My Best Mistake (except not r...

By imcooltbh

ENJOY IT 😙✌️ More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Authors' Note
-

Chapter 14

7.7K 130 80
By imcooltbh

ELENA'S POV:

Kairi left pretty quick. I was thinking about talking to him about everything that's happened. I was hoping to do it tonight since he was meant to stay for the sleepover but it seemed like he couldn't even stand to be in the same room as me anymore. He'd been on my mind all day and I had to speak to him, because I felt like there was still so much tension between us. But I was with Mattia right now. He was happy, and so was I. Was I? No. Stop Elena.

The boys were still cheering and singing Christmas songs after Kai left, and Mattia pulled me outside his bedroom.

"I love you" he said. I gave him a weak smile and held his face in my hands.

"Mattia I don't think I'm ready to s-"

"And you don't have to say it" he took my hands and softly kissed them "but I had to. I couldn't wait any longer. I love you and I never want to stop loving you. Ever since we started talking my life has been so much better, and it's all thanks to you. I know we had a rough start with Kairi but we made it".

I didn't know what to say. When he said Kairi's name all the memories came rushing back. The football field, the notes, the date. I had to stop. Mattia was still talking but I'd zoned out because of how much I was thinking of Kairi. Why was this happening?

"I know I made a mistake by trying to kiss you when you were with him, but it was honestly my best mistake" he smirked at me. Without thinking I leaned in and kissed him. And neither of us pulled away. Our tongues intertwined and he slid his arms around my waist. My hands travelled up his chest and went around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His cologne was intoxicating but it just made me want him even more.

"Ew dude that's gross"

It was Alvaro. He was trying to get past us to go to the kitchen but we were too busy making out. We started laughing and apologised before walking back into the room. Alé and Roshaun were already passed out on the mattresses and Mattia handed me one of his t-shirts to sleep in my with sweats. I changed and came back into the room. Mattia was looking at me as if I was the most beautiful girl on the planet, and honestly it was kinda cute.

"Tell me how my clothes look better on you than they do on me" he said, making me blush. We climbed into bed and he held me close and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Goodnight Elena"

"Goodnight Mattia"

A/N: I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY, BUT ALOT OF YOU MESSAGED ASKING FOR A POV ON ELENA, SO I TRIED AND I HOPE ITS GOOD ENOUGH, SORRY ITS SO SHORT ILY ALL 💛💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
5.2K 79 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.
32.3K 842 48
☆ 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖣 ☆ "𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌, 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋." In which three boys meet and fall for a girl at different places an...
872K 9.2K 56
Just read it, they're a little toxic