Soulmates

נכתב על ידי AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... עוד

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 40

42 4 2
נכתב על ידי AntheiaW

*Andrés's pov*

*I open my eyes slowly trying to remember what happend to me, everything came to me, I was in the office, Sophie cam, she injected me, I passed out. I look around and i notice that I am still in Christian's office. Well at least she didn't take me to another place. I was still in the pack.

*Then it came to me, the wedding, Annette and everything.. she must be asking herself where I am. I look at my watch and it's still early, so I wasn't out for so long. She didn't take me and didn't make me miss out on my own wedding, then what the hell does she want? Why did she drug me? What's her purpose?

*I look around and there is no signs of her, I make my way to the door and try to open it, try.. because, it didn't want to open. It's locked. So, this means that she is indeed planning for me to miss out on my own wedding.
Well, we'll see about that.
I back away from the door, as I was about to kick the door, it opens revealing Sophie and the marriage officiant that I hired to marry Annette and me. I look at her with hate but I was more shocked than anything.

*Why am I shocked? Well.. the lunatic bitch is wearing a wedding Dress. She looks at me and smile, she comes closer to me and caress my hand, I slap her hand away and push her away from me. She glares at me, and the marriage officiant looks at me perplexed.

-Andres: It's not what you think, she is crazy.

*I say to the marriage officiant. He looks between the 2 of us confused.

-Marriage officiant: Young man, that's no way to treat a lady, nevertheless speak about her that way, especially when she is you're fiance.

*What the hell?

-Andres: I think that there has been some kind of confusion here. She is not my fiance, my fiance is someone else. This lunatic isn't the women I am gonna marry.

*She looks at me with hatred, the marriage officiant looks even more confused now.

-Marriage officiant: Well she came to me and told me that you wanted a private wedding only the 2 of you, and-

-Andres: I am not marrying her.

-Sophie: You will, or else..

*She paused then continued. I glare at her.

-Sophie: Or else, I'll make sure that mate of yours won't see another day, it's quite easy for me to do that. She is human after all. All I have to do is inject her with a poison and voila.

*I stalk to her and with a deathly and serious tone I tell her.

-Andres: If you as much touch a single hair on her scalp or get closer to my mate, I will make you suffer as no one has done it to you before, I will turn your insides out. I'll make you beg me to kill you.

I have never hit a women in my life but you are just asking for it and I'm gonna be forced to knock the lights out of you.

*She smiles and says in a whisper.

-Sophie: It's ok baby I like my man rough.

*I look at her with disgust.

-Andres: I am not your man.

*I say Screaming, to this she smiles even more.

-Sophie: Easy there wolfie, what I said before isn't true, I'm not gonna inject her with anything.

I don't need to because, as we speak.. she had already drink another poison. It will work slowly but it is efficient, it's the kind of poison that makes one suffer before it works completely.

*I take a few steps back in shock. She smiles from ear to ear.

-Andres: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DID YOU DO?

*My eyes darkens and I roar loudly in anger, I make my way to the door to leave and look for annette.

-Sophie: If you leave, she will surely die. The only way you can save her is if you stay here with me.

*I turn to look at her with hate, despise.. she flinch and back away a bit. The marriage officiant has already left the scene.

-Andres: I will kill you.

*I say taking big steps towards her.

-Sophie: If you kill me, she won't get the antidote, the only way for her to get it is, if you marry me. She only have a few more hours before the poison works completely.

*I look at her with distaste.

-Andres: Why? Why do you want to marry me? Don't you see that I don't love you? I don't wanna be with you.

-Sophie: Oh baby I know. But I don't care, you will learn to love me. I have loved you since the day I met you.

-Andres: You are crazy, you only met me 2 weeks ago. You are just obsessed with me.

*She smiles at me. And then she laughs.

-Sophie: that isn't entirely true. I know you longer than that, you never noticed me because I am just a human to you. I used to watch you at the office where you work, I used to work there.

*I look at her puzzled.

-Sophie: I am the mate of was the mate of a wolf. He is one of the rogues that attacked you. They have been planing their plans from long now, since your Alpha's mate came back, they have pictures of you all. And I always looked at them. And when I saw yours, I recognized you and I couldn't help it, I got happy and I heard something in me say that you are my knight in shinning armor.

You see, one thing is still true. I was kidnapped, my mate kidnapped me and have his way with me that same day. He kept saying I was his mate and that it's my duty to satisfy him.

I didn't know by then that I was his mate, till you came along, and explained the mate thing to me. But I did know he was a werewolf. The only good thing about this is that in all those months I was captive, I got the chance to study werewolves.

I use my mate as my geanie pig, messing with his senses and strength and durability and anything that is special about you werewolves. I have come so far to create a syrum that can hide once smell from you, so if I inject myself with it you won't be able to smell me, if I inject you with it, it will make your smell sence fade away for a couple of hours, you won't be able to see better or hear better, your senses would work just as a normal human. It also has some side effects on your kind, you will go partially blind. But after the syrum is out of ure system you will get all your other senses back.

What I am trying to do with it now, is the ability to make it as a gas bomb so I could use it in a room full of werewolves, that way no one would know we're I am.

*This girl got some serious problems I think to myself.

-Andres: What If I wasn't the one that have been kidnapped, then what? You wouldn't have met me.

-Sophie: It wouldn't matter, because I would have escaped with who ever they had brought, someone from this pack or from the other one that belongs to the cousin.
I would have met you anyway. But it was in my luck that you were the one kidnapped, it was like a signal, destiny telling me that we are meant to be.

-Andres: You are a lunatic.

*She glares at me.

-Sophie: I am not. I am just a girl in love. Look when we are married, you will learn to love me.

-Andrés: I only love Annette.

*Sophie rolls her eyes.

-Sophie: I can try and change some looks so I look more like her, if that is what you want. But you have to stop mentioning her, I don't like my man speaking of other women.

-Andres: I am not your man.

*She comes closer to me looking at me with lust. She caress my hands and try to do her way with me, but I push her away and tells her no. To this she gets mad.

-Sophie: I'll be back, I'm gonna look for the marriage officiant, if I come back and you're not here, you know what will happen to your mate.

Look at it this way, the sooner we marry the sooner she will get better.

*I have to see Annette, Sophie left the room and I took this chance to go see Annette. Sophie doesn't know this. But when she was trying to seduce me, I stole the antidote from her.it was like taking a candy from a baby. I let her touch me just enough so that I could took it.

*When I finally find Annette, she looks to be fine. I tell her everything that happend and she tells me that her wedding dress is gone. And that she didn't drink anything because she was more concerned in finding her dress. I told her about the poison and she looks scared.

-Annette: The girls were drinking in the get together room, I saw them-

* I didn't let her finish, I ran towards there. When I got there, they were fine, but one of the maids were passed out. I walked to her and felt her pulse.

-Mel: Don't worry, Cecile doesn't normally drink, we told her to have some drinks with us and she passed out after a bit, she had to much to drink, she's a light weight.

*Mel and the girls laugh and keep drinking as they talk and dance.
I told the girls what was going on and they all threw their drinks away. It was kinda funny but there was no room now for funny.
We took Cecile to the pack hospital and I give the doctors the antidote. They say she is going to be fine. That we were just in time.

*Now I am looking for Sophie with some guards to imprison her. But I can't find her anywhere.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Sophie's Pov*

*When I go back to the office he was no where to be seen, that thief stole the antidote from me, I am so furious right now, I'm gonna have to teach him a lesson. For now I must hide.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Christian's Pov*

*We were all in the living room discussing about the events of today. Even Zafre, Chandrely and Daisy were here.
Zafre thing was behind me now, because with everything that was happening, I realized that she indeed was trying to help us. If not for the spells on the house, they would have take the kids or the girls that day. They couldn't get in because they had intentions of taking one of the twins or anyone else, and because the protection spell is put on the house to keep anyone that wanna harm the twins out, because of that they couldn't get in, because the girls were in their plans. God bless Zafre, I could just kiss her right now.

-Andrés: Nice isn't it, you have power hungry slut after you and now I have a psycho after me.

*Andres tells me whispering. He is more than pissed with what has happend. Who wouldn't be?
As we kept discussing the matter, another situation also came into the conversation.

-Nati: A lot of strange things are happening, but what I really wanna know is, what does these people want with us? And also.. why is my sister so obsessed with this kid?

-Natasha: I think you are exaggerating, I am not obsessed with Kayden, I just take care of him and help him. Anyone would do that in my place.

*Everyone looks at Natasha with a questioning look. She just rolls her eyes.

-Natasha: How did the conversation change from the psycho to me?

*She say annoyed. Zafre looks at her intently and then say.

-Zafre: The only explanation I can have for this is if she's..

*She stays quiet and think while she look at Natasha with a questioning look.

-Christian: If she's what?

*I ask worried.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Natasha's Pov*

*Zafre ignores Christian's question and glimpse at my belly, then she looks at my face intently, she says.

-Zafre: Are you?

*I instantly understand what Zafre means, I look back at Zafre with wide eyes.
Christian looks exasperated and ask Zafre once again.

-Christian: If she's what?

*As she doesnt answer, he looks at me and ask me now.

-Christian: If you're what?

*No one answers his questions Zafre and me kept looking at each other with questioning and worried looks.
Christian says.

-Christian: Someone answer me damn it. What is going on with Natasha? Is she dying or something?

*I ask christian to wait, I tell him that I will tell him soon what is going on, Zafre then say.

-Zafre: You've been busy, I thought you said that you weren't in good terms.

*everyone was quiet and listening to us.

-Natasha: I'm human, I'm weak, can you blame me? I mean.. common..
Miralo, esta como quiere el maldito.. el sabe que es inresistible y no pude aguantarme las ganas. Tengo necesidades, y quién mejor que el para satisfacerlos. La Carne humana es débil. Se que fue un acto irresponsable y alocado, pero lo echo echo esta. Are you sure it is that?
(Look at him, the bastard is fucking hot.. he knows he is irresistible and I couldn't handle my need for him. I have needs, and who better than him to satisfy them. Human meet is weak. I know it was an irresponsible and crazy act, but what's done is done.)

*Zafre nods, then I say.

-Natasha: What does this have to do with me being to "attach" to Kayden.

*Zafre says that I should tell Christian what is going on so when she explains the reasons, he can understand it too.
Now I look at him and say.

-Natasha: She thinks that I might, that I'm..

*I hesitate and then take a deep breath. When I finally get the courage I say to Christian. 

-Natasha: Don't think that this will change anything between us, and besides we aren't even sure yet if it is really that.

*As I talk, Christian looks exasperated and then I finally say it.

-Natasha: She thinks that maybe I'm pregnant.

Everyone looks surprised at me and with wide eyes, Christian looks more surprised and as soon realisation of what I had just said to him hit him, his face lit up, litterly lit up like a Christmas tree. He screams a yes looking happy while he gets closer to me and kneels in front of me. I look at him and I was about to laugh but I managed to keep a straight face. He says.

-Christian: Baby please, how can you say that this will not change anything, it changes everything. You are giving me more kids. We are having more babies, that is great news.

*I stand up and tell him to back off.

-Natasha: We aren't even sure If I really am pregnant or not.

-Christian: We can easily find out, I'm gonna go buy a test.

*I protest against it and said that I will go get it myself, I ran off like Speedy Gonzales, Annette, Nati and 2 guards came along with me.

*Annette earlier today told me she was sorry and that I was right about Sophie.
I just told her an 'I told you so, and dint say anything else after that.
She give me puppy eyes and tried to manipulate, but it didn't work.

*who am I kidding, it did work.
I told her I was sorry too for my childish behaviour. She said that I don't have to say sorry because she would have got jealous too if she was in my place.

""""""""""""""""""""

*As we are making our way back to the house, we hear someone calling Annette's name. It was almost night time, the wedding had been postponed.

*We turn around and see that it is Sophie.

-Sophie: Hello everyone.. did you miss me?.

*The guards go towards her, she throws something at them, and one of them catches it.. She says right at that moment.

-Sophie: Sweet dreams guys.

*They look at each other and at her with puzzled expressions, and then the thing explode releasing a gas, the guards fall down unconscious, we ran towards them to see if they are ok.

-Sophie: They aren't death yet, so don't worry for now girls, if I were you, I would worry for what is coming.

*We glare at her, Annette looks at her with hatred. She just give us an innocent smile.

-Sophie: I look more like Annette now don't you think Andrés would like me now?

-Annette: What is it with you thirsty bitches?

*Annette make her way to her and at that moment she takes a gun out and point it at Annette, Nati and I scream and pull Annette back. Just in time, the guys and everyone else comes outside the house and looks at the scene. Andrés, Enzo, Christian, Pat and Derek started to run towards us, some other pack members too, but Sophie shot In the air stopping everyone in their tracks.

-Sophie: If anyone comes any closer, I'll blow their brains out.

*She said with a crazy look. She sounded serious.

-Andres: You don't have to do this, don't shoot, please I beg of you.

*Andres say raising his hands in the air surrenderin. He slowly walks towards us. But the crazy bitch shoot again, but this time to the ground next to us, so close to us that we jumped and screamed. I even started to cry.

-Sophie: You think that I am playing? Stay where you are. Or I'll send your mate and her friends to the grave. Don't test me.

-Andres: No, no, no, please. I'll stay here.

-Sophie: So much better when you listen. You can try and take me, but before anyone gets closer, one of them will be gone. You may be fast, but not faster than a bullet. And you won't be able to safe all three of them. And believe me, if I am llorar have to choose between them.. I'll kill your mate.

*Andres screams a no.

-Andres: If you want me, you can have me.. I'll go with you.. I'll even Mary you, but please do not shoot.

-Annette: NO, you won't.

*Annette screams at Andrés.. Sophie smiles and then say.

-Sophie: Is hat so?

*She say with sarcasm.

-Sophie: When I wanted to do it in good terms you didn't want too, now that your mate is one step into the grave you wanna do as I say.

Hmm..

No thanks, I rather kill the bitch. I'll do this quick and easy.

*As she pull the trigger, I push Annette out of the way everything was happening in a blur, as I think that I will get the shots, Nati jumps in front of me.

""""""""""""""""

*Christian's Pov*

*She jumps in front of them, she got the 3 gun shots, 2 in her belly and one in her shoulder. She started to fell.

*Sophie laughs histerically. Everyone ran towards the girls. Natasha and Annette screamed as they catch Nati and fell down with her. Enzo growl and screamed Nati's name as he ran faster towards her.

-Sophie: whooh, that felt good, who's next?

*She looks at Annette and Natasha, she points the gun at them again.

*But before she can pull the trigger again, some pack members got to her and grabs her.

-Andres: Do not kill her, we want her alive. Take her to the dungeons.

*Then, all hell went loose. Rogues started coming from everywhere. People started changing and fighting. Even Daisy and Zafre started to use their magic to help us.

*You must be asking, why didn't they help before? well we did asked them, but they said that there is something on her that prevents any kind of magic to harm her or even work against her.

*When Nati was falling, she was looking limp, she wasn't death but she was agonizing, Enzo howl and growls so loud and started to tear everyone in his way appart till he got to Nati.

*With these rogues are 2 people that used to belong to Enzo's pack.
The man who was kinda obsessed with Nati and the girl that wanted something with Enzo.

*As we fight, we tried to take nati to the doctor, but it was impossible because everytime there was wolves attacking us from everywhere. We were fighting walking and running in circles. This because the girls are in the middle.

*After a long long fighting, we managed to kill most of them and captured some of them.

*The Man who was obsessed with Nati ran towards Nati and fell to his knees as he cried, he then became furious and started killing some of the rogues himself. The bitch of Enzo's pack asked him what he was doing, and he say.. 'killing Nati wasn't Part of the plan, the plan was that he would keep her for himself,. She says that it isn't their fault that she jumped in front of the gun. But he wasn't having it.

*He grabs her by the throat and pull out her jugular vein, killing her instantly, some guards grab him and take him. We will deal with him later, his fate will be sealed. Right now saving Nati is our priority.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Darla's Pov*

*The leader of the rogues is my mate, I asked him to help me take revenge on Christian and his pack, and he gladly accepted, he made contact with some other rogues that was already planning  their attack on the pack.

*They left today earlier to attack. With the help of some human girl they will get in.

I hope they kill the bitches. Especially Natasha.

(( hope you like this chapter))

3723 words.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 61 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
4.8K 276 32
Part 2 Iris is still haunted by what Rick did to her. She hates how she feels because of him. Kristofer on the other hand is a thirty-year-old virgi...
1.1M 43.6K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...