My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

By Kay_Qveen12

Just Read🥳🥳 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Seventeen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guys‼️‼️‼️‼️
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Chapter Fifteen

543 34 2
By Kay_Qveen12

I know that things in my life isn't going great but I needed to fix. I walked down the hallway to her door, I looked at the door taking a deep breath & knocked on the door. She opened the door & just stared at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, I came all the way to New York to talk to her.

"I came to see you, I needed to see you Karen" She rolled her eyes.

"You came all the way to New York just to see me really?" I sighed.

"Baby listen to me" I touched her waist she pushed me away.

"You can talk to me without touching me"

"Karen..." I looked in her deep brown beautiful eyes. She let me come in & she shut the door.

"Baby I'm sorry" I said touching her waist.

"No your not, first you lied to me then you kiss my daughter Keyshia, I know we are having problems but I can't believe you would do this to me."

"I'm so sorry baby you have to believe me, I love you so much Karen, I want you to be my wife baby I do"

"Your wife? How am I going to trust that you wouldn't do this again" I bit my lip.

"You have to trust me I will never do anything hurt you. I want us to grow old together & build a family together. I want you to be the mother of my children, I want us to be together for ever. You mean the world to me Karen." I started tearing up, I went in my purse & grabbed the box & got on one knee.

"Karen I will never ever hurt you again, please give me one chance to prove to you that I want to be with you, will you marry me?"

"Yes" She yelled. I smiled sliding the ring on her finger. I stood up kissing her roughly.

"Baby I love you so much" I said smiling. She smiled so big looking at the ring.

"I love you too"

"& I'm sorry baby I swear I am." She nodded smiling.

"Okay I will take time but I will try to forgive you"

I was happy that me & my baby we're back on track but in my mind I wondered if this would really work.

***********
Thanksgiving Day...

Today was thanksgiving & I was happy to be with my family. I was going to introduce my parents to Tori I know that they are not going to be happy but she is who I love so I don't care what they say. 

"Bae!" I yelled for Tori. I was fixing the food, I was having dinner here at my house.

"Yeah?" She answered coming in the kitchen.

"You look good I love that color on you"

"Thanks honey" she said coming over kissing me. I kissed back putting my free hand on her ass grabbing it firmly. Ever since that whole thing with Greg we have been trying to build the trust back up in our relationship.

I picked her up taking her in the bedroom.

"Babe we can't do this right now" she said breaking the kiss, "we have time come on you got me turned on" I said laying her on the bed.

"Okay but don't mess up my dress." She said taking her jacket off tossing it on my chair. She sat up & I kissed her roughly, put my hand around her neck softly.

My other hand found it's way to her thigh, going toward her angel, she didn't have no panties.

"Your not wearing panties" I said. She smiled.

"No cause I knew you wanted some" she smirked.

"You know it" I kissed her again, I pushed her back on the bed laying her down, I raised her dress up slowly stick two fingers in her.

"Ohh shit" she moaned out, "you like that baby?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Don't stop" I picked up the pace going faster. She moaned loudly.

"Baby!" She was soaking wet, I added  another finger, hitting her g-spot.

"Ohh I'm coming don't stop" she yelled. I licked & sucked on her neck.

Her angel clenched I knew she was about to climax.

"Ahhh baby I'm coming" she climaxed all over my hand. I pulled my hand out I had her cum all over my hand. I licked my hand, "you want to taste yourself baby?" I asked she was coming down from her high. I stuck my fingers in her mouth, she licked all over them. I replaced my hand with my mouth sticking my tongue in her mouth.

"Mhmm" I moaned.

I heard the doorbell rung, I didn't stop, I then heard knocks at the door.

I pulled away.

"Damn, baby we will finish the later" I said getting up,

"Ughhh" she said sitting up going into the bathroom.

I heard the doorbell again. "I'm coming!!!" I yelled, I opened the door to see Ajai & Shantel.

"What took you so long?" Shantel asked as the walked in with some food.

"If you must know I was fucking my woman" I said walking in the kitchen.

"TMI" Ajai said following me.

"Well you asked" I laughed. I washed my hands.

"Is this food almost done?" Shantel asked.

"Yeah I was finishing up" I said.

"Hey ladies" Tori said coming in the living room.

"Hey girl" she walked in the kitchen smiling at me.

"Hey baby" I said kissing her.

"There are people here" Shantel said.

"So" I said backing away.

"I can't with y'all" Ajai said laughing.

***********
It was dinner time & the doorbell rung, I walked over answering it seeing Keyshia & Karen. I heard that they was going through problems but I'm happy to see them together.

"Hey girl!" I yelled hugging Keyshia.

"Hey" she said coming in holding Karen's hand.

"You look amazing girl" Karen said to me.

"Thanks you know my baby hitting it right" I said laughing we walked in the living room.

"Hey everyone" Keyshia said to everyone they all hugged each other.

They sat down on the couch holding hands.

"You guys look happy" I said smiling.

"Well we had some hiccups in our relationship but I love Karen with all my heart & I don't want to loose that" Keyshia said smiling at Karen.

"Awwww" Tori said.

"I love you too baby forever"Karen said giving Keyshia a tongue kiss.

"Ewww guys" Ajai said.

I heard a knock at the door, it had to be my parents.

"Ok, that's my mom & dad, Ajai don't start with daddy & baby just be coo" I said walking over to the door opening it.

"Damita" my mom said hugging me tightly.

"Hey momma how are you?"

"Babygirl" my dad said hugging me.

"Hey daddy" I said.

"Come on in" I said they walked in & I shut the door walking in the living room behind them.

"Hey shantel" my mom said hugging her.

"Hey Mama T how you doing?" She asked.

"I'm good" Okay then, Ajai didn't say anything to either one of my parents.

"Okay let's eat" I said. We sat at my dining room table.

"This food looks sis" Ajai said.

"Yeah my bestie helped me out. I smiled at shantel.

"Let's pray" we prayed.

"Before we eat let's go around the table & say what we are thankful for." I said.

"Okay I'll start, I am thankful for second chances & true happiness" Keyshia said smiling at Karen.

"So sweet"

"I'm thankful for love & Happiness, & I'm thankful for my future wife" Karen said.

"Future wife, your getting married?" I asked.

"Yes we are" she said showing her beautiful ring.

"Congratulations" I said excited for them.

"I'm so happy for you bestfriend" Ajai said.

"Wait a second, Your gay too?" My father asked Keyshia,

"I am is there a problem?" Keyshia asked.

"Don't start daddy please" I said.

"I don't understand this, Alicia you have your sister hanging around a bunch of homosexuals."

"Hold up one fucking minute, first off I'm gay so fucking what I'm grown why do you care?" Ajai asked.

"Because it's not natural a man & woman are suppose to be together not two women or two men"

"Well I'm gay & it's not going to change, let's eat" Ajai said.

We started eating dinner & it was so awkward & quiet.

"Damita where is Greg?" My dad asked.

"He couldn't make it" I said looking over at tori.

"Who is this I meant to ask." My mother asked.

"This is Tori"

"Hi" Tori waved.

I really didn't want to tell my parents because I knew that they would be mad but I have to do it not for Ajai or Tori but for myself.

"Tori is my girlfriend" I said.

"Come again?" My father asked angrily.

"Tori is my woman" I said grabbing tori's hand.

"I knew it, see Evelyn"

"Damita Jo are you serious? Greg was a lovely guy"

"I know he was but he wasn't who I wanted I don't understand why you can't Accept that I'm in love you wanted Ajai to be with a man but look at her she is happy with Shantel & I'm happy with Tori so either except it or not. Because it's not going to change"

I hope they can get over it cause I'm not changing anything about my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
13.4K 689 20
The lives of several women living together in perfect harmony.
33.6K 1.8K 64
Read....
9.1K 428 14
Just read! 💕