The Blooldline

By Mixie_Winchester

There are hundreds of blood lines, this story follows the Vampire blood line of the Arrendale family. Oliver... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eleven

25 8 0
By Mixie_Winchester

 Katie laid upside down off of Matt's bed and let her feet rest on the edge of it. Matt sat on his bed, leaning against his wall and threw a mini-football in the air.

Spending all day with each other made their friendship grow closer, though it made it that much harder to deny their feelings towards each other. Even if they were out in the open for each other to know, they couldn't act on them, even if they wanted to.

"What's the lowest grade you've ever got?" Matt asked as the football came back into his hands, and was launched backup inches from the ceiling.

"Thirty-two," Katie answered.

"What!" Matt laughed. "How did you possibly get a Thirty-two? You're like the smartest girl I know."

"It was AP American history, and it's when I was a sophomore." Katie laughed.

"Isn't that a college class?" Matt asked.

"Ya." Katie shrugged.

"You're insane."

"What was yours?" Kaite asked as she twiddled with her feet in the air.

"A zero." Matt burst out laughing. "I was caught cheating on a Spanish exam."

"Oh my god!" Katie burst out. "And I thought mine was bad!"

"Ah, shut up!" Matt laughed. "So what's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

"Oh God, there are so many." Katie hummed to herself and then sighed. "Promise not to judge me?"

"I promise." Matt nodded.

"Well," Katie began. "I was home alone one weekend and had a guy I hardly knew sleepover, we just ended up talking all night and kissed like once, then we fell asleep in my bed together. But the next day he told the whole school we fucked."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Matt told her.

"Don't be. It was my freshman year, I was dumb and nieve to trust boys like that."

"Just saying, I am home alone right now and I have a girl over and we are talking, you better not go telling the whole school we fucked." Matt laughed, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Oh ya, because that's something I would do." Katie laughed sarcastically.

"Are you saying you wouldn't spread rumors about me, or you wouldn't fuck me?" Matt asked defensively.

"Oh, I definitely wouldn't fuck you, ever!" Katie laughed mockingly.

"Hey!" Matt rolled his eyes and threw his football at her. Katie dramatically let her feet fall and acted hurt by grabbing her chest and groaning. "You're an ass!"

Katie peeked her head up and then joined Matt on the bed. "What about you?"

"Oh no, I would not ever want to fuck someone as impulsive as you."

Katie just rolled her eyes and threw up her middle finger. "I mean, what's the stupidest thing you've ever done?"

"Oh." Matt blushed while rubbing the back of his neck. "Well disobeying my father always got me a beating so I'd sum it up to that." The shock on Katie's face made Matt smile. "I'm kidding, my dad never hit me." He lied. "But I did sneak out of my house once to meet a girl who my parents told me to stay away from. When I came home, I thought my dad was going to kill me. or maybe the time I screamed at my dad for, um, well-doing something to Ryan. He sure did teach me how to keep my mouth shut. Or when I disobeyed his orders when he was teaching me how to hunt. Or when I told him I didn't want to go into the family business. Or when, um." he looked at Katie's wide eyes and dropped jaws. "I did something awful at the last place I lived." He bit his lip at the memories as his mood turned from light to dark within a second. He might not know the exact stupidest thing he's done, but that was definitely up in his top ten. "Look, I'm not proud of my past, and I've done some stupid things, but that's in the past now, and I'm trying to be better."

Katie nodded and ignored all the questions she has. She knew asking would only make him upset, or he would tell her, and she didn't want to know the answers at the moment. "I think who you are now, is a pretty great guy."

"Thanks." Matt smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "But I hate who I am."

"Why?" Katie knew Matt wasn't perfect by any means, but seeing him so raw was new to her. All of his cockiness was gone, and she was just left with the boy behind the mask.

"I'm an awful son, brother, friend and I'd probably be an awful boyfriend if I ever let myself get close enough with anyone."

"Matt-"

"Don't Kaite." Matt interrupted her. "I am a complete disappointment to my parents, and rightly so. I caused my siblings to move around a million times because I'm so dumb and reckless, and I don't even have any friends because I shut everyone out. and I-"

Katie couldn't listen to Matt throw himself a pity party anymore. She quickly did the only thing she could think of to make him shut up. She grabbed the back of his neck and pressed her lips against his.

He pulled away quickly and looked at her with shock. "What? Why?" Matt stuttered.

"I don't like this side of you," Katie told him.

"What?"

"You, putting yourself down. I hate it." She leaned in for another kiss but Matt pulled away.

"Katie, you don't know me. You don't know how awful I am. I'm, not a good guy." Matt wanted nothing more than to kiss the wonderful, gorgeous girl in front of him, but he cared about her too much to let her fall for him when he was nothing more than a killer.

"Unless you're some mass murderer, I don't care what you've done in the past or who you think you are." Katie batted her big eyes and slowly took off her shirt.

"What happened to just being friends." Matt gulped as he tried to keep his eyes on Katie's face and not on her breasts.

"Tonight doesn't count," Katie whispered in his ear. "Let's finish what we didn't get to finish last night." Katie ran her hands up Matt's shirt and tugged to remove it.

"I know I should say no," Matt muttered as Katie kissed his neck. "I mean Ryan is home and we said we would just be friends and Katie," He pushed her away. "You wouldn't like the real me."

"Then show him, and I'll tell you for myself." She bit his ear and tugged on his hair.

"Oh fuck." Matt groaned. Katie moved her lips down to his neck and then to his collar bone. She pushed his shirt down but then gasped at the sight of a huge scar covering his peck. Katie saw his scars the previous night, but I was almost pitch black, and she didn't quite see the magnitude of what was there.

Matt shot up and pulled his shirt up to his neck. His eyes were filled with fear as the thought of Katie seeing all of the deep, vibrant scars that covered every inch of his torso. "Can you shut the lights off?" Matt asked sheepishly.

Katie nodded and quickly made her way to the lightswitch and back over to the bed. She could barely see anything, though the taste of Matt's lips on hers didn't disappear with the light. He allowed her to remove his shirt and she ran her hands over his bare chest, feeling the indents of a hundred scares that laid across his body. She wondered how they got there, and the comments about his dad lingered in her brain. Though she pushed all of her questions about Matt's past to the back of her mind. For tonight she was going to focus on the sweet and caring boy she's come to know.

Yes, Matt was annoying sometimes, but she saw the way he looks after his little brother and the way he looks at her when he thinks she isn't looking. He said he doesn't open up to people, but that's exactly what he did tonight. She knew nothing more will come of their relationship, but why not be close to him for just one night.

His hands moved from her ass as he removed her leggings and then slowing groped her legs and made his hands to her waist. His mouth slipped from her mouth and made its way down to her breasts.

Katie groaned and let his mouth move down to her hip bones and then lower, and lower. "Oh, Matt." She gasped.

"Can I?" He asked and looked up at Katie, who was closing her eyes and gripping the bed frame with her. Katie nodded quickly and grunted something that Matt took as a yes. He slowing lowered her red panties and used his tough to make her moan with pleasure. She reached one of her hands down and grabbed his silky brown hair. "Damn." And with the comment, Katie grabbed harder and yanked his hair just hard enough.

Matt kept working with his tongue and ignored every instinct that he had t stop. He was afraid he would get too excited and get too violent, though at the moment nothing would make him stop. "Ya ya, ya keep doing that." Katie's leg started shaking and she had to try not to moan too loud in case Ryan was still awake. "Fuck Matt, I'm gonna cum."

"Isn't that the point?" Matt asked smugly.

"Stop using your mouth for talking," Katie told him seductively.

"Whatever you wish." Matt sucked on her breasts and made his way back down.

"Oh, Matthew!" Katie gasped. "Oh wow!" It didn't take much more for Katie to break, making her even wetter as she let herself orgasm. She relaxed her body and tried to catch her breath. "Come here." She muttered and Matt slowing crept his way up until he was hovering over her. Katie placed her hand on his chest and then pushed him and rolled on top of him, pinning him down.

"Stay quiet." She told him with a smirk and then grabbed his belt and started to undo it.

"Ah, what are you doing?" Matt asked shocked and grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Didn't I just say be quiet?" Katie raised her eyebrows and removed Matt's hands.

"Yes, ma'am." Matt tried hard to keep a straight face but couldn't help but smirk. Katie pulled his belt from their loops and began to unzip his pants. Katie slid them off with his black boxers. It wasn't the first time Katie saw a dick, but she was surprised by the length considering Matt was rather skinny. Katie started by slowly caressing his cock with her tongue and then slowing put it in her mouth. She loved how she was making Matt mone as she slid his cock back and forth, in and out of her mouth. Luckily for her, she didn't have much of a gag reflex, so when the tip reached the back of her throat it didn't phase her much.

"Oh, faster baby, faster!" Matt groaned. "Oh God please!" Katie went as fast as she could, she could tell Matt was close. Matt felt his palms get sweaty, and the sound of Katie's heartbeat got louder in Matt's head. His instincts were to either grab her and fuck or, or eat her. His eyes turned red and he was suddenly able to see in his dark room. He looked down and saw perfectly as Katie sucked his cock whilst naked. Adrenaline filled his body at the sight and his urges got even stronger. He closed his eyes to hide his red eyes even though he wanted nothing more than to watch her in his night vision. He held his breath to try to calm himself down, but nothing was working. His fangs slid out and his veins began to pop. "Oh, baby I'm gonna cum!" Matt warned so she wouldn't have to swallow his cum if she didn't want to, but Katie did not stop and his cum squirted into her mouth and down her throat.

The relief was exactly what Matt needed to make his body calm down and set itself back to normal. His fangs went back in and his eyes slowly turned to their chocolate brown.

When he was done, Katie crawled up to his and laid him his arms. Matt didn't know if Katie wanted to do anything more, but he didn't trust himself to not hurt her. He was just so excited to finally have her in his bed, but the thought of freaking out in front of her and revealing his true self was enough to make him close his eyes and fall asleep with Katie in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 229 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...
12.4K 454 55
The Seven Families of the supernatural world. The elite. The oldest. The originals. All settled down in New Orleans with control around the world. Al...
355K 5.9K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...