My Best Mistake (except not r...

By imcooltbh

ENJOY IT ๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ๏ธ More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Authors' Note
-

Chapter 13

8.1K 141 200
By imcooltbh

KAIRI'S POV:

I didn't watch the film. I was too busy watching Elena. Watching the smile on her face. Watching her eyes light up over everything Mattia said. I never realised how tiring it was to pretend all the time. Watching them together just made me want her even more. I shook my head and tried to get myself together.

But I couldn't.

I was still in love with her. It made my heart ache seeing them together. I had nothing left really, she was my happiness, and it hurt to think I wasn't hers. I wasn't enough, I couldn't make her happy enough. A tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it quickly. I heard them laughing and rolled my eyes. So what? She was only a girl. Except, she was my girl. I lied back whilst they all watched the film. Tears fell onto the pillow as I heard him tell her she was beautiful. That should've been me. But I wasn't Mattia. I was Kairi. Basic ass Kairi. Is this what heartbreak felt like? It sucks. I hate it. It's like happiness is so far away and I just can't get to it.

The film had finished and I guess I passed out cause I was awoken by Alvaro jumping on me.

"DUDE THERE'S FIVE MINUTES TILL CHRISTMAS WAKE UP" he yelled. I gave him a half smile and got up, joining the rest of them. They wanted to do a countdown like it was the New Year. Elena and Mattia were stood on the other side of the room and he had his arms wrapped around her from behind. I took a deep breath as everyone was counting down the last minute. I counted too, just not as loud.

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, MERRY CHRISTMAS" everyone screamed. Mattia pulled her in for a kiss and I think that was what I needed. I needed proof that we were really over. That there was no going back. She was no longer mine and there was nothing I could do about it. It hurt, it hurt really really bad.

It was done. We were nothing but a closed chapter. Back to strangers, I guess.

I put my head down so Elena wouldn't see how upset I was, but Alé did.

"Aye get a room bro" he shouted, forcing Mattia to break the kiss. We all laughed and he winked at me. I nodded gratefully, and we decided it was time to call it a night. I waved goodbye to them all and headed home.

As soon as I left the house the cold slapped me in the face. Almost as if it were mocking me over the fact that I couldn't even keep her. I didn't even fight for her. Maybe that's what I lacked. Maybe that's where I went so terribly wrong. I thought about the time when I walked her to class, and the first time we met on the field. I found myself smiling like an idiot whenever I thought about her. I got home and I went into the kitchen. I was feeling a little better since I'd finally gotten myself back together. My mom called for me.

"Kairi I got you the bracelet you wanted to give Elena for Christmas"

I broke down right there. I placed a hand on a chair to balance myself before my mom rushed to my side.

"Kairi! Baby what happened?" She pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me down.

"Ma I'm sorry I forgot that I asked for it, I won't need it anymore" I sobbed through tears which were showing no signs of stopping.

She shushed me and rocked me in her arms. No hug will ever beat your mom's hugs. I took a deep breath.

"I broke up with Elena" I whispered.

"Oh my poor baby it's okay" she held me tight and wiped my tears "as long as you're both happier now that's all that matters"

"Yeah" I replied. At least one of us was happy I guess. I was too emotionally exhausted to tell her about the heartache I went through everytime I saw her.

"And you can still give her the bracelet honey, just as a Christmas present huh?"

"Yeah, thanks Ma, I'm gonna head to sleep. I love you goodnight" I kissed her head and got up to leave.

"Kairi" she said. I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas baby" she smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas Ma" I blew her a kiss and headed upstairs. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. I'm pretty sure Elena was the last thing on my mind, even though I wouldn't even cross hers.

A/N: YALL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS, AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EVEN BETTER ILY 💛💛💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.4K 36
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 261 58
*หšยท i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *หšยท Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...
272K 5.9K 30
[๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š] ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)