Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)

997 39 0
By Nekochinchin

Nagisa's POV (were you expecting that? ;3)

Kayano-chan, Nakamura-san, and I have been jumping from different trees for the past few minutes.

We were trying to loose the angry monkeys that were chasing us, and they were quite fast.

"Damnit, these monkeys are hard to loose." Nakamura-san said as she looked back at the angry monkeys.

As we continued on jumping from different trees, I see everyone running away and hiding from all the animals.

Everything is just a mess.

"Kya!" I heard a squeal from beside me.

I turned my head and see that Kayano slipped, I hurriedly made my way towards her and grabbed her hand to prevent her from falling off the tree.

Sweeping her off her feet and carrying her princess style, I continued on running thinking it's much faster if I do this.

"E-Eh?! N-Nagisa-kun?!" Kayano exclaims, surprised from my sudden action.

"Gomen, Kayano-chan. I think it'd be much faster if we do this, I hope you don't mind." I said smiling at her.

"I-It's fine!!" She squeaks out with a red face, is she having a fever?

I shrugged it off and continued on jumping from tree to tree.

As Nakamura-san and I continued on sprinting, we noticed there's no more trees for us to continue to jump on.

We decided to risk it and jumped off the trees and tried running away, but before we had a chance to run for it, we were being surrounded.

Looking at my surroundings, I noticed everyone was caught and were being surrounded by the animals.

As they inched closer towards us, we heard a loud roar grabbing everyone's attention, including the animals.

And what we saw next, made our eyes pop out.

3rd POV

A loud roar echoed through the zoo getting everyone's attention, the E Class and the animals turned their heads to see a majestic male lion and a human named (Y/n) on the lion's back.

"Leo! What is that human doing on your back!?" A male gorilla exclaims towards the lion that (Y/n) was riding on.

"She is a friend." Leo stated, which surprised the animals that heard him.

"Her? And what did that weak human do to earn your trust?" A female tiger asked Leo.

"I may look like this, but I'm not weak, Ms. Tiger." (Y/n) said as she looked at the female tiger.

Everyone stared at the (h/c)nette female with shock, the animals not believing their ears when the human riding a lion understood the words of a female tiger.

"Did she just understand the words of Tigress? The words of an animal?" A male kangaroo asked as he pointed towards the female tiger who called her weak.

"Yes, and that's what makes her so special. She can understand the words of us animals." Leo stated towards the rest of the animals.

"I would like to apologize for interrupting your party! But my friends and I were planning a party for my boyfriend, and I was wondering if you would like to be included in our surprise party for him." (Y/n) said as she got off Leo.

"You want us to be apart of your plan?" A female monkey asks.

"You're not asking us to stay in our cages as you do your surprise party?" A female zebra asks us.

"It would be more fun if you all would be apart of our surprise!" (Y/n) exclaims with a warm smile towards the animals.

"Then, count us in!" The group of Llamas said as they stepped forwards towards (Y/n).

"Us too!" The group of monkeys said doing the same as the Llamas.

"Include us too, I'm sure it would be fun." The group of tigers said.

"Don't forget us, we would love to be included!" The group of kangaroos said.

Eventually all the animals agreed and (Y/n) started explaining the plan together with E Class.

They only had a few minutes for preparations but everything turned out okay, the E Class went back to the E Class building, and the animals waited for their part at the zoo.

'Karma's going to have the best birthday of his life.' Everyone in E Class thought as they all stared at (Y/n) who planned everything.

Karma's POV

Entering the classroom, I was met with flashy decorations and everyone enjoying the party. As I closed the door behind me, I see (Y/n) running up to me with her beautiful smile.

"Karma! You have to check out the food the octopus brought!" (Y/n) says excitedly as she pulled my hand with her soft hand.

We made it to the food table and I see a lot of octopus shaped foods.

"He turned a pizza into an octopus shape! An octopus! Can you believe that?!" (Y/n) exclaims as she bursts out laughing.

"(Y/n)! Karma! You guys have to test these drinks out, they're amazing." Rio said as she passed us cups with a clear purple liquid inside of the cup.

"Did you spike this?" I asked her clearly suspicious of her giving us drinks.

"Me? Do that to two of my bestfriends? Never!" She says dramatically, a pause of silence was heard until the three of us bursts out laughing.

"Hahaha, but seriously, I didn't do anything to it. I've already had my sixth cup of this, it just tastes so good!" She says as she took a sip from her cup.

(Y/n) and I looked at each other and decided to take a sip, I see (Y/n)'s eyes filled with surprise and she starts chugging the drink.

"Holy cow, this tastes really good." She says as she licked her lips.

"Hold up, Imma go get more of this." (Y/n) says as she and Rio went to get more of the drink.

I stayed at the food table and grabbed something to eat as I watched over (Y/n).

"Karma-kun!" I heard a very familiar voice call my name out.

Turning to my left, I see Nagisa coming up to me.

"Yo, Nagisa." I said with my usual smirk.

"It's almost your birthday, do you want anything?" He asks me.

"Hm, not really." I replied back.

"Is (Y/n) planning anything for your birthday?" He asks me.

"Knowing her, it's going to be extravagant. Just like last year." I said with a grin as I remembered how (Y/n) surprised me for my birthday before.

We may not have been dating at that time, but she still went out of her way to plan me a big birthday.

"Yeah, I remember how she accidentally caused a landslide when we went skiing for your birthday." Nagisa said laughing but also sweat dropped when he remembered how we almost died.

"And when the three of us just became friends, she gave us the craziest birthday parties." I said chuckling remembering what happened on Nagisa's birthday.

"I still remember how the party clown and (Y/n) almost killed each other which caused an uproar, the cops even had to be involved. And it just had to be my birthday." Nagisa said sighing causing me to laugh.

"She's a good person, despite being terrifying, her intentions are good." Nagisa said looking at (Y/n) who's pissing Terasaka off.

"Yeah, she definitely is." I said as I watched (Y/n) with a smile.

We see (Y/n) noticing us and made her way towards us.

"Hey Nagi!" She said as she ruffled his head.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asks us as she grabbed a slice of pizza.

"We were talking about the crazy birthday parties you prepared for us." I told her, I see her eyes lighting up.

"Oh!! I still remember that party clown! Damn clown thinking he could threaten me? Puh-lease!" She says as she rolled her eyes and ate her pizza.

The three of us talked about some past memories the three of us had and we basically were just chatting and laughing.

"Oh oh! I still remember when we had to hold Karma back from beating the shit out of a cop. I accidentally slipped because he was really strong and I had to cling onto his leg to stop him from moving." (Y/n) said shaking her head from side to side.

"Do you still remember when we placed make up on Nagisa?" I asked (Y/n).

"How could I forget? We were planning to hang out on that day, and when we were chilling at a park Nagisa kept getting hit on by guys when he was getting himself a snack!" (Y/n) said as she laughed.

"That was a scary experience! They were persistent, I thought I was going to get dragged away into a motel!" Nagisa exclaims.

"But we stepped in to save you didn't we?" I said smirking at him.

"That was until I was dragged into an alleyway!" He exclaims again causing (Y/n) and I to burst out into laughter.

"How about this? That time when-" (Y/n) starts but couldn't finish because the lights suddenly went out.

"What the? Is the power out?" I heard someone say.

"Hey, where's Korosensei?"

"He went to get some more snacks."

"Crap, I can't see a thing. It's dark."

The power went out and it's really dark, I couldn't see a thing even if I wanted to.

"What the-?! Who are you?!" We heard Kataoka-san exclaimed.

"What? What's wrong? What's going on Megu-chan?" I heard Yada ask.

There was a pause of silence, and we got no reply.

"Megu?"

"Kataoka-san?"

"Megu-chan!"

"Hey! Who are you?! Let me go!" We heard another voice.

"Fuwa? What's going on- Hey! Get your hands off me!" We heard another voice.

"Let me go!"

"Who are you people?!"

"What's going on?!"

"Hey! Piss off!"

We heard all our classmates voices and it heard like they were being kidnapped.

"Hey! Let go!" We heard Nagisa's voice.

"Nagisa?!" (Y/n) exclaims trying to find Nagisa, but it was too dark to see anything.

"Nagisa! Nagisa where are yo- Hey! Get your fucking disgusting hands off of me!" I heard (Y/n) shout near me, I tried following her voice but I couldn't see anything.

"Karma! Karma! Bastard-!! Let go of me fucktard!!" I heard (Y/n) shout.

"(Y/n)!!" I shout trying to locate where she is.

"Karma!!" I heard her voice but it was far from where I was.

"(Y/n)!!" I shout again trying my best to find her.

A pause of silence passed and I could no longer hear her voice, nor could I hear anyone's voice. The lights turn back on and I see everyone gone, I was the only one in the classroom.

I heard footsteps and the doors burst open, I turned my head and see the octopus, Karasuma, and Bitch-sensei.

"Where's everyone?!" Karasuma said, and he seems alarmed about something.

"I don't exactly know what the hell just happened, but I do know some people abducted the whole class and my girlfriend." I informed them rage boiling inside me when (Y/n) got kidnapped a 2nd time.

"There was this note on my desk and the power went out by the time I read it's contents." Bitch-sensei said as she held up a sticky note in between her fingers.

I grabbed the piece of paper and read what's written on it.

"(Random zoo name)?" I read it out loud, wondering why this was placed on Miss Bitch's desk.

I crumpled the piece of paper and tossed it somewhere, my anger building up inside me. I ran a hand through my hair calming myself down from having a rampage.

I walked past Karasuma and Bitch-sensei and made my way out of the school, as I left the building, I felt something holding onto my waist.

Looking up I see the octopus wrapping his tentacles around me.

"Nyururfufu, you have to be calm Karma-kun. That anger of yours won't do anything to get (Y/n)-san back." He says with his usual smirk.

He then launches towards the sky and we start flying towards the zoo.

Within a few minutes we arrived quickly and I was at the zoo's entrance, once he lets go of me I made my way towards the gates and kicked it open.

Entering the zoo, I see everything's dark, the moonlight helping me see some things. I cautiously made my way inside, my guard up as I took swift steps.

As I turned to a corner, I heard bushes rustling. Turning my head towards the bush, I cautiously made my way towards it.

The bush keeps rustling and eventually it started to shake uncontrollably, I took a step back just in case something pops out and attack me.

As I stared at the shaking bush, I heard footsteps behind me. I swiftly turned my head and see a monkey.

The monkey and I stared at each other, he didn't seem to be making any moves or have any intention of attacking me.

But something didn't feel right..

Before I knew it, I felt something restraining my arms. Turning around I see 3 monkeys restraining my movements.

I was shoved to the ground and I winced a bit, my eyes traveled towards the monkey I had eye contact with.

He had this smirk on it's face and it ticked me off a bit, he makes his way towards me and was holding a piece of red cloth.

As he crouched down to my level, he blindfolds me with the piece of cloth. Next thing I knew, I was being dragged somewhere.

I felt myself being placed down on a chair and the monkeys still had their hands on my arms to prevent me from escaping.

Despite being blindfolded, I can feel I was surrounded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
172 0 19
Ema Hinata always wanted a big family, even growing up with two older sisters. Fortunately their father remarries and now the three sisters have thir...
267 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...
263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...