GBB/ Nba youngboy story

By Trebaeee

GBB=Gettin Big Bags I guess its good hoes COVER:@memejoon thats my bitch More

Flashback
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Current
Opp ๐Ÿ˜˜
Flashback 4
Flashback 5
Moms baby
why are you here
Its okay best friend
But mama
Mood swings
crybaby
Flashback 6
Dont leave
I moved on
I miss you
Umm...Awarkard
Reveal party ๐ŸŽ‰
Nursery
New friend
When we meeting
Why you in my bed?
A quick announcement
The L word
Flashback 7
ello
Babysitter
Untitled Part 29
Drama drama
plotting
Shopping time
Meet my baby daddy....
Flashback 8
Arguments
Flashback 9
Big problems
Hospital pain
The girl bsf...

5 months hoes

504 13 0
By Trebaeee

I go up because I heard Lania crying. I turn around seeing Kentrell still sleeping, how the hell can he sleep through all this crying.

I got out of the room and went in the nursery to check on the baby, I guess mama was still sleeping. "awwww what's the matter baby" I said as I picked her up, I went downstairs seeing the boys sleeping on the sofa and some on the floor. I went in the kitchen to fix her bottle. 

I was getting pretty good at this, I thought I would've been bad but I also seen momma fix it yesterday. I shook it and gave it to her. I rocked her while going to the bathroom to get a towel just in case she spit-up. I also went get her pacifier, then went back in my room.

Kentrell was still sleeping so I put the tv on and waited for Lania to finish drinking her milk. I saw that her bottle was getting low and she was almost finished so I put the towel on my shoulder and waited for her to stop.

She had stop then I started to patting her back and waited for her to burp. I saw Kentrell shifting, then his eyes open. "baby what u doing"

"Burping my sister"

"look at u being a big sister"

"boy shut up"

"Happy 5 months"

"Thanks baby" My mom buss my room sayin " LANIA IS GONE" Lania spit up on the towel then mommy sigh. " I thought someone kidnap her. Me and Kentrell looked at each other than laugh. "Can I keep her longer ma" "meh yea I need a break anyway" "Thanks ma" "sure whatever" then she close my door. I wipe her mouth wit the towel, then threw the towel on the floor. 

I gave Lania her pacifier and talked to her. She started to smile, which made me smile. I saw her eyes started to close so I rocked her, and she fell to sleep instantly. Kentrell walked over to the other side of the bed and started kissing me. I kiss back then we started making out. 

He rub my stomach and broke the kiss. " You go be a good mama" I felt my self blushing. " You are good father" he kisses me one more time, he kinda poked Lania which made her start crying again. 

"Let me see her" Kentrell reaches his arms out. I gave Lania to him. He gave her pacifier and put his finger in the little while he rocked her. I took a picture and saved it. "Ykw Ima buy her a new pacifier but don't tell ya mama." 

"ight" He gave me Lania and I put her in the bed and put little covers on her. 

-15 minutes later-

"Shut cho big ears as up"

"Its true tho"

"Gay people are funnier than most people."

"Most"

"yall both sound dum talking about how gay people are funny or not," Three said

"but its tru" I mumble and went back on my phone. Kentrell was walking downstairs wit Lania while she was sucking his finger through the pacifier. "Look Kentrell holding someone else baby" Boomer said laughing. "Nigga shut up" Kentrell gave me Lania, then she started crying. "Look you not even hea daddy and she already attached." He started laughing. I put my finger in the whole and she stop crying. 

"Kay Kay you go watch Lania while I go to the store to get some more formulas and diapers and extra shit."

"Meh yea I already have her, Oh I want to talk to you privately when you come back"   

"ight see you in a few" She closed the door and Lania was still up sucking on my finger. My daddy walked in the house I got up and ran to him and accidentally step on KD foot and hugged my dad. "Hey daddy,I miss you" 

"I miss you too pumpkin, oh look Lania" I took my finger out and let dad hold her" She started crying. "hey, hey it's okay" She kept crying "did she eat" 

"yea when she got up about 20 minutes ago."

"wait, why the hell you in the house wit all these niggas." Dammit, dad never knew about the nba gang, just Kentrell, he been working so much he never home. "Ummm they just friendz dad"

"that still don't answer y they in my house under my roof" KD started laughing like a dumass not making the situation better. "Sorry sir, but these my friendz and the just retared, so you see the big-eared nigga pay no mind to him because he just retared, but we protect your daughter, and Im like her best friend, and we all help her out she is like out little sister" Three said

"ion care I want all yall bum ass niggas out my house" 

"wait... hold on hold on hold on, did the bitch really call us bum as niggas, do he know who I am I am friendz wit a fucking rapper, naw let me stop" KD said which made me laugh but quickly stop and try to hold it in, the boys was dying while my face turning purple.

That's when my momma open the dor and was kinda scared. "Look all these niggas in the house claiming there Kayla's friends." 

"Its because they are"

"Why didn't I know about all of them" 

"Because you been working non-stop and you never home, Kayla help me wit the baby and her baby daddy, and his crew just come, they follow him all around."

"We go talk when everybody leaves" My daddy gave me Lania because she was still crying. I gave her to mama and she went upstairs. The boys had stop laughing and I started to breathe again. 

"oh shit, I gotta go I got a botty call, bye," Ben said while walking out the house. I went sit on Kentrell lap. "What u doing baby daddy" he smirks then said "trying to finish this song"

"ohhh whats it call" 

"where the love at" 

"Okay" 

"oh I need to go talk to my parents"

"about what?"

"I need to ask my mom something and explain to my dad that yall niggas go be here a lot."

"ight then" I got off Kentrell's lap and went to my mom's room. It was just my dad sitting in the bed playing 2K. "Daddddddyyyyyyyyyy" 

"what"

"Can we talk"

"Sure, what's up"

"so them crazy ass niggas will be here every day, and yes they do protect me, they really are like my big brothers, they are my baby daddy friend. Okay they follow him anywhere because that's his crew. So if you don't like them you will because they funny and when the high they really fun. Can you except that I will have boys friend and girl friednz"

"I guess I will have to expect that, I wish somebody would of told me"

"Okay I'm glad you understand, now were mom." I think she Lania room.

"I walked in Lania room and seen momma changing her diaper, looking piss. Her face all read and she just threw the pamper rough. "Ma you okay"

"No Lania keeps crying I change her pamper and she ate 30 minutes ago she can't be hungry. and every time I give her pacifier she sucks on it the spit it out and starts crying. She wasn't like you when you were a baby you were quiet, she picky.

Let me see her. I pick her up gave her pacifier and put my finger in the whole and rocked her while my finger in the pacifier. "How the hell did you do that" I laughed and told her easy.

"Lets sit" We sat on the two lil chairs. "Ma did you tell Quavis about Lania"

"no, net yet"

"you still have contact wit him"

"meh yea social media"

"okay tmrw Ima sit wit you and we go text him"

"okay then" 

"oh Lania like to finger when she suck the pacifier"

"thanks" "thank Kentrell" I walked out of the room, and wen to Layla room, it's only 11 but she usually be up. I knock on the door, then open it seeing Layla and Q laying down watching tv. "Common don't you got an appointment?"

"Hoe you not ready either"

"Ik I'm not, but you need to get up and try like I am. 

"whatever"

"Hmmm" I close the door and went to my room to go take a shower and do the extra shit.

-20 minutes later-

I got out the shower, dry myself, and put my underwear, and bra on. I fix my hair, while I was doing my make-up Kentrell walked in and sat on the sink counter, "where you going?"

"with Q and Layla to the doctor offices, Layla got a check up"

"oh" I was about to say appointment for her baby but I caught myself. "Daddy trell can you take my picture in my robe?"  

"okay I guess" I got out the bathroom and went on the bed and pose.

kayla_makes.money: One of a Kind😋💖

200,087 likes 

Laylagotchuman: bestie pretty but lets go Im ready

random: she so fucking pretty

nba_youngboy: my slime 💚

random: can youngboy leave her alone and mess wit me, she not even that pretty

og_3three:look my lil sis stuntin on yall

nba_selfpaid:ewwww she ugly

bbg.babyjoe: lol she think she cute

Kayla_makemoney:@bbg.babyjoe:cuter then yo ugly ass 

mgng10x:look lil sis

nbakd2x:look bestfriend

load more comments

I got off of ig and got dress. 

"Dam, bea you so bad"

"thanks daddy trell"

"wait whats my name"

"daddy trell"

"ohhhh I like that" he kiss me and picked me up and continue to kiss me. I broke and the kiss and told him we not having sex. "well duh you about to leave"

"ight bye" I kiss him and grab my purse, phone and lip gloss and went sit in the car.

I text them and told them Im in the car. They came in Layla sat in the passenger side and Quando sat in the back.

"give me the aux" Layla said as I was backing up. "its right there you blind bat" She grabbed it and put on All dat by Megan and money bad yo

"What you doin' girl with all that?" Layla said

"Ooh nothin" 

"What you doin' girl with all that ass? Let me touch it She says it's mine, so I smack it when I fuck it. Freak in the bed but innocent in public"

Megan part come on and we screamin her lyrics 

"Ayy, water, Fiji, hold his chin while he eat it Fuck me in the mirror 'cause he know his bitch conceited Possessive with that pussy, he say I can never leave 'em Bitch, I better not catch lookin' at my nigga and I mean it PERIOD!!!"

"Turn that shit off." Quando unplug Layla's phone and plug his phone. 

-30 minutes later-

We finally made it. Layla went check-in while me and Quondo went find a place to sit. A fan came up to us and ask Quando for a picture. "thank you"

Layla come back and went sit by Quando. I was on my phone on ig scrolling through my timeline.

They call Layla 25 minutes later. We went in the doctor's office and Layla go on the little bed I went sit on the chair and Quando was by her. We had to wait for the doctor to come back.

About 15 minutes later the doctor came back and grab some oil and the gel on her.

"ahh shit this shit cold asl"

"ik" We look at the ultrasound thing and the doctor show us her growing baby. 

"I thought when you first start you a seed."

"well ma'am you are 3 months pregnant"

"TF, why wasn't I showing than"

"Some pregnancy doesn't show right away you could start to show at 6 months or now."
"your next appointment would be in 3 months. "

"thank you, Quando wipe the gel off and we left"

"well dam, a bitch didn't know"

"I really want to show now so I could get it over wit."

"well best friend it will take some time"

"look at my little baby bump that shit growing, and that shit hurts like a bitch"

"so be happy you ain't showing yet.

2,055 words💚 

Excuse any Mistakes💖

I woke up at 2 lol💀

Im finna eat a cake 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 586 27
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
613K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ