OMNISCIENT

By kemrez

♧ COMPLETED ▪︎ Chapter Count: 39 + Epilogues From an omniscient view, we follow Sam'Riyah Parker, the best ba... More

▪︎ PREFACE ▪︎
Omniscient 1 ◇
Omniscient 2 ◇
Omniscient 3 ◇
Omniscient 4 ◇
Her.
Omniscient 5 ◇
Omniscient 6 ◇
Omniscient 7 ◇
Omniscient 8 ◇
Omniscient 9 ◇
Omniscient 10 ◇
Omniscient 11 ◇
Omniscient 12 ◇
Omniscient 13 ◇
Omniscient 14 ◇
Omniscient 15 ◇
Omniscient 16 ♡
Omniscient 17 ♡
Omniscient 18 ♡
Omniscient 19 ♡
Omniscient 20 ♡
Omniscient 21 ♡
Omniscient 22 ♡
Omniscient 23 ♡
Omniscient 24 ♡
Omniscient 25 ♡
Omniscient 26 ♡
Omniscient 27 ♡
Omniscient 28 ♡
Omniscient 29 ♡
Omniscient 30 ♤
Omniscient 31 ♤
Omniscient 33 ♤
Omniscient 34 ♤
Omniscient 35 ♤
Omniscient 36 ♤
Omniscient 37 ♤
Omniscient 38 ♤
Omniscient 39 ♤
♧ Epilogue I ♧
♧ Epilogue II ♧
♧ Epilogue III ♧

Omniscient 32 ♤

156 8 1
By kemrez

Chapter 32- Last I.

"So you're really going to up and leave over some dumb sh't Riyah!" Jeremiah tried to block her.

"Now it's dumb sh't... get the f'k out my way and leave me alone Jeremiah. We're done and I'm f'kn leaving!" Sam tried to move around.

"Riyah, don't be stupid..."

"Now I'm f'kn stupid?! I promise you that if you don't move out my way, I'm going to hit you and that's on yo' mama..."

"F'kn hit me then, Riyah! Do it!" He got down into her face.

Sam mushed his face away and slapped him. Jeremiah grabbed both her arms, now angry.

"Don't put yo f'kn hands on me! Who you think this is?!" He yelled.

He was overwhelmed with the situation. He did not want Sam to leave. Tears sprung to Sam's eyes.

"Hey hey hey! Guys quit it!" Juhaun tried to get in between the two.

"You ain't going no f'kn where. Best believe that Riyah, dont mess with me!" He roughly let her go.

"Are you crazy?! Who th' f'k do you think you're talking to?!" Sam yelled up at him.

SOME TIME BEFORE...

The house was finally at peace. Janet didn't come around anymore and so there wasn't much going on. Sam & Jeremiah had been getting closer and their relationship had been getting better.

"Riley are you okay?" Jeremiah asked his daughter who sat, by her bedroom window.

"No, I want to see Mama." She had a frown on her face.

"I'll call her again to see if she's not as busy again, okay?"

Since the whole altercation, Janet has been ignoring everyone who resided in Jeremiah's house including Riley. It was real petty on her part but Sam was glad she was showing up her dirty ways even more so everyone could see that she wasn't the real problem.

Jeremiah hugged Riley and got her to cheer up before he left the room to his where Sam was.

"Mom has got to stop this. It's affecting. She ain't got to talk to us but Riley? That's foul man."

"Hmm." Sam just looked at him.

She didn't want to partake in any conversation/situation concerning Janet.

"Can you guys come to a common ground? This isn't going to work you know?" Jeremiah sat beside her.

"This isn't my problem Jeremiah. I tried to be good with her and she constantly disrespected me. I'm supposed to suck up to her?"

"I'm not saying that but give room to apologies and forgiveness."

"Apologies? I'm supposed to apologize? Jeremiah, I'm going to my house today. You've been on this dumb sh't since week and to say the least I'm over it." Sam got up.

Jeremiah laughed and grabbed her back. Sam was such a hothead.

"No, I'm not saying you have to apologize but I really need you guys to talk. I love you and since I'm tryna' make you my wife, I would love for my mom to be apart of our family..."

"Hmm. Sweet. Still, this is not on me. She's acting like a kid. I'm still going home though." 

Jeremiah's face showed how displeased he was with that.

"What? Why?" 

"Jeremiah, if you suddenly forgot I have a home. A whole house, where I still pay bills, I need to enjoy it." Sam got up to pack her stuff, well at least what she could. She had been staying with Jeremiah for a while now and half of her stuff moved there.

"Sam, sell the house and move in with me. You know you can," Jeremiah stated, hugging her from behind.

"That's funny. Very funny. So, what happens if we are supposed to separate?" Sam turned to look pointedly at him.

"We aren't going to. I know that you are going to be my wife and we are going to be a family. We're adults. We are too old to be doing the back and forth, separating sh't, now. This is what I want and I'm going to work for it, no matter what it takes. So, take that back and consider what I offered," Jeremiah answered and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"Hmm. Sweet. Is that what you told Leah too?" 

"Sam. Don't do that. That was a low blow. You can be so f'kn cold sometimes." He stepped away from her.

"This is my point, Miah. Things happen and I just want to be sure before I go out making life changing decisions like that. Selling my house? That's a bit much, don't you think?" Sam argued her point.

"It seems as if you are waiting on something bad to happen between us. I don't like that. Why can't we just live for this sure moment? You love me don't you?" He stalked closer with a sly smile and gathered Sam in his arms.

She rolled her eyes and gave in.

"Yes I love you, you know that Miah. Okay, I'll move in with you but, I am not putting my house for sale just yet. I'll figure all that stuff out as the time goes by." 

Jeremiah was truly happy. This has been the longest that Riyah has stayed with him and he had fallen in love with it. Waking up to her and coming home to her is one of his daily pleasures. Being able to hold her, every night. He loved it.

Consumed with love, he brought her into a deep kiss which she immediately fell into. 

"Mmm." She let out a moan from the pleasure.

Jeremiah pushed her towards the bed, pushing up the small dress she had on. Sam grabbed at his hand.

"No Miah. I really have to go home. My parents and Sanoi are going to go there soon. We can't do this now." 

She really wanted it but she had to control her pleasures.

"How soon is soon?" Jeremiah breathed out on her neck causing her to shiver.

Sam thought about it as his hands explored.

"You're thinking so that means we have time. Don't worry, we won't be long."

o o o

"Mmm..." 

Jeremiah slowly brought Sam off her second high. He watched as her face twisted and her mouth form a small 'o'. It pleased him that he was able to bring her so much pleasure. He placed his head in her neck and peppered kisses there as she let out a small cry from her high and he himself came down.

As if on cue, her phone rang. It was her brother. She stilled her breathing and answered.

   : Sanoi! What's up?
Sanoi: Where are you, sis? We've been here waiting for you and you haven't been answering our calls.
   : I wasn't near my phone. I got caught up. I'll be there soon.
Sanoi: Caught up, huh? Tell Jeremiah I said hello and get yo' nasty ass over here.
   : Shut up. I'm coming.
Sanoi: Stay safe. Love you.
   : I will. Love you too.

"Let's freshen up and get you ready to go." Jeremiah had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Get away from me Jeremiah. It's your fault."

---

Sam pulled into her driveway and her family was sitting out on her modern porch. 

"She actually showed up." Jace exclaimed.

Sam smiled as her & Jeremiah got out the car.

"Jer! My sweet boy! Long time no' see!" Mama K went towards Jeremiah for a hug.

Sanoi scrunched his face up. Her sweet boy?

Jeremiah gave her his infamous smile and brought her into a sweet hug. Sam smiled. She always knew her mom loved Jeremiah more than she did. She always had his side. 

She turned to her father and went into a loving embrace. It's been a while since she saw him and she was glad to be able to physically interact with him like this.

"Hey, my blueberry. How are you?" Jace greeted.

"I'm fine, dad. I missed you." 

Sanoi was left standing alone. He playfully glared at them.

"Okay. That's enough." He snapped at them.

They laughed, turning their attention to him.

"Hey. I'm going to leave you guys to it. I have things to do at the office." Jeremiah announced.

Sam's family let out their farewells. 

"Stay safe. I'll call you when I am ready."

They softly kissed each other and exchanged 'I love you's.

----

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Mama K asked.

Sam shortly froze but covered it up by drinking her drink. She had not told her parents about her failed pregnancy. Only Sanoi knew and that's why he was trying to turn the situation.

"Mom, let's not get into that right now. We don't want to hear it. Let's go back to what we were discussing."

"I'm just asking. She's glowing." Mama K stated.

She smiled.

"That's because I'm really happy, Ma."

Her little family faces lit up. They were glad to see Sam'Riyah like this.

"Is it because of this man?" Jace spoke up.

Sam nodded and smiled as she thought of him. Mama K brought her into a hug.

"As much as I love to see this and I approve of this young man, I don't want you to be hurt. I hate to be the rain but don't lose yourself."

"Yea, sis. You need to be cautious."

"I will. Thank you guys, really, but right now I am sure in this moment." She used Jeremiah's words earlier to her advantage.

"Oh guys, let her be. I mean, look at her. When last have you seen her this happy? Let her live in it. Don't have her dwelling on what could go wrong. A lot of good is with this."

Sam smiled at her mom. She was grateful. Jace and Sanoi smiled and joined the hug.

"I love you guys."

<>

Jeremiah finished up some of his work at the office and decided to bring some home. Whilst walking to his car, his phone rang. It was Juhaun. He breathed heavy on the phone. He had hoped that nothing was wrong with him again but this time he may not be as lucky.

"What's wrong man?... What?!... I'm on my way." He rushed to the car and sped his way to the hospital.

This was his mother.

~KemrezM 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ENVY By keishahrmsx

General Fiction

603K 23.1K 73
NEW STORY! chapters are updated frequently. No bio, just read. It's worth it
950K 20.3K 28
Willow and Decker Masen were married two days before Willow discovered he'd courted her and married her strictly to fulfill the stipulations in his f...
15.8K 1.4K 8
Peep in to know.