Beside You (Akira Sendoh Fan...

By _akii_

The price of a moment, the significance of memories, the roads we tread on under the sole azure sky, and the... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67

41

615 18 3
By _akii_

Ayane's POV

Sendoh's already waiting outside and I still have no gift for him!

SHIT!

After running a hand over my face, I pressed my fingertips against my scalp, my thumbs against my temples and I squeezed.

HARD.

Okay, contingency plan.....

I don't have any!!!!

Then---- I remember.

(🎶) I keep the most beautiful gift bags in a compartment of my armoire. Half of them were used since the presents given to me before are placed in them and half of them brand new ( I buy sometimes when I like the design). They're stacked nicely and of course I picked a new one that's large so that the gift that I'd buy could fit inside.

I could pretend I have a present for him so I'll carry this. Dear god, DEAR GOD, please, wherever he's taking me, please let there be an outlet.

If this isn't a stroke of genius then I don't know what.

I stapled the opening of the bag close and after checking how I looked in the mirror I went outside to meet Akira Sendoh.

◾◾◾◽

"Wow." I said the moment I saw Sendoh, looking into his face then straight to his eyes.

He looked more handsome than he already is.

This look, with his hair down has appealed to me in a way that if I could wish it so I'd make it stay this way forever. The more I look at him when he's like this, an unsettling sensation takes form in my chest and though I love the kaleidoscope of it all, I'd love to throw myself into a pile of thorns and nails so as to hush it a bit.

"Your hairspray can's empty?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He smiled and ignored my question. It's already obvious, why did I ask?

Without saying a word, I opened my arms wide.
After planting a gingerly kiss on my forehead, he caged himself in my embrace. I put my arms around his neck with my head on his shoulder and he held me tight with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Can we always be this close? Forever and ever----

I closed my eyes and smiled. My nose remembered a familiar scent, the scent of chocolates. It was the same one I smelled when he went to my house for dinner. I took one deep inhale, his warmth intensifying the scent. It was his deo-spray, I remember him saying it.

After giving me a squeeze, Sendoh broke free of our sentimental contact.

"Your hair's soft and fluffy!"

I exclaimed after patting his head. I really wanted to do that since when his hair's on spikes I can't do it since it's prickly. And I also didn't want to mess it up since I think he spends too much time styling it.

He smiled widely and laughed.

"You like it?"

"You know I always love it when your hair's down."

His smile grew wider but now there's a blush in his cheeks.

Seeing Sendoh with his hair down makes me feel special. Like it's a privilege only I can indulge in.

"That's a large gift bag.... I wonder what's inside..."

AIR.

AIR IS WHAT'S INSIDE THIS DAMN GIFT BAG, SENDOH.

Speaking of gifts..... he's not carrying anything! Maybe the ones he gave me on my birthday was also his Christmas presents for me?

"Oh, hehehe" I laughed, trying to shake the jitters away, "you can only get to open it at midnight."

"Well then...."

We started to walk, Sendoh telling me that we'd take the train to the city center. Of course I'm still praying that there's a shop where I could buy his gift.

Dear Universe, if you want to conspire now and help me this'd be the time. (🎵)

◾◾◾◾

The station was bustling with people. There were people of all ages and I'm pretty sure all of us have the same thought on our minds: To spend Christmas Eve and wallow in its joy and merriment.

As the two of us entered the coach people stared at us. There were no seats available so for the first few minutes of the ride the two of us stood. At the next stop Sendoh found a spot and he let me sit in it all the while he's standing and even though there were seats available on the next stops he gives up his chance for a comfortable train ride since he gave it to the elderly and the other passengers.

"You okay?" I asked while he stood, his hands holding unto the rail.

He gave me a reassuring nod.

The only time he was able to sit down was at the last two stops before we reached our destination. Throughout the remaining minutes of the ride Sendoh leaned his head on my shoulder and I didn't dare move since I didn't want him to change his position.

◽◽◽◾

We reached the city center and as expected there were a lot of people.

The cold penetrated the night and I seemed to lose my focus over the festivity of it all. Despite that the air was coated by some enchanting warmth, the air filled with laughter that mingled with the dazzling lights and the bustle of the streets and cars. Sendoh and I are not the only couples out to enjoy the evening.

Smiling with my eyes twinkling, I spun around to look at Sendoh when I felt like he was staring at me too much. The sound I heard next was the thing that made me laugh.

"I'm hungry"

Sendoh didn't need to say that, rather his stomach went growling first. Quite loud, I believe.

"I haven't eaten too, so you don't need to be ashamed."

"I wanted to eat with you so I told my stomach to wait but it betrayed me."

"I know a fine restaurant in this area. We can eat there." I stretched out my hand and Sendoh took it with a smile, and then we walked into the night.

◾◾◾◽

"I think the place is packed."

We stood outside of the restaurant, Sendoh's stomach growling and I was frowning.

"I'll go check inside, maybe there's still space." Says Sendoh as he went inside.

Not a few seconds later after Sendoh went in some guy bumped into me.

I turned around and I saw a good-looking person with silver gray hair. He was wearing a prince-like costume (like the one Prince Charming wore in Cinderella) and he looked up-- his eyes widened after doing so.

"Sorry for that." He says with a smooth deep voice, narrowing his eyes as he studied me.

This guy's shorter than me.

Why does he look familiar? And that voice?

Then at that moment-- I saw his hands, the fingertips drenched in black.

Is it possible?

"YOKO?" I said rather loudly, unable to hide my amazement.

"AH! YAN-CHAN!!" The deep voice he had a while ago shifted to the one I personally knew.

Just imagine that. A handsome prince is talking to me but he has a girl's voice. I've had it, this girl's bombarding me with too much surprises.

"YOKO!! Wha-- why are you dressed like that? AND YOU DYED YOUR HAIR IN SILVER!!"

Yoko took my hands in hers and she started to hop up and down.

"YAN-CHAN!!!! I TOLD YOU MY NEW HAIR COLOR WILL SURPRISE YOU!"

A prince is just jumping up and down while holding my hand.

"I was about to attend a costume party!" She added.

I looked at her chest and it was definitely flat.
Flat as a washboard, FLAT AS FUCK!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BIG MOUNTAINS?

I couldn't help my curiosity so I poked a finger on her chest.

"What happened to your--- you know...." I motioned my hands to my breasts.

"Oh, about that...." She stood on tiptoes and I bent a little bit since she was about to whisper,

"HA?! ISN'T THAT PAINFUL???"

I exclaimed, backing away a bit after she told me what she does to "magically" let her chest disappear.

"It's one of the tricks in cosplaying." She says, waving it away.

"First you're a weeb, then I discover you're a mangaka and now a cosplayer. Are there any more mysteries about you that I need yet to solve?"

"Hmm... this is the last of them." She changed her voice to a boy's now. A charming prince indeed.

This girl has the ability to catfish anyone whenever she desires!

"What happened to your glasses?"

"I only wear contacts when I cosplay. Well... if the character has glasses I'll wear it."

"You know Yoko, you're full of surprises."

Flattered, she went pink.

"How about you Yan-chan? What are you up to tonight?"

"Just about to eat dinner."

This is a special night. I don't really need to tell exactly what I was up to.

"Well, I gotta go, Yan-chan. Enjoy your night!!" After giving me one last hug she charged into the night, running as the stares of a few people, mostly girls shower her.

As I stared at the street where Yoko ran a shop caught my eye and made my world stop. It was just 4 shops away from this restaurant. My heart raced and I breathed fastly. Rosy-cheeked, I walked a few steps forward, popping my head more to recheck if what I'm seeing was real.

IT'S AN ADIDAS OUTLET!!

This was a different branch from where I originally planned to buy the gifts but right now I feel like I was about to cry.

FINALLY.

THANK GOODNESS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.8K 56
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
56.3K 1.7K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
159K 7.1K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...