Chapter 19🌙 Young...yet Ancient

So I skipped everything that happened with the fight and what Stain said and yada yada yada because it's boring y'all know what happened and I don't feel like continuously butchering a chapter. So they're now at the hospital

I'm sure there are some grammar/ spelling errors...so things might not sound right but I'll fix em later cuz I'm feeling lazy😬

✨🌙✨

Ivory stared her three students down. She didn't like seeing the bandages on them, knowing that it showed how badly injured they were. But they did something that not many freshmen students would do. They risked their lives to save their friend against a gruesome villain, let alone murderer. Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki day on the same bed (because she made them for the time being) and looked down at their hands.

"I hope you three know I'm not too happy with you", she says to break the cold silence of the room. Iida looks up, "don't be mad at them. Be mad at-." Ivory raises her hand up, silencing the tall bluenette. "Let me finish. Yes, I am upset with the three of you, especially you Iida. I told you not to get involved with the Hero Killer even if you crossed paths with him. But....I'm proud of you all."

They look up at the hero witch in shock, proud? Why? "You all were determined to take Stain down to protect Iida, even if that meant a few injuries. But you do know that we could get in trouble, Aizawa and me?"

"Y-you guys can", Midoriya asks. Ivory nods her head, "indeed we can. You all do not have your provisional license. Which gives you the right to be able to fight alongside pro heroes and use your quirks in that matter." Midoriya lowers his head, his guilty conscious eating at his stomach. By that time, Aizawa entered the room. Everyone looked up at the door and turned to the raven haired sleepy head. "I see you already discussed the possibility of the two of us being in trouble", he asks. Ivory nods her head, "I don't think the punishment will be that harsh, just a little warning", Ivory says sweetly.

"Well let's hope so." There's a knock on the door and a detective enters the room.

(Y'all, for the life of me I don't remember what the hell the dog-human-thing's name is, sooo if you know it, please let me know because I'll probably fix it. Okay onwards!)

What type of dog breed if he, is all Ivory could think about instead of listening to the importance of what he was saying. He could be a border collie, ooorrr a beagle, nah. Or maybe...I don't know much about dogs, but he's something. "Eraserhead, Witching Hour, you two are both aware of the consequences you may receive", the detective asks. A bark is right behind the sentence and it wakes Ivory up from her daze. "Yes, we are very much aware", Aizawa says, "we will take full responsibility for their actions."

Ivory nods her head, "that's right."

The dog turns his attention into her and looks her up and down, stopping his wavy eyes on somewhere of her body. She raises a brow in confusion until she slowly follows his eyes. Like usual, her breasts are out, but due to the battle, the opening was cut down the middle, showing off more than necessary. Ivory flares at the dog-man and cover's up her chest, "damn dog", she mutters. The detective coughs, looking everywhere else except Ivory since he was caught staring.

"Well", he chokes out gruffly, "as of right now, their has not been a decision made. We have the Hero Killer in custody, but he is unresponsive due to the injury caused by last night's incident."