The Ambrosia Of Love(Shivika...

By Rainflower_27

L O V E ......What is Love?Is it different for everyone or everyone comes across it differently?What it takes... More

A Dream!
Destined?!
First Impression!
Falling.....For You???!!!
Happy Second Meeting!!!
Do I Really Know You????
A Proposal!
Facing The Fire-Ball!
The Caged Nightingale!
You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!
Destiny vs Choice!!
Let Your Heart Be With Me!!
It's Our First Night!!
Two Strangers & A Mystery Tour Named Marriage!!
Annika,Daughter-in-law Of The Oberoi Khandan!!
Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!
A Storm!!
Rain Of Extreme Emotions!
For You & You Only!!
My Wife,My Life!
Just You & Me!
A Little Closer!
New Sunrise After Darkness!
A Moment!
Loving You More!
Princess Charming!!
Dear Heart!
Our Love Story!
Without You!
Together,Forever!
The Touchstone!
After The Eclipse!
Panacea!
Heaven!
Passionately Yours!
Author's Message!
Promise Of Love!
Anathema!
Scarred Souls!
Rose & Thorn!
Sweetest Salvation!
Happy Time!
Happy Time- Part 2!
A Wish So Dear!
Wedding Bliss!
The Truth!

A....War?!

808 86 12
By Rainflower_27

When Vasundhara came to meet Shivaay,it was before noon.Time lapses gradually bringing lunch hour.Vasundhara and Shivaay have lunch together in his cabin while talking about Annika,their mutual center of attention.

Shivaay goes on listening to his would-be wife's countless cute,crazy antics,narrated by Vasundhara.They both laugh over those incidents while eating.Shivaay gets a good impression over Annika's personality and other important and subtle things-

"...........Once in USA,I went to attend parent-teachers' meeting.I heard two of Annika's classmates were discussing about her.One boy was saying 'Don't try messing with her again.She is someone who fries anyone without using oil who dares crossing her!Be careful next time.........' My daughter looks rock-solid,hard,cold only from outside.Inside she possesses a golden heart which is absolutely pure and always ready to melt.

Those she loves,loves with her everything and entire being.She will be ready to give away the last drop of her blood for them,if necessary...........Annika's anger is very famous,known to all in our family and relatives.She is very short tempered which is her most striking inborn quality.To anger her for anything means putting one's hand in the burning fire literally.That's why no-one approaches her for anything if it's not absolutely necessary.No-one can win against her in any argument where she stands right...........My daughter is very talented and meritorious as to her academics,sports and extra curricular activities.

She never comes second in anything.My daughter hates the rank second from the bottom of her heart.........She is going to challenge you at every step including almost everything.And most importantly,my daughter is very hard to impress.Her choice,standard of tastes for anything is always at par.Depending on her mood,she will accept happily a single rose as a gift while rejecting an exclusive designer item.In general,she settles for nothing but the best be it a mere pair of hair clips or anything expensive.............."

Vasundhara concludes saying- If I go on telling about her,won't be able to finish.But don't worry,she will keep on updating her likes and dislikes through her words and acts.My daughter believes in practical action rather than hollow talking.........................Finally comes Vasundhara's departure time.Going outside before getting into the car she says-

V:  Shivaay beta,my daughter managed to win your heart but I snatched your opportunity to win hers which is very important for this marriage,especially.I hope once she becomes your wife,you will look into this.

S:  Just don't worry about a thing.I will always be with her in everything.

V:  My only prayer will be that,this alliance gets formed by any means.A huge challenge is awaiting me.But I am ready to face it for my daughter's happiness.......I should be leaving now.Thank you so very much for everything beta.God bless you.......Saying all those Vasundhara leaves in her car.There Shivaay stands alone in the premise of Oberoi Office.He says smiling in his heart-

"Miss. Annika Vardhan Trivedi,get ready to become Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi......Mrs. ASSO,sounds awesome.Okay then,let's start the countdown,officially........"

He looks at his wrist watch then walks inside the office,smiling all happy smile.

That day going back Shivaay informed his family about his meeting with Mrs. Vasundhara Trivedi.Next he announced his decision of marrying Annika,her daughter.Pinky was very much elated and happy on her son's decision but Shakti and Dadi objected considering the bride's young age.They argued that Shivaay should marry a matured girl who would share his responsibility and life,both.If he married Annika,she herself would be a huge responsibility for him to shoulder.They persisted him to change his decision and reconsider it thoroughly.He told them that he had made up his mind and he would marry only Annika otherwise,never in life!However,he assured them that he would handle everything in respect of Annika and they would not face any problem.Pinky gave her full support to Shivaay then after much discussion,everyone mutually got ready for Shivaay's marriage with Annika.

There Vasundhara too informed her family members about the upcoming wedding and all the concerned people got surprised terming her as "Mad".Almost everyone refused to join the ceremonies therefore bless the marriage.Despite facing stern opposition,Vasundhara stood firm on her decision.Preparation for the wedding got started in both the families.Only the would-be Bride,Annika,had no idea what all was happening behind her back.She was blissfully busy with her study,college and engrossed in other personal interests.

Then,Annika's 18th birthday arrived on the 27th October and Vasundhara threw a house party and arranged everything as per Annika's choice which surprised her.In the party all senior Oberois came except Shivaay to meet their daughter-in-law.In the hungama of birthday party,Annika could not understand what all was happening.Before leaving,Oberois performed the ritual of Sagun and Annika got to realize everything.Under Vasundhara's watchful eyes,she could not protest or say anything.Kundali matching and all got finished then the date got fixed too- 1st November.

After all the guests' had left,Annika confronted her mother then demanded the reason of all those Drama!Vasundhara very calmly stated her explanation which infuriated her beyond limit and Annika turned the whole house upside down.A violent fight ensued between the mother and daughter and no-one was not ready to listen to anyone.At last Vasundhara used her trump card and managed to corner Annika.She used her emotion for her Dad,Mr. Harshvardhan Trivedi and earned Annika's consent for the marriage,quite forcefully.

Later she destroyed all the decoration for her birthday and all the gifts.Annika cried all night lying on the bed and Vasundhara too,in her room for hurting her "Gudiya Rani" like that.Both mother and daughter were in extreme pain and went on suffering.Their relation was passing worst kind of time,ever in the history.

Amidst everything,two days get over and wedding is also two days away.Vasundhara is in the drawing room,reading a book.Suddenly she notices Annika is going out and she stops her-

V:  Where are you going?Your wedding jewelry will be selected today.Stay home and choose for yourself.............Annika turns and finds her mother reading attentively.She goes to her and decides to break her vow of silence-

A:  Even after all those I am really not surprised that you would ask me to do anything of your wish.I am simply surprised on- How do you manage every single time?

V:  Because I know what I am doing.Anyway,I could do the choosing without you too but since its your wedding,you should have the choice.

A:  It's futile talking to you.Whatever you want to do with this marriage farce,do as you please.I have nothing to say............Saying she is about to move but stops-

A:  You know what,I am very eager to know something.So...Can I ask you few questions?Vasundhara closes the book then looks at her.Getting the green signal Annika starts-

You possess a very good reputation on being a single mother,an independent,established,successful woman who has created her own identity.People give your example to other as a representative of women empowerment and all those.Don't you think,all your reputation and respect will be demolished once this marriage happens?I am merely asking because of your deep love for the society and its people!Don't you think you have staked and risked everything?

Putting aside the book Vasundhara stands up-

V:  Do know one thing today- People's praises and applauds are like fancy cold drinks and beverage.We have it as per our mood,convenience,choice and sometimes those come to us free!But we can't live on them.For it we need water,fresh,pure drinking water!This water symbolizes our inner want and wishes.We may live without fancy cold drinks for some time but not without water.It's our life saving element.In this way,my decision is well-intended and it is going to save your life and indirectly,will save mine.

A:  If it were another day and occasion,I could get quite impressed on your wordings!

V:  Well,I know that.You are a student of literature so thought you would understand better this way.Moreover,I don't want anymore arguments.You will leave me soon so...........

A:  I really don't get you.If Dad and Geetika di would have been here,they would have fought for me,against you.They would have definitely stopped you from putting me into hell fire!

V:  You won't understand my situation today.In future when you will stand in my place being a mother,you will understand that for a mother,her child's happiness and well-being come first as well as matter most.And she can do anything,anything means anything to protect her baby even if it costs her own life.Because of the clashing nature of our point of views,you won't get the meaning now.

But the day you would realize this,feel inside your heart,you would remember me.That day don't stop yourself to confess it at least to yourself because of your ego.God forbid if you ever see such day!And most importantly,I am very sure that you would be proven to a very good mother.Because,I have full faith in my upbringing....................................Vasundhara finishes and for few seconds Annika could not say anything.Later she leaves the room muttering under her breath- "Whatever"

There Vasundhara watches her daughter leaving and smiling she envisions Annika's bright,happy future with her husband- Shivaay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
179K 8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
95.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...