MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #30: Playing Games

15 0 0
By DJfox012

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

"You need to stop just walking into my house!" I heard a yell "Well maybe you shouldn't keep the door unlocked" I felt movement underneath me "Just call Cody, it's not that hard" Levi groaned "I did call, you didn't answer" "That's because I was fucking asleep" "Yea I know." "What happened to your house?!" "Kicked out again..." "Kicked out?! Fuck sakes why?" "Cause I... uh.. punched... my roommate... a few times.." Levi sighed "How long will you be staying...?" "I don't know... few days... he just told me to get the fuck out..." there was a long awkward silence and I opened my eyes.

I was laying on Codys warm skin or at least it felt warm on my cold body "I heard you had kids now" Cody chuckled "A rough aggressive man like you having two tiny children running round the house? Pft... I thought it was a joke when I heard" "Its not a joke... It's very much real... Why wouldn't I adopt my niece?"

Cody sighed "I don't know, just never thought you'd grow up before me" "What's that supposed to mean?" Levi hissed "Well you were as adventurous and fun loving as me when we were little, you were super aggressive, the potion or whatever you took just made you more aggressive didn't it?" "Yea.. it did, so what?" "I wasn't expecting you to be child friendly especially with your little "out bursts" or whatever you call them" "For your information, my kids help stopped my rampages." Levi growled "Mhm, Ok." "Breakfast will be ready in a bit. Bacon and Eggs" Levi growled walking out.

Come on Blue, wake up. Red chimed Why? You'll find yourself a nice surprise~ I shivered nervously What do you mean...? Just sit up and and open your eyes then you'll see~ Red chuckled as he walked out of the room leaving me alone at front, being alone at front was... comforting, not anymore it was like sitting in a dark room.. waiting to be tourtured... What did Red mean when he said he wasn't gonna go easy on me anymore...? I thought to myself.

I yawned sitting up slightly, my eyes slowly opening. "Hello cutie" Cody winked, I was laying on top of him, he was shirtless and... I blushed bright red falling off of him and the bed "Cody! Put on clothes!" Cody chuckled then groaned "But they're so... annoying" "Please tell me you're not completely naked!" I yelled my face in the carpeted ground "I'm not calm down" he chuckled "Your not fully clothed either so why are you complaining?" "What?!" I sat up. "Where's my button up?!" "You woke up and took it off last night, don't you remember?" "No! That wasn't me! I sleep fully clothed!" at this point my face was fully red.

I'm sitting on the ground shirtless infront of a hot guy who is almost fully naked! Wait... did I just think that?! No! I quickly jumped up from the ground and ran into the bathroom. I sighed Which one of you alters did this?! I yelled inner Wasn't Me. Was Red. Hey! You snitch, y'know snitches get stitches! Red punched Purples arm, Purple didn't flinch in pain or anything, he turned to look at Red as he growled And Assholes Get Broken Arms. Right... sorry.. Red ears went down and he chuckled nervously. Stop complaining, just put your clothes back on. Right... sorry for getting mad at you guys. I put my button up back on and walked out of the bathroom, walking into the guest room Cody and I had stayed in.

"Hey Cody, sorry for-" I stopped, he was standing up "Oh my irene.." I coward down "Right tall.." Cody chuckled "Now you're ignoring the fact that I'm almost naked" he said as he was putting on a hoodie "Right that too..." I looked away "Ok you can look again" He was wearing a gray hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans I was still wearing what I had worn to Blaze and the pups house. "Breakfasts ready you guys!" I heard Levi yell "Yea!" I heard tiny footsteps running towards the stairs.

"Slow down Magic, you might hurt yourself" Cody spoke, Magic looked at him then cocked her head "Who are you?" "Right.. we never met... Um, I'm your dad's cousin" "Oh..." she looked disappointed then her tail wagged "You're big tall! Like daddy!" "I'm taller than your dad" He chuckled. Magic ran to his feet and put her arms up "Up! Up!" "What...?" "She wants you to pick her up" Cody picked up Magic and started to walk down the stairs.

"Put her here" Levi had her booster chair ready for her "Ok, down we go" Cody put her into the chair than sat down beside me. Levi placed a plate in front of me and Cody. All of us ate and Levi started speaking again "Magic and Marco are going to Miku and Corals house for a playdate with Maddie, Benji, and Maikai." "Payday payday!" "More so babysitting with Marco" Petal corrected Levi. "Where's Lucky?" I asked "No clue honestly, went out awhile ago and said he'd be back tommorw..." Petal replied shyly "Party time" Cody chuckled jokingly "Sure, why not" Levi shrugged "Wait what really?" "Yea sure, invite some of your friends" Cody chuckled "What are those?" all of us got silent, even Magic did.

"Um.... I'll invite some.." I chuckled awkwardly "I've gotta use the washroom..." I was starting to feel sick "Sure, y'know where it is" I got up from my seat and quickly ran upstairs to the washroom. The same thing that happened yesterday happened today... What's happening to me and why? After a few hours the kids had gone to Miku and Corals, Petal joined them.

"Why did Petal go too?" Cody asked "Just to hang with Coral I guess, no clue" Levi shrugged "Who did you invite Blue?" Cody asked "Did neither of you invite anyone?" "Nope" "Na all up to you" Levi said "So who did you invite?" Cody asked again "I invited Bentley, Temraki, Denny, Leo, Blaze, Daniel, Luna, Zane, and Aphmau. Travis, Jax, Dante, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan said they would see if they could make it." "See you invited plenty!" Levi responded "for a party?" Cody asked confused "Truth or dare" I replied "Like old times, it's been awhile since we've played" "Oh?" Cody cocked his head "Levi, Petal, Luna, Jax, Bentley, Temraki, Zane, Aphmau and I use to play truth or dare alot in highschool sometimes Kawaii~Chan and Miku~Chan would join us." Levi started laughing.

"W-What...?" I asked nervously "Remember when Miku dared me to kiss you and I ended up having to pin you to the ground?" I turned bright red "Um.. right forgot about that!" I chuckled awkwardly "We gonna put out party snacks?" Cody asked "I already see a few snacks in the room" a voice said from the door. I turned bright red, Cody and Levi chuckled their cheeks both slightly pink. Levi looked at the door, It was Bently and Temraki, Bentley obviously was the one to speak "Does no one knock in this neighborhood??" Levi scoffed "What's knocking?" Bentley cocked his head, Temraki laughed.

"You never said what time to come Blue, we live just across the street" Temraki awkwardly laughed walking fully into the house "I feel so bad for intruding but Bentley insisted" his ears went down, Temraki no longer had the bandage wrapped around his face but had a eye pad over it. Cody looked at Temraki "What happened to your eye?" he cocked his head "Oh.. um fight" Temraki looked down guilty, I elbowed Cody "What?" "Don't ask that" I softly growled, I'm hoping Cody didn't see that I was a werewolf last night.

"So what we doing for the party?" Bentley asked "Well I guess I should text everyone and tell them they can start to come" "Um, truth and dare like old times" Levi shrugged sitting on the ground awkwardly, he was in front of the couch. Bently sat on the couch and Tem sat beside him. I quickly texted everyone I invited telling them they could come over now if they were free.

After a bit Luna arrived Jax with her "I'm not staying, I have work sorry" Jax sighed "I'm just dropping her off and making sure she's safe" I nodded "Thanks babe" Luna kissed Jax. He smiled and waved goodbye. "Long time no see Luney" Levi shot Luna a finger gun "Tiger" Luna nodded and chuckled sitting beside him "So we playing truth or dare?" Luna smiled cocking her head "Yea how'd you know?" Levi chuckled awkwardly "That's all we play other than spin the bottle, doubt we're playing that though cause alot of us have a significant other" I looked at Luna then chuckled.

"Yep... significant other" "Well.. Most of us do" Luna laughed "who's the mountain?" I cocked my head "what?" Luna pointed at Cody "The mountain, what's they're name?" "Cody, I'm Levi's younger cousin" "Oh, Ok" Luna looked at Levi then at Cody "You guys look quite alike actually" "Always got asked if we were brothers when we were younger, we were almost inseparable" Levi laughed.

Hey, Aren't You And Levi Childhood Friends? Purple asked Yea. Why? Cause He Just Said They Were Inseparable When Younger, Wouldn't That Mean You Have Met Cody Before? my ears perked inner Yea! That would mean I knew Cody! Well maybe not... Do you even remember when you were younger? Red asked .... Nope, not at all. I chuckled "What's funny cutie?" Cody asked "N-nothing, just had a thought" "Ok" Cody smirked leaning back Oh no, I don't like that look I spoke inner.

There was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" I jumped up and walked to the door "Hey mate!" Denny walked in "I'm sorry but I decided to bring a few extra guests to get away from our other siblings" "That's ok, the more the... merrier"I chuckled awkwardly "These are my twins, My brother Jaay and sister Naomi" "Triplets?" I questioned "Mhm" Naomi hummed softly "Cool" I smiled wide "I'm here too!" Leo stood taller so he was visible from behind Denny, I chuckled "Hi Leo um.. you guys can go and sit down anywhere" I pointed to the couch "I'll tell you who everyone is in a bit" Denny nodded and walked over to Cody sitting beside him Leo sat beside Denny."Ello mate" Denny greeted Cody "Um, hi?" Jaay awkwardly sat on the floor beside the couch Naomi sitting with him.

After Aphmau, Blaze and Daniel showed up and I introduced everyone to each other. I got a text from Zane.

Masked stranger: Zane
Bowtie Bud: Blue

Masked stranger: Hey Blue sorry I can't make it today 😅 sorry

Bowtie Bud: Oh... ok it's all good, Denny had brought two unexpected guests... so more room I guess... 😅🤷‍♂️

Masked stranger: Ok bud, cya another time

Bowtie Bud: Bye...

I looked away from my phone sighing and putting it in my pocket "We can start now" I looked down sadly "S-Start...?" Jaay asked confused, Temrakis ears perked when he heard Jaay and smiled "You can talk! See Bentley I told you!" the white haired male had a black mask over his eyes. He blushed slightly, Naomi chuckled. "What're we doing?" Aphmau asked "Truth or dare!" I smile "Like old times great!" She smiled back "Yea!".

"I'll start!" I spoke "Temraki, truth or dare?" "Um... Truth" "Starting off good" Denny rolled his eyes "Who has the nicest body here" I asked "My opinion?" Temraki cocked his head "Yea" "... Uhh... " Temraki froze looking around, Bentley looked kind of unimpressed "I'd would have to say... Cody or Bentley" Temraki shrugged, I chuckled "I just like tall guys" he started laughing.

"I'll go next!" Daniels tail wagged "Blaze! Truth or dare!" Blaze chuckled "Dare, but Danny try asking others your next turn" "Let someone style your hair and for the rest of the game you have to keep it like that" Blaze sighed, Naomi scooted slightly closer "You wanna do it?" Blaze chuckled looking at her, she nodded."Get over here then" Naomi got up and walked over to Blaze and sat behind him, she starts grabbing pieces of his decently lengthed red hair she started intertwining the pieces and it soon became a nice braid, Naomi smiles and goes back to her spot beside Jaay.

"Nice! Thanks" Blaze smiled kindly "No problem" "Me next, Me next!" Aphmau yelled "Denny truth or dare" "Dare mate, I ain't no chicken" Bentley seemed to smirk at his words "I dare you to..." Aph thought for a second "I dare you to... kiss the back of the person's neck to the left of you" Denny smirked than looked to his left than chuckled, it was Cody. "Go ahead I won't stop you" Cody shrugged, Denny crawled beside Cody and bit him. Cody flinched than sighed.

"Woah woah!" Aphmau yelled "I said kiss! Not bite!" "Calm down I'm fine" Cody was calm, his jaw was slightly clenched though. Denny pulled away licking blood off his lips than moved closer to Leo, all the werewolves looked at him kinda odd, including me and Luna.

Oooh. Reds tail wagged That looks fun. B-Being bi-bitten..? no it doesn't... I looked at the two dots in Codys neck that were slightly bleeding No not getting bitten! Though that is fun, I mean sucking blood. ... R-Really...? You think that would be fun..? Very. Red smirked. "What are you??" Daniel asked very confused "Vampire" Bently replied "Never heard of them?" "I thought they were myths!" Blaze chuckled "You thought werewolves were myths for awhile Daniel." "Yea I know" "Wait... aren't you a werewolf mate?" Denny asked, Blaze laughed "Yep he is" Leo almost broke down laughing.

"How bout I go next?" Leo asked "Sure go right ahead" "Um.. Luna" "Mhm?" Luna hummed in reply "Truth or dare" "Dare" "Call someone random and tell them you wanna break up" "Anyone?" "Mhm" "Ok" Luna laughed pulling out her phone and putting it on speaker, the phone rang two times than there was an answer.

"Hello?" "I wanna break up" "wha- what?" "You heard me, I wanna break up." "Luna? I.. What?" "Amber. I wanna break up" "What, we... we weren't even dating why do you wanna break up with me?" "I dunno" Luna shrugged and chuckled "One sec" Luna tapped her phone "Can I invite her over?" "Sure go ahead" Levi chuckled, Luna tapped her phone again and chuckled "How bout you come over?" "What? why would I do that if you're breaking up with me?" Luna laughed "It was a dare Am-Ber!" "Oh! You guys playing truth or dare, childish" Luna scoffed laughing more "We played it when we met don't even" "Damn caught me there, Fine, send me your location and I might be there" "Sweet cya" "Bye"

Luna chuckled "If its too far she's probably not gonna show up" She sighed "Anyways contiuing, I'll go" Luna smirked at me "Blue you look cozy there" "O-Oh no..." I looked down worried "Truth or dare small guy" "um.." Dare dare dare dare! Red chanted But.. scary... Daaare! Fi-Fine.. "Dare..." "I dare you to grind on Naomi" I turned bright, Red Was laughing hysterically Great first dare! Purple sat beside me with a growl Not The Biggest Fan Of It. Of course you're not. Red sighed rolling his eyes. I-I can't d-do that! Red you d-do it! Nu Uh! Blue was dared to, Blues gotta do it, if Reds dared to do something Red'll do it, but Red won't be getting any dares. Sadly. Red Was starting to speak in third person.

My face still bright red I got up and walked over to Naomi "I-Im so sorry" I sat in her lap and started to move my hips slightly forcing myself downward after a bit I whimpered stopping for second but continuing "C-Can you s-stop now please..?" Naomi asked, I nodded quickly and uncomfortably as I moved back to my spot beside Cody I was now on the other side of him though. I tucked my legs up to my body and sighed, Naomi awkwardly looked around grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

Luna chuckled "Oh! Oh! I got one" Bentley smirked "Denny, truth or-" Bentley was cut off "Dare" "Thought so, I dare you to strip down. For every article of clothes you keep on. You take a shot of this" Bentley took a bottle of tequila from out of his hoodies pocket and smirked "Oh god please no..." I heard Naomi mumbled, Jaay sighed "Won't be needing that mate" Denny chuckled as he started taking off his clothes Oh? Red looked interested No, Red. I like this dare. Red smirked he was intently staring at Denny who was stripping his clothes off.

Once Denny had everything off he smirked at me "Wh-What...?" "Don't let your eyes wonder there too much Blue" My face instantly went red "I-I'm n-not!" I looked away, Leo's ears went back slightly as he sat his arms crossed "My turn" Cody said "Jaay, truth or dare" ".... T-Truth.." "How many siblings do you have? Denny said you three needed to get away from your other siblings" "Well... th-theres the o-oldest who's Ja-Jayden.... youngest is G-Grey and P-Penny... and then J-Jenny and Fae..." "Grey and Penny are twins.. so is Jenny and Fae..." Naomi cut in "And you, Naomi and Denny are triplets?" Blaze asked, he was obviously trying to grasp everything.

"Yup" Denny nodded, Daniel was looking at him kind of blankly "Like what chu see?" Daniel shook his head than repiled "What? You say something? I kinda zoned out" "Oh" Denny seemed kinda disappointed, Leo chuckled lightly elbowing him

"Can I go??" Daniel asked smiling "Go ahead" Levi nodded "Um... Naomi!" "Truth or dare!" Daniels tail wagged and continued wagging faster, Naomi thought for a second "Um.. Dare.." Daniel laughed innocently "Uh oh" Blaze laughed "You chose wrong" "I dare you to put peanut butter on your cheeks!" Levi chuckled "Don't think thats a great idea, Cody here loves peanut butter and is allergic to" "Shut it Levi I'm not gonna lick it off her face" Cody scoffed his arms crossed. Levi got up and came back with a jar of peanut butter passing it to Naomi.

Naomi opened it and put some on her cheeks licking the rest off her hand and passin it to Levi "Sorry... I kinda just stuck my hand in.. You didn't give me a sp-" Naomi was tackled to the ground Daniel on top of her, his tail moving faster than a humming birds wings "Can I lick it off now??" Daniel asked, he was straddling her. Naomis eyes were wide and face was bright red, Daniels cheeks soon turned red and he quickly jumped off going to Blaze and hiding his face in Blazes chest. "S-sorry!" Naomi yelled grabbing her pillow once again.

Blaze chuckled "Danny gets a little out of hand with peanut butter, no need to apologize" Daniel mumbled words "What? Danny you can't speak into my chest and expect me to hear" "Not biologically female" Daniel replied "What?" Blaze cocked his head. Blue, I Think It'd Be Nice To Change The Subject. Purple said I nodded agreeing "Anyone wanna go next?"

"Me!" Aphmau raised her hand, I could see her invisible devil horns If she's choosing me.. I'm choosing truth.. Nope! Dare! "Blue, truth or dare" "tr- Dare!" Red spoke out Wh-What?! N-No! Red! "I dare you to sit and Codys lap for the rest of the game" Aphmau smirked nodding to Bently. Oh no... they teamed up... I'm dead.. Hehe, I  like the sound of this.

"I'll go again" Bentley said "Cody, truth or dare" "Dare" "Strip down. Every clothing you keep on, shot of tequila" Cody smirked, my face went red "What about me in his... lap..?" "You stay put" I started eternally screaming as Cody put me beside him and started taking his clothes off. Come on Blue, you don't see sitting in a naked mans lap fun? N-No! Not Really! My Face was red like a tomato. No, redder than a tomato.

Cody picked me back up and put me back in his lap "T-two naked men great"  Temraki tried to look away, his cheeks red himself. there was a few boring rounds than... more clothes had been taken, Tem was only wearing boxers and I... I wasn't wearing enough clothes for my liking. Luna kissed Leo... Denny wasnt the biggest fan of that... Leo was dared to shave his leg, Denny probably also wasn't a fan of that, Blaze was blindfolded and kissed, couldn't identify who it was for his life... we promised we would tell him who it was once we were done. It was Naomi.

Then I was asked again..."Blue, truth or dare" Leo asked "... truth.. I can't take much more dares" I chuckled blushing. "What's happening in your mind right now?" "What do you mean..?" "Sitting on a naked guy being mostly naked yourself, you aren't thinking anything? If not I find that hard to believe" My face went red again, I had just recently gotten back to my normal skin tone. "Well... I am thinking somethings..." Codys hands have been exploring around my body, even the few seconds he had me clothed in his lap he had started to explore.

Come on Blue, you know exactly what you're thinking~ Shush...! N-No! I-I can't tell them..! You have to, it's a truth. Purple back me up. Yea, It's A Truth, You've Gotta Tell The Truth. I groaned... "I'm... slightly uncomfortable... but for the most part enjoying myself... I quite like hanging out with everyone here... just am being slightly distracted by my mind wanting things.... Codys hands travelling around my body isn't helping my mind wanting that... but I'm not complaining" I heard Cody snicker. "What do you want Blue?~" Cody asked, My face went redder, it was pink before... I stood up and looked down at him "I want sex... From you..." I felt my courage meter hit rock bottom. I didn't even look at him before running up to the guest bedroom in embarrassment.

This chapter was 3743 words long not including this bit of writing, my gosh, enjoy it as much as you can! 😣😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 40 24
Things seem to be back to normal for the Ninja,Lloyd is alive and crime is at an all time low...for now.
5.5K 80 29
Hey guys I hope you enjoy my mystreet guys X reader fanfic, also this is my first fanfic on Wattpad! Yay! The cover was made by me, don't judge
958 21 32
Goretober 2023!!!
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...