Raven || Stiles Stilinski

By imaginationLost-

COMPLETED Carmen's life was turned upside down when her parents were murdered, she moves from town to town be... More

Authers note
new
smile?
war
Sadness
blood
Running
Wings
Help
Goodbye
Epilogue
Authors note:

raining

5.3K 130 39
By imaginationLost-

I do not own teen wolf all rights go to jeff davis.
Unedited.

Chapter four, rain.

I was pulling into the school parking lot to watch the oh-so-exciting lacrosse game, well hopefully it wouldn't be that exiting if scott doesn't wolf out in front of everybody.

I wasn't so keen on confronting stiles or scott about the werewolf ishue, so I just wouldn't, they'd ask questions and I don't want anyone knowing what I am.

That would just lead to trouble.

I walked over to the field and sat down on the bleachers, it was so cold and my breathing came out in puffs.

As I was sitting their rubbing my hands together I noticed Alison walk towards me with a middle-aged man with blond hair and cold blue eyes behind her.

"Hey Carmen, this is my dad Chris argent"

"Nice to meet you papa argent" I said while extending my hand towards him.

He shook it roughly, "nict to meet you too Carmen"

Alison then sat on my left with her dad sitting next to her.

Then on the field I noticed Lydia walk up to scott, she tugged his shirt and pulled him forward while whispering something in his ear that I couldn't be bothered to hear, I cocked an eyebrow at this display.

Then she sashayed off towards us and left scott looking somewhere between confused and slightly scared.

She sat down on the right side of me and smiled at papa argent.

"Hey chris" she said happily twirling a bit of her strawberry blonde hair around her finger.

He nodded as the whistle blew signaling for the beginning of the game.

The bleachers quietened as the game begun.

As the game played out scott hadn't caught the ball once! Not once!

Is was Like our team was deliberately not passing scott the ball, and jackass probably had something to do with that...

We where going pretty badly actually, we where losing by two.

Then Lydia being the amazing person she was decided that the team, not wait, only Jackson needed some help, so she told alison to help her hold up an 'we love you Jackson' sign.

"Alison a little help here" Lydia said holding up the sign, this was now the second sign that Lydia had alison hold up.

Alison looked a little less than pleased but helped Lydia hold it up, she was probably wishing it said 'we love Scott',

As I looked back at the field scott was looking at alison holding up the piece of paper, and his grip on the stick tightened.

"Damn thats brutal" I whispered to myself while biting my fingernails.

Lydia and alison sat back down next to each other, since they changed seats.

"So who's scott again?" Papa argent asked alison.

"That one" Alison said while pointing to scott who had his back turned.

"Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a ball once this entire game" lydia interjected angrily.

"I just hope he's okay" alison said to no one.

"I hope we're okay, the games almost done and we're losing by two!" Lydia snapped.

"Hey let's just calm done okay? Its just one game" I said calmly and lydia just gave an un-lady like snort.

Geez this town goes bat shit crazy over one game...

I started craving...

"Hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I said to Alison and Lydia, Lydia just waved her hand eyes glued to the field and Alison didn't even seem to hear me.

I rose from the bleachers and pushed pass people at an attempt to get somewhere private.

I finally pushed past the people and made it out of the pit of strangers cheering for beacon hills.

As I got behind the bleachers, where no one was I took out my cigarettes and lit one.

I inhaled the smoke through my mouth, and exhaled out my nose, I closed my eyes.

I was half way through it when I heard cheering, I guess we scored a goal, is that what they called them? Goals? Well too bad cause that's what I will call them.

As I finished it i threw the studd on the ground and put it out with my boot, I looked to my left and saw Scott run into the boys locker room, and not soon after I saw Alison run in after him, then stiles.
Great.

I sprinted over to the lockers rooms and ignored the boys sign, as I walked in I looked around, at night the locker rooms had a very eery feel to them. Like it came straight from a horror movie.

I walked around slowly until I saw stiles leaning against some lockers while peering around the corner of it staring at something.

I snuck up behind him and moved my hands to his shoulders , he jolted around and a small un-manly squeal errupted in his throat, and his hands clutched his chest.

"Holy!- mother Jesus!" He screamed as his breathing became heavier.

I giggled, "you should have seen your face!"

"Shut-up, Carmen" he said as his breathing became normal again.

"So where's Scott and Alison?" I asked looking around curiously, stiles made a small shushing noise.

"They're making out" he whispered as he pointed a finger behind some lockers.

"Oh... Okay then" I said awkwardly looking away and sitting down on a nearby bench as stiles watched me curiously.

"What?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"N-nothing, just have you eaten?" He asked me.

My breath hitched.

"Dude, you've known me for barely a week" I stated biting my lip nervously.

"Yeah, so? But anyway- your avoiding the question!" He said slightly annoyed.

"Why do you care?" I asked him looking him straight in the eyes.

"I- uh, I don't know I just do" his voice cracked.

"Well you shouldn't" I said, but before he could say anything else Alison pushed past stiles.

"Hey stiles, hey Carmen" she said with a cheesy smile planted on her face and a wistfull look in her eyes.

"Sup" stiles awkwardly replied while giving a small wave, I just gave a weird sollute.

Then Scott came from behind the lockers with a giant grin on his face.

"I kissed her" he said happily.

"Saw that" stiles replied.

"She kissed me back"

"Saw that too" he said again.

"So did I" I added, "but I'm just gonna, go, so, yeah" i walked out of the locker room and was hit once again with the cold air.

I made it to my car and unlocked it as I put the keys in the hey hole thingy, instead of making a vroom noise that it was mean to make, it made more of a pathetic spluttering noise.

I tried again.

It made the same pathetic noise.

Sighing in defeat I got out and slammed the door, now I had to get a ride and a tow truck thing.

I looked around pretty much everyone was gone, Lydia was, Alison was, stiles was probably gone, and I doubt that the tow truck will give me a ride...

I guess I'm walking.

I pulled out my phone and dialled the first machanic and tow truck place that was nearby and called.

+++

I watched as my car was being towed into the back of the truck, my poor car, and I probably wouldn't be able to afford to fix the thing, I guess I'm now officially car-less.

I sat on the side of the road and sighed, well this day was just getting better and better wasn't it?

The guy from the truck walked over to me.

"Hey so that'll be fifty bucks" the guy said moving his hand out, fifty bucks?! Are you serious?!

I handed over the money.

"So it could cost more to get it fixed, so you might want to get your parents to come in and pay" the guy looked at me hopefully.

"Uh, no its okay just dump it wherever, or do whatever you do with cars that are broken, I won't be able to pay for it, a-and neither will my, uh ,parents" I half lyed.

"Well okay then" he muttered before getting back in the truck and driving away.

I sat their like an idiot for what seemed like ages before finally I got up and headed down the road, in the middle of the night.

I know it was probably not the smartest plan, but I had nothing else.

Plus, I needed the exercise.

I had just walked out of the school grounds when a blue jeep sped past me back into the school.

I forrowed my eye-brows and stared after the jeep, okay stiles going back into the school?, I guess he needed something.

I thought for a second of walking back into the school and asking for a ride, but he seemed kinda In a hurry.

I shrugged and pulled my jacket tighter around my body and folding my arms I kept walking in the direction of my apartment.

My breathes came out in puffs it was so freaking cold! I literally thought I was getting frostbite.

I started to pick up the pace and listened to the sound of owls hooting and thought for a moment if I should just shift, but I promised myself that it would be too risky someone could smell me, mainly werewolves or were creatures cause they could smell a were creature if they where shifted, and I had done a pretty good job at keeping my scent under control to blow it all up now.

It would be quicker though...

No, deffinetly not.

I had been walking for about twenty minutes now when headlights began to advance on me, who was now walking slightly on the road.

I distinctively though that whoever it was would run me over if they didn't see me, but that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Just in damn perfect timing it started to rain, and I mean not just drizzle, I mean full on bucket down, I had been so ingrossed in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that thunder was bubbling in the clouds.

I moved my hands ubove my head trying to sheild myself from the freezing water dropplets, to no prevail.

I kept walking though, no point in wasting my energy trying to escape the unpreventable.

I felt the water run down my face as I put my hands in my pockets, the water hit my head in an almost painful manner, but made me feel like I was getting a free shower, a freezing cold shower, but still.

I started to shiver, and the headlights where getting closer, and slowing down?

Then a blue jeep pulled up beside me and stopped at the side of the road next to me, at this point I had stopped walking.

I looked up at the jeep and saw stiles wind down the window, he squinted like he couldn't see me through the rain.

"H-hey Carmen?" He asked still squinting.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' as I stood standing in the middle of the rain.

"Oh! Shit get in!" He yelled as he had just realized I was soaked.

I didn't object I threw open the door and bolted in before winding the window back up.

"D-dont you have a car" he asked me.

"Broke" I muttered "and um, thanks for picking me up" I pointed to the outside of the door before looking at him

His eyes where pitiful, seriously it was just rain.

"Dude its just a bit of rain" I said smiling slightly.

"No it was pouring! Where you really considering walking in that?!"

"Um well I had no other option" I pointed out.

"You could have called me!" He practically yelled.

"I didn't want to annoy you... Sorry" I said.

"Why do you apologize so much?" He asked,and squished his nose in a cute way.

I looked at my lap.

"I don't know, sorry"

"Again!" He almost yelled as he started driving, I didn't say anything.

"So where do you live?" He asked me not taking his eyes off the road "where your house?"

"Take a right" I said pointing down the street.

He turned.

"Keep going straight" I instructed and he nodded.

After a bit of driving I saw the apartment block down the road.

"Their" I said as I pointed to the ragetty old apartment.

He stopped and looked towards me puzzled.

"Oh, I live in an apartment" I clarified.

"But it looks too small for a family" he muttered.

"Yeah..." I started "wanna come in, for a thank you for driving me home?"

"Uh, y-yeah sure" he studdered as I opened the door and ran towards the entrance, i heard him follow.

I pushed my door open after stepping out of the elavator and waited as stiles walked in after me.

He looked around.

Stiles gave me a questioning look when he saw the single bedroom.

"One?" He asked me.

"Y-yeah" should I tell him"I,uh, live alone" I looked away from him.

"But you told everyone that you live with your parents" he said walking towards me.

"Yeah I did to avoid this" I said gesturing to him.

"This?" He asked.

"Yeah, the pity look, the curious eyes that are silently asking questions" I said nervously.

"Oh-" he started but I cut him off,

"But, anyway wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah sure" he rubbed nervously at the back of his neck and walked over to the coach before sitting down with a look on his face like he was thinking about something.

I shrugged, "I'm just gonna go change" I pointed to my room and he nodded back at me before looking through my very few DVDs.

I walked out dressed in sweats and a jumper, I was so hot considering the hearing was up bit I didn't want him to see my scars.

"So what are we watching?" I asked stiles as he pressed play.

"Oh, we're watching smiley, hope that's okay?" He looked at me as I sat down next to him and made myself comfortable without touching him, he probably didn't want a fat bitch sitting too close to him.

"Y-yeah sure I love that movie" I lied, I actually hated it, it terrified me.

It was a bit less than halfway through the movie when stiles whispered to me.

"Hey, got any food?" He asked eyes glued nervously to the TV.

"Uh, no" I said lamely.

He kept his eyes on the TV.

"Well I dont really care, even an apple will do" he replied.

"No, I mean I don't have any food" I said emphasizing the word any.

"What?" He practically screamed.

"I don't eat a lot" I replied slightly taken aback by his broodiness.

"You gotta have something" he said as he paused the movie and ran into the kitchen, I followed to see him frantically opening the fridge and throwing open the cuboards.

Stiles turned to face me, "do you even eat anything?" He spoke gently, this guy new me for only a little while and he actually was acting like he liked a fatty like me?

"I don't eat a lot" I replied castually trying to walk away, but he grabbed my arm gently and I turned to face his dazzling brown eyes with flecks of gold in them.

His eyes where full of concern.

"Have you eaten anything in the past few days?" He spoke softly barely audible as his beautiful golden eyes bored into my ugly brown ones.

"No, I don't eat a lot" I said again.

"Carmen, you have to eat" stiles said letting go of my arm, not so shy anymore?

"I will, I just forget" I lied, I know i wasn't eating because 1) I was as fat as a truck, and 2) to punish myself.

"Let's finish the movie" I said as I dragged him back into the living room, we sat down the the coach and stiles pressed play.

The scariest part in my opinion was coming up and I scooted over to stiles.

The creepiest most aweful part came on and I jumped into stiles frame, and felt him stiffen as I buried my head in his neck sheilding my eyes from the TV.

He smelled like, fries and mint, he smelt amazing.

He wrapped his arm around my back as I kept my head in his neck, I felt his chin sit on the top of my head and it was then that I realized just how close we where.

When the part was over I jumped off him and he looked at me confused.

"Sorry" I said looking down at my hands.

"You say sorry too much" he repeated.

"Sorry" I said again.

He chuckled and kept on watching the movie.

+++

The movie was over and stiles stood up from the coach.

"So, thanks for inviting me in, I'll see you at school" he said "and eat something"

"Okay, see you" I waited as I heard the door close before walking into my bedroom and jumping under the covers, I think I might just like a sarcastic spaz.

+++

So yeah, new chapter, and I would really appreciate it of someone left feedback, I would love it! But yeah you have no idea how much just one votes helps me, but lately I have been only gettin like one vote per chapter even after the reads I have been getting which may not seem like many to some bit is a lot to me, and I just thought (without seeming like a brat) if my book was even worth reading... But any way, I've just been dealing with a few things and it really makes me.feel batter when I see that someone has voted, so thanks.love you all ^3^
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK, COMMENT, VOTE, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, AND SORRY IF MY BOOK IS COMPLETE CRAP.

Xshazzle outX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
11.4K 515 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
128K 2.7K 50
*this story is under MAJOR revisions, as of 7.18.23 some parts of this story will be changing, I don't want to take this story down completely so I w...