.5K 25 2
By Mesha4200

After Cat Boy transformed, he and Ladybug ran into the city and jumped from building to building.

Cat Boy: Who is it this time?

Ladybug: Titanic and Hurricane. I have a feeling Hawkmoth and Mayura have something to do with this. *They both landed. * There they are.

Hawkmoth: Titanic, Ladybug has a new ally with the black cat ring. You and Hurricane better get their miraculouses or you both will drown from the flood.

Titanic: Don't worry, Hawkmoth. You'll get them. Hey you two, hope you can swim. *He shoots water at them. Cat Boy used his staff as a shield and blocked out the water. * Ugh, Hurricane, crank up the wind. *Hurricane spin super fast and move towards them. *

Ladybug: Cat Boy, come on! *They both run and hide to the next roof and hide behind the solar panels. Then, rain starts to fall and the wind starts to blow harder too. * We can't get near them. What are we gonna do? *Cat Boy used his cat eyes and he could see where the Amok was. *

Cat Boy: I'll distract Hurricane while you get Titanic's Akuma.

Ladybug: How do you know where it is?

Cat Boy: It's in the watch I gave him on his birthday last year. I'll get it while you distract Titanic from blasting.

Ladybug: I... I can't. *Cat Boy looked at her and he held her hand. *

Cat Boy: It'll be okay, Ladybug. *He placed his other hand on top of her. * I promise. *He leaps away and uses his staff and extends it to be longer and he goes inside Hurricane. The Hurricane mumbled, Titanic looked at Hurricane. *

Titanic: What the... *Ladybug twirled her yo-yo and scowled at Titanic. *

Ladybug: Okay. Time to end this flood. Lucky charm! *She twirled her yo-yo up and a swarm of ladybugs came and a fishing net appeared. * A fishing net?

Titanic: Fishing, huh, Ladybug? Try to catch this wave. *He goes up to Ladybug, but she evades him and he uses bubbles on Ladybug, he catches her, but she can't pop it. *

Ladybug: Ugh, ugh!

Titanic: I got you now, Ladybug. Now let me just take your miraculous and be done for.

Ladybug: Ugh, never! *She looked at the net and Titanic. And that gave her an idea. * Hey Titanic, you're the catch of the day! *She threw the fishing net at Titanic, he started to move around and try to be free, but he didn't, his Akuma fell and Ladybug caught it. *

Cat Boy: Cataclysm! *He hit the Amoktized object and He and Stan start to fall, Cat Boy catches Stan and as soon as they land, Stan lets one rip. *

Cat Boy: Aw, come on! *He holds his nose.*

Stan: Sorry, that one slipped.

Cat Boy: Thanks for the heads up. *Ladybug broke the rose and the Akuma flew out and the feather floated away. *

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma and Amok. *She spins her yo-yo until it glows white. * Tim ego de-evilize! *She catches them in her yo-yo. * Gotcha! *She set them both free. She waved at them goodbye. * Miraculous Ladybug! *She threw her fishing net up and made everything turn back to normal, the road and streets are not flooded, Ladybug is free from the bubble, and Adrien is deakumatized. *

Adrien: What happened?

Ladybug: You were akumatized and he was amoktized.

Adrien: (rubbing his head) Aw man, I let it happen again. I better go. *Ladybug and Cat Boy's miraculous start to beep. *

Ladybug: We better go too. Come on! *They both run off.*

Hawkmoth: You and your new cat holder may have won this time, Ladybug, but I'll get those miraculous even if I can put Paris underwater! *The window starts to close. Meanwhile, Ladybug and Cat Boy hide in the alley and they de-transformed and their Kwamis float next to them. *

Marinette: Are you okay?

Luka: Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Look about today... *Soon, Marinette's phone beeped. It's a message from her dad. *

Marinette: (checking her phone) I gotta get going.

Luka: I'll walk you home. *They both start walking to her house. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 222 10
(discontinued) Lila has won, she got Marinette's friends on her side, framing her for something she didn't do, even Adrien seems to believe Lila, the...
5.6K 118 13
Marinette has always found herself screwing with her words when around boys. This was always evident with Adrien and then Luka. Once Luka broke up wi...
6.3K 169 30
Adrien rejects Marinette's confession to him, but regrets it as he realizes he may be feeling a bit more than friendship for the girl. However Luka's...
7.6K 125 11
DISCONTINUED (maybe) This is a Miraculous Ladybug High School AU, meaning that there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir. What happens when jealousy gets in t...