MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #29: A Protector...?

14 0 0
By DJfox012

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I was softly shaken awake my eyes slowly opening "Wha... what...?" I opened my eyes quickly jumping up "The movies over Blue dude, everyone went home and it's late" Blaze spoke his eyes half closed as Daniel was slung over his shoulder "If you want you can sleep over or you can call someone to come pick you up" Blaze yawned "oh, um ok... I think I'll be fine walking home. Homes not to far away..." Blaze shrugged, he was too tired to care. "Sure, go ahead Blue dude just be safe" "Will do" I nodded getting up.

I got up and walked to the front door Fuck... I didn't bring a winter coat... Red chuckled Oh well! Come on! My body stepped forward and opened the door wide. I shivered at the cold and stepped out closing the door behind me Zanes going to kill me if he finds out I did this stupid shit... Yes he is! Red laughed again You don't care ok... Nope I couldn't give one shit! Of course... I heard Red laughing again but I kind of just blocked it out, or at least to the best of my ability.

I continued to trudge through the snow and freezing wind This was a horrible idea.. I was starting to believe No coat! No winter boats! No ride home! Just walking in this freezing weather... I'm going to die out here..!  I was shaking violently, it's no surprise really. I was wearing running shoes a blue plaid button up, no shirt underneath and a pair of baggy jeans I wasn't dressed for cold weather one bit. I continued walking, I know I've only been walking for a few minutes but it feels like it's been hours, I couldn't feel my nose or ears anymore... Fuck sakes Blue you're gonna kill the body. Red growled taking front from me. He continued walking.

After a few minutes of Red walking, 
I was forced into front again when someone had come up from behind and grabbed me, his arm wrapping around my neck and squeezing. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I started to panic squirming in the person's grip No! Fuck you fuck off! I heard Red yell inner Blue you dumbass use your knife! My kn-knife...?! B-But I can't stab someone...!  Just use it! Red growled Get The Fuck Off Me You Bitch! I heard another voice inner scream. I gasped lossing my breath as the person continued to choke me "Le-Let g-go!" is all I could muster out, The person behind me just scoffed than laughed. That was their only reply.

Going the slowest I could move I slowly snaked my hand into my pocket and attempted to slip the pocket knife out. Wait... FUCK I Don't have it on me! Tears came to the corner of my eyes as I could no longer breath. Fuck Sakes! a deep scary voice bellowed out as I heard a crash and stomping coming my way. No Time For Introductions. Let. Me. Front.

I was forced out of front. The person who was now fronting was a tall male, he had reddish brown curly hair with purple tips, one ear was a white tigers ear the other was a fox, his tail started as a wolf's tail and ended with the white fur and black stripes the tip of his tiger ear and his tail had a purple fluff, his face was gushing blood and was all red so... I couldn't exactly see his facial features at this moment...

He growled squirming in the person's grasp "Let Me The Fuck Go!" to the person outer my voice had all of a sudden gotten deeper, and my ears had shown so they now knew what I really was... The new alter elbowed the attacker in the side and attempted to throw him down but he was pulled off of us and thrown to the side, there was a loud snarl and the person ran off. The new alter must of no noticed the attacker was gone, he turned around and punched the person behind us "What the fuck?!" He growled throwing us to the ground causing the body to twist it's ankle, I fronted.

The new guy sat down inner holding his face in pain. "I just fucking help you and you attack me?!" the person snarled, I whimpered "I-I-I'm sorry... just w-was in shock... I-I was just attacking whoever w-w-was behind me..." "Ugh" the person scoffed "Its ok. I over reacted.." his expression softened then he look at me confused "Your eyes changed colours..." "Hm...? Oh... they t-tend to do-" Wait! I touched my face "M-My mask!" I looked away from him "Mask? Right here?" he picked my mask up from the snow at his feet "Y-Y-Yea! Thats it... c-can I p-p-please ha-have i-it...?" I was a scared, stuttering mess "Here ya go" he kneeled down and passed it to me standing back up.

My eyes looked up his body I noticed how tall he was Fu-Fuck... ta-tall scary g-guy... I whimpered outer, he chuckled Tall? Look at fucking string bean here. Red pointed to the new alter, I tried to ignore him and just everything that was going on inner at this moment. "Y-Y-You're really t-tall...." "Nah you're just short" He shrugged "Plus you're on the ground, maybe get up..? You're gonna catch a cold" I attempted to stand up but a jolt of pain ran up my leg "O-Ow... I think I-I'll just stay do-down here" "Shit... you're hurt, come on" he held his hand out to me, I just looked at it nervously "C'mon, don't be shy..." my ears went down "Here, if I'm aloud to... can I pick you up?" "U-Um..."

Come on Blue he helped you he can't be bad. Don't Listen To Him, Never Fucking Listen To Red. Shut up Purple! Red growled Purple...? Ok... that's his name.. "Ok... you can pick me up..." What?! No! I Said Don't Listen To Red! Purple snarled "Ok, one two three" in one quick movement the tall male leaned down and picked me up "Fu-Fuck! You a-are tall!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled "Yea ok" "W-Where are w-we going...?" "Mystreet."

I swallowed hard "H-How... how di-did you know where I li-lived...?" "You live on Mystreet? Cool, so does my cousin" "Wh-Whose your cousin...? I know ev-everyone on m-mystreet..." "Levin Lupo Leo" I looked at the male questionably, he had gray hair, one ear was a tigers the others a fox, like Levis's...? He chuckled "Levi, thats what he goes by, hates his full name" "O-Oh... Levis m-my fr-friend... I-I live beside him..." "Oh really? How convenient then" he chuckled "I-I never go-got your na-name..." "Never got yours either cutie"

Purple growled inner I Don't Trust Him. Calm the fuck down just cause he called Blue cutie doesn't mean he's bad, You need to get over your little "crush" Purple. Why Are You Calling Me That?! My Name Is CJ Yea well we have colour name's in this system like it or not. With all the arguing inner I could barely concentrait on the outer world

"Cutie?" The male asked again "Y-You first please...?" Guys please calm down... DJ! Please Tell "Red" My Name's CJ  And That's What I Wanna Be Called! Shush for one second p-please... And tell Purple it doesn't matter what he likes we go by the colour our eyes are or what colour we like the most! I once again tried to ignore the inner, but doing that doesn't work well "Cody, my name's Cody cutie" "Co-Cody...? Ok... m-my names-" DJ! Fuck Sakes Help Address This Problem! P-Please address it yourselves...? I-I'm having an outer world conversation... "Hello? You kinda stopped.." "S-Sorry! My n-names Blue..." "Blue" he chuckled "Cute."

Now Address This Inner World Problem! Why Is He Calling Me Purple?! H-He kind of explained Purple... your eyes- eye... is purple... and your hair is dyed purple... you have a purple book bag... and hoodie... it has a... broken heart on it...? Purple looked away from me with pity Don't Talk About It. S-Sorry! Just... th-that 's why... you're going to be ca-called Purple... Sorry if Y-You don't like it... b-but that just seems to be h-how we roll... Thank you Blue fuck, being a bit of a douche huh Purple? Shut The Fuck Up! You Know You're The One Being The Douche! You Fucking Blinded My Left Eye! Mhm and that's cause you were fighting with me, don't chose a fight unless you wanna get hurt. I Was Just Trying To Do My Fucking Job! Yea and me too. So what now? Fuck This, Fuck You! I'm Going To Clean Up My Fucking Eye! I mean if you really wanna fuck me~ Ugh! Fucking Gross! Never In A Million Years Would I Fuck You! And with that Purple stood up and stomped off...

Finally~ back to how it was. Red put his finger under my chin and made me look at him I-I don't th-think Purple wo-would be ha-happy if you did that.... And you think I give a shit of what Purple thinks? You're joking right? Red laughed Now that you have a "protector" I can stop going easy on you, I'll see if he can actually do his job~ Red winked then chuckled at my scared face.

"Blue? You ok there?" "Y-Y-Yea!" I quickly nodded my head, my ears not only down inner but outer As well "You look scared? You sure about that?"  "S-Scared...? N-No not at all!" I chuckled. Cody continued walking as I slowly felt myself fall asleep. Perfect time to front.

😈Red's P.O.V😈

"Hello there~" I chimed smirking "Um... Hello? Blue you ok there?" "Ugh, Rude, didn't notice the voice change cutie?" I looked away snobily and crossed my arms "Voice change? And did you just call me cutie?" The males cheeks slightly went pink, his walking pace slowing down "Yea voice change? It's no longer Blue cutie" The male scoffed almost dropping me.

"Then who the fuck are you?" "The name's Red, I'm his other part, well one of the many of them" I smirked, he dropped me "What the fuck?!" I growled "I already don't like you. Where's Blue?" "Fell asleep" I shrugged "Well wake him up" the tall male crossed his arms "No fun" "Just do it" We both growled at each other "Fine, but I'll remember you" I looked him up and down than scoffed "Then one that's no fun" "Ouch" He looked hurt then smirked devilishly "Do you really think I give a shit on your opinion of me?" "Well... I guess not"

Purple walked into the room "Fuck" I growled rolling my eyes The Fuck You Doing On Front?! Purple yelled snarling "None of your fucking business" I snarled aloud "What the fuck did you say?" "Calm your shit hot stuff, I wasn't talking to you" The male jumped back surprised than growled at me "Can it, I'm trying to have a conversation here." He stared at me confused.

Red Get The Fuck Off Of Front Before You Attack Someone. The fuck, who am I gonna assault out here at this time? This fucking titanisaur? He'll destroy me without hesitation. Purple softly chuckled, then growled Fair Enough. But If He Asks For Blue You Fucking Wake Him Up And Let Him Front. And where the fuck are you going? "Hello? Are you done?" The tall man interrupted "Shut up, I'm not done" "Fucking rude. I might just leave." "Go ahead leave. you'll be leaving Blue out here in the snow cause I'm not gonna be fronting much longer" He scoffed without a word.

I'm Going To My Fucking Room Where Else? Um, staying here to protect the host from me? You just fucking said that I was gonna assault someone while on front. Off front I could do a lot more damage to our little host here. I smirked petting Blue who was fast asleep laying down on the couch beside me. Fuck It. I'm Taking You With Me. Purple walked up to me and grabbed my arm What the fuck no! He pulled me off front and Blue was forced into it.

Blue woke up quickly in surprise and shivered, I was dragged off to Purples room hm.. we gonna fuck? I asked smirking I was literally being dragged, Purples cheeks turned red, just how I like them No. We Deffinetly Aren't Going To Fuck. You always seem so serious, it's no fun. I pouted crossing my arms. And You Always Seem Like A Douche, That's No Fun Either. Hey... rude. Mhm Ok. Purple walked into his room and shut the door behind us dropping me. I stood up and locked the door smirking.

Try Something I Break Your Fucking Arm. He snarled his ears back as he showed his sharp fangs Holy fuck. Ok sorry. I chuckled unlocking the door Now Sit. Purple stood in front of me then pointed to the ground Da fuck you say to me? Sit. He repeated more sternly, he still looked pissed as fuck. That Breaking Your Arm Thing Still Stands. Got it... sitting. I sat down on the ground and he patted my head a smirk on his face Good Pup. He walked away from me and sat on his bed Oh fuck no. I mumbled angrily to myself.

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Cody was carrying me once again, I held onto his shoulders tightly and hid my face in his chest trying to keep warm, I had my tail curled up on my stomach to also help keep me warm. I started violently shivering again, I felt my body get squeezed closer to Codys "Hang on tight, we're almost there" the expression on his face didn't change, he still looked as pissed as he was when I fronted, His ears back and eyebrows furrowed What pissed him off so much...? That I fell asleep..? I looked around inner Wait.. where'd Purple and Red go...?! Nevermind.. it's easier without them at front...  I closed my eyes tightly.

After a bit longer, me almost passing out I heard a door open "We're here Blue... Oh.. you're asleep... Nevermind.. you'll just sleep here the night Levi won't mind.." That's the last I heard before falling asleep soundly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 106 18
Zane Ro'maeve is abused by his father. Travis Valkrum is possessed by a blood-thirsty demon. Can these two boys find love through the pain?
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
4.7K 125 22
Kai is living in a hell... What will happen when he meets Zane?
16.7K 248 14
[DISCONTINUE] This fast forwards to 3 years in season 7. None of this is cannon, and probably/most likely never will be. Enjoy ^^ _____________(✪)___...