The Ambrosia Of Love(Shivika...

By Rainflower_27

L O V E ......What is Love?Is it different for everyone or everyone comes across it differently?What it takes... More

A Dream!
Destined?!
First Impression!
Falling.....For You???!!!
Happy Second Meeting!!!
Do I Really Know You????
A Proposal!
A....War?!
The Caged Nightingale!
You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!
Destiny vs Choice!!
Let Your Heart Be With Me!!
It's Our First Night!!
Two Strangers & A Mystery Tour Named Marriage!!
Annika,Daughter-in-law Of The Oberoi Khandan!!
Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!
A Storm!!
Rain Of Extreme Emotions!
For You & You Only!!
My Wife,My Life!
Just You & Me!
A Little Closer!
New Sunrise After Darkness!
A Moment!
Loving You More!
Princess Charming!!
Dear Heart!
Our Love Story!
Without You!
Together,Forever!
The Touchstone!
After The Eclipse!
Panacea!
Heaven!
Passionately Yours!
Author's Message!
Promise Of Love!
Anathema!
Scarred Souls!
Rose & Thorn!
Sweetest Salvation!
Happy Time!
Happy Time- Part 2!
A Wish So Dear!
Wedding Bliss!
The Truth!

Facing The Fire-Ball!

781 92 20
By Rainflower_27

Oberoi Office

____________

Shivaay is walking and talking with someone over phone,followed by Khanna.As he cuts the call he asks Shivaay-

K:  Sir,if you don't mind,can I ask something?

S:  What is it?

K:  Your...wedding is just two days away.Instead of getting busy in the preparations,you are attending to office work.This is not looking....good.

Shivaay smiles inwardly listening to Khanna's concern.He says in his mind-

"Things got twisted way too much regarding this marriage.A happy celebration has turned out to be a complete nightmarish experience for the would-be bride of this affair.When Annika is unable to enjoy all those,how am I supposed to,her would-be husband?"

Khanna's words break the deep thinking trance of Shivaay.He says-

S:  Don't worry,everything is fine.An urgent meeting has come up otherwise I would not have bothered myself.And you know that I was busy in selecting my outfit for today's evening's ring ceremony.Had to come here for that meeting only.After this there is no work as OE has granted my leave for couple of days for the marriage,like every other employee..........Shivaay starts laughing while Khanna joins half-heartedly.

Meeting Room

____________

Shivaay is explaining something to the present members in the semi-dark room while pointing at the lightened up projector screen,behind him.

S:  So ladies and gentlemen,we....................He could not finish as Khanna barges inside,looking utterly tensed.Before Shivaay can ask anything,he hears someone calling out his name almost shouting-

 Shivaay Singh Oberoi!!!!

Khanna steps away and Annika Vardhan Trivedi shows up.Everyone turns to have a look at that person who dared shouting on Shivaay like that,in his office.There he orders hurriedly-

Excuse me everyone,leave us alone for some moment.......And all people depart.

Then,Annika closes the door with a bang and starts towards Shivaay.Going near she stares at him for few seconds then grabs the lapels of his suit-

A:  You stupid,moron,dumb,devil,vile,cruel...........She continues showering special words while pushing Shivaay backwards with force.At last he gets stuck at the projector screen.As soon as he stops going backward,he puts his hand on Annika's mouth to put a temporary end to her firing-

S:  What are you doing?This is really too much.I have a reputation........She pushes away his hand-

A:  Reputation my foot!What do you think of yourself?What?Just tell me today!

Her voice raises and Shivaay thinks doomsday has literally arrived!He braces himself-

S:  We can talk peacefully too?Can't we?Why all those shouting and......

A:  Fine,let's talk.........She folds her hands smiling and Shivaay gets the vibe of more danger!

Tell me,why do you want to marry me?Is there any dearth of marriageable girls in India that you chose me to "Halal" in the wedding guillotine?Do you really see yourself in the mirror?Being up to an Uncle's age you want to marry a teen-aged girl?Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

S:  Excuse me,just hold on okay?How can you term me as an Uncle or whatever?This is just ridiculous!I am of 27 not 54 for your kind information Miss Trivedi.If someone else have mouthed that word right now then..........

A:  Then what?May be I have exaggerated your age but compared to mine,that's the reality!Despite being elder to me by 9 years,you got ready for this marriage?There are countless unmarried girls in India who are mad for you according to rumours.Could not you find one among those?Was it very difficult for you?You are very much established,super rich,handsome,socially most desirable person etc. those girls expect in their husband.You are perfectly fit to be the husband of one among those girls.Why are you so adamant to ruin their chance for me,a much under-aged girl for marriage?

S:  I think a person's choice matters when it comes to serious commitment like marriage and everyone has their right to choose for themselves.And life-partner holds great importance in the case of choosing.

A:  Exactly my points but failed to make my mother understand.She and you became ally in the project of destroying my life and future.How could you?Who are you to decide for me and my life?

S:  No-one now but will be soon!

A:  Just stop your rubbish gibberish!Tell me,how much dowry you would get from this so-called marriage?What's your point of interest?

S:  Why do you want to give a materialistic touch to this yet to form relation?You said just minutes ago that I have everything necessary.So do you really believe that I am interested in any dowry or your family's money?

A:  What is it then?Why are you so hell-bent on ruining my life?Answer me for God's sake!

Annika's voice shook along with her face,her words drenched in acute pain and at the same time tear drops came out of her beautiful,hypnotic eyes.Watching that something clenched in Shivaay's heart and he felt a sharp pain swirling up.For the first time he felt extremely guilty for agreeing to Vasundhara's proposal.Who was standing in front of him definitely grown up to be a budding woman of 18 years but the truth is- She is considering it as a curse right now for what's happening with her.And Shivaay has become the sole culprit of her broken-heart,unfortunately.If he had not been agreed then Vasundhara would not have fixed this alliance.Dadi and Shakti's words ring in his head.For the first time he asks himself whether he is committing a grave mistake by accepting this one-sided relation.

Stopping his thinking flow,Shivaay comes close to Annika without breaking the eye-contact then takes her hands in his hands.He makes her sit on his chair and himself sits near,next to her.He brings out his handkerchief then wipes out those tear traces under Annika's eyes(Annika does not protest all his doings)

Finally he speaks in a very soft voice-

S:  If ever because of me tears get welled up in your eyes or you cry,let me tell you,I will die thousand deaths over every single drop!Annika,I want nothing but your happiness and happy life.There is no doubt that I am your mother's choice not yours and I really don't want to force you to choose me.Perhaps you won't believe my words but look into my eyes(She does the same)

Nothing will change in your life after this marriage except these- Your home address and marital status.You want to know my point of interest in this marriage right?My only point is you Annika,only you who scares people with her intense stare!More than anything else,I need you,I want you in my life.You don't need anyone else but Shivaay Singh Oberoi won't be able to live without you and this feeling filled my every sense when I held you close in my arms,for the first time.These are the honest words of my heart.My heart chose you the moment it saw yours.Something very special got stolen rather you stole out of Shivaay Singh Oberoi that day,without your knowledge.But I was well aware what it was.You stole his reluctant heart and he fell very hard for you and that was his point of no return.

Let this marriage happen Annika and you have understood by now that it will happen no matter what.It will make everything all-right,trust me.Fighting,protesting,resisting will only hurt you which I won't be able to bear...................When he finishes,Annika stands up so does Shivaay-

A:  Now I got that main problem lies somewhere else.That day I should not have climbed on the mango tree in the first place.This climbing of tree has become my nemesis literally!Like happens in every movie or serial- Hero heroine meet or clash in a different way and people,viewers are forced to think that they definitely share some connection and then starts all the melodrama!I hate this thing!

S:  If you want to hear my conception then here it is which is slightly different from yours- I believe those who are meant to be together be it on and off screen,meet and come together in this or that way,when it's the right time.Yes,few encounters look like dramatic like happens in movie or serial but the ultimate truth is one- They are meant to be together.

And what is the truth of our story or how we got together,will tell you when you will be ready to listen,when everything will be changed finally.Now,entertain your misconception as much as you want.I have no problem.

A:  Don't rely on this word "Change" much Mr. Oberoi.Because people really never change.This is a very tricky word to fool ourselves.The reality is,where it's needed most,it does not come and where it's not needed,its visits are frequent!By the way,how do you sound so assured that this marriage is going to work out?

For me a marital relation turns successful when both the husband and wife contribute together to nurture it knowing each other,each other's strength and weakness.Here I don't know anything about you except big headlines in the papers or magazines those Mom forced me to read.I am in total darkness as to you,vice-versa.

S:  The secret of knowing a person better is knowing his heart while being around.Even I want to know you,the real Annika not the one who is standing in front of me right now!For that,we have to sit in the altar.Simple!

A:  This is the most lamest logic I have ever heard on knowing a person better!Marriage can't be the only solution to know a person better.

S:  I agree but in our case,it would.I am 100% sure.

A:  You know why have I come here?I came here to warn you.This marriage,if takes place,it will ruin your life.Because I am in no mood to become your wife nor aspiring after the socially very delicious and absolutely prestigious Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi title or tag!As you can understand,you won't get any help from me to nurture this relation,if it forms.I am going to be a passive,uninterested,totally detached wife.You will reduced to be only my Mom's son-in-law who has nothing to do with me.Are all these okay with you?

S:  Will see to all these once you become my wife.No worries.

A:  And one more thing- Those you told me that I would enjoy my freedom and nothing would change in between us etc. I am going to count on those words.Don't back out later.And lastly,by accepting this relation you are committing a serious crime against yourself.For that,you will regret one day.Mark my words!

S:  Well....will see to that too.Anything else?

A:  Then congratulations to you for signing successfully the deal of self and life destruction!See you in the evening.Thanks for your time.Bye....................And Annika leaves leaving behind a smirking Shivaay.He says in his mind-

"You are beyond the definition of master-piece Mrs. Would-be SSO!Even I want to see whether yours or mine words turn true.I have full faith in my love.And using this superpower,I will tame your incredibly wild,precious,rare and unique heart.You don't know yet that you are meant to be mine and our story is going to be your one  and only favourite.Mark my words........"

Taking a deep breath,Shivaay too leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
263K 11.9K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
867K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...