His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Triggering The Beast...

4.4K 141 20
By Marie_Curia

"Things happen for a reason, misuderstandings and fights are necessary if we want to become better and love can't be hidden for too long!"

~four days later, night, palace~

Diana's pov

"Let go of me Daniel! Let me go!" she screams as he drags her towards me.

Her tears run like rivers from her eyes, she is trying to get out of his hold but in vain... Daniel is the strongest werewolf there is, her resistance is just making him madder and more impatient.

"No, please! I am begging you!" she cries as he continues in an even wilder way.

"KILL HER!" Destiny roars on my mind trying to take full control over me.

I take one step back and my feet touch the first stair, my back touches my father's hard chest and I gasp panicked.

No! This can't be happening, it is a nightmare!

"Daniel, calm down! Pl..." Landon begins but a loud, warning growl from Daniel and he stops immediately.

I turn and look at my father in desperation. His eyes are cloudy or better, stormy, he is mad! He is not going to help me in this!

My aunt with Victoria comes next! They have both a very hurt yet tensed expression, they raise their hands to touch me but I take one step back trying to breathe.

"Daniel this is not necessary! You are making things worse!" Jonathan states and walks on my side with Elias.

"Shut up! I said she will bow!" he screams with Devon making again his appearance and Daniel's eyes turning from light green to black and then again green.

I need to stop this! I need to, this is not right! This is a...

"KILL HER!" Destiny screams again in the most terrifying way until now and I bite my lower lip in order not to scream.

NO!

You won't become a monster Diana, it was not her fault, it was his... Everything was his own fault, he gave her the right to do so...

And now...

He keeps on confusing you! He is the one to blame, he never admits a thing and acts like he cares!

"STOP IT!" I roar taking a step to Daniel that keeps on dragging Eva to me.

"Diana, do not interfere!" he shouts and pushes Eva to fall on the floor right in front of me.

"BOW!" he orders her shortly and stands next to her like a predator ready to kill his prey.

She struggles to stand on her knees but she fails. She is a mess...

Her clothes are torn in some places, her hair is a mess, her makeup is awful due to her tears, her eyes are way too red from crying, her body is shaking in pain and she is doing her best to breathe properly.

Tell me an idiot but my heart hurts about her!

"I SAID BOW!" Daniel roars again running out of patience and grabs her from her hair to make her stand up.

She lets out a loud cry from the pain and my skin shudders.

This is wrong!

"ENOUGH DANIEL! I HAD ENOUGH! STOP IT!" I scream ready to attack him and he snaps his head to me wildly and confused.

"You are her Queen! SHE BOWS!" he roars and his strong, imposing voice echoes in my head but this is not enough to stop me.

I am done stepping back for him!

"I am not! YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME THIS TITLE! She made all these because of you! You were sleeping with her for years while you made me be no one! Let her the hell go!" I shout breathless and take one more step reaching some inches away from him.

He looks at me in the eyes and the time stops. Everyone else in the hall disappears... My father, aunt, brother, Elias, Victoria, Jeremy, Ellie, Landon and Nikki with Jim are nowhere around.

Even Eva does not exist.

It's only Daniel and I...

And I fucking hate it! I hate him! I hate this arrogance of his, his cold heart, his lies, his behavior, his wolf, his fake interest, his mysteries and most importantly our fucking bond!

I hate us together!

If he thinks that I am going to become his toy and have me here however he wants then he is fooling himself.

He rejected me without second thought some years ago, he took from me my life, he made me a no one and now he decided to take back everything and start all over again without asking me and apologizing or telling me what he wants?!

Good!

He wants a fight?

I am giving him a war to remember because I am done being silent and logical!

Let him see what a bitch I have become because of him!

"Diana, you are her Queen and she bows. End of discussion!" he suddenly says harshly breaking the silence and pushes her forward making her bow to me.

"She insulted you! She attacked you, she caused you pain and..." he continues while keeping her kneeled but I can't hold back anymore.

"SHUT UP DAMN IT!" I roar and push him away causing him to let her fall on the ground crying while he takes a step back surprised.

"I am in the greatest pain there is from the moment I met you and you rejected me! What happened this morning was nothing in front of to what I have been through because of you! You gave her the right to insult me and you gave Samantha the right to try to kill me! You put them in your life and threw me out of it like I was nothing! They behaved me like you did, you gave them the example! What a hypocrite you are?! Stop acting like you care!" I scream and slap him with so much power that the sound of my skin touching his echoes, I close my eyes and my hand starts burning.

Even my cheek is hurting, I am...

FUCK!

Now we are sharing the pain?!

I open my eyes slowly to find him with his head turned on the right, his eyes closed and his left cheek already red from my slap.

The hall is way too silent and lifeless. Not even Eva's sobs or breath are heard. No one moves. With the corner of my eye I see Jeremy, Landon and Ellie staring at us petrified, I feel everyone's eyes on me but not Daniel's.

Destiny growls bringing me back to reality, she is pleased I guess even if she wanted me to kill Eva. Her hatred for Daniel comes about everything, she enjoys watching me fighting him. That was our deal some weeks ago after all...

I take one slow step back in a try to stay away from Daniel but this wakes him up and he grabs my wrists like a flash pulling me on him. My eyes meet his and my legs instantly start shaking.

I have never seen him so angry, so wild, so...

He is like the devil himself!

"Remember... You asked for it!" he whispers and the next second he pushes me back, grabs Eva and before I realize what is happening and anyone else tries to stop him he breaks her neck and throws her lifeless body in front of me.

I open my eyes and mouth widely shocked and my gaze travel from Eva to him.

Daniel is just staring at me deadly in the eyes and lots of gasps from around us are bombarding my head. I gasp for air desperately but I don't manage to do a thing.

I feel like drowning, like I am dying, I...

I am lost and then everything turns black!

"NO!"

I jump up and look around me panicked.

Darkness!

I am in my room, again!

It was a nightmare, the same one I have been watching every time I try to sleep.

Daniel killing Eva!

I take some deeps breaths with some effort and I realize I am sweating again, I am still shaking and my heartbeat is fast and strong while my chest hurts like hell.

I think I am going to die from heart attack too soon if I keep on staying so close to him!

"Try to relax... You need to rest, last days you bearably sleep. Get over it, you have seen deaths so many times, you have killed many, you are a fighter!" Destiny says out of nowhere.

"Fuck you!" I shout and jump from my bed heading to the balcony door.

I need some air!

It is night and quite cold outside. I guess that this time I slept more than the usual, maybe three hours or a bit more or less.

I am so tired, I am a mess, I just want to go back home but how can I trigger his anger again? After this incident with Eva he is constantly in bad mood and even his parents are scared of talking to him. Ellie told me he never speaks, he just growls and the more I stay locked in my room ignoring him the worse he becomes.

The palace is too silent as they are all shaking from fear even in the idea of him getting angry even from the slightest thing.

And I...

I have no idea how I feel and what I am thinking of...

Did I push it so much? Wasn't I saying the truth?

It was his fault, everything is his own fault and he denies taking the responsibility of his own actions! So, how can I step back? He is not a man, he is a child and a spoiled one!

I have already enough problems on my own to try and deal with his as well and he is nothing to me, not even my King and do you know why?

Because HE IS A COWARD! He never helped in anything, he never fought, he never offered to train or lead us in a fight, he keeps on being locked in his palace safe and sound while giving idiot orders!

He is not a King for me, he just wants to please his ego and he is surely not my mate!

The Goddess is punishing me for something, this is the only thing for sure!

"Well... I have to admit that..."

"Shut up Destiny!" I scream before she says more and I earn an angry howl as a response.

"Watch they way you talk to me Diana! I am not a weak, coward she wolf! I can be twice as worse as you so be careful and listen to me only for once!" she says through her teeth and I roll my eyes ironically.

"Yeah sure... Only once!" I murmur sarcastically and she growls shortly.

"You know I agree, the way you behaved him was right even though you should have left me kill that bitch of his and you are also right for all the things you believe about him but being locked in here puts everyone in danger!" she says calmly and I stiffen nervously.

"Excuse me?"

"Diana, he is not calming down because you keep on being away from him. You know that only a mate can calm enough someone, especially someone like Daniel. His instincts are stronger just like his nature! Only you can make him soften, they are all afraid and we have to help them." She continues.

"Destiny I think you have lost your mind for good! Why on earth..."

"Our role is to protect and help them Diana! They are counting on us! We are the only that can help them! We are this kingdom's heart and Daniel wants us in order to come back to normal! I am not saying to accept him, you know I am against this but we have to get out of the room and act casually. He needs to see us..."

"And they will all feel safer!" I end her phrase and she nods in agreement.

Well... Now that I am thinking about it...

I get ready to get out at the balcony but my phone starts ringing and I rush to answer the call.

Who can it be so late?

The pack? Luke? Vivian? Damn it!

I reach my bedside table and grab my phone.

Jayden?!

FUCK!

"Yes? Jayden?" I almost shout after I answer his call.

"Diana are you alright? Why haven't you called me all these days? I had to be informed from Vivian and Luke about everything! I even talked with your father and aunt!" he shouts worried.

I am unforgivable, I know but I couldn't call and tell him all these, I was a mess and I knew he would be mad, I didn't want to cause a fight with Daniel in this condition...

"Jay... I... I am sorry! I know I have no excuse but I didn't want to worry you! You can't come and I wasn't able to talk that much..." I murmur defeated.

"I will kill him! I promise you! I know everything Diana! He has taken it too far! Why are you allowing him to treat you like this? You had to call me to come and get you, the jet is always there waiting for you!"

"I am sorry... But I can't leave right now, I want to but just not now. I need some time, let me handle it, I am fine and now with my father and aunt here things are better!" I say in hurry trying to convince him and he sighs heavily.

God! I am such an idiot!

"Jayden, I am sorry! Really, please forgive me. I know I should have called you but..."

"It's alright Diana, don't worry! I understand!" he cuts me off but I distinguish something unusual in his voice.

"Are you alright? Is anything wrong?" I ask breathless and I place my left hand above my heart instinctually.

"Um... I am afraid there is something... I am sorry I am calling you so late but I didn't know what else to do, I need you! You are the only one that can help me!" he says nervously.

"Speak Jayden! What is it?" I ask scared.

"My mom... She raised fever... It was too suddenly and her condition is crucial, she is asking for you all the time! You know she recognizes no one else!" he says awkwardly.

I sit on my bed slowly trying to proceed what he just told me and my heart aches in pain.

Carla... She is in pain and I am not there for her! She is the only one I have left from Grey with Jayden.

"I will come! You have my word! I will talk to Daniel and ask him to allow me to come! I will be there soon. I promise you!" I say in hurry and get up.

The sooner the better!

"Are you sure?" he asks me worried.

"Yeah, I will call you soon to let you know more. I have to go now, okay? If anything happens inform me!" I say and he replies just with a heavy sigh.

I close the phone and throw my phone on the bed already heading to my door. I hope Daniel is awake and in his office! I get out of my room and start running to Daniel's office. The corridor is not dark, the lights are on and I think I can listen to some noises and voices from his office's direction, it is not that far from my room anyway!

I take Daniel and Landon's scents as I get closer and their voices get stronger than before. I stop only about a meter before his door and I sigh. My eyes travel on me and I bite my lower lip nervously. I am lucky I am wearing black sport's trouser and a grey simple top and I fell asleep like this. I have no shoes and my hair is down and probably a mess but who cares right now?

"So is everything ready for tomorrow?" I hear Landon asking Daniel.

"Yes. My luggage is ready, the flight is at seven o'clock in the morning and I have taken care of everything! You and my father stay in my place and if anything happens you call me immediately." Daniel replies quickly.

I narrow my eyes confused yet surprised.

Daniel is leaving?! And I had no idea?! No one told me a thing and am I hurt? Where is he going?

"Is it so serious? I can't understand why Adam and Elena need you so much all of a sudden. They are too wise and clever, they have so much experience and their fighters are great." Landon continues and I take one timid step careful not to make any noise.

Okay, I know I am overhearing and this is bad and inappropriate but what can I do? I am curious and worried here, not to mention too surprised.

"They need my opinion and to talk about some things secretly. I have no idea what is happening to them and their kingdom but maybe they want an alliance in case they need something." Daniel replies obviously troubled and Landon gets ready to say something but stops.

"They can smell you idiot woman!" Destiny whispers rolling her eyes and I curse under my breath.

Sure, I am losing my mind with the asshole!

I take a breath and gain my self-control. I will act casually like nothing is happening, let them know, I don't give a damn shit!

I raise my hand and knock the door two times. It is silent for some seconds until Daniel speaks up.

"Come in Diana!"

Okay... Straight to the point I see!

I open the door and take a step and get in but stop and close the door behind me awkwardly feeling his eyes on me. I turn and look at them with a blank expression and Landon raises his eyebrows nervously. Daniel falls back on his chair with his eyes travelling inquisitively all over my body and in the end he stops and stares into my eyes with no expression.

I am triggering the beast, right?

"I guess I am not needed anymore. I will leave you two alone to talk!" Landon says first and gets up from his sit.

He gives me a meaningful look like he is asking for my help about something and I stiffen.

Why do I have a bad feeling?

Landon bows to Daniel in hurry and then turns and leaves in silence. The second he closes the door behind him my skin shudders and I try to raise my eyes and see Daniel.

I don't like his expression, it is dark and blank, like he feels nothing, like he is dead.

"Want something?!" he asks me coldly and takes a glass full of vodka from his desk in his hand.

"Um... I would like to ask you something." I say doing my best not to show him how desperate I am and he raises his eyebrows like he is impressed but in an ironic way.

Shit!

"Go on!" he throws bored not really helping me.

"I need to go back to England for some days, it is something serious."

He blinks his eyes some times and I stay staring at him frozen. This is not good...

"No! You stay here!" he says and drinks one big sip from his vodka.

Kill me already!

"Please, it is necessary!" I say in a begging tone and take one step to him.

"Your pack has no problem at all so I do not find any reason to let you go..." he says pretending to think about it.

"It's not about the pack..."

"But?" he cuts me off impatiently.

Great Diana! Now you will have to tell him because lying to him is not in your options, in fact you will make things worse if he understands.

"A friend's mother, she is very ill. She is asking me." I reply truthfully and lower my gave afraid to see his expression.

I listen to him sighing heavily and standing up. My legs are shaking like jellies and I hold my breath.

Why am I acting like a wet cat?

"Because right now we need him and he has to be calm with understanding..." Destiny whispers annoyed.

God!

"I will be short and honest Diana." He says now standing right in front of me and with his right hand he takes my chin gently and makes me look up at him.

His face is calm suddenly, he doesn't look that harsh now, so mad...

My heart stops beating and I feel something inside me building up, this closeness is killing me!

"I do not trust you, especially now that I am going to be away for some days so... I am afraid you stay here!" he states while caressing my chin and I open my mouth widely speechless.

He smirks and his eyes travel on my lips, he licks his lower lip and I begin to walk backwards but he wraps one hand around my waist and pulls me on him. I hit on his hard body, our faces are an inch away from each other and the sparks are overwhelming me again making it impossible for me to think.

"You have pushed me up to my limits Diana and I am not a very patient man... I am keeping myself from killing everyone in here with so much difficulty because of you and I have no idea how I am going to stay away for so many days. Don't make it worse and do as I say." He says slowly more like a threat and I stiffen in his arms unable to speak.

I turn my head on my right away from him and close my eyes fighting not to cry. I am so sensitive damn it! Being with him is a torture, I just need to leave but how?

"I missed this..." he whispers huskily and before I manage to do or say a thing I feel him burying his face in my neck.

Just what I needed! Kill me Daniel!

"...Your scent... Your warmth... Your skin." He continues and rubs his nose and lips gently on my skin doing it impossible for me not to moan.

This stupid bond is ruining everything, I was doing fine before this, right?

"Daniel, I..."

"You are a stubborn woman Diana. You know that one touch from you can calm down the beast but you insist on making things worse." He interrupts me and I nod slightly without saying something.

He is right, like Destiny. I could have been luckier if I had approached him earlier but now I am fucked! I can't even disagree with him because then he can break out his anger to everyone in the palace and I don't want this to happen!

"I will be missing for five days. When I come back we have some things to talk about..." he says and kisses the crock of my neck gently.

I let out a loud moan and my hands turn into fists in order not to touch or even hug him and Destiny shows me her teeth a bit affected from the bond.

"Until then be a good girl for me!"

~three days later, noon~

Daniel's pov

I get out of the car and run to the palace like crazy. My impatience is driving me crazy, I need to see her, I have missed her!

I am back almost three days earlier than the expected because I couldn't get Diana out of my mind and needed to see her. Being away from her for about a week after the incident with Eva costs me a lot! First she was locked in her room avoiding me, then I had to leave and fly till Russia to the King and Queen of the vampires that needed to see me and now nothing.

I can't wait to take her in my arms!

I told no one I was going to be here so soon! I even told a good friend of mine to come and take me from the airport and I ordered my pilot and the crew not to say a single word to anyone.

I wanted to be a surprise!

I run up the stairs at the garden and reach outside the palace's main door in no time, finally!

"I am here!" I yell as I get inside.

In some seconds some servants come and greet me quite nervously but in the kind usual way and I greet everyone in hurry.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Haunt, one of the oldest and most trusted servants we have.

"Your parents have to be in your father's office with Beta Landon Your Royal Highness. Beta Jeremy is supervising the permanent warriors' training and Gam..."

"Where is Diana?" I ask without being able to wait longer.

"Um..." he trembles and stiffens pressing his lips together.

"What is wrong? Is she hurt?" I ask worried considering the last weeks' incidents.

"No Your Royal Highness, she..."

"Daniel what are you doing here so early?" Elias asks shocked walking in the main hall and almost falling on me.

He turns pale in a second and loses his voice.

What the hell now?

"Aren't you happy to see me? What is wrong with you?" I ask him confused, I really don't like his behavior, nor Haunt's.

"Um, nothing. I am, of course I am happy to see you. How was your trip? What did they ask you for?" he asks in hurry awkwardly.

"Are you hiding something from me? You look guilty... I know you too well so do not try to lie." I say with my temper growing rapidly and Devon murmuring something.

"Speak!" I say again louder.

"I have nothing to do with it. I told them that it is a bad idea, I..."

"Where is Diana?" I ask demandingly and approach him more.

"Mmmm, not here for sure." He whispers lowering his head.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS NOT HERE GAMMA?" I roar grabbing him from the collar of his neck ready to struggle him.

"Daniel! Stop!" my mother screams from somewhere behind me and the very next second I feel two pair of hands pulling me back and away from Elias.

"Son calm down!" my father says close to my ear and I instantly turn to him and give him a warning look.

"WHERE. IS. MY. MATE?" I roar and he raises his hand defeated.

"In England." He replies shortly and I growl with Devon howling outraged.

I fucking knew she was not going to obey me! I just knew it!

"It was our fault Daniel. Your parents and I allowed her to go!" Landon speaks up from next to me and before I realize it I turn and give him one punch making him fall back on the floor dizzy.

"What the hell?!" My father shouts and the servants rush to help Landon as his nose is bleeding.

"Take him to Nikki and Robert!" my mother orders them and turns to me with the angriest look I have ever seen her with.

"Daniel Jackson calm down or else you are going to see me like never before! Look what you did!" she shouts with confidence pointing an almost passed out Landon.

"Me? What did you do? You left my mate leave away without my permission and against my orders! Who allowed her to go? WHO?" I scream.

"Daniel calm down. She was going to be back before you. We told her to go because she was worried about her friend's mother. She was crying after you left, she was breaking our heart to see her suffering. She had hesitations, she didn't want to disobey you but we pressured her, we convinced her to go. She is going to be here tomorrow night, please don't make it such a bit deal." My father explains but guess what!

He is not convincing!

"Elias you take the private jet and twenty men and go to bring her back now! Tell her to come back without resistance or else I will kill everyone in front of me and then I will go to bring her back personally and she doesn't want this to happen!" I shout turning my gaze to him and he bows and leaves like a flash immediately.

"Daniel, please..." my mother begins but I raise my hand and she stops.

"Who is with her? Did she go without being accompanied?"

"Her father, aunt and Thomas are with her. Do not worry, she is fine!" my father assures me like I can be calm and not worried.

FUCK!

"When she arrives send her immediately to her room! And do not come with her!" I say through my teeth and begin running up the stairs or else believe me I will kill someone.

Only one thing can keep me under control for a while and not so easily right now that Diana is not here and this is...

Her scent!

~some hours later, late at night~

Third person's pov

Diana got out of the car with Elias and Thomas behind her.

Her heart was ready to explode in her chest and she was walking without even herself knowing how.

It had been some hours since Elias had appeared in her pack asking for her with twenty men accompanying him.

He was relieved when he found Diana at the pack with her family and friends. She had already seen Carla twice and she was planning to see her one more time the following day but Elias' news changed her plans.

Daniel was back earlier than the expected and he didn't find her so they had to tell him where she was.

She lost the ground under her feet when he told her everything that had happened and how he had reacted. She felt guilty for the punch Daniel had given to Landon, she was scared of anyone else getting hurt from him and she didn't have to think about it twice.

She followed Elias immediately and she asked from her father and aunt not to go with her.

She wanted to face Daniel on her own without being worried about them or anyone else.

During the flight she was walking up and down the jet like crazy, she couldn't sit for even a second and Elias was suffering with Thomas being always one step behind her. They could share her feelings, she was in pain and her nervousness had reached its peak for the first time.

She got in the palace with the men following her and Victoria, Jonathan, her brother, Ellie and Jeremy were already there waiting for her. Elias had informed them that they were close and they wanted to see her before her meeting with Daniel.

Everyone else was locked in their rooms with Landon resting in his room with Nikki on his side as Daniel was not in mood and they were all terrified.

"Honey, how are you, how was your flight?" Victoria asked her once she got in and Ellie rushed to hug her.

"Where is he? Is everyone alright?" Diana asked quickly and Jonathan nodded in sympathy.

"In your room baby, he is waiting for you. He is locked in there all these hours." Ellie told her nervously and Diana broke their hug and sighed.

"He asked you to go alone..." Jeremy whispered quite mechanically and Aiden walked to Diana and pulled her in his arms protectively.

"Don't piss him off more. This time he is right and you know it." He whispered shortly and she nodded.

She knew that it was really her fault this time. She had gone against his orders, she had disobeyed him.

"Alright, I am going. It's better if you all stay here. It will be better this way!" she said in hurry and pulled back breaking the hug with her brother.

They all nodded in agreement and after she gave them one last quick look she turned and walked up the stairs heading to her room.

Her footsteps were getting heavy the more she was reaching closer to the top floor and she was breathing harshly with efforts. She had no idea how she was managing to walk when her knees were cut from fear and nervousness.

She passed the stairs after some time and stopped to take a proper breath. Her room was not that far away but the corridor was dark with almost no lights. The atmosphere was cold and terrifying.

"Be patient and strong. This time I think I will even have my mouth shut..." Destiny told her with guilt.

"You are making it worse Destiny. Now he has us exactly where he wants. He can ask anything he wants from us."

"No! Do not dare think about it! He is not marking or mating with us!" Destiny screamed reading Diana's deeper thoughts.

"Anyway, it is time."

She began walking to her room. Daniel's scent was getting stronger, she could feel his presence, their bond was stronger from the usual.

She stopped in front of her door and trying to calm down but she couldn't. She was sweating and shaking, her stomach was a mess and her head was hurting her.

She knocked her door the more slightly she could and waited for an answer that never came. One minute had passed but Daniel hadn't replied to her so she decided to get in, Daniel already knew she was there.

She opened the door timidly with shaking hands and got in slowly. The room was completely dark, she could see nothing, Daniel had taken care of it for sure.

"Daniel?" she called him whispering and closed the door behind her.

Only a low growl came as a response and her skin went cold. She felt like his prey and this was something against her proud nature. She hated being scared, especially him.

She took some step in the room, she knew she was somewhere before her bed but Daniel was not close to her. She couldn't feel his warmth.

She jumped up only when she listened to the door getting locked and turned around searching for Daniel but with no result, the darkness was hiding him. She felt a small movement and perked her ears trying to hear even the slightest noise but again she failed.

It was like her senses had abandoned her and she took some steps back but stopped when her legs touched the end of her bed. She followed her instinct and moved on her left, when she got sure that behind her there was nothing she continued stepping back until her back hit the cold wall and sighed.

"Daniel..." she whispered again ready to cry with her heart beating faster than ever and her strength leaving her.

She was about to collapse on the floor when she felt two strong, big hands grabbing her arms and a hard, hot body falling on hers. She left out a loud cry from surprise and felt Daniel's hot breath oh her face. He was burning her, he was mad, she could smell it.

"WHY?" he growled touching his forehead on hers and tightening his hold around her arms.

"I was wrong, I am sorry." She whispered defeated unable to fight him and make him lose his temper for good.

"This does not answer my question!" he said through his teeth and moved again his head burying his face in her neck.

He began taking her scent with long deep breaths while she was standing breathless yet frozen like a statue. She didn't want to make something and make him explode. His dark side was something she had never faced or imagined before.

"I am an idiot for coming earlier to see you." He said with his lips only an inch from her bare skin.

Diana distinguished the pain and hurt in his voice. He was disappointed and he was right. He didn't trust her, he had already told her and she had to be patient but she didn't. She hadn't thought about this possibility of him coming back earlier. She had made the mistake to go against his will and now she had to pay but she felt desperation now that she knew he was hurt.

If he had really gone back to see her then she had lost the opportunity of making him open up to her. She could make him soften but now she couldn't.

Destiny was disagreeing with her, she didn't care about Daniel's intentions but she preferred not to interfere. Diana knew him better after all, she had another way of dealing with him.

"I am sorry, honestly." She whispered and raised her lower hands timidly to touch him.

Her fingers touched his bare skin sending big waves of sparks all over their bodies and Daniel gradually soften his hold and eventually freed her arms. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and realized that Daniel had no shirt on him but his skins was hot and sweaty.

He had been having a hard time all those hours waiting for her, he had torn his shirt into pieces, he was fighting with his own self and his wolf to keep himself under control.

Daniel began relaxing when he felt her hands around his body. His heart melted, he could feel that Diana wasn't lying, she had just apologized because she knew she was wrong and...

He had missed her and now he had her in his arms. She was his, she was going to be his forever, he had taken his decisions all those hours that he had been waiting for her.

"Mine!" he growled wrapping his strong hands around her and lifting her up on his height with his face still buried in her neck.

"You are mine, you will always be!" he added and bitted her skin gently.

Diana gasped breathless and moved a bit in his arms. Her body was shaking in the idea of him marking her, she might wanted him, she couldn't deny it but she didn't want this to happen. Not now that she had still her doubts.

"Say it!" he demanded huskily.

"What?" she asked him confused and dizzy.

"Say that you will always be mine!"

"I... Daniel, I..." she trembled and tightened her hold around him unwilling to say what he wanted to hear that much.

She loved listening to these words coming out of his mouth but she couldn't tell them out loud yet. Something inside her was not ready.

"SAY IT!" he repeated and began sucking her neck where his mark was supposed to be not able to hold his needs back.

He was aroused, his desire was driving him crazy and he was holding himself from marking and mating with her with difficulty.

His suck turned rougher almost immediately but Diana didn't try to stop him. She had surrendered to him completely. One touch from him and she was done so now how could she fight him?

She began moaning fighting to stay under control as the need for more was consuming her and she wrapped her legs around his waist in desperation for more closeness.

Daniel growled, he felt his manhood hurting him and pinned her on the wall even more with his hands travelling on her butt.

He pulled back breathless and sighed. He had to listen to her saying it.

"Say you are mine!" he repeated again more impatiently than before.

"I... I can't... I..."she whispered weakly but stopped when Daniel moved his one hand, buried it in her hair and crash his lips on hers for a rough, wild, dominant kiss that caught her out of guard.

She didn't deny him entrance, she opened her mouth and soon his tongue began fighting with hers. She felt big explosions all over her body and her heart hurting her. Daniel was her beginning and end. He was fire and water for her.

She was unwilling to break the kiss but he did after some seconds. He was strong enough to step back, he had the power, he had full control over their situation.

"You are tired?!" he told her more like a statement than a question and before she open her mouth to reply he turned with her in his arms heading to the door.

"Huh? Where are you taking me? This is my room!" she protested confused understanding that he was going to take her out.

"This was your room, I am taking you to your new one!" he replied coldly and reached close to her door.

Diana could still see nothing and she was sure that Daniel was in the same condition with her but he had studied the room perfectly, he knew every corner, every place, even where the door was.

She got panicked preceding his words and moved nervously in his arms trying to protest but in vain.

"I am not sleeping with you! This is never going to happen!" she yelled desperately in frustration without affecting Daniel.

He reached the door and opened the lights making her close her eyes from the sudden, bright light. She tried to open them slowly some seconds later and found him already staring at her with a devilish smirk, his lips sore and pink from their kiss and his black, thin hair a mess.

She lost her breath from his beauty with him already affected from her image and shook her head troubled.

What was he up to again?

"Do not worry Diana... Your new room is next to mine, I will check on you easier like this and tomorrow morning we will have a big talk alone in my office. I am done with your games!" he said and smiled at her wickedly waiting for her reaction.

Diana opened her eyes widely and coughed surprised. She couldn't believe her ears. Next room? The room next to his? And they were going to talk? Games?

"NO! I AM DONE WITH YOUR GAMES!" she screams unwrapping her legs from his waist and trying to get out of his hold but Daniel was faster and placed her on his shoulder while he began unlocking the door.

"LET ME DOWN DAMN IT!" she screamed hitting his back.

Daniel began laughing enjoying her feisty reaction and got out of her room heading to his left, where their rooms were.

"STOP IT AND LET ME GO!" Diana roared breathless without managing anything.

"Yeah... Sure Diana!

"Why are you doing this asshole?" she screamed but he didn't reply.

He continued walking to her new room and when he got outside its door he opened it and walked inside.

"Let me down! I can walk!" she demanded.

He took some more steps inside and threw her on the big king's sized bed in the middle of the room and then crossed his hands smirking pleased.

"Now you don't need to walk... See you tomorrow morning!" he yelled and turned around walking outside the room while Diana stood up ready to follow him.

"I..."

"Good night!" he said ironically and before she managed to reach the door he closed and locked it leaving her alone.

"Fuck!" she roared and began banging the door.

"Daniel open the damn door! I am going to break it!" she screamed with mania.

"Do whatever you want baby... You will have guards outside your door for the rest of the night so if you break the door the next room you are going to get locked in is going to be..." he said from outside and laughed again making her freeze.

"My room!" he ended his sentence.

"What?" she screamed panicked.

"Or better... OUR ROOM!"

****************************

Hello my friends!!!

The 19th chapter is finally here! I know I was lost for more than the usual but I was in a very bad mood and then I went for a big trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest, I really needed this break but now I am back and I am going to update the other books as well!

Also if you want you can go and find me in Dreame with the same name and photo.

And now back to our story as I really want to know your thoughts and opinions! How do feel about this chapter? How do you feel about Daniel and Diana? What is going to happen next? Is she going to continue fighting him?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters. The book has reached about 3.750 views, I am grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this week, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

                                          Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
111K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
8.5K 1.1K 46
Zoe lands in the walking city of Archigram for her last assassination as an apprentice. Her mission, kill a millennia-old immortal who founded the ci...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...