Sound of the melody (A Lukane...

By Mesha4200

Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped... More

Chapter 1: prepare to move on
Chapter 2: Ice skating
Chapter 3: Kagami akumatized
Chapter 4: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Spades part 1
Chapter 5: Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion vs Spades part 2
Chapter 6: introducing the Dupain-Chengs
Chapter 7: gossip
Chapter 8: 2 boys, 1 girl
Chapter 9: Picnic date with Luka
Chapter 10: way to go
Chapter 11: Operation Lukanette
Chapter 12: the tune for Marinette
Chapter 13: Good news
Chapter 14: Prepping up dinner
Chapter 15: Dinner time
Chapter 16: Luka's birthday (the present)
Chapter 17: Luka's birthday (the concert)
Chapter 18: Adrien Akumatized
Chapter 19: sad Marinette
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21: Ladybug vs Fire Heart part 1
Chapter 22: Getting some help
Chapter 23: Ladybug, Viperion, and Ryuko vs Fire Heart part 2
Chapter 24: After concert trip
Chapter 25: Adrien's attempt to apologize
Chapter 26: Adrien here?
Chapter 27: Lukanette over? πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 28: kidnapping
Chapter 29: Escape and calling the police
Chapter 30: Adrien vs Luka
Chapter 31: Saving Marinette
Chapter 32: The Hospital
Chapter 33: Truth about Master Fu
Chapter 34: Lila 😀😑
Chapter 35: school without Adrien
Chapter 36: Luka's talk
Chapter 37: Lila akumatized
Chapter 38: help
Chapter 39: heroes vs anti-love
Chapter 40: big battle
Chapter 41: Adrien and Lila's strategies
Chapter 42: the wake
Chapter 43: a quiet place
Chapter 44: Adrien alive?
Chapter 45: the guilt and confession
Chapter 46: Staying the night
Chapter 48: Cousin Stan
Chapter 49: Adrien akumatized and Stan Amoktized
Chapter 50: Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 51: Ladybug vs Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 52: the new Cat Noir
Chapter 53: Luka's decision (what to do?)
Chapter 54: Luka's decision (realiziation)
Epilogue

Chapter 47: Fire arm attack failed

1.3K 30 14
By Mesha4200

Soon, once Luka came to Marinette's house, he put his bike on a bike rail and locked it up. He grabbed his stuff and went to the door, he knocked on it and Tom opened it too.

Tom: Come on in, the air mattress is set up in Marinette's room.

Luka: Thank you. *He goes upstairs to her room, and Tom closes the door. Adrien and Lila go up to the house and look at the window. *

Adrien: The light in the window, that's Marinette's bedroom. I'm going up there.

Lila: How are you gonna do that?

Adrien: Watch and learn. Plagg, Claws out! *He transforms into Cat Noir. *

Cat Noir: Let's go. *He picks up Lila and they both go up to her balcony. In the bedroom, Luka hugs Marinette. *

Lila: Ugh, makes me sick.

Cat Noir: Tell me something I don't know. Now stay low, when they fall asleep, it's shooting time.

Lila: Okay. What about Luka?

Cat Noir: (annoyed) I don't know. You'll have to deal with him. But Marinette is mine. *He hissed like a cat. *

Lila: Perfect. *They both stake out the house all day and night and see if they're going to sleep. *

Marinette: I'm getting pretty tired.

Luka: Okay, I better get some rest too. Good night. *He kisses her on the cheek. *

Marinette: Night. *Marinette went to sleep in her bed and Luka slept on the air mattress. *

Lila: Hey, hey, they're getting ready to sleep.

Cat Noir: Perfect. Just wait until they completely go to sleep.

Lila: Ugh, more waiting? Why can't we just jump out and get them while we're here?

Cat Noir: In due time, Lila. In due time. *They keep waiting and waiting until they start to fall asleep too. Around 7 in the morning, the sun started to shine, but they failed. Lila opened her eyes and it was morning. *

Lila: Cat Noir, Cat Noir, wake up!

Cat Noir: No, Dad 5 more minutes.

Lila: WAKE UP! *Cat Noir hissed and fell over. *

Cat Noir: What happened?

Lila: We fell asleep.

Cat Noir: What? Dang it! Why didn't you wake me?

Lila: Why didn't you wake me? Now what?

Cat Noir: We'll do it again later. In the meantime, I'm laying low until then, you get out of here.

Lila: Fine. *She climbs down from the ladder and Cat Noir leaps away. In the bedroom, Luka stretched and yawned. He looks at Marinette sleeping. *

Luka: (She's so cute when she's sleeping.) *He kissed her on the cheek, Marinette grinned and woke up. * Morning, beautiful.

Marinette: Morning. *She kisses on the cheek and gets out of bed. * Did something happen last night?

Luka: No, nothing happened. *He helped her up and she hugged him too. *

Marinette: Thanks for staying the night with me, Luka. I always feel safe when you're here.

Luka: I couldn't let anything happen to you. *Soon, his phone beeped. He reached into his bag for it and looked at it. It's a message from his mom. It says "Your cousin Stan is coming over." *

Marinette: What's going on?

Luka: My cousin Stan is coming over.

Marinette: I didn't know you had a cousin.

Luka: I do. But there's one thing you should know about him. *He sits down and Marinette sits next to him. * He has this medical condition.

Marinette: What's that?

Luka: He'll explain that. I don't wanna talk about it.

Marinette: Okay.

Luka: I'll introduce him to you.

Marinette: Okay, he must be fun.

Luka: You could say that. I better get ready to go. *He kissed her on the cheek and stepped into the bathroom. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 469 18
1 week after Luka was akuamtized she finds out that she has feeling for him. will she confess or will chole bully her to death brfore she even has a...
14.5K 222 10
(discontinued) Lila has won, she got Marinette's friends on her side, framing her for something she didn't do, even Adrien seems to believe Lila, the...
22.9K 511 43
After seeing Adrien asking Kagami to the Winter Ball, Marinette felt sad about him not asking her. It was sad and hard for Marinette because of what...
2.2K 101 12
When Ladybug rejects Chat Noir one time too many and a little too harshly, Adrien is left heart-broken and unable to process the umpteenth blow. This...