cotton candy girl || k. baku...

By princess_eirileng

๐–คห’ห’ongoing, currently editing ๐–คห’ห’ her love was sweet and fluffy like cotton candy. in which katsuki finds h... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter six

12.9K 485 769
By princess_eirileng

"Hey love, what's up?" Fuyuko said, her voice on the speaker of Y/N's phone.

"Hi, I just wanted to invite you out, it's been a while since we've gone out somewhere, I've just been really busy with school and all that, ya know, the whole USJ thing that went on, and the sports festival is coming up" Y/N said.

She walked over to her dresser, looking for some clothes to wear.

"I just haven't had much free time" Y/N said.

"Aww, you miss me" Fuyuko purred.

Y/N blushed.

"Yeah, yeah. Something like that" Y/N giggled.

"I'd be down to hang out, lets go to the amusement park. How about inviting Katsuki too? Get the whole gang back together"

Y/N got excited at the mention of his name, but calmed herself down.

"Perfect! I'll see you there at 2?" She said.

"Yup, oh, I'll be inviting Izuku as well, see ya' there" Fuyuko snickered.

Y/N gasped and was about to argue, but sighed when she saw that Fuyuko already hung up the phone. She realized that she failed to clarify the whole situation with Izuku, and that she was attempting to get over him.

She shook her head and went to go get dressed, some overalls and sneakers would be fine. She fixed her hair up, and put some cash in her back pocket.

"Mama! I'm going out with Fuyuko and Katsuki, I'll be back in a few hours" Y/N said while grabbing a fruit to snack on while on her way.

"Alright. Don't be back too late, there's been a lot of villains out recently" Her mother warned.

Y/N nodded respectively.

"Okay, bye mama!" She said, waving and shutting the door.

She made her way to the amusement park, gaping when she saw Izuku heading the same way.

"Oh! F/N! Headed to the park?" He said.

She gulped. He had a smiling face, and his happy demeanor. He was being as sweet as he always was, and that made it even harder to avoid him.

"U-u-um, yup!" She responded, looking in another direction.

He sped up to her and started walking by her side.

She cussed in her mind, asking herself why she didn't leave earlier, or later, so she wouldn't have to meet up with Izuku.

"Could we maybe, talk on the way there? There's something I've been meaning to ask" He said.

She flinched, her mind wandering into panic.

"S-sure thing"

"Well, I've brought it up before, you've been ignoring me a lot recently, and if I did anything to upset you, I'm so sorry.." He said.

She flinched again at his puppy eyes, she was mad at herself for making him upset.

"No it's not your fault, really! I've just been uh.."

She glanced at his face that awaited an answer.

"I've just been a bit stressed lately, y-you know, the sports festival and all that! Sorry I don't have much time to talk anymore" She lied.

He nodded, and felt a bit of relief, but he could tell by her tone of voice that it was a lie.

They walked in awkward silence, and both sighed in relief when they reached their destination.

Fuyuko stood by the front, holding the four red tickets in her hand, she was ignoring Katsuki, who was next to her, shouting about something.

"Hi" Y/N said, waving.

Katsuki immediately stopped shouting. His face relaxed when he saw her, but went back to his scowl when he saw Izuku not too far behind.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Katsuki asked rudely.

Fuyuko slapped the back of his head.

"No, none of that. You two are getting along today. If I hear one rude remark, you're out of here, got it?" Fuyuko growled, her eyes going dark.

The two boys shuddered, Izuku nodded obediently, while Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"Okay. Now, Y/N, where do you want to go first?" Fuyuko asked.

She looked at the piece of paper with the map on it. And put a finger to her face while she thought.

"Let's start off simple, the carousel!" Y/N said, smiling excitedly.

"Carousel? That's for little kids and punks, I'm not about to go on there" Katsuki scowled.

Y/N frowned, and looked down. He felt immediate guilt at his actions, but said nothing.

"Oh shut up, you're going" Fuyuko said, pulling him by the ear.

He cussed and shouted, while Izuku and Y/N laughed hysterically at the two.

But something in Y/N's heart bothered her when she saw those two interacting, a low feeling. She didn't know what it was, but she brushed it off anyway.

They all picked their seats, Y/N sitting down on a horse with wings.

Fuyuko took pictures of her friends, mostly of the restrained boy who was about to be kicked from the ride.

"Get me off of this thing!!" Katsuki shouted.

Y/N giggled to herself.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!" He shouted at her.

She shook her head and giggled some more.

When the ride ended, their group made their way to the spinning teacups. Then the slingshot, which Y/N decided to pass on.

Izuku went, but Fuyuko hopped off last minute, leaving him in a state of despair.

They all laughed at his panicked face as he shot up into the sky.

He got off, legs wobbly. Y/N smiled and giggled at the shaking boy.

Fuyuko nudged Y/N, and leaned to her ear.

"Look, the ferris wheel. You know that if you go on there with someone, and if one of you have feelings for the other, it's almost guaranteed that you'll end up together" Fuyuko said.

Y/N could hear the smirk in her voice, she blushed and pushed her face away.

"Fuyuko! Stop that.." She whined.

The blue haired girl snickered.

"Are you clowns going to let me pick now?" Katsuki asked coldly.

"Go ahead" Fuyuko said, yawning a bit.

He dragged them all to the scariest roller coaster in the park. Izuku and Y/N shivered at the thought, while Fuyuko didn't mind.

He forced them all to ride, Y/N screaming at the top of her lungs when they went over loops, and all the drops.

"kAtsuki- I hate you.." She said, stopping herself from falling over.

He smirked and snickered.

"It was better than that stupid carousel" He said.

Y/N pouted.

Fuyuko then shoved everyone into a small photo booth, Katsuki shouted during most of them, but they still got a few good pictures here and there.

Before they all knew it, the sky was a navy blue, and stars sprinkled across it like powdered sugar.

"Hey, how about I grab everyone some snacks? Then we can go on the ferris wheel"

"Okay, that's fine with me" Y/N said, pushing her hair behind her ear and smiling, and uncontrollable blush on her face from just looking at Izuku.

Katsuki growled, and looked the other way. Y/N was unable to tell what and where he was looking.

"Perfect, we'll meet you there, Kay'?" Fuyuko said, fluttering her blue lashes mischievously.

She grabbed Katsuki and Y/N, they went through the extremely long line.

Then, it was there turn to walk into one of the carriers.

"Where's Izuku? We shouldn't leave him.." Y/N pouted.

Katsuku stared outside, facing the other way, his arms were crossed.

Y/N shrieked when she was pushed from behind. She quickly snapped her head back. Fuyuko wasn't in the ride, instead, she stood outside, waving her fingers. An evil grin on her face while she shut the door tight.

Y/N started to bang on the window, but before she knew it, the ride started to slowly move.

She sighed and took her seat across from Katsuki.

He was still staring elsewhere. Just zoning out. She tapped on his leg and he glanced down.

"What?"

"Um, you just seem a bit off, that's all. I just wanted to know if you were okay?"

He clicked his tongue.

"I'm fine"

She furrowed her brows.

"I can tell when you're doing okay and when you're not, don't lie to me, Katsuki. We'll be up here for a good fourty five minutes, so if you need to talk, nows the time.." She said.

He looked at her, finally making eye contact that lasted longer than two seconds.

"I don't know, I was just upset that you still can't get over that nerd" He said.

She flinched a bit, shocked at what he had to say.

"Wha- Izuku? I am over him!"

He shook his head.

"I'm not an idiot, I saw it in your eyes. The way you looked at him. Why..." He said, mumbling at the end.

Y/N squinted her eyes at him in confusion.

"But, why would that bother you, Katsuki?" She asked.

He looked at her, her eyes went wide. He looked...almost nervous, scared. And she didn't exactly know Katsuki to be one who was ever nervous.

"I don't know...I just..Nevermind, don't worry about it" He said.

She nodded her head, it upset other that he couldn't talk to her when he needed it.

"Okay, but...If you ever need anything, please talk to me" She said.

He smiled softly, another rare sight. A confusing heat rushed to her cheeks.

"Alright" He replied.

And for some reason, no matter what she did, she couldn't calm her racing heart.

~~~

Sorry for my terrible posting schedule- I'll work on it lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 515 18
โ”โ”nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ยฉ02/14/22 rewritten
584K 24.7K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. โœฆ katsuki bakugo x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'snack' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ 04...
1.2M 25.8K 113
just a collection of katsuki bakugou oneshots. โ€ข THE READER IS FEMALE ORIENTED FOR MOST CHAPTERS โ€ข REQUESTS ARE CLOSED [ COMPLETED BOOK ] โ€ข BOOK 1
10.4K 438 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...