Chapter 5

KAIRI'S POV:

I looked at them both, Elena looked like a deer caught in headlights, and Mattia had this dumb smirk on his face. It was so obvious this was all him.
"Mattia what the fuck?" I said
"Bro chill, I was just asking Elena what she thought about you, I wanna make sure she's not just with you for the clout you know?" He stood up and patted me on the shoulder but I shrugged him off and Elena looked uncomfortable.
"Don't fucking ruin my date Mattia" I told him before extending a hand towards Elena "let's get outta here already". She smiled weakly and took my hand and grabbed her purse. She was beautiful and didn't deserve this.

ELENA'S POV:

What I thought about Kairi? With him for the clout? What the fuck was Mattia talking about? He looked nervous when he was answering Kairi's question, which made it look even more suspicious. I took Kairi's hand and saw Mattia wink at me, the fuck?! He went back to his table with Alé and me and Kairi headed out, while I tried to forget about what just happened.

Kairi drove us to a forest which was lit up with what I could only assume were Christmas lights, since December was coming up.
"Kai it's so pretty" I looked at the trees in awe, still not letting go of his hand.
"Not as pretty as you El" he smirked and I blushed while avoiding his gaze.
"Okay that was just cheesy Cosentino" I said
"Stop talking El" he whispered, whilst tilting my chin up so we were inches away from each other. His lips met mine and I felt my heart doing backflips. He pulled away and started jumping up and down, almost celebrating which made me a bit confused.
"I DID IT I DID IT I KISSED ELENA HILL"
"What do you mean?" I said laughing
"Me and the boys had a bet to see who could kiss you first, and I won" he said still jumping up and down.

I felt my heart shatter. What. The. Fuck. So this was all a joke? All the Tik Tok boys, the winks, the note, the date, it was all a joke. It was getting hard to breathe, and I felt suffocated. I couldn't believe what Kairi just said. He stopped jumping when he saw the tears fall down my face and ran over to me and tried to pull me into a hug, but I stepped away.
"Wait El, we were joking, please don't cry, I actually really like you which is why I wanted to kiss you before any of the boys could I swear!" he said quickly.
"Fuck you Kairi, stay the hell away from me" I wiped me tears and walked away from him.
"El no, please don't be mad, this wasn't even my idea, it's just this trend and-"
"Oh so it's a trend to just break girl's hearts now? Is it fucking cool to steal a girls first kiss cause it's a trend?" I yelled at him.
His face dropped and he gulped "that was your first kiss?"
"Yeah" I replied "that was my first kiss. And you just ruined it for me forever". I couldn't stop the tears now, they kept falling down my face and I'd given up wiping them away. I turned to walk away again and this time he didn't follow me.

A/N: BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT HUH? TYSM FOR READING, LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THE PLOT TWIST, AND IF YOU LIKE THE STORY ALTOGETHER, ILSYM!!!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛