Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 13: Into Kentucky

185 10 70
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

The following day, an undercover agent had uncovered a plot devised by the Surren to invade Indiana. London was called to duty early that morning and after eating up Benoit's food, London left and met Delevio at the Nostrand Avenue subway station, standing next to her We're two Lucario, one was red, the other was purple, one was smiling the other one looked like he had a bad morning.

"Um who are they?" London asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Oh just two youth agents fresh out of the CIA academy, guys this is Commander London Winters, he's with the British army. London this is Rico and Luke!"

"I thought he was a Flareon?" Rico commented tilting his head to one side.

"I devolved" London said.

There was silence on the platform as a 4 train zoomed passed the train station, once the noisy 4 train was gone, Luke spoke...

"How the hell could you devolve?" Luke asked, crossing his arms.

London flinched at his deep voice, "It's a long story and you would never ever understand it"

"Uh huh" Luke replied, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Anyway, what are your skills?" London asked.

"I'm a trained rifleman and sharpshooter, I killed my first target from the top of the Eiffel Tower, I'm also good with computers" Rico explained, showing London his laptop which had a futuristic look to it.

Luke was so busy texting his friends in Manhattan he didn't realise that London was trying to analyse their skills, Delevio stamped on his foot, "Hey doofus! Get off your phone! London needs to know your field abilities"

Luke let the pain in his foot settle before answering London, still annoyed at Delevio for stepping on his foot, "I have an AK-47, a katana, what else do you wanna know about me?"

"Are you two twins?" London asked, noticing how they looked alike.

"Yep!" Rico shouted leaning on Luke, he did not like that...

"Get off me!" Luke shouted.

Rico quickly moved his arm off him to further percent Luke from being more irritated then he already was, London and Delevio laughed a little.

There is a Manhattan bound local 3 train to.. Harlem - 148th Street.. Approaching the station, please stand away from the platform edge.

"Welp... Train's here" Delevio said, watching as the 3 train arrived in the station.

(An R62 3 train arriving at the station they are waiting at, Nostrand Avenue)

The four Pokémon boarded the train and took it to Chambers Street where they transferred to the 1 train and took it one stop to Courtlandt Street - World Trade Centre.

After arriving in the World Trade Centre they took the elevator up to Playfeld US headquarters and went to the meeting room, Rico and Luke were amazed at the view down below of bustling New York City. Greene arrived with a small team of commandos from England, Russia, Germany and of course Playfeld America.

"Welcome everymon, now as we know the Surren are mounting and are on their way to attack Evansville, Indiana...

... now here's the part we need an experienced hacker for, our spy has given us intel that they are sending an experimental land vehicle capable of using solar energy to create mass destruction in a city probably bigger then New York. The plan is we have the soldiers move in while our hacker takes care of the vehicle -"

"I can do it!" Rico shouted.

Greene tilted his head to one side, "Do what?"

"My brother is very good with computers, he hacked into a high security loft in Italy once" Luke explained.

"Say, are you the new recruits?" Greene asked, seeing their badges, the ones they recieved after graduating from the youth academy.

"Yep, I'm Ricardo, that's my older brother Lukarin, he's kinda a tough nut to get to though, I haven't seen him smile in ages -"

"General can we please continue?" Luke interrupted, Rico sighed and forgot about saying anything.

" - anyway, while Rico, I guess, takes care of the tank, you will engage the combat forces head on, once the vehicle is immobilised and the Surren soldiers have either been killed or have retreated, then you can pop the champagne open. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir!" Every Pokémon under Greene shouts.

After gearing up, they get into a black Peugeot Boxer which had been sent from the UK thanks to the need of millitary vehicles for the war against Surren America.

It took them an hour to fly the van to Indiana where they landed. Delevio drove them the rest of the way to Evansville.

"So Lukarin, Rico, what was life like growing up for you two?" London asked, the Eevee curious to know what life was like for the two Lucario... Who were fast asleep.

London stared at them as if they were terrible sounding buskers wearing clown suits, "I guess rest is essential before battle" Delevio said with a laugh.

"Mm" London groaned, surprised at how quickly they fell into slumber.

Soon they arrived on a wood (forest) where they met another squad of Playfeld soldiers mixed with British and French soldiers, Rico and Luke were awake surprisingly and full of energy.

"That nap helped I see" Delevio commented, holding her M4A1.

"Mmhm" Rico replied, taking his weapon from his case.

"Yep" Luke answered, holding his AK-47 which he painted mostly black and attached a scope to, a katana on his back.

Above them was a helicopter, a news helicopter recording the battle as if it was going to be the Hunger Games. Meanwhile, a British soldier spotted the Surren soldiers marching toward the border.

"Get Ready!" Delevio shouted.

They loaded their weapons, London loaded his P90. Delevio set her weapon to semi automatic. Rico drove the truck behind a large tree and got out with his laptop, weapon and a soda pop and got into a sniping position.

"I'm ready" Rico said over his radio.

The Surren soldiers began to charge at them, "Engage!" London shouted.

With that the Playfeld soldiers engaged, shooting at him. Once they got close enough Luke started to engage the ones carrying weapons, but his actions proves to have a surprising result, the Lucario had started to take down anyone who got close to the lines, beating them in the most brutal fashions. Rico started playing his part as well, shooting the Surren soldiers who were getting too close, then he heard machinery rumbling and knew what that could mean... The vehicle Greene discussed during the meeting back in New York. He moved from the position behind the tree and opened his laptop.

"Guys! Take cover the vehicle is coming! And a whole lot of Surren soldiers with it!" Rico said over the radio.

"Understood" London replied over the radio.

"Pull to cover!" Delevio commanded.

Luke however did not pull to cover, he pulled out his katana and charged head on at the Surren soldiers, London and Delevio noticed him and ran after him.

"Luke! Take cover!" London shouted.

"Trust me! I got this!" Luke shouted, then he jumped up onto a tree and began shooting at the soldiers taking cover behind the tank.

Rico meanwhile got into the data base and went to active vehicles, sure enough he saw the vehicle - the 458 Electrotank, a prototype tank built by the Surren millitary... He started to enter the program, but the Surren soldiers back in Last Vegas saw this and started fighting Rico as the Lucario made it passed security codes, firewalls and got into the software. In the end, they failed to stop Rico.

"Yes!" Rico whispered.

Then he started to shut the tank down with his computer skills. When the tank stopped moving the soldiers began to panic and retreat, but Like had other plans, he drew his katana, 芸者 (Geisha) was carved on the side of it, a red ribbon tied to the handle. He charged at the Surren soldiers.

"Oh Arceus!" Delevio said, she turned away knowing what was going to happen next.

Almost at lightning speed, Luke slashed the Surren soldiers up as they escaped toward their helicopters, within five minutes they were all lying bleeding on the floor, a Charizard squirming, holding his wound, crying as Luke approached him and impaled the sword into his chest, as the transport helicopter took off, Luke drew his AK and sprayed at it. The helicopter started losing control and crashed into the ground, exploding as it collided with the earth, flames surrounding it like it was a camping circle.

"Oh my Arceus" London whispered in awe, "Such speed"

Luke lowered his AK and pulled his sword from the dead Charizard. Luke looked down at London and smiled before walking back toward the lines.

"D-Did you smile?" London asked, trying not to laugh.

"It only happens once in a blue moon!" Luke shouted as he walked back to the other soldiers.

London tilted his head to one side, "He's a rare gem isn't he?"

In the end, none of the Playfeld soldiers lost their lives. The tank crew in the 458 were captured and so was the tank itself, one the way back to New York, everyone gave kudos to Luke for bravely charging into the Surren line, upon return to New York, Rico happily gave the two their phone numbers.

"You guys really wanna hang out sometime?" Delevio asked as they waited for the train at Chambers Street.

"Mm hm" Rico replied, leaning on Luke again.

"Do you want me to break your face?" Luke threatened.

"No heh heh" Rico wheezed nervously, he quit leaning on his brother.

London and Delevio had another laugh at the sibling drama between the two.

"So where should we hang out?" London asked, the Eevee was curious to know where they would be enjoying eachother.

"There's this place in Queens I think you will like, and Luke here likes it even though he refuses to admit it" Rico suggested.

"Okay, we'll talk about it later then"

There is a Bronx bound express 2 train to Wakefield 241st Street.. Approaching the station, please stand away from the platform edge.

"Oh! That's us! See you guys around!" Rico shouted as him and Luke ran over to catch the arriving train.

Luke and Rico saw them and waved from the window on the 2 train, London and watched as the train left the station and moved on to 14th Street, it's next stop.

Eventually their 3 train arrived and bought them back to Brooklyn...

"See ya Delevio!" London waved.

"Bye!" She said waving at London while she sat on the train listening music. The 3 train closed the doors and left the station for it next station Kingston Avenue.

When London got home, he saw Benoit doing his homework and smiled, meanwhile Tokyo was using the telly when he saw London he squeaked and jumped on him, accidentally electrocuting London.

"Gaaaaaaah!" London shouted as the small Eevee electrocuted him.

"Your not even a Jolteon" London wheezed as Tokyo licked his face.

Benoit noticed London arrived and scooped him up for a hug and a kiss.

"Mmf I missed you!" Benoit said, giving London a kiss again.

London laughed a little.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" London asked.

"Me" Both boys shouted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Special thanks to LucarioOfLegends for Ricardo and Lukarin!

Thanks mate! Let me know if you wanna use the characters again!

Toodles!

Also, this is the last story chapter I'm writing in 2019, the end of the decade! See ya next year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 117 19
Reina is your average Pokรฉmon. Her whole life she's lived in a small town with her dad. With his help, she practices battling everyday. She actually...
510 14 10
Discontinued due to motivation. Sorry. In a world where anything can happen, an odd stickfigure drops in into a world filled with Pokรฉmon! There, he...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
1.3K 66 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...