Sound of the melody (A Lukane...

By Mesha4200

Since Marinette told Adrien how she felt, he rejected her without a valid reason. But thankfully Luka stepped... More

Chapter 1: prepare to move on
Chapter 2: Ice skating
Chapter 3: Kagami akumatized
Chapter 4: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Spades part 1
Chapter 5: Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Viperion vs Spades part 2
Chapter 6: introducing the Dupain-Chengs
Chapter 7: gossip
Chapter 8: 2 boys, 1 girl
Chapter 9: Picnic date with Luka
Chapter 10: way to go
Chapter 11: Operation Lukanette
Chapter 12: the tune for Marinette
Chapter 13: Good news
Chapter 14: Prepping up dinner
Chapter 15: Dinner time
Chapter 16: Luka's birthday (the present)
Chapter 17: Luka's birthday (the concert)
Chapter 18: Adrien Akumatized
Chapter 19: sad Marinette
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 22: Getting some help
Chapter 23: Ladybug, Viperion, and Ryuko vs Fire Heart part 2
Chapter 24: After concert trip
Chapter 25: Adrien's attempt to apologize
Chapter 26: Adrien here?
Chapter 27: Lukanette over? 🥺
Chapter 28: kidnapping
Chapter 29: Escape and calling the police
Chapter 30: Adrien vs Luka
Chapter 31: Saving Marinette
Chapter 32: The Hospital
Chapter 33: Truth about Master Fu
Chapter 34: Lila 😤😡
Chapter 35: school without Adrien
Chapter 36: Luka's talk
Chapter 37: Lila akumatized
Chapter 38: help
Chapter 39: heroes vs anti-love
Chapter 40: big battle
Chapter 41: Adrien and Lila's strategies
Chapter 42: the wake
Chapter 43: a quiet place
Chapter 44: Adrien alive?
Chapter 45: the guilt and confession
Chapter 46: Staying the night
Chapter 47: Fire arm attack failed
Chapter 48: Cousin Stan
Chapter 49: Adrien akumatized and Stan Amoktized
Chapter 50: Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 51: Ladybug vs Titanic and Hurricane
Chapter 52: the new Cat Noir
Chapter 53: Luka's decision (what to do?)
Chapter 54: Luka's decision (realiziation)
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Ladybug vs Fire Heart part 1

3K 70 24
By Mesha4200

In the building, there was fire and smoke everywhere, but no sign of Fire Heart.

Ladybug: Ugh, whoever Hawkmoth created as an akumatize villain, sure made a mess. Where is he? *She looked around and she couldn't find the villain. Suddenly, she smelled smoke. * Where is it coming from?

Fire Heart: Turn around, bug! *Ladybug turned around and she saw Fire Heart. She twirls her yo-yo and backs away slowly. *

Ladybug: Who are you?

Fire Heart: The name's Fire Heart. I don't have time for you, I'm looking for Marinette and stupid Luka.

Ladybug: I'm gonna have to put you out first. (You're not hurting me and my first love). *Fire Heart blew out fire breath, Ladybug flipped away and headed to the balcony. * Fire Heart, stop this right now! You're gonna burn this whole building to the ground.

Fire Heart: I don't care! Where are they?

Ladybug: You're not gonna turn Paris into your personal torch fest.

Fire Heart: Good. I will burn this whole place to the ground. Burn, baby, burn! *Then, the Akuma symbol appeared in his eyes. *

Hawkmoth: Fire Heart, grab her miraculous while you still can!

Fire Heart: You got it, Hawkmoth. *The Akuma symbol disappeared. * Hand over your miraculous and I won't harm them both!

Ladybug: Think again, bub! Lucky Charm! *She twirled her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of ladybugs came and a pair of chopsticks came down and she caught them. * What the... chopsticks?

Fire Heart: What are you gonna do with those, Ladybug? *He then hurled out fireballs, Ladybug evaded the fireball attacks, flipped over, twirled her yo-yo, and deflected the fireballs. *

Ladybug: (looking at the chopsticks) Nothing at the moment. But just wait. *She swings away on her yo-yo, Fire Heart is confused and he leaves the building and terrorizes Paris. In Master Fu's house, Ladybug transforms back to normal and she walks in too. *

Marinette: Master Fu, my lucky charm told me to come here, I can't find Cat Noir.

Master Fu: I believe he can help out on this one. *Plagg flew up to Marinette. *

Marinette: Plagg, what happened to Cat Noir?

Plagg: He got akumatized and without my owner, I can't be useful for the battle.

Marinette: Aww, you won't be. *She rubs Plagg with her finger and he likes it. *

Master Fu: You were saying, Marinette?

Marinette: I need some help and without Cat Noir, I need someone else to alongside to fight off the Akuma. *He goes to the phonograph, presses the two eyes of the Dragons, puts in the code, the phonograph opens, and he gets out the miracle box which unlocks all of the miraculouses. *

Master Fu: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, choose an ally you can trust. Because when it comes to great power comes the greater good. Once the mission is done, you will return the miraculous back here.

Marinette: I need not only one, but two I can trust. *She gets the dragon miraculous and the snake miraculous. *

Master Fu: 2 miraculouses? Are you sure?

Marinette: Yes, master.

Master Fu: Do you have 2 people in mind, Marinette?

Marinette: I think I do. Come on, Plagg, you can be useful for this one.

Plagg: Okay. *He and Marinette leave and head outside. They go into a dark alley. *

Marinette: Close your eyes on this one.

Plagg: Why?

Marinette: You don't wanna see this.

Plagg: Okay? *He covers his eyes. *

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug again. *

Ladybug: Alright, you can open your eyes. *Plagg opens his eyes and he sees Ladybug. * Let's go. But stay behind.

Plagg: Got it! *They both run off and find some help. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 511 43
After seeing Adrien asking Kagami to the Winter Ball, Marinette felt sad about him not asking her. It was sad and hard for Marinette because of what...
113K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
5.7K 118 13
Marinette has always found herself screwing with her words when around boys. This was always evident with Adrien and then Luka. Once Luka broke up wi...
4.2K 92 4
Marinette is feeling good. She got over Adrien, she and Luka have been dating for a month, Chat Noir has stopped flirting with her, and she's been so...