My Mysterious Savior

By Moluccan_girl

"You're the only one of these morons that eats breakfast at school." ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ "I swear to God, if he kee... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
Epilogue

28.

3.2K 101 10
By Moluccan_girl

Lilith's point of view

It was finally Halloween and I couldn't wait to get to the party. I had the costumes and everything figured out and now all that I needed to do was get the Navaro siblings dressed. I was already dressed in a black leather skirt and a dark red bodysuit with spaghetti straps.

The black tights I was wearing were a huge pain in the âss to put on but I managed. Afterwards I put on some socks and some black ankle boots with a thick heel. "Lily!" Evangeline's voice called from the her room as I put the devil horns on. "Come look at me!"

I walked over to the other side of the hallway and looked at Eva, who was wearing a cute white dress with angel wings. "You look beautiful." I cooed as I placed the halo on her head. "My precious angel." I picked her up as I walked over to the mirror, checking if my dark red lipstick was still intact.

"How come your eyes are red?" Eva asked, confused by the colored lenses.

"I'm wearing contact lenses." I answered when her bedroom door opened again. "Hey." I greeted Ephraim as he gave me a once over while I put Eva on the ground. She happily skipped off, mumbling something about Vince and Dash.

Ephraim walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist while leaning down until his cheek was brushing against mine. "You look delicious." He hummed into my ear and my cheeks heated up. I glanced at his red eyes before giving him subtly glancing down at the rest of his outfit.

He wore a dark red button up, perfectly matching my shirt and his legs were covered by black jeans. I noticed that on his feet were simple black converses before I let my eyes travel back upwards. I saw his hair falling onto his forehead slightly because he had to look down on me, eventhough I was wearing heels.

"Everyone ready for some trick or treating?!" Dash nearly shouted as he burst into the room in his Hercules costume. His hair was slicked back and he had a band around his head. The fake body armor clung to his chest but still exposed his muscled biceps.

"Let's just get this over with." Vincenzo sighed behind his best friend. He wore a baseball outfit, completed by the cap on his head and the wooden bat in his hand, slinging it over his shoulder.

"You look fine as hell though." I whistled lowly, checking him in the most obvious way. I felt Ephraim's fingers unwrap themselves from my waist and I chuckled at his jealousy. "Boy, get your âss back here." I grinned, wrapped my arms around his torso. "It was just a joke."

"Just a joke my âss." He grumbled.

"I can't help the fact that baseball pants accentuate the booty." I chuckled, pecking his cheek before untangling myself from him. "Come on, our little angel is waiting for her candy." I winked before skipping out the door. "Eva, let's go get some sweets!" I hollered and she let out an excited scream as she bolted out the door.

I laughed and walked behind her, practically knowing the boys would follow. I strolled after her slowly whilst shrugging on a long black coat and grabbing Eva's. Fingers laced through my own and I grinned up at Ephraim while he stared ahead, pretending like he didn't do something adorable.

He had put on a leather jacket, perfectly completing his costume. "You look handsome." I said to him after looking back to Eva. I could feel his burning gaze on me but didn't comment on it. "I'll go tell Evangeline to put her coat on." I mumbled, releasing his hand so I could reach her before she rang the first doorbell.

Before I could even get an extra step ahead, Ephraim's hand wrapped around my wrist and he tugged me back. "Wha-" Before I could even finish the word, he placed his lips on mine, gently yet harshly. "Hmm." I hummed in reply as I kissed him back softly.

"What was that for?" I asked when he released me. He just smiled instead of answering and nudged me towards his little sister. "Alright, mr. Mysterious." I chuckled with a nod before going to Eva to make sure she put on her jacket.

"Thanks, Lily." She chriped happily before grabbing Vincenzo's hand and continues to skip beside him. I smiled at the sight of the big, bad baseball player holding a bat with one hand and a little angel's hand in the other.

"Just say it again." Ephraim said, standing next to me with crossed arms as he watched his two best friends go door to door with his sister. I chuckled while shaking my head at him before turning to look up at him.

"I'm all yours, I only want you and I seriously don't have feelings for anyone else." I stated, placing both of my hands on either of his biceps. "Well, you know, with the usual exception of Harry Styles."

"You just had to, didn't you?" He shook his head, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Just want to make it clear that if Harry is an option, you aren't." I shrugged in defense. "You're my man, we'll get that straight but Harry is top one on the list."

"What list?"

"You know, the list if I get the chance to sleep with him, I could and you aren't allowed to get mad about it." I explained simply. "It's from Friends and quite silly but I don't care."

"So I can have a list too?" He questioned while squinting his eyes and tilting his head to the side.

"Do you really have to?" I sighed dramatically as we trailed behind the others.

"Don't worry, you'll be on the top of my list of people I want to sleep with." He smirked and I blushed.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I shook my head.

"But if I had to choose someone, it'd be Zendaya or Beyonce. Someone looking like that." He said thoughtfully as I gave him a questioning look. "Tan, curly hair, beautiful, strong yet soft. I think I might have a type."

"You think?" I laughed, holding onto the hand that was dangling off my shoulders. "I'd say you have a very specific type."

"Well, what can I say?" He shrugged lightly. "I have great taste."

"Yeah, sure you do."

"What? My heart chose you so I'd say I have awesome taste in women and pretty much everyhing else." He stated proudly.

"Alright, alright." I waved him off. I opened my mouth to say something else but a loud bang cut me off. I turned to look at the source of the sound, only to find Dash smashing a mailbox with the bat. "Dashiell!" I yelled and he flinched before turning to me with a shocked expression while I glared at him.

"He didn't give her candy!" He pointed to Evangeline's pouty face. "He picked trick so this is what he gets for it." Dash shrugged, obviously not seeing the faults in his behaviour.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Let's keep going, we still have to go to that party after Clara gets home. In an hour."

"Yeah, yeah." He waved me off before going to the next house with Vince.

"Hey, you guys look like the opposite of that saying." Dash commented as I picked Eva up. Ephraim gave him a confused look while pulling me closer. "Two wrongs do make a right."

΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅

The next morning I woke up beside Ephraim, all warm and wrapped up in his arms. I stared at him as his lashes rested against his cheekbones. I tucked my arm under my head as I took all of his handsomeness in.

I let my eyes trail over the tiny , white scar on the left side of his bottom lip. A smile bloomed on my face when I thought about how he got that. He pissed me off about something in freshman year, it was actually the very first day of our high school life.

The next stop of my eyes was another scar but this one was on his right cheek, also caused by me. I'd pushed him off the swings when we were five but he brought that on himself when he broke my Hello Kitty bracelet.

"This is getting creepy, do you know that?" He suddenly rasped out and I laughed.

His eyes fixated themselves on my face as I grinned at him. "What are you looking at?" I asked, raising my eyebrow because his burning gaze started to bother me. "Now this is creepy." I shuddered and got out of the bed.

"So you can stare at me but I can't return the favor!?" He exclaimed offended as I leaned down to pick up my sweats. "Well nevermind, this is quite a view." I heard him say behind me and I turned back to him while rolling my eyes.

"I just figured I should put on pants." I stated. "Can't exactly face your best friends in a big shirt and underwear now, can I?"

"No, you can't." He nodded in agreement. "I think this is the first time we woke up before they did."

"You can't really blame them, they were wasted last night." I shrugged. After bringing Eva home, we went to the party and Dash kept bugging Vince about shots. Eventually they made a bet about who could down more tequila before puking or passing out.

Lucky for Vince, he's half Mexican so he build up more of a stamina when it comes to tequila. Dash puked in the bushes after shot number nine so Vince drunk number ten and Dash's next one. Then he proceeded to roar out 'Thou shall not throw shade if thou can't throw hands'. Completely irrelevant to what happened but okay.

"Who could have known that Vince has an alcohol tolerance?" Ephraim laughed while shaking his head and putting on some clothes. "He just continued like he shouldn't be kaputt on the floor." I barked out a laugh at his choice of words and he shook his head with a smile.

I put on a clean pair of socks and a bra before changing Ephraim's shirt for one of his hoodies. I reached into my overnight bag and pulled out my round glasses. I carefully placed them on my nose and brushed my hair back a bit.

I took my phone and checked for any messages, smiling when I see the 'I'm home' texts from the girls. I quickly send a new text, telling them I'm with Ephraim at his house and succesfully started a new conversation.

'I'm with the snorer ;p ' Kyona replied and I laughed, immediately knowing who she meant. I wished her luck with Shannon and her hangover. After that I glanced up to see what Ephraim was doing but he was just frozen in his place, his eyes focused on me. "What?" I asked.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, more to himself than to me. A blush coated my cheeks as I slipped my phone into the pockets of the hoodie.

"Shut up." I replied. Compliments make me uncomfortable, they make me say dumb shît so I always try to steer clear from them. He gave me a bewildered look before snapping out of it.

"I'm serious." He stated confidently, walking towards me to wrap his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful like this, just out of bed with crazy hair and your glasses. It's not the clothes you wear or the jewelry, it's really the natural you who is radiating the beauty."

"I- You-" I stammered, the error of the sweet words messing with my brain.

"I know, you're welcome." He kissed my forehead gently and I smiled. "Now that I see what happens when I praise you, I'll try to keep my loving comments to myself."

"Just because I'm unable to form a response doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your words of affection." I replied. "I'll settle for a kiss as a thanks."

"I can live with that." He nodded thoughtfully as he agreed to my proposal. Suddenly but gently he snatched the glasses from my nose and placed them on his own. "Holy crap! How can you even see in these things?!"

"They're for far away, dumbâss." I rolled my eyes at his childishness. He ignored my words and stared at his hands like there were seven of them. My phone bleeped and I took it from my pocket, my eyes widening when I saw Brie's messages.

'I am home...'

'But I'm not alone'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 7.7K 20
"Such a spoiled girl, aren't you?" He nipped at my ear causing me to gasp. My lips parted in shock. "I'm not spoiled." I protested adamantly. "No? My...
5.6M 169K 64
Nina Perez was a calm and low profile girl in her high school. She was a secret fighter and would fight at a club with her bestfriends. She had a cou...
448K 7.7K 23
"This doesn't change anything, i still hate you." "God i love that." Shes lost in a world full
85.7K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...