Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christ...

By ladydianna01

Whoever it was that said that money can't buy you happiness had hit the nail smack dab on its head. Ellis Ca... More

Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christmas Romance NanoWrimo 2014
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 10

118K 3.3K 995
By ladydianna01

Chapter 10

(Ellis' playroom---------->) ***Severe WARNING***

Timothy looked positively bowled over as he sat on top of me with his legs straddling my hips. His pretty pink lips were working like he was trying to say something, and I felt my heart constrict in my chest. I was hoping that he was trying to tell me that he loves me too. I wouldn't rush him if he couldn't say the words just yet. But I was going to do everything and anything in my power to make damn sure that he will love me just as much as I already love him. Timothy is the one for me, I already feel the connection to him deep in my very soul.  The good Lord has granted a miserable fuck like me an unimaginable miracle by putting this sweet boy directly in my path and I was not throwing this chance at love away.

"Baby, don't worry, you don't need to say anything. If you don't love me yet that is okay, but I promise you that one day you will, I will make sure of it. We are meant to be my love, and I have waited all my life for you, so I am accustomed to waiting. And I will patiently wait until you feel for me what I feel for you." I whispered against the smoothness of his soft cheek.

Timothy whimpered and threw his arms around my shoulders,  and he rested his head on my shoulder. His long blond tresses cascaded over my shoulder and down my back. The soft strands tickled my neck. He was facing away from me, and I just rubbed the tense muscles in his little back. I felt him shudder against me as they slowly twitched and relaxed under my touch. "I have never been in love before. But I do know that I feel comfortable around you, and I feel like I can be myself when I am with you. I know that I don't experience any of the awkwardness that I usually do with others. And I miss you when you are not with me and I feel happy just to hear your voice. I feel like I can conquer the world when we pleasure each other. And I also know that I have never felt for anyone the way I feel for you. So if that is what it feels like to be in love. Then, I guess I love you too." Timothy quietly stated and I felt my blood surge like fire through my veins.

I tilted my shoulder forward and encouraged him to lift his head and look at me. And when he did, I looked him right in those gorgeous emerald geen eyes. "Say it again, baby. I want to hear and see the words coming out of your pretty little mouth. And you are right, if you feel like that about me, then yes, my sweetness, that is love. Now please, please say it again." I pleaded with him. I desperately needed to hear this. I wanted it so bad that my cock was diamond hard and leaking under his luscious ass. It throbbed painfully behind my zipper but I ignored it. I wanted those words to flow out of that heavenly mouth.

My little darling looked me directly in the eye and let the words I have been salivating for spill from his lips like honey. The, "I love you." Washed over my senses like lighter fluid, and when he leaned forward to sweetly peck me on the mouth he ignited a fire in me like none that I have ever felt before.

"I need you. I need you right now. I want to take you and bury myself so deep inside of you, that you won't know where I start or where you end. But baby, I won't rush you..."

Timothy kissed me again and cut off my words, but this time he immediately took the caress deeper by spearing his warm wet tongue between my lips seeking out my own. As he licked his way into my mouth, my little vixen rolled his slender hips making the firm globes of his rounded ass rub along the length of my rigid shaft and I groaned into his mouth. Timothy slightly eased away from me and captured my gaze with his half lidded stare,  "Rush me."  He whispered seductively in my ear and sweet Jesus, I lost it.

With a gutteral growl, I surged up onto my feet. I moved so suddenly that Timothy had to grab onto the lapels of my jacket to steady himself as his feet hit the floor. I picked up the phone and literally barked at Thomas to have the car brought around front  immediately. I took him by the hand and literally dragged him across the room where I bundled him into his too large jacket. I slapped his beanie cap onto his head and pulled him out of my office marching him past a startled Stephanie.

"Shut down everything in my office, cancel everything until further notice, and I am unavailable unless the building is burning down or the website crashes. Otherwise do not interrupt me until you hear otherwise from me." I barked and I was shuffled Timothy towards my private elevator. I was so focused on getting him home and into his sweet but  Devilish ass, that I completely missed my assistant's knowing smirk or Timothy's bright red cheeks. But whatever, he played with the sleeping tiger, and now I had every intention of mauling him until we both won't be able to walk in the very near future.

The lift arrived and I pulled my panting little love onto it behind me, and I waited until the door closed completely before slamming him against the wall of the lift and pushing the stop button. The car jerked to a stop and the lights dimmed just a little, but I paid it no mind. My focus was solely on the beautiful boy in front of me. I swooped down and claimed those dewy soft lips, and I almost wept at how good he tasted. Everything about him tuned me on and his whispered acceptance of my plans for us today had me almost foaming at the mouth with anticipation.  But I needed for him to be absolutely sure about it. God only knows, if I started making love to this man and he gets cold feet, it would take more will power that I knew I didn't possess to stop myself from fucking him through my bed.

Timothy's fingers fisted in my hair as he snuggled himself impossibly closer to my body. His erection rubbed against my thigh and he released one of the sexiest little sounds I have ever heard. His hips snapped forward and I let him grind against my thigh. "Be sure baby, make absolutely sure this is what you want. I can't..."

"I'm sure." Timothy cut me off and nipped me on my chin. I felt my cock pulse out another stream of pre-ejaculate and I pulled out the stop button and let the car resume it's descent to the first floor. By the time we got to the lobby, I could no longer see or hear anyone or anything. My determined strides led us straight out of the building and into the back seat of my car. Where I immediately picked Timothy up and placed him on my lap. I reclaimed his shocked lips and proceeded to kiss him like I was going off to war. First, I took him to the right side, and I licked, nibbled, and sucked on his tongue and lips. And then, I took him to the left side and sucked his soft tongue into my mouth and mimicked how I wanted to suck on that pretty blushing cock  that was pressing so nicely against my abs. Even through the layers of our clothes, I could feel his heat. I could smell his intoxicating scent and my tongue curled out of mouth and I licked the air like I could taste his arousal while I rolled up against his luscious ass.

My fingers took a mind of their own as they slipped under the many layers of his clothing until I made contact with his flushed skin. I let my fingers slide in between the waistband if his jeans and the curve of his butt cheeks. I dipped one finger into his crease and Timothy whimpered for me. He frantically began rubbing his entire body against mine further enticing this restless beast inside of me. I almost started to rip him out of clothes when I heard Thomas quietly announce that we have arrived at my penthouse. I didn't even wait for my loyal driver to open the door for us. I swung myself out of the vehicle and with Timothy's hand held firmly in mine I stormed through the front entrance of the building. I barely managed to nod a greeting at my doorman before I made my way across the lobby and impatiently began stabbing the buttons on the elevator, then I remembered the damn key card key and fumbled in my pocket for the infernal thing.

Finally, I was able to get him onto the lift and this time I kept my hands to myself because I was a hairs breath away from just fucking him right there where he stood until the red haze from my vision cleared, or I collapsed, whichever event occurred first. I have never wanted anyone the way I wanted Timothy right now, and I had to find a way to calm down so I can make his first time memorable and as pain free as possible. I needed to make love to him, to worship his body, seduce his mind, and capture his heart. He was not a one time slam, bam, and thank you Sir. Timothy is the love of my life and he needed to be treated accordingly.

The elevator doors opened to the foyer of my home and I took his hand and led him straight down the hall. I took him to a room that was very different from my private bedroom. This room was my pleasure room, not that I have used it much. But I built this room for the specific purpose of romance and playing sensual games. And again, I guess I was waiting for the right person to share its amenities with. I opened the door and flipped the light switch on before leading him further into the bedroom.

The space was kept simple, in a feng shui kind of way. The huge California king size bed dominated the middle of the room, but right in front of the bed was a stoned in area that housed a huge bamboo bathtub. There was a specific reason for the open floor plan, a simple bath was meant to tantalize and entice that part of my nature that gets me off on watching someone bathe. A naked and wet nubile body dripping with rivulets of water and scented bubbles sliding over silken skin really did it for me, just the thought of seeing Timothy like that almost made me come in my pants.

Ushering him into the room, I studied his face to see what his reaction to the space will be. His eyes immediately flashed over to the huge bed and the bathtub situated right in front of it. "Baby, this room is one of the places in my home where we can explore each other to our hearts content. It's a safe room where we can share anything and everything with each other without worrying about being embarrassed. A place for us to explore whatever fantasy we can think of." I whispered in his ear, before sucking the soft bit of flesh into my mouth and sucking on it. I was rewarded with his breathless little gasp.

I peeled his jacket from his body and flung it towards the chaise lounger by the bed. "I want you, I want to see you dripping wet. I want to watch you wash yourself for me. Will you do that for me? Will you let me sit on the end of this bed and watch as your slender fingers glide over your creamy skin as the stream from your bath makes you flush hot and so enticingly pink for me. Will you do that for me baby?" I asked as I watched his gorgeous eyes dilate as my words sank into his mind. Timothy groaned and closed his eyes as I pulled his body closer to mine, my fingers played with the hem of his shirt before I bunched the material in my fists and peeled him out of it.  My mouth watered as his upper body was now gloriously naked and on full display for me to enjoy.

I knew from his glazed over expression on his face that he didn't have the wherewithal to answer any of my questions, and I didn't expect him to. I just leaned in and captured those delectable lips and I took my time in savoring him. And I guess Timothy decided that he wasn't going to be the only one getting naked because I felt his hands slide up my chest and under the shoulders of my jacket. He eased the coat off my shoulders and let it fall where it may. His fingers shook as they unbuttoned my shirt and I had to once again clamp down on the urge to just take him. I felt like now that I had him here, I just wanted to hurry up and make him mine. But that is not what Timothy needed. I was going to do this with some finesse. I was going to show him that he means more to me than just a casual fuck even if it kills me.

 A hiss escaped my throat when our upper bodies met skin to skin for the very first time. I felt his nipples as they pebbled against my pecs and I couldn't resist. I leaned down and licked a line of warm moisture from the tip of his adorable chin straight down to one of the hardened nubs. Gently, I kissed the puckered flesh before using my teeth to drag it and suck it into my mouth. I nibbled and soothed it over and over again until Timothy was writhing in my arms. I lifted my head long enough to transfer to the other little pink disc before repeating the process. And my name sounded so sexy coming out of his mouth on a breathless whisper. It made my already happy cock throb even more joy. If it had the ability, my member would probably stand up and begin to sing Christmas carols to celebrate it's happiness. 

I managed to take my mouth off of him long enough to draw in the much needed air into my lungs, Timothy was panting as well, his slender chest heaving and the light spilling over his beautiful skin only made me want to see more of it. I dropped to my knees in front of him and he released another of those sweet little gasps. His eyes went wide as he watched me pop the buttons of his jeans. "Are you okay with this baby? I have been dying to see all of you." I purred and he trembled some more for me, but he nodded his consent despite his nerves. I watched his cheeks flush but he kept his eyes on me as I made a show of pulling his zipper down with my teeth.

"Oh my God, that's so sexy." Timothy blurted out before he slapped a hand over his mouth and groaned like he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Remember darling, no feelings of embarrassment while we are in here, and trust me it's going to get even sexier between us as the night progresses." I winked up at him as I worked his pants over his rounded ass and down his slender legs. He helped me out by kicking off his shoes and stepping the rest of the way out of his jeans. I could tell he was still feeling self conscious. His hands were inching towards his crotch to cover the mouth watering erection that was straining behind the snug blue fabric of his underwear. But before he could, I pushed my entire face into his crotch and inhaled his clean musky scent. I lost a little of my hard won control and I immediately ripped the thin material away from his body and swallowed that slender flushed cock whole. I didn't stop until I felt the head of his rigid member slip past my non-existant gag reflex and into the very back of my throat. And I hummed giving him a delicious surge of vibrations against his shaft causing Timothy to arch his back and moan loud and long while he tangled his fingers in my hair.

I continued to suck him, I loved the way he felt on my tongue and in my mouth. His taste and flavor was addicting and I lapped the head of his cock like it was my favorite treat. I bobbed my head up and down for a few minutes until my sweet one was rocking his hips in time to enthusiastic blow job. I popped off his cock with wet slurp, keeping only the head between my lips as I suckled the ultra sensitive cap. I let him fall from my mouth despite his cry of protest. I got up and led him by the hand over to the tub. God, he was fucking stunning, I thought as I stood there and enjoyed every scrumptious inch of his flushed skin.

I pulled him into the warmth of my body as I used one hand to adjust the faucets and the water temperature. I rained soothing kisses all over face, and I added a little of the vanilla scented soap to the churning water. I had to check if I was drooling already, the combined fragrance of his natural skin and one of my favorite scents had me practically vibrating with anticipation.

"Are you ready to give me a show baby?" I asked him and he blushed as I handed him into the tub. He sank down into the warm water and I placed fresh washcloths and oils on the ledge around the tub. I made sure he was comfortable before I walked over to the bedside table and picked up the little remote control. I turned off all the lights except the ones illuminating the bath area. The glow against Timothy was even more mind blowing than I had expected. I slipped out of the rest of my clothes, and my little love gaped wide eyed at me as I made my way over to the padded bench in front of the bed. I made sure to he had a full frontal view of what was now his and his alone.

I settled myself on the plush seat and spread my legs wide and rested my arms across the foot board. I was open for his viewing pleasure. I was very proud of my body and I wanted him to love every inch of it. I wanted him to see how worked up I am and how much I wanted him. My cock was so fucking hard, it stood straight up in the air. And if I tightened my abdominal muscles it gave my love a jaunty little wave that never ceased to capture his full attention. But the little deviant had my number because all of a sudden a devilish smirk crossed his face and he got up on his knees and reached for a wash cloth. My eyes were riveted to the sight he made as he dipped the cloth in the water and raised the soggy material over his head and squeezed the water all over his body and my entire world spun on its axis.

He repeated the action until his beautiful hair flowed long and wet down the middle of his back. And he was still smiling when he leaned forward again and reached for the bath soap. I was helplessly paralyzed as he lathered his hands and rubbed slow sensual circles all over every square inch of his body. I watched as his shyness slipped away and a bold new determionation took over his actions. Then, Timothy actually stood up in the tub and continued to slowly bathe himself. It wasn't until the minx turned his back to me and gave me a saucy grin over his shoulder. He nearly made me swallow my tongue as those slender fingers dipped into the crease of his ass and he made a show of washing himself there. He even reached for the detachable shower head and thoroughly washed himself, his body undulating under the pulsing spray massaging his hole.

Timothy pulled that plump pink bottom lip into his mouth and trained those lust filled eyes on me and I had to palm my pulsing shaft to stave off the imminent release that was churning in my balls. I pushed myself off the bench having had enough and made my way over to the little tease. I almost chuckled as he froze and his eyes went wide like he hadn't a clue as to what to do from here, but that was okay. It was my show now, and I was going to show him how the big boys played the game.

I took the shower head out of his loose fingers and placed it back where it is supposed to be and I pulled the plug in the drain and stepped into the tub with him. I gathered his trembling body against my overheated one. "Wash me baby." I whispered to him and he immediately reached for the soap and I had to close my eyes as he lathered his hands. I couldn't watch and feel those soft hands cleansing my body at the same time and not come before I even had a chance to begin. His touch sent sparks of white hot electricity through my body, my balls burned, and my ass clenched tight as I willed myself not to shoot my load all over my sweet smelling love. Fuck,  maybe this wasn't such a bright idea after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 219 14
Joshua is a complicated man, he has no friends, no life outside of work where he makes billions being a CEO of a fortune five hundred company. He is...
149K 10.1K 50
"Never mess with the witch's mate" they told him. A 17 year old kris should have listened to those six words. If he listened he shouldn't be in the p...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
3.5K 489 70
He thought he was the only one left... he was wrong. ***** Making sure that supernaturals obey the rules was never an easy task, specially when you'r...