Sound of the melody (A Lukane...

By Mesha4200

Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped... More

Chapter 1: prepare to move on
Chapter 2: Ice skating
Chapter 3: Kagami akumatized
Chapter 4: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Spades part 1
Chapter 5: Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion vs Spades part 2
Chapter 6: introducing the Dupain-Chengs
Chapter 7: gossip
Chapter 8: 2 boys, 1 girl
Chapter 9: Picnic date with Luka
Chapter 10: way to go
Chapter 11: Operation Lukanette
Chapter 12: the tune for Marinette
Chapter 13: Good news
Chapter 14: Prepping up dinner
Chapter 15: Dinner time
Chapter 16: Luka's birthday (the present)
Chapter 17: Luka's birthday (the concert)
Chapter 18: Adrien Akumatized
Chapter 19: sad Marinette
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21: Ladybug vs Fire Heart part 1
Chapter 22: Getting some help
Chapter 23: Ladybug, Viperion, and Ryuko vs Fire Heart part 2
Chapter 25: Adrien's attempt to apologize
Chapter 26: Adrien here?
Chapter 27: Lukanette over? πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 28: kidnapping
Chapter 29: Escape and calling the police
Chapter 30: Adrien vs Luka
Chapter 31: Saving Marinette
Chapter 32: The Hospital
Chapter 33: Truth about Master Fu
Chapter 34: Lila 😀😑
Chapter 35: school without Adrien
Chapter 36: Luka's talk
Chapter 37: Lila akumatized
Chapter 38: help
Chapter 39: heroes vs anti-love
Chapter 40: big battle
Chapter 41: Adrien and Lila's strategies
Chapter 42: the wake
Chapter 43: a quiet place
Chapter 44: Adrien alive?
Chapter 45: the guilt and confession
Chapter 46: Staying the night
Chapter 47: Fire arm attack failed
Chapter 48: Cousin Stan
Chapter 49: Adrien akumatized and Stan Amoktized
Chapter 50: Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 51: Ladybug vs Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 52: the new Cat Noir
Chapter 53: Luka's decision (what to do?)
Chapter 54: Luka's decision (realiziation)
Epilogue

Chapter 24: After concert trip

2.9K 76 22
By Mesha4200

After the concert and an Akuma attack, Marinette and Luka walk home together.

Marinette: Sorry that your birthday wasn't exactly how you wanted it to be.

Luka: That's okay. *They spotted Andre's ice cream cart. * Want some ice cream?

Marinette: What about you?

Luka: I'll have some. *They go up to André. *

André: Ah, Marinette. It's good to see you again.

Marinette: Bonjour, Andre.

André: And who is Monsieur?

Luka: I'm Luka. And Marinette is my girlfriend.

André: Ah, you found love. What can I get you both?

Luka: You want something?

Marinette: It's your birthday. What do you want?

Luka: I'm not sure.

André: I got something for both of you. Let me just whip it up for you. *He gets his scooper and a cone.* Blueberry for his matching hair and eyes, white chocolate for her delicate sweetness, and almond for the unexpected events that brought the two of you together. *Then he added 2 spoons.* Here you go.

Luka: Merci, Andre.

Andre: Enjoy your sundae, you two. *They sit under a street light and eat some ice cream. *

Luka: You okay?

Marinette: Ye-ye-yeah, I am. Why did you ask?

Luka: You've been a little jittery since we left. Still mad about Adrien?

Marinette: A little bit. *She takes a scoop of ice cream and eats it. *

Luka: He means well and he'll probably regret it at the end. Don't let him get to you.

Marinette: Maybe. *Luka moved his finger up and down on Marinette's lips, she chuckled and pushed his finger away from her. * 'What would I do without you, Luka.' *After their ice cream, Luka walked Marinette home and he opened the door to her house. *

Luka: I gotta get home.

Marinette: Okay. *She hugged him and he hugged her back. * Good night.

Luka: Good night. *They both let go of each other and Luka headed home and Marinette walked into the house. *

Sabine: Hi, honey. How was the concert?

Marinette: Good and bad.

Tom: What happened?

Marinette: It was good at first, but then another one of Hawkmoth's akumatize creations ruined it.

Sabine: Oh, sweetheart. We're sorry to hear that. I bet Luka was disappointed about his birthday being ruined.

Marinette: No, he wasn't. I'm going upstairs. Goodnight.

Tom: Alright, good night, Marinette. *Marinette goes upstairs and goes to her room and she sits in her bed. Tikki flew out and saw Marinette all sad and worried. *

Tikki: Are you okay, Marinette?

Marinette: No, I'm not Tikki. It's all Adrien's fault.

Tikki: Why would you say that?

Marinette: It's his jealousy over me and Luka. He couldn't control what he had to say.

Tikki: I'm sure he'll forget all about it tomorrow.

Marinette: I hope so. Luka said before he and I would go somewhere fun tomorrow. Not sure where it is, but it's something special for both of us.

Tikki: Aww. Who knows, he might propose to you. *Marinette's eyes widened.*

Marinette: Too soon, Tikki.

Tikki: My bad.

Marinette: I think I better get some rest. Good night, Tikki.

Tikki: Night, Marinette. *Marinette changes into her PJs and gets into bed. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 92 4
Marinette is feeling good. She got over Adrien, she and Luka have been dating for a month, Chat Noir has stopped flirting with her, and she's been so...
18K 469 18
1 week after Luka was akuamtized she finds out that she has feeling for him. will she confess or will chole bully her to death brfore she even has a...
14.5K 222 10
(discontinued) Lila has won, she got Marinette's friends on her side, framing her for something she didn't do, even Adrien seems to believe Lila, the...
108K 3.7K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...