𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄.

By UZIPIRU

𝘐𝘧 ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķð˜Ū ð˜Ģ𝘊ð˜ĩð˜Īð˜Đð˜Ķð˜ī ð˜ļð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜ĩ ð˜Ē ð˜ĩð˜ģð˜Šð˜ą ð˜ĩð˜Ķ𝘭𝘭 'ð˜Ķð˜Ū ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ𝘚 ð˜ĩ𝘰ð˜ķð˜ģ ð˜Ļð˜ķ𝘊ð˜Ĩð˜Ķð˜ī 𝘰ð˜Ŋ ð˜ķð˜ī. N... More

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄. â„Ē
ØŪØ·ŲŠØĻØŠØŽŲ‚ŲƒŲ‡ŲŠŲ‚ -
é›ķ - 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.
åĢą - 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
者 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
参 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
芭 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
į•Š - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
įˆą - 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
恋 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
情 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
慈 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
野 - 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
摧 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
æŊ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
čĒŦ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
į ī - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
拆 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
æĩģ - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
æ›ī - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
į„ķ - 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘.
įŧ™ - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
įƒĶ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
čŋ˜ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
åĢķ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
侚 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
čŋ˜ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
åĨ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
åŪķ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
čŋ‡ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
éĢŽ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
įŧ™ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
非 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝙰ð™ŋð™ŋ𝚁ð™īð™ēð™ļ𝙰𝚃ð™ļð™ūð™― ð™ŋð™ū𝚂𝚃.
äđŸ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
和 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
新 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
åĪŠ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
åĨ― - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
把 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
æ”ū - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
见 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘.
åĨ― - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
将 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
钱 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
块 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
侚 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
朎 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
åĪš - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
äļ - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
éŧ‘ - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
å…ą - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘.
SEQUAL.
CopyRight Issues.

喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

22.2K 1.8K 1.8K
By UZIPIRU

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦:

"Stop talking to me." I grabbed my covers and pulled them over my head.

"I know you aint mad because I wouldn't let you rape m-"

"Fuck you and yo sour ass dick." I shoved my head into the covers.

Probably taste good asf. I can't believe he didn't let me suck his dick. What type of shit.

"Okay McMad ass. My dick sour." He started
Moving shit around the room.

"What is you looking for?" I lifted up.

"Go do yo hair. And nothing mind ya business."

"You in my house."

"So?"

"Do you ever go home?" I mugged the back if his head.

"You want me to go home? Cause i will." He looked over his shoulder at me.

"No." I mumbled before standing up. "Why continue to pay bills at a house you never at. You only go over there twice a day to feed jane."

"You wanna come to my house? Since you stressing it so much."

"Yes." I mumbled before walking into the bathroom. "Not that i like your house or anything." I shrugged.

"Yea aigh."

The bed room door opened then closed again.

"Fuck tart." I mugged my reflection.

♿︎

"Bitch how you get this fucking address?" Bam stood at the door with a half eaten popeyes chicken sandwich in one hand and with my dog; benji in his other. "Oh hell nah baby ma drama."

I leaned over the couch and jerked my neck back seeing that girl from the Wendy's.. the gas station? Somewhere. Hell i don forgot.

"Tecc yo baby mama here!" Beno ate a fry before taking a sit from his cup.

This nigga's some instigators

"Im about to watch this shit take place." Morgan kicked her feet up on the table and sipped from her cup.

"Who- what you want?" He asked the girl. "How you get this address."

"She a stalker, told you i seen her ass at the hair salon earlier. She followed me here." Bam shook his head.

"Skin care routine?" Diamond asked as her and desire walked out the kitchen.

"Nut!" Desire told her, causing everybody's eyes to go up to her. "I mean nut." She whispered but we still heard her.

I looked at Beno and we had a full on staring contest before he cleared his throat and went back to his food.

"You see this shit neph?" Bam asked my dog. "Im the only sane fucker in here. Bitches using nut as skin care and yo daddy got bitches chasing after him. Now thats some fuck shit. It's best if you just move in with me, we can eat all day and play fe-"

"Nigga shut up." Tobias turned and mugged him.

"Nigga you shut up and focus on yo demon seed."

"Bitch you talking to a dog." He mugged him.

"Tobias we need to ta-"

"Speak mariah. You been standing here but haven't said shit. So... talk." He gave her a blank facial expression.

"Im high risk... i could either loose this baby or go into early birth."

"Well go into early birth." Bam mumbled. "And then risk loosing your life as you bleed out on that table bitch." He mumbled only loud enough for me to hear.

I elbowed him.

"What? Im speaking facts." He rubbed his arm.

She looked over at me before looking back at him. "You going to be in the delivery room or?"

"I don't care." He shrugged. "I got something to handle we'll talk about this shit on the birth date. Bye"

He closed the door in her face and locked it. "Why you still ain't dressed?" He jerked his neck back and looked at me.

"Nigga i don't have nothing to wear and i don't wanna do shit to my hair."

He took a deep breath. "All them clothes you go- you know what." He walked away.

♿︎

"How i go from dallas to bro? You must really hate me right now."

He ignored me and continued to play the game.

"What you want for dinner? We can eat chick-fil-a, Chinese buffet, Juan tacos. What you want?"

He ignored me again.

Okay bitch.

"You did me wrong! I did you wrong!" I sung while walking out the room.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bam yelled at me. "Sounding like a broken record player."

"Okay bitch." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my keys off the vanity and walked out the front door.

I walked towards my car and looked around. I seen a few cars parked on my street but one stuck out. It was a all black Mercedes like the one from lezo's house.

I narrowed my eyes before turning around and walking back up the porch and into the house. "Y'all."

"What?" Bam answered first.

"Somebody outside. Like parked on the side of the street in a black car. I never seen it around here before."

"Who?" Tobias walked around the corner and I ignored him.

Bam put the dog down and walked towards the window looking out the blinds. "Thats cole right?" He asked.

"Nigga I don't know."

My phone chimed making me look down at it.

iMessage • 2s
(XXX) XXX - XXXX
Gene in the hospital in critical condition.

I looked up at them. "Did y'all know that gene was in the hospital?"

Tobias narrowed his eyes as Diamond, desire, beno, b-max, morgan, and Roscoe walked around the corner.

"Who?" Bam and Roscoe said together.

"Nope." B-max sat on the couch.

Bam looked back out the window.

My phone chimed again.

iMessage • 1s
(XXX) XXX - XXXX
Question is... why you go back in the house?
I had a surprise for you.

I jerked my head back before passing my phone to Tobias before walking past him going in my room.

A few moments of quietness quickly turned into all of them in the living room arguing.

"Nigga i said hand me the damn shit!" Bam yelled but it was muffled since i had my bedroom door closed.

I laid back on my bed and took a deep breath.

"Bitch fuck this shit!" Bam yelled.

"Nigga if you go out that door you dead." Tobias told him.

I didn't hear anything after that.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙽 '𝙱𝙰𝙼' 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

I walked up to the window of the car and paused once they rolled the window down.

Roscoe and Tecc was behind me acting like some stupid bitches.

"Yolo." Roscoe shook his head.

I looked in the car and seen lezo, cole, and mari.

"Where beno?" Lezo asked before chuckling.

"Ten feet deep in pussy but eh." I threw my shoulders up. "Y'all seen some funny business outchea?"

"Nah, uh uh." Mari shook his head.

This tigger happy nigga behind me was quiet as hell just waiting for something to pop off.

"Well aight." I nodded before turning around about to walk off until i heard two gunshots.

One went through my chest causing me to collapse to the ground. After that shit started getting blurry but i could hear all the many bullets being released.

;

$$$
Uh yea. Don't hate me for this

300+ votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.1K 17
please don't read this.
11.9K 251 16
━━𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃... ╰┈âžĪ ❝ [ "ÉŠ ʙáī‡áī› ʏáīáīœ áī„áīáīœĘŸáī…Éī'áī› áīáī€áī‹áī‡ ÉĒʀáī€ÉīÉĒ...
4K 102 14
ð‘Ŧ𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚/𝒏. ❞𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚❜𝒔 𝑰❜𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏❜𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘ïŋ―...
261 34 20
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊ðšĒ𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ℭð”Ŋð”Ēð”Ąð”Ķð”ąð”° ð”ąð”Ž ð”ąïŋ―...