Classroom Big Sister: My Hero...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™ "I, Ivory Seeks, promise to not only protect my family. But to protect you....and all of Japan." "And... More

Meet Ivory Seeks the Witch Hero!!!
Chapter 1๐ŸŒ™ The Last of Witches & Warlocks
Meet the Siblings of Ivory Seeks!!!
Chapter 2๐ŸŒ™ A Witch's First Crazy Day
Chapter 3๐ŸŒ™ Bunny Rabbit & Snap Dragon
Chapter 4๐ŸŒ™ A Lively Bunch
Meet Leo the Childish Trickster!!!
Chapter 5๐ŸŒ™ A Hunter at USJ pt. 1
Chapter 5๐ŸŒ™ A Hunter at USJ pt. 2
Meet Victor Woods the Hazardous Hunter!!!
Chapter 6๐ŸŒ™ Herbs & Care
Chapter 7๐ŸŒ™ A Strong Witch Sister
Chapter 8๐ŸŒ™ Mushrooms & Beasts
Chapter 9๐ŸŒ™ Crowded
Chapter 10๐ŸŒ™ Fairy Companion
Chapter 11๐ŸŒ™ Goblin Vomit
Chapter 12๐ŸŒ™ Creatures in a Game
Chapter 13๐ŸŒ™ A Watchful Witch
Chapter 14๐ŸŒ™ Green Boy on the Other Side
Meet Matilda the Doctor of Beasts!!!
Chapter 15๐ŸŒ™ A Secret for Our Sake
๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ’€Halloween Special๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿญ
Chapter 16๐ŸŒ™ Little Boy with Horns
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„Happy Holidays Specialโ˜•๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ
Meet Quinzel the Emerald Mad Hatter!!!
โ“โ“โ“Questionโ“โ“โ“
Chapter 18๐ŸŒ™ Magic in Hosu City
25k Special! Drawings of Crystal๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 19๐ŸŒ™ Young...yet Ancient
Meet Jack Murphy the Albino Snake!!!
โค๏ธโค๏ธValentine's Day Special๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 20๐ŸŒ™ Witch's Hat
Chapter 21๐ŸŒ™ Butterfly Terranium
Chapter 22๐ŸŒ™ Night Owls
Chapter 23๐ŸŒ™ The Siblings go Out
To Read or Not to Read

Chapter 17๐ŸŒ™ Girly Green

1.6K 46 6
By SugaryGrimmReaper

Since it HAS been a little while since I've updated (*cough* there were other stories I was focusing on and school*) I am kinda rusty on what has happened in the second season...during their work studies. So it's kind of butchered (bare with me please!🙏)

I'm only gonna put this chapter out because I couldn't wait TOO LONG and then I'll go MIA to work on future chapters and my other books and focus on life so.....😅

THE IMAGE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! ALL CREDIT GOES TOWARDS THE ARTIST!!!!

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

It was currently nighttime. And at the moment Midoriya was in an alley, staring up at the two buildings that stood tall on his left and right side. Okay Izuku, just focus. Don't think so hard into it. Just...focus. Midoriya takes a deep breath and looks up on one side of the building before focusing his quirk in his legs. He then makes a big leap, which startled the boy and he begins to panic. And in his state of panic....

He hits the brick wall face-first.

Midoriya falls into the pile of black trash bags, a good cushion at the moment if you ask me. He shakes his head and knits his brows in concentration as blood trickled down his nose. "Okay! Few more tries." Midoriya stands and dusts himself off, green bolts of lightening sparked around his body before he leapt into the air once more, he makes it to one wall, and then to the other. But he wasn't able to make it to the top and falls back into the trash bags.

The boy sighs and goes limp, he could hear the sound of high heels walking on the concrete and get louder once the person came into the alley. Midoriya hears them laugh, it was a sweet laugh, from a woman. "My my my, I see you're trying to give yourself a concussion~!" He looks up at the woman, only she didn't look old at all, she looked around his age.

(If you know the artist please let me know)

Midoriya quickly gets up, there was something about the girl that set off alarms in his brain. Her lime green eyes seem to cast down a deranged look. Her over exaggerated accessories stood out in a crowd. You could probably spot the girl from at least a mile away. Even though it was night and there wasn't any rain, she held a white with blacked striped umbrella over herself, giving her an almost elegant victorian look. "U-um. I was just...", Midoriya stuttered.

The girl tilted her head from side to side as if to try to understand what he was saying. She then looks him up and down before a smirk crossed her pale face. "Ah! You're a hero I see", she chirps. Midoriya chuckles as he whips his noseand scratches his head, "y-yeah. Well-actually I'm a hero in training. I'm currently doing my work study with Gran Torino like a few of my other classmates are doing."

The curly haired girl hums and nods her head, "ah, I see. Well, hero, why don't you walk me to my destination? It wouldn't be very valiant of you to let a poor vulnerable lady like myself walk on her own through these terrible streets at night. Now would it~?" The greenette sheepishly smiles, "I guess not." The girl hands him a handkerchief, he blushes softly and takes the silk rag. "T-thank you."

The other teen smiles, "you're welcome sweets."

A little later on, Midoriya walks with the girl down the sidewalk, enjoying the conversations they conjured up. Whether they were random or if they were about things going on in Japan.

The girl stops in front of a closed cafe, she turns to Midoriya and smiles. "Well", she says, "thank you very much for walking me. I should be fine the rest of the way." Midoriya looked at the building and then back at her, "a-are you sure?"

The young girl giggles, "very. Now run along. Hopefully I bump into you."

"W-wait! What's um...what's your name", he asks.

"Oh my goodness! Where are my manners? My name is Quinzel Green, and you are~?"

"D-Deku."

Quinzel tilts her head, "got a last name Deku?" Midoriya shakes his head, "that's my hero name. I can't tell my real name." The atomic blonde haired girl pouts, "mmm you're no fun, Deku." She waves him off and continues down the sidewalk, fairly any people around them. Now that he really noticed, this area was pretty secluded and seemed awfully dangerous. As Midoriya was about to call out to Quinzel.

She was gone.

✨<🌙>✨

Those next few days, Midoriya trained with Gran Torino. No matter how hard he seemed to have been working, the man still pushed him harder to his limits. But what do you except when you're training to become apart of the next generation of heroes?

As of right now, the two were on the train heading for Hosu City to help with patrol. But as Midoriya was talking with Gran Torino, an explosion in the distance could be heard. Everyone was startled by the sudden sound, but the little man informed all of them to stay calm and to not panic. But they began to panic more when a side of the train had a hole blown through it. Passengers immediately changed to the opposite side, not able to see the whole city clearly without having to peek through a small glass.

"Deku!"

Midoriya chokes on his shockEd squeak as Gran Torino was facing him. "You stay here with the passengers and make sure everything is okay. I'm going to head out and see what is going on!" The man powers his quirk and jumps out of the hole and straight towards the massacre going on in a small part of the city. It was too quick for Midoriya to even respond to the man. He runs towards the large gap and stares out, he could see a couple of buildings smoking. He didn't want to leave the passengers behind, but he certainly knew that he didn't want Gran Torino fighting on his own.

He turns to the people, "u-um everything's going to be okay! Just stay on the left side of the train and keep safe....uh." Midoriya then jumps out and activates his quirk. Green bolts of lightning flashed around his body as he used it to jump on top of buildings fast to get to them.

Iida ran after the culprit. He knew who it was, and he was going to get his vengeance for his Tensei. As he rounds the corner, there the villain stood. His tattered red cloak seem to flow from the wind. His face was shaded, red eyes sharp and glinted like a angler fish's light. His black hair looked so oily and shaggy. From the way the two stood, it seemed cinematic.

"What do you want from me kid", Stain grumbles. His smile was crooked, it wasn't sane at all. Iida stood his ground and never showed the man any fear. This was for his brother. He had to do this just for Tensei. "I'm here for Ingenium! You're the one who tried to take his life", Iida shouts.

"And? What of it?"

"I'm taking revenge for my brother! I'm here to fight against you and take you down for all of your wrong doings upon others!"

Stain stays quiet for a moment, thinking that the kid was delusional. But then he realizes Iida was not playing. His thin smile grows in width, he sighs tiredly and lets out a hoarse laugh. "Wow. He really sent a kid to do his dirty work? If he wasn't so focused on fame and money and really did something heroic, then maybe he wouldn't be in his place right now!"

Iida grits his teeth. He could practically feel his blood boiling hot. Without thought, he charges for Stain. The villain takes one of his many swords and swiftly sliced through the boy's side. Iida's eyes widen at the sudden shock of pain that went through him. He laid flat on his face, and before he could stand, he felt this force weighing him down. "W-What the-?!" Stain struck his hand with the sword used to cut his side. Iida grits his teeth to hide his pained scream. Stain glares down at him, "huh. Pathetic...hey, mind your business woman. This doesn't concern you."

Iida tried to move his head up, but being paralyzed from the quirk made that job difficult. "Mind my business you say?" Iida's blue eyes widen. Miss Ivory?! What is she doing here? "When it concerns one of my students...it is my business."

"M-miss-!"

"Not another word, you'll strain yourself too much."

When Ivory was more focused in the night, Stain's smile creeped up his face again. He lets out a chuckle and pulls his katana from the teen's hand. "Well, well, well. If it isn't little miss Witching Hour, gotta say for someone who saves lives and shit, you have a very, villainous name."

"Villainous, quite frankly yes, I can agree the name is a bit unsettling. It does consist of the devil in a way. But...I don't just deal with good magic...dark magic comes in handy when needed and used correctly."

Stain licks over his lips, eyeing Ivory's figure up and down. Pervert, she thought. "Well then, I'm sure your blood tastes very interesting."

The witch hero shrugs, "eh. It's pretty average, metallic, salty. No different from regular people." Stain glares at her hard, he then charges for her. Ivory just stands there, waiting for the right moment to strike. But a flash of green zooms by, they land a hard punch to Stain's jaw. When Ivory gets a better look at them, she blows her breath, a strand of white hair blowing out of her face and laying behind her back. "Hey~! That was my strike", she whines.

The greenette turns to his teacher, a flushed red coating his face from embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry! I was-!"

"And why aren't you with Gran Torino at the moment huh?! Ugh! You children just love to jump into th-Deku look out!"

She lunges at Midoriya, her arm swiftly pulled around his waist so that she could toss him to the side. Ivory felt a quick cut from her thigh up to her breast. Ivory subdued the pink that was beginning to paint her face. She immediately takes the bottom of her dress and pulls at a string. The dress slowly unraveled and made quick movements with sewing the cut.

Stain lifts the steel to his lips and was ready to lick over her blood. Ivory flings her hand up, a ball of green flames shot towards him. It knocked the blood covered katana out of his hand and skids away from the raven haired man. "Mi-Witching Hour are you okay", Midoriya corrects himself so the villain wouldn't know her true identity. The albino smiles dryly at him, "I'm fine. Just a little sting is all."

"Miss Ivory watch out!"

Ivory could feel heat radiating behind her. She moved to the right, flames cutting through where she stood, scorching the concrete. Ivory was shocked to see Todoroki was there.

Hm, how troublesome.

Almost forgot to mention....THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 16k!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Like dude, just a week ago it was 11k and then the numbers began to shoot up and before I knew it I'm about to have 17k readers. Ah, it's just so beautiful. And the votes are over 600?!

I love you all and thank you so much for the support~~~☺️

So! I've decided to do something that I think I'll have fun doing.....

For characters that I have only described and did not find an image of on the Internet, I'll be drawing them whenever I hit a certain amount of reads.

I'll be drawing...:
25k- Crystal
30k- Bruce
45k- Anika
80k- Lucious & Deity
100k- Echo (haha, y'all gotta wait😈)
???-Future Characters (don't know yet)

But seriously guys, thank you for all the support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 900 13
(Y/N) was a happy and positive little girl with a strong quirk called 'Water manipulation' and was praised by many.Despite her parents neglecting her...
3K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...
193K 6.3K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
38.6K 1K 27
EDITING! (changing the layout) - ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ, is the name of her ' quirk '. she received this gift by.. luck ? going to ua to confirm her future. so...