Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit

156 8 29
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London was watching the telly cuddling with Benoit. The Eevee grabbed his face and started messing around with it.

"Hehehe squishy" Benoit giggled.

London smiled and started tickling him, Benoit began laughing wildly, "Ticklish!"

"Ahh! No! Stop it! Buah Le quitter!  Arrêtez! Ahh s'il te plait!" Benoit squealed rolling around the couch and giggling happily.

Then London stopped and the two laughed together as London hugged him, Benoit kissed him on the mouth. Isabel finally packed up her stuff and led her bag to the door.

"Hey London! I'm gonna go okay?" Isabel called.

"Ah! Wait!" London shouted as he scurried off the couch to meet Isabel.

"Have a safe flight" London said, then he kissed Isabel.

"You take care! Watch over him for me Benoit!" Isabel said, Moonlake was outside giving London baby doll eyes.

London sighed, and waved at him. A disappointed Moonlake still waved back to London. Isabel then escorted him to the Uber. Then London wondered... Where was Veeyoshi. Then the Eevee appeared behind London eating a spicy chicken quesadilla.

"Why are you here?!" London shouted.

"Mummy said I can stay here" Veeyoshi replied, taking a bite of the quesadilla.

London and Benoit facepalmed, "Can you two go upstairs if your just gonna make out?"

London and Benoit sighed, "Fine"

Veeyoshi changed the channel while London and Benoit shuffled upstairs to their room, Benoit leaped on the bed while London sat down at the desk and checked his e-mails. Benoit smiled and crawled off the bed.

"Come on... I'm cold" Benoit giggled.

"Come on Benny, work comes first" London said, still clicking on e-mails.

Benoit sighed, "Fine I'll wait" He pouted.

Once London caught up on his e-mails he took off his glasses and set them on the computer before plopping onto the bed in an exhausted fashion, Benoit pulled him under the covers with him and let London kiss him roughly on the mouth. Then the doorbell went off again and London lifted the blankets and got off Benoit who was catching his breath as he giggled at the kissing he did with London under the bed. At the door London was surprised to see Cairo, alone by herself, London was confused so he looked around for Rico's car.

"Umm" London started, totally confused.

"I just wanna hang out, Rico has a class"

"A class?"

"Yeah! He takes these coding classes with his friends" Cairo replied, "May I come inside?"

"Sure" London replied, the Flareon was a bit confused as to why Rico's fiance suddenly turned up at his doorstep.

London made Cairo some tea and gave it to her, she took the saucer and set it down next to her. Benoit pounced on London and began licking him affectionately, "Hey stop it! No! No! Please! Stop! Haha!"

"Aww" Cairo went.

"Cairo -" London picked Benoit up and rested him on the coach.

"This is Benoit, he's from Paris!" London replied, "Benoit this is Rico's girlfriend, Cairo"

"Oh! I've been to Paris!" She replied excitedly.

"What did you think?" Benoit asked, hoping to here a positive reaction, his tail wagging excitedly.

"It was beautiful! I really loved it!" She replied.

Benoit was content with his answer so he laid down on London's lap. London rubbed his head which in turn made Benoit giggle.

"How old is he?" Cairo asked.

"13, believe it or not" London replied, still rubbing his head.

"That cutie is thirteen?!" Cairo shouted.

Benoit giggled, "She called me cutie"

"Mmhm"

"Your an interesting one aren't you?" She asked.

Benoit nodded tongue out goofily they both laughed as Cairo rubbed his head.

"He looks so small for a 13 year old, I'm surprised" Cairo commented.

"Yeah! Eevees don't grow really taller unless they evolve" London explained.

Cairo sighed, "How could I forget that?" She replied disappointedly.

"It's not your fault you haven't been to school in a while so it's pretty understandable why you forgot" London replied, patting her shoulder.

Benoit pulled London to his chest and began hugging him and rubbing his face on his head, London was confused at first, then Benoit started licking him, "Ah yes I know heh heh, stop it!"

"He really likes you doesn't he?" Cairo commented, then she remembered something she discussed with Rico...

"Hey London?"

"Yeah?"

Benoit quit licking him and hugged him while moaning affectionately.

"Um why are MALE EEVEES attracted to you? I've been so curious" The Lucario asked, she tried her best not to laugh.

"I do not know and I wouldn't want to discuss it even if I did know" London replied, the Flareon sweating nervously.

"Do you like girls?" Cairo asked.

London started getting uncomfortable but he answered the question anyway, "Yes? I'm not lying"

"Do you like boys?" She asked.

London was more hesitant to answer this question, "U-Um It depends?"

"So your bi?" She asked.

"Yes?" London replied as Benoit lifted him onto the chair and wrapped his arms around him.

"Hmmmmmmmmm.... That's cool!" Cairo finally replied.

London's nervousness released, "Bwugggh!" He sighed.

Benoit kissed his forehead.

"Hey London! How good are you at singing?" Cairo asked.

"Fair I'd say" London replied, confused at the question.

"Whatdya say we see what you got sometime?" Cairo asked, the Lucario drinking her tea.

"I'll consider" London replied, the Flareon rubbing Benoit's stomach making him purr happily, then London got curious, "How did you meet Rico?"

"We met 8 years ago in Australia, I was tired after a music festival and I walked into him and knocked him over -" She laughed, "Talk about a bump"

London and Benoit laughed too.

"After that, I guess I felt a connection to him and we started dating, but I knew him earlier too, me and him were childhood friends, but after his dad died in that burglary... Him and Luke just disappeared, he kinda had me worried, I thought I wouldn't see him again... But I guess I was wrong" Cairo explained, then she sipped her tea.

"You think it was by chance?" London asked, "I'm asking because you got lucky!"

"I guess I did" Cairo replied, then she looked at her phone, her lock screen was her and Rico on vacation in Shanghai.

"That's awesome" London replied, Benoit got stuck in his tail and he was flailing around, London saw the and rolled his eyes. Cairo giggled, "You two are funny! You together?"

London's face turned red, "Uhh... Maybe?"

"You can be honest, I'm not a hypocrite" Cairo replied.

London sighed, "Yes... I've known him for a while and I fully understood why he loved me"

"How come?" Cairo asked.

"His stepmother was abusive and she was the ex of..." London stopped himself, he didn't want to reveal that he was an agent, "... Somemon in prison, so..."

"Come on I know your a spy" Cairo replied, crossing her arms.

"Rico told you didn't he?" London asked, facepawing.

"Yep... Trust me though I can keep a secret" Cairo promised with a wink.

"How bad of a secret?" London asked curiously, Benoit finally managed to pull his head out of his tail, then he rubbed his face on London's mane, smiling happily.

"I once kept a secret from Luke about a vacation to his favourite place, boy he would have probably put Rico in the hospital if we told him" Cairo answered, she shivered at the thought of what Luke would do to him.

Then her phone went off, Rico's coding classes were over and he was going to meet her in Downtown Brooklyn to have lunch, "Oh... Rico's coding classes are over he wants to meet me in Downtown Brooklyn sooo, I gotta go"

"We should talk again sometime" London replied as Benoit rubbed up on his face.

"Yeah! I think we'll become good friends" Cairo responded, she got her pocket book and bag and put on her shoes.

"Can't wait for our sing off!" Cairo shouted as she walked out the door.

"Me too! See ya!" She shouted.

"Bye!" She yelled as she began to walk toward the subway.

London sighed as Benoit started cleaning up the cups, "Oh no -"

London took them, "I think it's time I do everything for once heh heh"

"But you always do everything" Benoit replied.

"It's okay Benoit! I got it" London said back as he took the empty saucer to the kitchen then he picked up Benoit and kissed his face, "Wanna play some video games?"

"Sure" Benoit replied.

"I'll beat you this time" London said.

"You can try! Hehe!" Benoit replied, smiling confidently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...
139 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
2.8K 165 24
Wave, for as long as he can remember, has lived in Sunspire Town. Life is normal and calm, and that's how Wave likes it. But when a family of eeveelu...
15.3K 845 57
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...