Vegeta One-Shots

By SinnersRose

A bunch of you and Vegeta one-shots! Accepting request, just message me! Will involve smut, fluff, and just l... More

First Date
First Time Meeting (Human & Lemon)
Silent Treatment (Lemon)
Mall Day (Human)
Meeting His Son (H)
Yandere Vegeta (Smut)
A/N
Long Nap(H)
First Date PT. 2 (H & Smut)
Pregnant Reader Leaves (H & Smut)
Chubby Insecure Reader (H & Smut)
Long Time Apart (H)
Trying To Stop Majin Vegeta
The Prince's Concubine (Smut)
Jealous Saiyan
Valentines Day (Smut)
Kidnapped PT; 1
Kidnapped PT; 2
Pregnant Chubby Reader
Kidnapped Pt; 3 (Smut)
A/N
Very Dom VegetaxSub (Smut)
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 1
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 2
Forgotten Pt.1
The Wong Dimension Pt. 3
Forgotten Pt. 2
The Wrong Dimension Pt. 4

In Another Life

814 20 7
By SinnersRose

Planet Laenza. You were just a Izali. A peaceful race. Your race was one of the largest and strongest around. Your race was peaceful, you refused to fight unless it came to it.

Only you met someone. A prince in fact. Your father (the king) didnt know. You were only 18. He was 20. He came to destroyed your planet by himself but you faught him alone. Forcing him on the ground with a powerful kick. You were in a dress/robe. It was silver. Barefoot. You loved your planet and knew it meant no harm.

He laid on his back. Attempting to sit up but you placed your foot on his chest. Pushing down. "Who are you." You growled out at him. Your hair blowing in the wind.

He had spiky hair, onyx eyes as he glared at you. "I am Vegeta. The prince of all saiyans. You worthless, ah!" He yelled in pain as you stepped down harder onto him. Your robe opened showing your leg.

"Leave." You deadly stated. "Or else you won't be returning anywhere."

He looked up into your (E/C) eyes. Your (H/C) hair that blew in the wind. The power you held. You were mesmerizing to Vegeta. His eyes roamed your leg. You were perfect to him.

"Fine." He growled out. As he held your smooth (S/C) ankle. Sending a small shock through you. Making you close your eyes for a second. Savoring his touch before you opened your eyes.

You glared at him another minute. Examining his strong eyes that held nothing but honesty. Easing up your strength and nodding.

He slowly lifed up your ankle then stood up. Removing his hand as you placed your foot on the ground as Vegeta stood.

Vegeta did not want to let go of your smooth skin. He wanted to run his hand up your leg. Feeling your entire leg.

Vegeta nodded towards you in respect. Vegeta hasn't faught someone strong in n a while, but n.v something held him back.

Not wanting to tell his boss of his failure. Not because he was scared to be punished but for your safety. He had no idea if your planet would be safe.

"Will there be more?" You cant help but ask. It wasnt for the information, but to hear his voice.

"No." He mumbled as he turned around.

You had no ides what to say. You didnt want him to leave. "Where are you from?" You ask. Hoping he would stay.

He turned to face you. "Planet Vegeta." Then looking around the empty land. Just the trees and river in view. "Where are you people?"

"I cannot say." You whisper a bit. "I snuck out." You say shyly. Looking down to avoid the topic.

Vegeta smirked. Chuckling a bit.

"What is your name prince?" You give a small smile as you looked at him. Changing topics.

"Vegeta." He nodded towards you as in asking who you are.

"Im Y/N." It was quiet for a moment. You two would look at each other. Little glances.

"Im assuming your father is king." Vegeta said. As he examines your figure. You were messing with your fingers a bit. As you looked up. Trying to clear your mind.

"Why would you guess that?" You ask. Now looking at him curiously.

"There is no one else in sight and if you snuck out, i can only assume your father or mother would be worried. If you were some lowly commener it would not be a big deal, but you." He smirked a bit. "I can tell you are nervous to return."

"Well. You would be right then." You sigh slightly. "My father wont be happy."

"Why are you forbidden to leave?"

"Its complicated." You sigh as you walked with him. "Will you return?"

"No. I cannot. Good-bye." Then he flies off. Leaving you standing there. Wanting to talk to him more.

You watched him leave. Unable to stop thinking of how his onyx eyes looked at you with such care. In a way you thought you saw him worried but you pushed it aside. You wanted him to return. You didnt want him to stay away, but you knew it was for the best.

As you walked along your blue planet back home you whislted. Causing your baby dragon to land. It was about 3x bigger than you. The dragon was white and (F/C). You rubbed his head before he lowly growled softly. Lowering his head and wing for you to get on.

Yes you knew how to fly, but only you and the king had dragons as pets. Not only to fly but to help protect the planet if it came down to it. Getting onto his back you flew.

You had no idea where. You were thinking about that saiyan prince who landed. His strong onyx eyes. That looked like they held pain in. His strong body that held so much pride.

Even if you two faught, you were holding back. Wanting to not hurt him. For some reason you wanted to feel that spark again. Wanted his hands over your body.

All of a sudden you landed. Looking surprised that your dragon landed in sight of Vegeta. He was currently waiting for his pod to fully opened.

Ushering your dragon to land next to him. Vegeta just looked to his right. Seeing you on top of your dragon.

"Im leaving." He said softly.

"No." You barely said but he heard you.

"Why?" He asked as he faced you.

You extended you hand out. Wanting him to come with you. Vegeta looks at your hand. Examining you to see if this was a trick but you couldnt help the small smile that came upon your lips.

"Scared?" You asked softly.

He chuckled as he approached you. Holding your hand and getting on the dragon behind you.

"Hold on tight." You say. He just looked at you. You smirked at him a bit as you kick him a bit.

(D/N (Dragons Name)) took off. Making Vegeta shake from the speed he was flying. You laughed a bit. "I told you!" You yell over the wind and the wings.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he saw the dragon go higher. The prince wasn't use to someone flying him around.

"Someone is a little impatient!" You tease a bit as the dragon finally reaches the top of the clouds.

Showing the top of a waterfall. It was gorgeous. The water was crystal blue. It was a stunning sight. Your dragon landed. Vegeta got off first and extended his hand towards you.

Smiling at him, you took it. Both of you felt a small shock again. Only this time it was more instense. Making you smile again as you quickly got down and ran in front of him.

"Follow me!" You yell at him and run through the water to enter a cave behind the waterfall. Running through the maze of the cave. Soaking your body.

Vegeta only smirked at this game. Cat and mouse. And he planned to get the mouse.

When he walked through he couldnt help but look around. There were crystals all over the cave. Shining brightly as he walked by.

You smiled at you saw it glow towards you in the maze of the cave. Vegeta followed the crystals that led right to you.

Turning the corner you were smiling as he approched you at the dead end.

"You know theres a story to this cave." You couldnt help but blush as he approached you slowly. Corning you in even though you wanted it to happen.

"Whats that?" He smirked.

"A woman got lost in the cave. She was scared, lonely. Not knowing how to escape, she stayed right here. Waiting for someone to come. My people came and searched for her, but no one found her. Until one lonely hunter came. He heard of the lost woman in the cave behind the fall. He walked through the water and the crystals lite a path for him. Finding her. They met and fell in love." You smile as he stood right in front you. Your back pressed against the wall behind you.

"And."

"These crystals lead us to the one were meant to be with." You smile as you bite your bottom lip. "So her soulmate found her. When the whole kingdom came to search for her. Not one time have these crystals lite."

The prince smirked as he looked up at the crystals and then into your (E/C) eyes that shine brightly. Your (H/C) hair that was so beautiful.

Vegeta's tail wrapped around your waist tightly. Pulling you close. "So. Am i yours?" He leaned closer. His nose touching yours.

"We can find out." You mumble as you look into his mesmerizing onyx eyes. "Once the lovers shared a kissed the crystals shined so bright they forgot they were in a cave." You whispered against his lips.

He pressed his lips to your. Capturing them in a kiss. The crystals started to shine brightly as you wrapped your arms around his necks. Kissing him back passionately. His arms wrapped around your body. Holding you close to him.

You couldnt help but smile in the kiss as the Crystal's shined brightly above you two. You finally found your soulmate and you werent planning on being kept apart

When you two exited the cave, Vegeta and you held hands. You couldnt believe what happened. He came to destroy your planet, but he's your soulmate.

He put you on your dragons back. Still smirking at you. "Will you stay?" You asked him as you held his hand.

"No. I will come back though." He promises you.

"Where are you going?"

He remained silent. Not answering the question. Vegeta didnt want you in harms way. You had to be kept a secert. From everyone.

You nodded. Understanding that it may be a little difficult, depending on his situation.

"Just be safe." You plead.

"I am the prince of all saiyans." He smirks as he flies up and kisses you one last time before leaving. "I will return in one week." He says as he flies off.

You sigh and watch him leave. Never in your entire life has someone made you feel alive.

"Back home." You whisper to your dragon that took off. He headed towards a mountain. The largest mountain on your planet. Your people lived in and under it. To ensure you all remained safe.

"Princess!" One of the guards shouts as you land on one of the ledges of the cliff. "Your father was worried!" He shouts as you hope off your dragon.

You werent suppose to leave but you loved the outside. Your planet was so vibrant with life and it excited you.

You saw your dragon was to the side where the den was for him. Your father's dragon was asleep. It was yellow and red. Almost 8x the size of your dragon. It was full grown. You smiled as (D/N) cuddle up to your fathers.

Then you entered this small walk way that led you in the mountain. You saw your home. The castle that was in the mountain. "Where is he?" You asked as the guard followed you.

"In the throne room."

You smile at him. "Thank you. Please tend to my dragon. He needs some water and food."

He nods and leaves. You walk through the castle and into the throne room. Your father gives you a stern look as you just smile.

"Hello father." Only he doesn't smile. Doesn't speak. Just looks back down. "What is wrong?" You asked completely worried as you approach him.

"Who were you with?"

"What do you mean?" Trying to see what he knew.

"You faught someone. An intruder. Who." He demanded as he looked into your eyes.

"It was no one father."

"Then why did you not kill him! You know the rules!" He shouts as he stands. "We protect our people."

You race was slowly dying. At one point you all thrived, but it quickly changed when someone of great power came and destroyed most of your race. Your mother included.

"I know!" You shout with tears in your eyes. "He was someone who would do no harm!"

"How can you be sure. I lost your mother. I do not plan on losing you." His voice going soft as his worry for you grew.

"I do not plan on letting anyone harm us. Please believe me." You say as you hold his hand.

He nods. "I do not want you going out there anymore."

You were devistated. How could you see Vegeta, your soulmate if you couldnt leave. "But fat-" You panick slightly. You had to see him.

"No! I'm doing this to protect our people. You!" You remain silent. Holding back your tears. "If I see you or (D/N) missing I will lock you away." He says angrily.

Releasing his hand you run back to you room. Locking your door behind you as you cry. You didnt want to be separated from Vegeta, your soulmate. You wouldn't let anyone tell you to stay away from him. In a week you just had to be smart. Thats all.

The days went by even more slowly then usual. You were getting impatient. Havent left your room in days so when it came to you leaving, it wouldnt even make a difference. You sigh and sit down on your bed. Waiting for tomorrow to come.

Vegeta was on Frieza's ship. Making sure he did everything he needed to do. The prince needed to see you again. Touch you again. Yes he only met you but there was a strong connection he couldnt resist. He knew he had to take the chance to see you again. You were his soulmate and he wanted to keep it that way.

Waking up early you snuck out of the castle. Walking out to the nest. You saw (D/N) who was approaching you slowly. He was young and eager to fly.

You frowned as he approached. Nudging your body with his head slightly. You petted his head. "I'm sorry. Not today." You whisper to him. Kissing his head and flying off to the forest. Waiting for his power to appear so you could find him.

It was a few hours. You walked around your planet. Examing the animals and enjoyed the sun. It was something you wished that you could enjoy again. But you couldnt.

Then you felt it. His power was approaching. It was barely there, but you were smiling already. Running out into the open you saw his pod landing in the distance. You quickly flew to it. As you approached the crater it created you saw Vegeta stepping out of the pod and smirking up at you.

He missed you. Your scent, touch. Everything. You flew down to him. Right into his arms as you hugged him. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you feet were off the ground.

He stood there. Hugging you back. The impact was strong but he didnt move. You two stood there. Hugging one another. His face buried in the crook of your neck. Taking in your scent that he missed.

"I missed you." You whispered out.

"I missed you." He said back.

You two only back up slightly just to kiss one another. Your lips melting into a passionate kiss. His grip on you tightened as he held you. He only lowered you until your feet were back on the ground. Separating from you, only because you both needed to breath.

You smiled at him. Happy to have him in your arms again.

"How are you?" You give a small laugh.

He chuckled. "Fine."

You smiled as you two walked out of the crater. Hand in hand. Only when you did, you wish you hadn't.

"Hello father." You say as you stand closer to Vegeta.

Your father and 20 guards stood there. Ready to attack at any moment. "Hello daughter." He almost growled out.

"How did you know where to find me..." You asked softly as you held Vegeta's hand tighter. A little worried what might happen if you do release him.

Vegeta can sense how uneasy you are and pulls you even closer to him if possible. Holding your hand tighter

"I am not a fool. I knew you would run off again. I just waited. Who is this thing you are clinging to." He growled out. As he sees you latching onto Vegeta.

You swallow thickly. Unsure how to tell you father of you true soulmate.

"I am her mate." Vegeta says plainly. "I am the prince of all saiyans. Prince Vegeta."

That's one way.

"Why would I believe that you are her soulmate."

"The crystal shined father." You say as you stand in front of Vegeta. Now releasing his hand. "And you better than to deny him from me. If you deny our mate from us we fight." Your growl out. Seeing your father still glaring at Vegeta.

"You work for Frieza." He growled out.

You looked at Vegeta. "Yes. I came here to destroy your planet. Your daughter stopped me. Only I found my mate." He looks at you then your father. "I will never let him harm her or her people." You looked at your father.

"Did I ever tell you of why we lived in the mountain?" You father asked you.

Vegeta was curious. He knew your people hid but did not know why.

"Someone came and killed out people. So we went into hiding." You answered.

"Long ago. When you were only an infant, Frieza came and tried to take me and a few others to join him. We refused. He knew how powerful we were and wanted our help. We do not create chaos. So he killed many of us. When he left our planet, it was in flames. Our homes destroyed. Your mate works for him."

"It does not matter!" You shout. You knew he had nothing to do with it. It was all that things fault. "Vegeta is innocent and he is my soulmate! Just like my mother was yours!" You growl at him.

"Do not make me do this." You father said sadly. He would not let you love someone who worked under Frieza. He would not risk any harm come to you.

"I am sorry." Your father said. He raised his hand. Charging an attack and before you could even move, Vegeta already appeared in front of him. Lifting him hand up to shoot his attack up.

"I will not let you take her from me." The prince growled out.

"I will let no harm come to her." You father growled out as he tried to kick Vegeta.

He caught his foot. "Nor will I." The prince growled out and kicked your father away.

The guards were all ready to attack but the king spoke. "NO! He is mine."

You stood in place, astonished that Vegeta was keeping up with your father. They teleported up in the sky. Meeting fist for fist, kick for kick. You couldnt believe it. When you faught Vegeta you manage to take him out easily.

Only Vegeta held back on you. He didnt want to hurt you then and he refused to let someone tell him he couldnt be with you.

Everyone was amazed with Vegeta. You were the only one that manage to keep an eye on the fight.

Vegeta would manage to hit him. Slamming him to the ground. Your father stopped quickly. Teleporting behind Vegeta. Punching him. When he went for another hit, Vegeta blocked it. Throwing your father aside. Then coming together. Their fist connecting with a small wave from the impact.

"You will leave!" Your father yelled as he punch Vegeta away and sending a strong ki blast right after.

Vegeta steadied himself upside down in the air and shot his own at him. "NO! SHE IS MINE!" Vegeta shouted. Both of them holding their beams at one another. Neither of them giving an inch.

You knew if the beams blew up it would not only kill both of them, but destroy the planet.

You quickly flew up. Charging your power up as much as you could and hit the beam up. Sending it towards the sky. They both looked at you.

"ENOUGH!" You yell at them. Vegeta fixed himself as he looked at your father then you. "I will not have you two destroying each other or our planet." You looked at your father. "We have suffered enough."

"But he is a saiyan. He helped destroy our planet." Your father said in anger looking at you.

You glared at him. "Did you see him!? Did you sleep him killing our people?" Your father remained quiet. "No! He did not do anything. It was that monster who did! I will not have you take my soulmate away because of the past!" You were getting closer to him with every word.

Your father sighed. Looking at you then the saiyan. "I want him gone." He looked back at you. "I am sorry, but I refuse to let him stay here."

"Then I will leave." You say plainly.

Vegeta  floated back down to the planet. Walking to his pod. He refused to have you come with him. Not because he didnt want you with him, but because Frieza was dangerous and didnt want something to happen.

The prince planned to see you again. One day, but for now it was best if he left.

You turned and quickly went to him. "Vegeta." You say quietly as you stood in front of him.

"I am leaving." He says looking at you.

"You cant." You murmur. Tears coming to your eyes.

"I must. I will not have you leave your planet. It needs you."

"No. Let me come with you." Tears coming to your eyes as you begged him silently. You grabbed his armor at his neck. Wanting to go with him.

He kissed you deeply. Passionately. Weaving his fingers in your hair, deepening the kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. Kissing back just as strongly.

You knew he was right. You were the strongest on your planet and couldnt leave.

You two separated. Looking into one another's eyes. Your eyes tearing up.

"I love you." Your voice broke slightly

"I love you. I always will." He told you as he kissed you deeply once more and left.

You watched him leave your planet. Tears falling freely. Your father came from behind and held your shoulder.

You hugged him. Burying you face into his chest and crying. Letting all your feelings come out. Promising yourself that you will see him again. Either this life or the next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont kill me! I wanted to try something a little different. Let me know what you think!! PLEASE leave any request you want! Thank you for all the love and support!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 70 9
Chishiya x reader one shots anyone? Mature content⚠️ Some of the content won't be suitable for everyone and a lot of these are smuts or have voilent...
10.9K 313 11
Hi semua!! As all of you know, i'm very busy due to my senior schoolworks and all. I'm trying my best to squeeze the series to my to-do list but have...
49.9K 647 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
305 3 15
This one-shot book is mostly of smuts about anime men and any fictional dude that I have or still do find hot. There might be some girl x girl and bo...