We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

By StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Thirty-Four

47.5K 1.6K 927
By StupidButCute00

*Rated Chapter 🔞*

Before you start reading,

This chapter contains sexual contents, if you feel uncomfortable with this please skip it 🙂

As for my young readers, Since you're here, I am pretty sure you understand those stuff now TT But if you want to skip this part I'd be so proud of you.

It's start when you see this sign 🔞 and ends with this sign 💜

Lol......anyway enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Four: Another Forever

4:24 Am

He kissed me slow and deeply; "Jungkook..." I whisper faintly and he pushed me down on the couch, his body atop of me. My hands slide on his hips and I lock my eyes on him as I push his pants down slowly, the dark pools of his eyes seem to burn me from within.

"Things will change for you if we take this further... we will be bound more fully and forever... Are you sure you want to take the next step?" He said almost without breath.

" I ...................Ye----"

" YES..."

You opened your eyes as if you just escaped a nightmare, your breath unstable and heart heating so fast, You sit up in confusion and turn to Jungkook who was asleep next to you. You smile at the gorgeous features you could see from the natural light left in the sky. Yes it was dark so you only saw his closed eyes and mouth but it was enough to want to cuddle him tightly.

You sighed before you step out of bed and walk towards the table to grab a drink, your throat was dry from the thoughts of what you have been dreaming about.

You walked out of the room and went to the kitchen and sat in the chair drinking slowly. you placed down the water bottle on the table then you chuckled at yourself " Guess my mind is more naughty than I thought "

You laughed and placed your hands on your cheeks that were burning up, you couldn't deny it anymore, You want him.

But how are you gonna tell him that?

" I know right, It took me forever to say I love you, guess I'll need another forever to actually admit that...." you messed your hair then sighed.

But I liked that dream.

" Shut up... idiot " you whispered yelled at yourself.

well, it's pretty normal to have those feelings, right?

" Right but......still I will have t------"

" Who are you talking to?" You heard his voice and that made you jump. then quickly played it cool.

" Huh? "

" Baby, are you okay? " Jungkook walked toward you, concern was obvious in his voice.

You faked a laugh " Of course I just needed some water, you want some ? " you smiled and stood up holding the bottle and gave it to him " I will go back to sleep." you stood on your toes and pecked his cheek before running back to the room.

Jungkook blinked in confusion and looked at the bottle of water then the direction you walked from " What's wrong with her? "

He laughed after that then placed the water in the small fridge and followed you.

When Jungkook entered the room again expecting you to be in the bed already but you were next to the desk where your phone was placed their charging.

Jungkook smirked and called your name " Y/N ah ." he said in his deep sexy voice. You spun around looking at him. He was standing there in his shorts and messy hair looking at you with this evil smirk.

" Why'd you run from me?' he asked walking closer.

"Because," you said leaning against the desk.

"Because isn't an answer," he said in a snotty voice as he rolled his eyes.

" But I want it to be one," You looked at him exactly in the eyes when he stood close to you.

Jungkook looked down at you and clench his jaw, pausing for a few seconds before saying " I know I said I will wait but if you're going to be looking at me like that......." he warned and step even closer to you.

" You lied about one thing " You whispered to him as you crawled on top of the desk and sat down wrapping your legs around him.

"About what?" he said leaning down closer to you. he grabbed your hips and brought you closer. His lips hovered over your lips.

" You said you'll know when I am ready." You whispered to him as you kept your eyes on his lips.

🔞 ( Rated Contents ahead ) 🔞

( Skip to the purple heart if you don't want to read them )

"Fuck it," he said as he pressed his lips to yours. you smiled as you shared a passionate kiss. you let your hand trace his abs under his shirt and he moaned into your mouth after a minute or two of kissing you felt his hands make their way under you picking you up by your butt, never leaving your lips he placed you back on the bed and straddled you. "You're mine" he growled in your ear, making you shiver a little. "All mine" you could feel his hot breath on your ear, you suck in a breath when his lips caught your earlobe he bites on it a little before letting go, connecting his lips again on your neck, searching for your sweet spot. Once he found it, he started nipping and sucking at it, his right hand lifting your up slowly, his left hand pinning you against the bed by your waist. You tried to fight it but you can't, You wanted him, and your soaking panties were proved.

" I am giving you a chance to say stop." he murmurs against your skin. You let out a little chuckle.

" It's too late for that," You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He looks up at you, eyes filled with need and lust.

With a quick move, he took off your shirt, leaning to kiss your sweet spot, leaving love bites on your neck and shoulder while he grinds his crotch against yours. You clenched your fist together, trying to suppress a moan. He realized what you were doing and quickly undo your bra, letting it fall off " This beauty can't go to waste" he whispered than started kissing down your chest. He took your right nipple in his mouth, his right hand playing with your left breast while his left hand tracing your inner thigh. He then took your left nipple in his mouth, sucking it harder, A rush of energy flow through you, You never felt this way before, but it felt so wrong... Yet so right...

his fingers brush against your panties which were already wet.

When did he take off my pants?

"So wet, all for me?" he murmurs, biting your nipple before kissing you roughly.

" Obviously." You whispered feeling like burning, the heat that was inside of you was unbelievable but you didn't want it to stop.

" Great to know," he smirked and his lips connected with yours again as you started having a heated make-out session, You ran her fingers through Jungkook's hair.

It seemed to go on for hours until he stopped and then he bit your neck softly, earning a moan from you, He smirked, he liked hearing that noise, so he bit harder, and you moaned louder.

He slowly kisses down your neck, you start to arch your back and moan. Jungkook kept reminding himself to go slow, it's her first time.

And it's all about her.

He kisses up your stomach and chest again, for the second time he slides his hand down to your pink panties. He begins to rub your clit slowly as you grab the sheets while moaning softly, The man knew if he wanted to make your first time a beautiful experience and a painless he needs to give you all the foreplay you needed, the attention you deserve and the pleasure he wanted you to feel so when he felt it was time he slowly slid one finger in and start off slowly. Very slow,

You bite your lip to control your moans, as you grip the pillows while arching your back "OH FUCK !!"

He was extremely slow and made sure you enjoy everything, the man took off his shirt and shorts. He stared at your body admiring every part of it and bite his lip, " Baby, you're perfect." He told you smiling when he noticed how red your face was, you were embarrassed and he knew why " I will make you feel so good, Princess."

Jungkook, slowly again, started the next move, he spreads your leg kissing down your stomach once more. He slides your tongue across your clit making you jump a little. Kissing your inner thighs teasing the hell out of you, you arch your back "Babe, please don't tease me. . ." You finally could talk,

The man grins and starts to suck on your clit and of course, you started to moan and scream. It was a new feeling, a weird yet so beautiful one.

he pulled away and kissed up your stomach letting you catch your breath.

" Baby I guess you're ready," he whispered in your ear, You looked at him and nodded your head slowly, You watched as he opened the drawer next to you to grab a condom you supposed so you stopped him.

" No need for it, My period is in two days." you smiled at him looking confused at you " It means I can't get pregnant even if you didn't use that."

(PS: It's not always the case, SOME women CAN get pregnant. )

" Oh... " He smiled and he kissed you again when you closed your eyes, " I love you," he whispered as he slides inside of you slowly. You gripped his arm.

Jungkook immediately stop and ask "Are you okay?" He asked gently giving your cheeks sweet kisses on the way.

" J-Jungkook." You moaned

" I am going slow, okay? "You nodded wanting me to keep doing whatever he wants at this point. He was only halfway in as you start to breathe deeply. He just wanted to make sure he doesn't hurt you, He knew it's going to hurt but he just wants to make sure you're okay.

Jungkook began to make slow and steady strokes and kissed you to help the pain pass.

After a few minutes, he could feel you beginning to relax but he wanted the confirmation from you.

" M-Move.....Jungkook Mo-Move p-please" You shut your eyes, gripping his arms as he does what you told him, You start to dig your nails into his back scratching it mixing pain with pleasure. He looked down at your body as you arch your back.

She's so damn perfect.

" J-Jungkook baby..." you whispered as you felt the overwhelming pain through your whole body, the pain soon turn into pleasure as you moan his name.

"I love it when you say my name" he growled into your ear. . He slammed in and out with such pace, You were trembling. He rested his head in the crook of your neck, "Scream my name. I want to hear you saying my name, Y/N" he said as he kisses the bare skin, nipping on it a bit. You screamed his name as he slams into you fast and hard this time, hitting your g-spot every time.

" J-JUNGKOOK.." You panted "I'm close" He didn't respond, He just kissed you roughly, grabbing your hips, his fingers digging into them. You screamed as you hit your orgasm, your whole body trembling, taking you over. His thrust got sloppier as he soon came inside of me his fluids filling you up.

He fell onto your side as you both tried to catch your breaths. The only thing that was heard was your heavy breathing. You lay there as he entwines his hands in yours then gave it a kiss he holds you close to him.

You had your eyes closed while smiling. after taking a breath you opened them and looked over to him " If that's what all the other girls got, I am damned if I ever let you leave me now!"

He burst out laughing and kiss your shoulder " I wasn't planning to leave. Ain't nobody taking me away from you, baby."

" I love you." You whispered

" I love you, too, Princess." He kissed your hand then both fall asleep.

-----------------

( End Of the Rated Contents )

💜💜💜💜💜💜

---------------

You slowly rub your eyes after feeling a slight heat against them. You didn't know what it was, you just knew it was waking you up. When you finally open your eyes halfway you could see the thick curtains left a small line uncovered where each side met in the center, and through that small space, the sunlight peeked in and was stealing your sleep.

You woke up first completely naked under the cover feeling a little sore, you turned to find the guy who gave you multiple orgasms last night sleeping beside you. And you could feel the rush of heat racing in your veins when you saw him.

I can't believe we actually did it.

You sat up and looked over at Jungkook. He had a goofy grin spread across his face and his hair still messy. You leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek before getting up. You slipped on your underwear and his shirt that was right next to you on the floor.

after washing your teeth and face, you walked to the kitchen to prepare something you two can eat when he wakes up, you started making the pancakes when you heard footsteps behind you. Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around your waist hugging on to you tightly. He rested his chin on your shoulder, kissing your neck down to your shoulder.

"Is that my shirt?" he mumbled against your neck. His breath tickled across your neck sending shivers down your back.

"Yeah why?" you asked him, flipping the pancake perfectly.

"It's hot on you," he whispered making you laugh.

"Jungkook let go of me," You said moving his hands away. He groaned and sat down at the table. A few minutes later you finished the chocolate pancakes and put some on a plate for him and some for you. you sat down next to him handing him his plate.

"I'm expecting this every morning now" he said as he shoved some pancake in his mouth.

" What? me in your shirt or pancakes on your table? " You laughed at him as you watched him shove more pancakes in his mouth. He barely chews before he swallows and then shoves more in.

"Both baby, both, " he said looking at you with his perfect brown eyes as you smiled at him. " When I used to live alone, I ate cereal every day."

"Seriously?" you asked him and he just smiled at you.

"I'm not the best cook," he said with a little blush on his cheeks.

"Aw you're so cute," You said giving him a peck on his heated up cheek.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy, hot and very hot actually," he said flexing his arms.

"Yeah keep thinking that," You said rolling your eyes. But he was right he was attractive, extremely attractive.

"Hey, a few hours ago you were moaning my name," he said and it was your turn to blush now, You punched him in the arm playfully. " Baby?..." he called your name and looked down, you sensed a bit of guilt in his tone, " Was I too rough last night?"

You blushed immediately but then smiled holding his hand again, " Maybe a little.." you whispered and he looked at you, his eyes looking at you in concern. " But I loved every single second of it."

He sighed in relief and kissed your cheek " I did too."

"So, What do you want to do today?" he asked as he grabbed the dishes and started washing them. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around him resting your head against his strong back since you weren't tall enough to rest it against his shoulder.

"Nothing" you mumbled into his back.

"What do you mean nothing?" he asked and chuckled.

"Just nothing," You said and he turned around in your arms smiling at you gently.

" I brought the laptop, wanna watch a movie then?" He suggested and you excitedly nodded.

You both laid on the bed and Jungkook placed the laptop in a good position then began choosing a movie.

" I thought you'll say let's run by the beach but you're such a lazy bum" he said placing his arm around you and pulling you closer to him. You smiled and laid against him. He was so warm.

"Yeah I guess but you love it," You said snuggling closer into his side.

"Yeah I love your bum," he said kissing your temple and made you chuckle. He pulled you closer to him as he slipped his hand under your shirt, rubbing shapes into your side.

"Perv" You whispered and he laughed as he turned on a comedy movie you pointed at. He grabbed your hand and kissed it. During the movie, he would play with your finger or rub shapes into your hand.

-------------------------------

"We met at our wedding" has officially ended

But remember

"There's no real ending, it's just the place where you stop the story."

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction.

I 💜 U

" An epilogue may be published soon "

PS: I might start a new story but I won't published it until I am done with half of it .....☺️

Follow me on Instagram for questions and more : @ysmn_9617

Goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.2K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
750K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
100K 4.8K 33
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
2.2K 97 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...