𝙡𝙸𝙽𝙽 β€’ πš†π™Ύπ™»π™΅π™·π™°πšπ™³ β€’...

By whitevalentinobag

. More

πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 1
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 2
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 3
πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞
πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ
πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ.... πš‘πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.1
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.2
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.3
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.1
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.2
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.3
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ {πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ (πšœπš–πšžπš)}
πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš‹πš˜πš  πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’
πš›πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’
πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš’πš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπš— !
πš›πš˜πšŠπšπšπš›πš’πš™!
πšπš›πšŽπšœπš‘ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš!
πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜 πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš™πš›πš˜πš–!
πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚊𝚌𝚝! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšƒπ™»π™², πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽ!
πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πš’πš!
πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πš˜πš˜πš–! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš›πšŠπš’πš• !
πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πš˜πšπšŽ !
updates:
πšŒπš•πš˜πšžπš 𝟿 ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
Please (smut)

πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)

6.1K 69 21
By whitevalentinobag

"Oh fuck"

I felt him tense up above me, and finally he collapsed. I mentally groaned. He didn't finish the job. He rolled over on to one side, took the condom off and threw it into the bin beside me.

"I gotta go"  I said.

"You sure ?"

"Yeah, My over night shift starts in an hour"

"Did you have fun at least ?"

"Sure Dan"

I grabbed my bra and underwear from off the floor putting them on quickly and grabbed my clothes as well.

"I'm gonna use your bathroom."

"Yeah go ahead."

I entered the bathroom and peed, and then put my clothes on. I ran my fingers under the running water and swiped my finger under my eyes, getting rid of the smudged mascara. I fixed my hair up a bit, then I took a swig of mouth wash. I exited and saw Dan laying on the bed, still naked. Good looking guy, not too good in bed.

"I'll see you later yeah?

I put my shoes on quickly and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

"No you wont."

I quickly walked out of his apartment, and walked to my own. I opened the door and saw my roommate Finn, standing there in boxers and no shirt, making a sandwich.

"Didn't expect you back so soon. No round 2?"

"There wasn't even a round one."

"That bad?"

"Yeah. I'll be in my room."

I kicked my shoes off and went into my room. As I walked in all I could think about was how attractive Finn was. The way his boxers showed off his v-line, and how softly toned he was. I loved the way his hair fell over his face. And all I could imagine was how good his long slender fingers would feel around my throat, or rubbing down my body. I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom, taking a shower washing all of dan off of me. I wasn't working the night shift. I just couldn't stand faking my orgasm every single time.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I entered my room and unwrapped the towel around me drying my body off. Suddenly the door opened and Finn was standing right there and I quickly wrapped it around myself again.

"Hey Y/N you left your phone in the— Oh shit, I'm so sorry"

He closed his eyes and put his head down extending his arm to give me my phone.

"You left your phone in the bathroom, I'm so sorry I'll go."

I grabbed the phone from his hand and closed the door softly. A small Im sorry heard from the other side of the door. I was embarrassed. How much did he see? Did he like what he saw? It was my fault for leaving the door unlocked, and his for not knocking, but I felt, fine.

I got dressed in an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts and sat in the living room scrolling through my phone. A couple minutes later Finn sat on the other side of the couch scrolling through Netflix on the TV. I wasn't embarrassed so much anymore. I didn't really care. I've walked into his room while he was naked several times before. Yet again I never saw much as he always quickly covered himself.

"I'm so sorry again."

"You're fine finn, it's payback for the times I've walked in on you naked."

"I know but it's my fault. I should've knocked."

"No it's okay, i should've locked the door."

"I didn't know you got out of the shower I just thought you went to pee-"

"Finn, it's okay, all is forgiven. Plus I covered myself you didn't see too much."

"Y-yeah"

I turned my phone off and payed attention to the tv, Finn turning it off as soon as I did that.

"Do you have a date tonight?"

"No not today, I'm taking a break. These men are shit in bed."

"How was Dan?"

"He was okay. Good looking guy, okay in bed."

"I'm sure I can do a better job than they can."

"Youre bluffing."

I knew he was not bluffing. Everytime he brought a girl over, i could hear her scream, and moan and say how close she was through the walls. It turned me on. But it's been months since he's brought a girl home, and months since he's gone out on a date.

"I'm not bluffing, you know I'm better than anyone you've slept with."

"I call bullshit."

"It's not b.s."

"Show me then, show me you're better than them."

And as soon as I said that he prounced on top of me, grabbing my waist pulling me closer and hungrily kissed me. My hands went to his hair, pulling it harder the farther he went down my neck. I leaned back and he crawled on top of me, kissing my lips, biting in my ear, and on my bottom lip. Moans started coming out of my mouth. This was the fastest I've ever been turned on. The way his hands worked down my body, gripping my hips, all while his lips brought pleasure to my neck. My hands reached down to pull his shirt over his head, and he let me do so by putting his arms out. His arms went down to my shirt and pulled it off. My breasts pouring out. He kissed down my neck and down my chest, stuffing one of my breasts into his mouth, a loud and desperate Moan released. He did the same to the other, massaging it, making me feel so good. My legs wrapped around his waist, tightly. I was craving him so bad. I grinded against his area. The only thing stopping us from skin to skin contact was my shorts and his boxers.

His arms wrapped around my back and he lifted me, standing and walking into his room. My back collided with the door, and he pressed me against it, kissing my breasts again. My hands playing with his hair, pulling on it subconsciously from the pleasure. He kissed my lips once more before placing me on the bed. I unwrapped my legs from his waist to remove my shorts, as he removed his boxers. He was so big. So long and So thick. So this is why they screamed ? I get it now. He stroked his length and crawled on top of me again, his finger making circles on my clit. I was already close. I was so wet for him. I needed him. I needed him to fuck me.

"You're so much better already, please just fuck me"

I was out of breath. His hands ran down my legs, separating them. My core exposed to him. He groaned as he circled his finger over it again. He reached into his drawer and grabbed a new box of condoms. He rolled it onto his length. The anticipation building up. He lined himself up with me as he crawled down and kissed my lips again.

"You Sure?"

"Yes please just fuck me"

He thrusted inside of me. My arms wrapped around his neck as I struggled to breathe from all the pleasure. His thrusts were nice and slow in the beginning. But they were still so euphoric, so good. The way he filled me up entirely like no one else could. The way his length hit the back everytime, and brought me closer to my max. Deep moans exited my mouth. He started thrusting faster, a steady rhythm between each thrust.

"Oh yes yes yes yes, please oh god."

I basically cried out for him to rail into me, the way no one else could. His thrusts became faster and harder and my moans became louder until they turned into screams. My arms went around his back and my nails dig into his back, leaving scratches. I held on to him as he fucked me so good.

"Oh my god, youre so good, yes right there please finn. Ah"

The pleasure was unbearable. It made me want to scream the loudest I've ever screamed. My moans became breathier, and louder by the second. I never orgasm this quickly, but oh god it felt so good, I was so close.Finn thrusted harder and harder. I screamed and I screamed. He pulled out of me and kissed me passionately, and he rolled us over so I was on top. I sat down on his cock, a shaky breath leaving my mouth.

"Oh my god Finn."

I started moving up and down and up and down. My head thrown back and I went faster and faster. I brought my head down again and my hands went to his chest. I collapsed on top of him, his arms wrapping around my waist tightly as he repositioned himself, lifting me up slightly so he could thrust into me. My muscles became so tense and I moaned to passionately in his ear. My legs started trembling, my juices started flowing out of me. My orgasm hit and it hit harder than ever before.

"More Finn please more."

He thrusted up quicker and something I had never heard before, not even through the walls. Finn started moaning. So loud, and it brought goosebumps to my entire body.

"So fucking tight Y/N"

His moans were so hot. They weren't like dans or anyone else's, Finns moans didn't make me cringe, they turned me on even more. I got up from his grip and pushed his chest down. I started going up and down. His hands gripped my hips guiding me. His head was thrown back, his mouth open. His throat erupting groans.

"I'm gonna cum Y/N"

The walls in this apartment were thin. I heard everything but I've never heard Finn say that, or even moan the way he moaned under me. I started going faster and faster, my second orgasm quickly approached. My legs started shaking again and his legs started tensing up.

"I'm cumming!! Oh God Finn"

I inhaled sharply as he took over with his own thrusts again as he thrusted once more, hard and fast, before releasing himself. I collapsed on top of him, kissing his lips as he cupped my face, and kissed it all over.

"I've been wanting to do that all day Y/N."

"You moaned"

"So did you"

"I made you moan with this bomb pussy huh."

"Shut up you nerd."

He kissed me one more time before thrusting one more time and rolling me over. He disposed of the condom and layers down next to me again, my head now resting on his chest,

"You are better than them."

"I told you. You're better than them too."

He kissed me again.

————————————————————————
Did I leave for a very long time? Yes. Are we gonna talk about it ? No. Sorry guys. Super long smutty chapter just for you to compensate for my 110th absence.

-Ang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.3K 26
"i want to be more than friends, beloved." in which a new cast leads to new relationships and trust issues.
182K 4.2K 28
12.1K 108 35
you soft and only you lost and lonely you're just like heaven