Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn

178 10 80
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London and Benoit decided to throw a party for London stopping the Surren and eliminating the threat to the country. Delevio arrived with a cake and drinks, once she set the drinks down she pulled London upstairs to ask him something.

"L-London, I kinda got something to ask you" She said, sitting on his bed.

"Yeah... What do you need?"

"Um heh you know Lukarin?" Delevio asked poking her fingers.

"Yeah - - Wait do you like him?!" London asked, seeing through her.

Delevio turned white, "N-No?"

London gave her the death stare.

"Ugh! Yes I like him" Delevio replied, blushing heavily.

"Why?" London asked, the Eevee curious as to why she liked him.

"I-I don't know! I-I guess I like him for how brave he was in Evansville, he reminded me of my first crush kinda" She said, looking out at the door.

"Your first crush?" London asked, the Eevee suddenly interested.

"I was once in love with Keyen's brother Tauras, you remember him?"

London nodded.

"He was killed by an IED in Afghanistan though... I miss him" Delevio replied.

"I'm sorry about that" London said.

"Whatcha talkin about?" Rico said, Luke standing next to him staring at Delevio.

Delevio's face turned red and she hid under the pillow, Rico was immediately dumbfounded by what was going on and tilted his head to one side, a pink Lucario came upstairs behind him and saw the worried Glaceon hiding behind the covers. London did not expect the two, technically three, to arrive so quickly.

"So are we watchin a movie? Are we having a contest? What are we doing?" Rico asked excitedly.

"It's a party!" London replied, yanking Delevio out of his bed.

"A party?!" Rico shouted excitedly

"Oh no" Luke grumbled.

With that Rico began dancing, Luke began to get embarrassed so he made him stop, "That's enough! We bought some food like you asked... Pizza, wings, anything you can think of"

"Thanks Luke!" London said, pulling Delevio out from under the covers, still looking at the Lucario outside, the Glaceon yelped as London yanked her off the bed.

"Also there's a Leafeon and an awfully energetic Eevee waiting for you" Rico said.

When London heard energetic Eevee he ran down the steps, Moonlake saw London and began squeezing him tightly, "Thank Arceus your okay!" Moonlake whimpered.

"How are you?" London asked.

"I'm swell!" Moonlake replied, then he kissed London's face.

Isabel picked him up and hugged him, "How are you?"

"I'm doing good!" London replied, then the Eevee kissed her on the mouth, Rico and Luke's mouths dropped open, he couldn't believe London had such a tall girlfriend, when Isabel and London finished Rico went ahead and ask the question...

"Why do you have a tall girlfriend?" He asked.

"London was once a Flareon" Isabel said with a smile.

"Uh?" The three went totally dumbfounded.

"I didn't even know that was possible" Luke said, the Lucario genuinely surprised.

Then behind Isabel was another Eevee this one was eating a bag of biscuits... Veeyoshi.

"Veeyoshi!" London shouted.

He gave him a hug, "I see your still obsessed with eating"

"What can I say... I love trying different foods" Veeyoshi replied in his Japanese accent.

Everyone began laughing, then some friends of Rico's began to come in, all members of the Playfeld millitary, friends of Delevio's arrived too.

While in the middle of the party, Rico introduced London and Delevio to his fiance Cairo.

"So guys! This is my fiance Cairo! Isn't she beautiful?" Rico said, the Lucario had pink fur and was in a dress with a hole cut out for her chest spike.

"Hello" She said, her voice soothing like a soothe bell.

"Hello!" The two replied, then she picked London up.

"Aren't you a cutie?" Cairo said, about to almost impaling London on her chest spike then she stopped herself and hugged him on her side, "That was close"

London turned white, "I looked death in the eye... She was beautiful and has the voice of an angel... She looked like one too"

"So Cairo what do you do for a living?" Delevio asked.

"Oh me? I'm a singer! Have you guys heard of ElectricLüv?!" She asked.

"I sure have! Starlight outa London! I love their songs, kinda a guilty pleasure!" London replied.

"So do I, their on every radio station!" Delevio added, then she noticed her glass was empty.

"I'll be right back" Delevio said, then she went over to refill her glass, while she was there she saw Moonlake sipping on white wine... She turned white.

"Aren't you wayyyy too young to drink?" Delevio asked staring at the little Eevee as if he was crazy.

"My powers prevent me from getting intoxicated! So I can enjoy the finer things in life!" Moonlake said then he continued to sip on the wine.

Delevio stared at him intently for a moment then she reached for the red wine... But somemon else reached for it too... Lukarin, their faces turned red.

"Gah!"

"Ah!"

Every Pokémon in the room went silent and stared at the others, "Huh" Isabel blurted before she could bite into her cake.

"Uh-Um you first!" Delevio said, handing him the bottle

"N-No - you!" Luke replied hesitantly.

Delevio didn't want to start an argument with her crush so she poured some wine and then gave the bottle to Luke, "What was that?" Cairo whispered.

London shrugged.

Moonlake obviously noticed she liked him, Luke not really any differently... But then the two moved away from each other nervously.

"That was so awkward" Delevio said to herself the Glaceon blushing nervously.

"That was so embarrassing" Luke thought to himself.

"Whatever the fuck that was" Rico said.

Then Cairo remembered something, "Hey Ricky! I thought you had a present for dear London here!" She reminded him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Gah! Cairo! That's embarrassing, get off!" Rico squealed in embarrassment.

London jumped down laughing a little at Cairo's flirtatious attitude toward Rico, then Rico handed him a box. London was confused.

"Delevio told me you might like this" Rico said with a welcoming smile.

London looked at the box intently then he opened it... There was a fire stone inside, pulsing and orange glow, it suddenly made London remember his time as a Flareon... The missions, the warm nights alone in bed, using fire type moves... His long fluffy tail... He missed it all... So in that moment he put his paw on the stone and he started glowing blue, every Pokémon in the room turned their attention as London started to grow taller, his tail became longer more furry, his paws larger, the fur over his forehead appearing like a blooming flower and his mane growing more fluffier and once London stopped glowing... He was a Flareon again. Every Pokémon cheered as London got used to being taller again and fell on the floor clumsily. Rico and Cairo giggled as London sat up with goofy grin on his face, Isabel and Moonlake gave him a hug, Tokyo was confused at what was happening. London was back to normal, though he missed being an Eevee he certainly enjoyed returning to his fiery form, because to him it was his version of being normal.

- - -
Rico, Cairo and Luke belong to LucarioOfLegends, you can thank him for contributing the two to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 113 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...
963 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...
139 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
23.1K 1K 80
Red, after winning the Indigo League and rejecting the opportunity to become the Viridian Gym Leader, continues his journey to the Johto Region where...