ThunderClap

By Jiminiebabymama

Off loves women. He doesn't care that seemingly everyone in his life seems to think he is in love with that s... More

Chapter 1 ⚡⭐
Chapter 2⚡⭐
Chapter 4⚡⭐
Chapter 5 ⚡⭐
Chapter 6⚡⭐
Chapter 7⚡⭐
Chapter 8⚡⭐
Chapter 9
Chapter 10⚡⭐
Chapter 11⚡⭐
Chapter 12⚡⭐
Chapter 13⚡⭐
Chapter 14⚡⭐
Chapter 15⚡⭐
Chapter 16⚡⭐
Chapter 17⚡⭐
Chapter 18⚡⭐
Chapter 19⚡⭐
Chapter 20⚡⭐
Chapter 21⚡⭐
Chapter 22⚡⭐
Chapter 23 ⚡⭐
Chapter 24⚡⭐
Chapter 25⚡⭐
Chapter 26⚡⭐
Chapter 27⚡⭐
Chapter 28⚡⭐
Chapter 29⚡⭐
Epilogue

Chapter 3⚡⭐

6.3K 272 25
By Jiminiebabymama

"Ooiii what the fuck do you want ?!!" Off practically screamed into his cellphone as he rolled over after reaching for his ringing phone on his bedside table. Someone had woken him up from his beauty sleep and he definitely wasn't fucking happy.

"Awu! Is that anyway to speak to your elders you brat!" Off heard P'Boy respond back over the phone. Off would roll his eyes right now if they were open but opening them required way more energy then he had at the moment.

"Oiii What the fuck do you want, Mr Boy khrap? How about that? Is that better?" Off sleepily responded. It was way too early for any normal human being to be up right now and he was honestly contemplating getting a new manager or possibly murdering the current one.

P'Boy sighed into his phone causing a still shut eyed Off to laugh." Why did I even waste my time, " P'Boy wondered out loud which is the same thing Off wanted to know. Why the fuck was P'Boy wasting his time so early in the morning on one of his extremely rare day off!?

Off figured saying that out loud would get P'Boy fired up even more and he really really didn't feel like prolonging this any more then necessarily. Off kept quiet and waited for P'Boy to get to his point.

"Have you talked to Gun since yesterday?" P'Boy suddenly asked him.

"Why the fuck would I talk to him?"

"Because he's upset you insensitive Bastard!" P'Boy shouted into the phone causing Off to draw his phone away from his ears. Off frowned. How did P'Boy know Gun was upset? Before Off could ask however P'Boy spoke up.

"Nong'Kwang called me this morning and told me that Gun was sulking. He is so upset that he even refused to go out drinking with her tonight" P'Boy explained. Offs eyebrows shot up. Gun refusing to go out drinking! That sounds really bad.

"Why don't you call Arm or one of his close girlfriends then. They'd probably be better at cheering him up then me"

"Off come on don't be stupid. Gun started sulking after the meeting yesterday. Obviously he is upset about what X said. This is obviously about work. What better person to check on him and help him then his work husband. You've worked together on so many projects together. You're obviously the best person to talk to him right now ", P'Boy practically sculded Off.

Off sat up in his bed and sighed. P'Boy was right. Off had been meaning to talk to Gun after the meeting yesterday anyway but had gotten side tracked when Earth had started chatting to him after the meeting ended. By the time he finished chatting with Earth Gun was gone. Which honestly should have been the first sign that something was wrong with Gun, that boy was always loitering around the Gmmtv building, for him to immediately leave after a meeting was unusual.

"Alright I'll go talk to him," Off agreed.

"By today and don't forget to-"

"Bye P'Boy" Off interrupted him and dropped the phone. What? P'Boy could talk on the phone for hours if you let him and Off definitely wasn't in the mood.

Besides he had to save all his energy to deal with that sulking shorty. God help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papi?" A confused Gun asked as he opened his door.  It was 2pm and Gun  was dressed in his pjyamas, a big baggy white t-shirt and shorts. It's already noon and Gun is still in pj's! Yeah something was definitely wrong.

"Oi why did you take so long to open the door," Off asked as he pushed past Gun and entered into his apartment. Gun frowned but closed the door after him.

"I was listening to earphones I didn't hear you.... Papi what are you doing here?" Gun asked  still frowning at Off like he couldn't believe that Off was in his apartment.

"Awu am I not welcome in your house?!" Off asked incredulously. What the hell did the shorty even mean about that.

Gun shook his head "No it's just you haven't been to my house in months and everytime you came over its usually with other people, you've never come here alone.." Gun trailed off.

Well, the little shit was right, Off never really felt comfortable coming over to Gun's house by himself despite Gun inviting him over numerous times.

"Well going by your poor response to me being here I might never come here again!" Off said rolling his eyes. Geez you try do something nice for a person and this is the reception he got. Screw being nice.

Gun smiled up at him. "You're right I'm sorry Papi, I'm really happy you're here," Gun said before he reached out his hands and came to hug Off all while Off stood still and let him. Man what progress he has made. Off used to literally flinch everytime Gun so much as breathed in his direction, now he was letting Gun hug him in an empty room like it was Gun's right to do so.

"Come in Papi, do you want something to drink? Have you eaten yet?" Gun asked pulling back from the hug and  grabbed Offs arm leading him to the couch.

Off shook his head as he sat down on one end of the couch. "No I already ate, thanks," Off said. Gun nodded as he sat in the middle of the couch so he was close to Off but not exactly touching him.

An awkward silence soon followed, well it was awkward for Off, Gun was just sitting there smiling  at Off looking at him expectingly. Fuckkkkk this is why he never went to console people, he was horrible at it.

"Ermmm I like your house," Off said at a loss of what to say looking around at the apartment filled with soft pastal colors, with few pops of color here and there, it definitely suited Gun.

Gun laughed and frowned at Off like he was acting strangely."Thank you I guess, though it's still exactly the same as the last time you saw it" Gun shook his head.

The tips of Offs ears got hot out of embarrassment. Fuck he really sucked at this subtle thing. "Can't you just take a compliment! I could have said your house is ugly you know," Off  said shortly but mostly because he was embarrassed.

Gun laughed at Off again. "Alright alright sorry my bad, Thank you. Now tell me who it was who made you come here to cheer me up?" Gun said.

Off turned to look at him in shock. "How did you know someone told me to come here to cheer you up?!" Off asked. Was this some sort of weird set up.

"I didn't, but you just confirmed it," Gun started laughing at Off. Off was frozen for a split second before he registered that the sneaky shit had just tricked him.

Off reached out and pinched the side of Gun's waist causing him to coil inwards like a cat trying to get away from Off." You sneaky brat, alright well why are you so upset then?" Off decided to stop beating about the bush and ask Gun directly.

Gun's smile dropped from his face. He turned away from Off and faced the TV instead. Gun just sat there looking vacantly at the TV with a little frown on his face. It seemed like he was trying to collect his thoughts so Off gave him a chance to do so.

After what seemed like an eternity passed with Gun still not talking Off started to lose patience. He reached out and poked Guns side causing him to squeak out "Awu I asked you a question!?"

Gun shook his head "It's stupid Papi, nothing important," Gun finally said turning to smile at Off but Off could see the smile wasn't genuine.

"I didn't ask if it's stupid or not I asked what's wrong with you. So how about you tell me first then I'll decide if it's stupid or not!" Off said shortly. He didn't mean to but he was starting to get a little annoyed with the shorty. This is why he didn't do this consoling people bullshit, he literally had no patience for it.

Gun's smile dropped from his face again and he looked down at his couch with a barely noticeable  frown on his face. "Oiiiiiii if you don't start talking soon I'm going to tickle you until you can't breath and don't think I won't!" Off finally cried out trying to use Gun's weakness (being extremely ticklish) against him.

Gun frowned and laughed incredulously at Off. "Papi you're really bad at this, like really bad," Gun laughed at him. Before Off could protest however Gun turned around to face the TV crossed his arms and started to talk. Thank God.

"It's just.... Well it's just you remember what P'X said yesterday, about how the lovey dovey scenes seemed too fake for him and he wanted me to make it more realistic?" Gun asked and Off nodded even though Gun couldn't seem him.

"And he said to help I should think of Khai as one of my exes...." Gun trailed off. Ahhh Off could see where this was going.

"And you're worried because you've never dated anyone before," Off finished off for him.

"Exactly!" Gun shouted as he folded one leg on the couch and turned to face Off. "How am I supposed to think about Khai like one of my exes if I don't even have any exes!" Gun cried out.

To this day Off couldn't understand how Gun spent 25 years of his life without ever having dated. Did he really never have a fling at least with anyone or ever gone on a date!? Had he ever even kissed anyone outside of his work!? It wasn't like Gun was unattractive so what the hell was stopping the shorty?! These all seemed like extremely personal questions however so he never asked. In anyway that wasn't what was the issue at the moment.

"Oiii Gun calm down, you're an actor, a great actor, you've acted to be in relationships before, it's just because it was the first script reading, give it time and you'll get better at it,"

As Off spoke Gun was shaking his head the entire time. "No Papi it's not fine. I was putting my all into that script reading, I always give my all whenever we do anything regarding our work . If that's the best I was doing and P'X still isn't happy then I'm screwed! It doesn't matter if I get more practice or not, nothing is going to change!" Gun carried on speaking and Off could see that this had been genuinely worrying him.

"Awu Gun you're acting like you're the only one who got criticized, P'X also had complaints about me remember? But I'm not letting it upset me, it's just P'X giving us helpful criticism to guide us and help us improve and make sure the series turns out great."Off finally said unable to take Gun's whining anymore.

Gun rolled his eyes."Oiii Papi I'm also worried about that! How the hell are you going to be able to kiss me when you still freeze up sometimes when I hug you for too long. This series is going to turn out a disaster!" Gun cried out throwing his arms in the air as he turned to face the TV again.

"No it won't! They wouldn't have chosen us to act in the series if they didn't have faith in us. We're both actors and we're good at our jobs otherwise we wouldn't have stayed  this long in the industry. Once the time comes I'll be able to deliver because that's my fucking job and so will you! " Off was practically shouting now. The shortys lack of faith in him was starting to get on his nerves.

Gun scuffed "No we won't," Gun spoke to the TV slummed down in the couch with his arms crossed.

"Yes. We. Will" Off practically said through his teeth. His blood was starting to boil. He knew he promised himself to never get angry at Gun again but he couldn't help it any more.

Gun turned to look at him again and silence filled the flat as they sat there staring at each other or rather practically glaring at each other for a moment before Gun spoke up again.

"Alright Kiss me then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 323 24
OffGun Fanfic GUN TELLS OFF HE'S BI AND OFF PANICS. Gun and Off has been the greatest of friends. Gun had always been open about his relationships an...
18.9K 1.2K 31
𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙂𝙐𝙉 𝘼𝙐 ⎯ ╰┈➤ It was no secret to Gun that Off, his childhood best friend, was smitten with Mild, their OTHER childhood best friend but...
60.3K 1.9K 17
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 !!! (Read at your own risk) 🔞: Matured content. Before you downloaded this b...
62.8K 4.4K 31
[COMPLETED] ❤️🌈👊🏼 OffXGun AU Off can never quite forget the strange boy he had a crush on in high school who'd disappeared in their senior year. O...