the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

12

8.2K 115 78
By alespolibio

Averys POV

I woke up at 6:50 and hopped in the shower to get ready for my first official day of school. This time I actually am gonna go to my classes.

I got out a pair of jeans, a white knit top, and my converse. My hair was just washed last night so I didn't need to do much to it.

avery
good morning babe i'm driving myself to school today i wanna pass by starbucks so i'll be a little late

do you want anything?

mattia❤️☄️
gm 💕
and just a cake pop any flavor is fine thanks

I got ready quick to try and make it early to both places.

messages to kairi

avery
what do you want from starbucks

kairi😙
get me a cheese danish thanks ilysm

avery
ilyt

I ordered everything and drove to school with my drink and their treats. I really hope my teachers don't ask me why I wasn't in yesterday. I have no time to think of an excuse.

The gates were about to close but I sped up a little to make it before the guards closed it.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I said but my window was up so they couldn't hear me. Nice one Avery.

I texted Mattia to let him know I had just go to school and to come get his cake pop.

"Hey." He said from behind and kissed me. I smiled and handed him is cake pop.

"Here, I have to get to class and give this to Kairi before the late bell. Luckily I have this class with him." He walked me to my class and kissed my cheek when he left.

I walked in and instantly all eyes were on me. Oh please look away.

"Good morning, and you are?" The teacher asked me. She looked like a sweet person.

"Uh Avery Castano. I'm new." They all kept looking at me while I walked to the seat next to Kairi. This was so awkward.

"Well welcome to history class, Avery. Take a seat wherever"

"She's hot." A boy whispered to his partner. She gave him a disgusted face and apologized to me for his actions.

I set my bag down and took a book out. Kairi was waiting for his cheese danish and I felt rushed.

"Just fucking take it." I whispered to him. He reached over, took a sip of my drink then took the pastry.

That class was very boring. Next was english with Mattia, I just hope I focus in that class with him and not mess around.

The bell rang and we all started leaving but the teacher called me over. Kairi waited at the door for me.

"Here's the syllabus you missed yesterday." She handed me a paper and highlighted the important stuff.

"Oh I got it yesterday, Kairi dropped it off for me. I have it signed." I handed her the paper and she put it as a grade. I left with kairi and made my way to english.

"I have class on the other side of the hall so I'm gonna get going now. Bye bitch." He said aggressively.

"Ah a new face. I didn't see you yesterday. Tell me your last name so I can seat you alphabetically." Are you fucking serious? I can already tell I won't like this class.

"Castano." This meant I couldn't sit next to Mattia. I guess it's a good thing. I'll actually pay attention to the teacher.

"Okay you'll be sitting there in that seat next to Jason Castillo over there. Jason raise your hand." Of course the boys name had to be Jason. I walked over and sat to next him.

"Yeo I'm jason." He said taking his hand out. I gave him a fake smile and shook his hand.

"Where you from?" He asked turning his whole body to face me. I wasn't really in the mood to talk but I didn't want to be mean.

"Florida. I just moved here over the summer." I nodded my head slowly.

"Oh I'm from Cuba. I moved to Jersey four years ago." He took out a notebook and started writing the class objective. I did the same.

"Oh you know my stepdad is Cuban! He taught me how to speak spanish."

"Have you ever been?" His body was now turned all the way towards me. Mattia walked in and looked at Jason. His stare even started to scare me a little.

"No I haven't. Hold up." I got up and went to his seat after he sat down.

"Hey! Why do you look mad?" I asked him. He took a book out and stayed quiet.

"Are you seriously mad because I was talking to a guy? Mattia, we literally started dating yesterday. This looks really bad on your part, just saying." I sat down next to him and waited for him to start talking.

"I know it's dumb for me to get mad at you talking to a guy but I've been hurt in the past and it's not easy to just forget about it." I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"I told you I wouldn't hurt you. Text me." I said
getting up and going back to my seat. He nodded and took his phone out.

The whole period we were playing imessage games and he kept winning.

"This is so unfair." I whispered to myself. Jason heard and asked what was so unfair.

"I'm just playing a game with my boyfriend and he keeps winning." I said not looking up.

"Oh you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I nodded pointing over to Mattia.

"You should watch out. He likes to fuck girls then leave them the next day. I always hear bad things about him so just be careful of him. Oh and his friends too. They're all just a bunch of fuckboys on tiktok."

Oh hell no! I was not gonna let this kid talk about my boyfriend and my best friends like that.

"Not that it's any of your business but Mattia is nothing like that and his friends are angels. You're so out of line talking about them like that." He stayed quiet and scooted his desk away from me a little. I guess he didn't expect me to actually respond the way i did.

The bell rang and I sat there waiting for Mattia to come over. His desk was next to ours so I'm hoping he didn't hear anything Jason said.

"Let's go." He grabbed my bag and walked me to third period. Gym. Another class I have Mattia.

"I heard what that Jason kid said to you. He said the same to my ex. He's always been envious towards to me and I don't know why. Maybe because I have a bigger dick, I don't know. I'll knock him out if he ever says anything like that to you again." He opened the gym door for us and walked to the bleachers.

"Shut up." I said laughing and taking my bag from him. The gym teacher just let us do whatever so I decided to play volley with the group of girls in a circle.

I noticed Taylor and ran up to her. She saw I was there and was happy to see me.

"Oh my god why weren't you here yesterday? Did you skip with Mattia?" I nodded and joined the circle with them.

"Hey this is Avery. Avery this is Stephanie, Amber, Ariana, you already know Vic, Jenna, and Sasha." Jenna. The same girl from yesterday.

I introduced myself and everyone did the same. Even Jenna.

Mattia was on the other side of the gym court playing soccer with random guys, Ale and Alvaro

Once gym ended it was time for Spanish class. I walked by myself because Mattia was taking too long to get his stuff together. I heard my name being called from behind me and I turned around to see Jenna running up to me.

"So Vic told me you were gonna try out for cheer. Is this true?"

"Yeah I was thinking about it. Why?" I respond turning into the hall for spanish.

"Oh, I just wanted to know. You're really good at volleyball are you trying out for that too? Because if you do then you can't be on cheer." She said opening the door for me.

She took a seat in the back and so did I. Well I guess we have this class together.

"I'm not sure yet.." The teacher walked up to me and gave me an index card to write my information on.

The rest of the period was review from last year. Me and Jenna really hit it off and are friends now. She told me she didn't mean to be rude to me yesterday and I apologized for getting bold with her.

It was now time for lunch and I walked over to the table Mattia showed me. Someone was sitting there who I didn't recognize.

"I'm sorry but this is my table." He looked at me and started laughing. What is so funny?

"I'm Robert. Mattias friend, I sit here too." My jaw dropped and I apologized immediately. Everyone else got here and they ate.

"Why aren't you eating?" Alvaro offered me a fry and I took it.

"I don't know, I feel shy all of a sudden." I said taking another from his tray.

"I heard you and J are friends now." Ale said looking at me.

"J? Jason?" I asked. He shook his no and Mattia was now looking at me with full attention. It came to my realization who 'J' is.

"It's no big deal guys! We have gym and spanish together. I got to know her and she's nice!" I said defending myself.

"Don't trust her." Mattia chuckled and ate his nachos.

"Never said I trusted her. Just said I got to know her, that's all." They all raised their eyebrows in a sarcastic 'okay' way.

After lunch was another class but with Kairi and Mattia. For this class we didn't talk much. We payed attention because the teacher told us we would have a test next week.

Next was a double period in Physics with Ale and Alvaro.

"My tummy hurts." Alvaro groaned sitting at the table with me. Ale came in a few seconds later.

"So you're really friends with Jenna?" He asked me again.

"Yes!" I said getting annoyed. What's the big deal anyway?

***

After the double period, I dashed out of the room and headed towards the front of the school.

"Hey Avery wait up!" I heard Jason call after me. Go away please.

"How was your day?" He asked reducing his speed. I said it was okay and tried to speed walk away from him.

"Listen, I have to get to work. I can't talk right now, I'm sorry" I lied.

"Come on just talk to me"

"She said no. Now get the fuck away from her." Alejandro said running up to us. Jason walked out of the door saying some harsh words and saying bye to me.

"Thanks."

He nodded his head and walked to my car with me.

"You should really stay away from him. He's a creep." he said when we got to my car.

"Yeah I'll try. Do you need ride?"

He shook his no because he had to stay for soccer.

"Oh okay. Well tell Mattia I left and I'm going home now. He won't answer my texts." He nodded and ran off.

The car ride home was quick and quiet. I got out and texted Mattia again. No answer.

He posted on his story a few seconds ago. Why won't he answer me?

He was in the locker room with everyone else just messing around. I shook it off and took a nap.

Mattias POV

It really bothered me a lot that Avery was friends with Jenna but who am I to tell her who she can and can't be friends with. I trust her a lot so I hope she won't do anything or believe what they say about me.

Today we had a soccer meeting after school then I just messed around with the boys in the locker room. I had lots of messages from Avery but I didn't want to respond to them because I know I wouldn't be able to pull myself away from her.

I finally texted back to tell her that I was going home now then to work right after.

from avery❤️
how was practice?
i hope it was fun

yeah it was fine but i'm going home now then to work right after so i'll see you tomorrow. maybe we can ft tonight tho

avery ❤️
yeah maybe i'm just very tired. you woke me from my nap 😠

oops sorry. go back to sleep lol

Wow 500 reads i don't even know anymore. thank youuu!

what should the next chapter be about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 942 45
A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this would be easy, school, work, more work...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 πŸ˜ƒ π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
551K 12.4K 42
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/πŸπŸ—/πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ— 𝐟𝐒𝐧�...
248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [⚠️My first story ever written⚠️] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020