Arshi ff: HIS LOVE HIS PRIDE

By inavapr

Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am ju... More

CHARACTER SKETCH I
Character Sketch II
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Thank You

Part 51

7.1K 357 23
By inavapr

With all this fun time, they spent 2 hours, ladies removed their mehendi, now it's 7 and guests started coming to celebrate Karwachaut...

Meanwhile, Arnav came with a full bowl of Kheer and started having it, sitting beside Khushi, at first she ignored him but couldn't stop herself from pushing the bowl on him making it spill on his t-shirt because he was making sounds and having it. She didn't even wait a second and left from there.

She sat beside Garima and helping her in arranging the stuff needed.

Aisha came with a saree and a box to Khushi, 

Aisha: Khushi, will you change into this? She showed her the saree and box...

Khushi: wow! So beautiful aunty, of course I'll change... thank you aunty...

Aisha: welcome beta, guest room upar hain, 2nd room from the right...

Khushi: sure, I'll be back in a while... 

Khushi went up and saw that the door is locked from inside, she looked at the next room, which door is open, she saw no one is around, so she thought that room as the guest room, as there is no picture of anyone, or anything, so neat and clean... she locked the door and started changed her dress...

Arnav changed in to indo-western outfit and opened the door to get in the room from the walk in wardrobe and shocked to see Khushi changing into saree, he got stunned seeing her in his room and changing, he shut his eyes and went back to the walk-in wardrobe and closed the door behind.

Arnav: is she crazy? Can't she see if there is anyone in the room and then should use it? Then realized that, his room has nothing to describe much, it is neat and clean, with no photos hanged on walls, and nothing interesting at all, obviously, the other person will think of it as a guest room, as he forgot to lock the door.

He waited in there till he heard the room door being closed. He sighed and walked to the room and spent few minutes and then went out of the room where he saw Anjali and Khushi with shocked and surprised expression.

A while back, 

Anjali is looking for Khushi to inform that it's time for her to break the fast, but couldn't find her in the guest room, so she called out her name and surprisingly, she got out from Arnav's room getting all ready in the sari and jewelry, and looking absolutely stunning in the red saree with the simple necklace and jhumkaas matched.

Anjali: you look amazing, you can carry off any outfit... everything looks good on you...

Khushi smiled at her, 

Anjali: so, now you can drape a saree well, seems so... 

Khushi: hey no, I mean, I know how to drape a saree but to others, because I see them while draping but I get clumsy when it comes to myself...

Anjali: oh! But now there is no problem I suppose?

Khushi nodded with a smile... 

Anjali: were you in this room and changing?

Khushi: ha, why are you surprised?

Anjali: this is chote's room.

Khushi's smiled vanished and nervousness came in.

Khushi: what??

Anjali: ha.

Khushi: but no one was in there, and I thought, this room as a guest room.

At that time, Arnav came out of his room to only see them. He tried to behave normally and not to make Khushi conscious.

Arnav: what? 

Khushi: you were in this room, all this while?

Arnav: ha... why? 

Anjali tried to cover for her.

Anjali: I came looking for you...

Arnav: oh, I was in washroom, anything important?

Anjali smiled at him and nodded as no, where Khushi sighed and relaxed herself...

Khushi: shall we go?

Anjali: ha, let's go. Chote, come. It's time.

Arnav and Khushi followed her behind.

Arnav stopped Khushi by holding her hand and after making some distance from Anjali; he started walking with her beside him.

Khushi: what are you doing? Leave me.

Arnav: no, 

Khushi: what? Leave me...

Arnav: I won't and don't try to make a scene, people are around, so behave. Khushi glared at him but couldn't do much.

Arnav smiled at her and started walking slowly, even making her walk slowly.

Arnav: you look so gorgeous, she smiled at him.

He saw her hands, and took them in his and saw the mehendi, which changed its color from orange to a bit deep red.

Arnav: you know, I heard dadi and maa saying that, if a girl's mehendi turns deep red, then her husband loves that girl a lot...

Khushi smiled at him and then thinking of something: is it? Arnav nodded.

Khushi: I think I should test his love too... by putting mehendi on his hands too... so that I will also get to know, how much I'll love my hubby... what do you say?

Arnav shrugged and went away ignoring her question, as they reached the lawn. She looked around and saw her father talking to Ashish and some other men dressed traditionally. She went near them but stood at a distance and seeing her, he excused from the group and greeted his daughter.

Shashi: you look beautiful. 

Khushi: thank you! She showed him her hands.

Shashi: wow! It's so beautiful... he said kissed her hands... like he used to kiss them whenever he gets her mehendi done from childhood.

Khushi smiled at him and hugged him...

Khushi: you are looking so handsome.

Shashi: thank you!

Dadi came there and asked them to start the ritual,

All the husbands stood in a row and opposite them, their wives, even Anjali and Shyam joined them.

Khushi and Arnav stood with Dadi on either side of her and watching others do... there are some girls, who came with their parents, looking at Arnav continuously, as he is the only person who is bachelor and also looking so handsome, and mainly, who doesn't know ASR?

Arnav saw Khushi smiled seeing the couples performing the ritual. He smiled seeing her.
They all done the puja and husbands making their wives drink water and eat the sweet, Anjali turned around from Shyam and quickly put a whole rasugulla in his mouth, yes, he fasted for her too...

Shyam: thank you! It's so tasty; he took the box from her and started having it alone. Anjali smiled at him.

Dadi asked others to go and have their dinner and turned to Khushi and other girls and asked to break their fasting, after the puja, Khushi did as per Dadi's instructions and broke her fast. She took Dadi's blessings and then went in to fill her stomach...

First she brought the plate for Dadi but Arnav already did that, so she came to them and sat beside Arnav, as that's the only place left.

Almost all are done with their food, but Khushi is the last one at the table who is still having, she is enjoying each and every dish placed in her plate and relishing it.

Arnav whispered: will you stop making that sound? It's not sounding good.

Khushi didn't care about him and continued with the dessert. Once she is done she stood up but only to see the others at the table looking at her with a smile.

Mayank: you are so cute and adorable...

Khushi didn't know what to say as she then realized why Arnav said not to make that sound while eating. She looked at Arnav who raised his eye brows.

Dadi: if all are done, let's go in.

All left the table and walked inside the house, all the guests left, only jha's and Guptas were there.

Garima: thank you for inviting us, maa ji... had a great time.

Shruthi: thanks to you, for bringing Khushi with you, she is so cute and lovely girl... with fun all the time...

Garima smiled at her: I didn't get her here, Arnav did, on maa ji's demand.

Shrithi: oh! Good maa ji... ladies went on with their talks...

Men are at the other corner of the hall and talking. Arnav, Khushi, Shyam and Anjali went to the terrace to talk.

Shyam and Anjali stood side-by-side and kind of hugging her sideways. Arnav and Khushi stood opposite to them, leaning on the wall.

Shyam: such an eventful evening, I loved it.

Khushi: yes, in fact, my day went so well... first the show success then this karwachaut... I'm so happy!

Anjali: so, is that mean, will you perform this ritual next year too...?

Khushi: I don't know, maybe or maybe not. I didn't do this intentionally; I just happened to stay busy and forgot to in-take the food and water. I don't want to commit now and break it later. Let's see, about that then. She said with a smile.

Arnav: I seriously doubt, if you do next year... you were busy with the show so maybe forgot about eating but if it's any other day then you would have your lunch by the time you realized that you didn't have anything today.

Khushi hit him on his biceps just to hurt her palm.

Khushi: ah... laad governor can't even hit you...

Arnav: then why do you try? 

Khushi took his hand and bite him for teasing her.

Arnav: ahhh... are you mad? He asked while rubbing that area...

Khushi showed him her tongue and turned away.

Anjali: cool down guys...

Shyam: so tell me, how was the show?

Khushi: it's was awesome, AR has such a great value in the market and that helped a lot, the response is great after the launch!

Shyam: that sounds good.

Shyam looking around not knowing how to say that he need privacy with Anjali...

Arnav: di, please take your aashiq from here; he is eagerly waiting for some alone time with you from long...

Shyam thanked him and took away blushing Anjali with him to her room.

Khushi laughed at them.

Arnav pulled her to him, making her turn behind and hugged her from back. He put his head on her shoulder and looked straight, nothing in particular...

Arnav started asking about her, even she did, but he answered her in short and she talked a lot...

Sometimes laughing at her description, expressions, on the silly stories from her college... they talked about anything and everything, nothing in particular.

Khushi received a call from her father to come down as they are starting.

Khushi: hmm, so...

Arnav: so...?

Khushi: good night!

Arnav: bas?

Khushi: huh? What else do you expect me to say? She asked him with confusion.

Arnav: not say but do.

Khushi: what? 

Arnav kissed her on her cheek and said good night: Shyam wish di the same way...

Khushi: you are unpredictable...

Arnav: I know... I'm waiting... he said indicating his cheek.

Khushi rose a bit and reach his cheek but he turned a bit, she ended up kissing him at the corner of his lips.

Her eyes went wide and stood on her feet turning back to him. Arnav looked at her once with a small smile and taking her hand started walking down.

After short greetings of good bye, all got dispersed,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.6K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
302K 21.4K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
802K 26.1K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
165K 4.9K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...