Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

Galing kay xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History

155 11 35
Galing kay xx_EeveeIslington_xx

In London, Omar and Moonlake were sleeping on the couch together a blanket around both of them as Omar held onto Moonlake...

Moonlake was in a forest, in front of him was a Japanese temple so he knew he was in Japan. The Eevee heard whispers in Japanese so he took a deep breath and entered the temple, it was dark inside this made Moonlake feel weary and uneasy, then suddenly he stumbled upon two pedestal. On one there was a female Flareon in a kimono, and on the other was an Umbreon in traditional Japanese clothing for men. Moonlake noticed the markings on his necklace then he compared them to the markings on the other pedestal which had the markings indicating a sun like pattern. His mother had a necklace similar to that of the markings, he also noticed the Flareon was on the pedestal with the sun and the Umbreon was on the one with the moon. He then noticed a small pillar with something glowing on it, Moonlake walked over to it slowly, the light almost blinding him, he was able to make out a necklace. The gem attached to it was a blue crescent moon shaped crystal and it appeared to have a swirl for wind, green bottom for grass an orange blaze within the inner crescent and electricity. On the left side... Moonlake was intrigued so he reached for it but before he could see what else happened a bright light shined brightly...

Moonlake yelped and fell off the sofa, Omar sat up and looked down at Moonlake surprised, "A-Are you okay?!"

Moonlake held his head, he kept his tears back, "Y-Yeah, I had the weirdest fucking dream ever"

"I bet you did... ¡Cuéntame sobre eso! (Tell me about it)" Omar asked, pulling him up from the floor.

After Moonlake explained what happened, Omar was left puzzled.

"Funny" Omar said.

"I know! It doesn't make sense, I -" Moonlake looked down at his moon shaped gem on his necklace "I - I think my necklace did this O"

"Your powers?... They affect your dreams?" Omar asked.

"It's happened before" Moonlake replied, "Probably"

"Hm... No si debería llamarte loco o creerte. (I don't know if I should call you crazy or believe you)" Omar replied crossing his paws.

"I'm not makin it up! It's actually happened" Moonlake replied, the Eevee grumbled as he sat on the couch.

Omar sighed and sat next to him, "Are you sure?"

Moonlake nodded, "I don't lie to you anymore"

Omar smiled, "Of course you don't", then Omar touched noses with him. Moonlake moved away, Omar started to get concerned.

"I-I still feel bad about the mess I put you through" Moonlake replied, the Eevee looking at the ground.

"¡Chico! te perdono (Boy! I forgive you)... I'm not gonna beat you up or hold a grudge on you for trying to keeping me safe... I love you for that" Omar replied, then he knocked Moonlake over and started kissing his face, Moonlake giggled then his smile disappeared when the thought of the necklace in his dream came back... "What was that thing?" He thought.

- - - - -

Meanwhile in New York City, Delevio was just leaving to go shopping for some new clothes... Her paycheck came in and it was huge... $753,000,000 since she had not been paid in months. She had caught up on her rent so she took the opportunity to go to the Oculus in the Financial District to go shopping. While she was waiting for the train somemon tapped her on the shoulder, it was Luke in casual clothes and listening to music, she jumped and almost fell on the track... Luke quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the platform.

"Hi, heh heh" Delevio greeted nervously.

Luke looked at her as if she was a cow.

"Um I didn't know you were behind me" Delevio added.

"Uh huh" Luke replied, then the train arrived.

"You wanna hang out?... I-I'm free today" Delevio asked.

Luke's face turned a little red, he looked away, "S-Sure"

"C-Cool" Delevio replied as they both stepped onto the train with Luke and the whole train ride to Fulton Street was awkward. Once they arrived at the Oculus they started looking around.

"Whoa! This place is huge" Luke said looking up at the cieling.

"I know right" Delevio replied staring at the top with him.

Then Delevio skipped down the steps, playfully dragging him along with him. The two shopped almost all day and then finally decided to decide on something to do afterward.

"Why are we taking the PATH train?" Luke asked.

"I wanna show you where I grew up" She answered.

"D-Didn't you take London?" Luke asked curiously.

"He's already been to Newark many times, he has a friend who lives there" Delevio replied holding the bags him and Luke had containing their new clothes and other stuff.

(This train is bound for Hoboken, Luke and Delevio are going to Newark Penn Station. The stock pictured is the current PATH rolling stock, the PA-5)

While on the way from World Trade Centre, Luke had a flashback... The living room of his childhood house... The mahogany wood floor covered in blood.... His father's body.

Delevio snapped him out of him nightmare.

"Hey?!" Delevio shouted.

Luke shook a little then looked down at her, "Y-Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah - Yeah, I'm all good" Luke replied, then he shook his head a little.

"Good, I thought you were gonna have a freak out on the train" Delevio said, she sighed.

Luke just decided to look out the window so he didn't have to think about what he just thought about. Soon they arrived in Newark and Delevio took him to her childhood house which wasn't far from the station.

"This is where I grew up" Delevio said.

"41 Kossuth St... Nice" Luke replied, "Who lives here now?"

"I don't know actually" She sighed, remembering her life as an Eevee.

"I'll be honest, you had a nice home" Luke said.

"Th-Thanks" Delevio replied, blushing a little.

Then the two gradually moved their paws closer until they held each others. They looked at each other and smiled. The two decided to spend another day at one of Delevio's former neighborhood restaurants before beginning to return to New York City, it was cold that night and very chilly too, there were very little Pokémon out and walking around at that time.

Then after they crossed the street, Delevio noticed a black van slowly creeping up on them, "Luke"

"Yeah?"

She looked behind, Luke did too, "What the hell?"

Suddenly a Slazzle got out, a Haxorous too. They grabbed both of them, Delevio tried to scream but the Haxorous covered her mouth.

Luke violently tried to shake free, but surprisingly the Slazzle was stronger then he thought. Before they knew it they were tossed into the van and driven away. They were driven miles to upstate New York to the Catskills, a grueling 5 hour drive. Once they reached their destination the two were pulled out roughly and forced into a house, they sat them down and stood by the door, the Slazzle removed the sacks over their heads.

"What is this shit?!" Luke shouted, not understanding what was going on.

"An I thought almost being constricted by an Australian Sylveon was enough" Delevio muttered.

Then an Umbreon came inside, he was wearing a black turtleneck and jeans. Delevio didn't know who he was, however Luke...

"You... You son of a bitch!"

"Who?" The Umbreon replied, playing dumb.

"L-Luke?"

"This is the bastard who killed my dad!" Luke shouted angrily.

The Umbreon couldn't help but smirk at the angry Lucario, "I'm surprised you even still remember me"

"How could I forget that look in your eyes after you shot him!" Luke snarled.

"A look... Hmmm yes... As furious as I know you are, what if I told you your dad was not who thought he was?" He said.

Delevio noticed how very furious Luke was, "Wh-Who are you?"

"I'm glad you asked... I'm Okasa Mosgov" He replied Introducing yourself, "Say Luke, you really had no idea your dad was an agent? Let me tell you all about him"

Luke could feel his head boiling, he wasn't sure how much longer of this he could take. At the moment his current objective was to get himself and Delevio out of there... But how would he do it?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
3.5K 162 23
The Archipelago is in turmoil. For political writer Myuku Cirimei, he aims to make the world even a minorly better place with his writing. By a pure...
2.8K 165 24
Wave, for as long as he can remember, has lived in Sunspire Town. Life is normal and calm, and that's how Wave likes it. But when a family of eeveelu...
966 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...