Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 8: Cracked Open

223 6 2
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Moonlake lay in bed, the Eevee was missing London, he wasn't used to living without London, whom he he loved very much. When he got home from school, the first thing he did after finishing his homework was contact London.

Omar was there with him, he loved to keep him company from time to time, the Eevee opened his laptop and frantically dialed London on Skype, it took a while but London picked up, the Eevee was being licked by Benoit who was showing London the Eevee displaying an act of cute and cuddly as his nuzzled and kissed London.

"Hi Moonlake, how are you? I was just about to call you! What's up!?" London asked scratching Benoit's mane.

Moonlake blushed, he wished he was Benoit, "I-I'm okay... I just really miss you"

"I know" London replied, the Eevee giving Benoit a kiss on the forehead making him giggle and blush as he hugged him tighter, "How's your school work coming along?"

"Well... I'm doing my best... For you" Moonlake replied, blushing heavily, yet frowned like a puppy.

London noticed his mood and immediately knew what would cheer him up.

"So I'm gonna come back to London for Christmas! How do you feel about that?" London said.

Moonlake eyes lit up, he grabbed Omar who was sitting next to him and squeezed him, making him flail for breath, "Really!?" Moonlake shouted.

London noticed his wagging tail and began sweating nervously, he also felt bad for Omar, the Anglo-Puerto Rican Eevee was probably his new squeeze toy, "Yeah, I know how much you miss me so I thought why not return to England to see you"

"Ohhh I love you! I love you so much!" Moonlake squealed, squeezing Omar tighter.

London noticed he was probably gonna break Omar's ribs if he squeezed him any harder.

"Um do you really want to squeeze the life out of your boyfriend" London asked, pointing at Omar who was turning blue.

Moonlake realised and let go of him, "Oh my Arceus! I'm so sorry!"

Omar was released and the Eevee started catching up on his breathing, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! ¡Por favor perdoname! ¡Olvidé que no eres tan fuerte como Londres!  ¡Prometo que no lo haré! -"

Omar kissed his cheek, "You... Talk to much"

Moonlake hugged him, this time much more softer.

"So I gotta go, I have a video conference soon, see you soon!" London replied as Tokyo climbed on his head and began slapping his cheeks, "Bwywye"

"Ai! (Love)" Tokyo peeped in Japanese.

"B-Bye - my love tee-hee~" Moonlake replied, blushing heavily.

London rolled his eyes and hung up. Moonlake stretched moaning loudly, "Yokatta (Thank goodness)... I'm so glad he's okay!"

Omar then remembered the night he saw Moonlake at MI6. Awfully nervous and full of questions he couldn't comprehend why Moonlake was at Vauxhall, but one thing was for sure, he wasn't being truthful to him and Omar wanted to know what was going on.

"Moonlake, do you um know where the MI6 building is?" Omar asked, kicking his legs nervously.

When Moonlake heard MI6 his pupils dilated in fear. He wondered how he possibly knew where the MI6 building was.

"What are you talking about? Why would I know where the MI6 building is? Don't tell me you think I'm a spy!" Moonlake replied, the Eevee scratched his mane nervously.

"That night you went out with London... Where did you go?" Omar asked.

"Um we went to tell some friends of his about what was going on in America!" Moonlake replied, the Eevee trying to not reveal he was lying with his body as he balanced the chair and leaned back by the bed.

"Do any of your friends live nearby the building?" Omar asked, crossing his arms.

"Um yes?" Moonlake replied, "They live in Vauxhall... But not anywhere near MI6"

Moonlake thought for a moment why Omar was asking the questions, then Moonlake figured out that Omar followed him and London to MI6. The Eevee fell off his chair and onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" Omar asked, shuffling over to him.

Moonlake sat up and rubbed his head, then he looked up at Omar, "I gotta use the lavatory, I'll be back..."

Moonlake rushed over to the lavatory and closed the door. The Eevee started dialing Kovar and London, it took a moment but then their faces appeared on his phone.

"Sargent, do you need something?" Kovar asked, the Umbreon in his office, London at the 33rd Street Rawson Street station on the 7 train.

"I - " Moonlake took a deep breath, "O-Omar might have followed me to Vauxhall"

Kovar laughed nervously, London's eyes went wide, "How?" London asked, the Eevee obviously uncomfortable.

"He must have followed us... I thought I would have sensed him with my powers, but it seems I can't always depend on them. I take full responsibility for this" Moonlake replied, looking down at the floor.

Kovar pinched his nose in disbelief, "You know the drill Moonlake... If he gets too close, it's either you tell him and he becomes an agent like you... Or we zip him... Knowing you are in a relationship with him... I suggest the first option"

"Wh-What is a "zip"?" Moonlake asked nervously, he knew it wasn't something good.

London took a nervous sigh, "It is a drug that we use to erase other Pokémon's memories... Completely"

*Note: A Zip is an actual thing used by the CIA and MI6.

Moonlake shivered nervously, "I-I can't afford that... I love him too much"

"Then take my first option... I'm sending London home for Christmas, in the meantime, do not not let him get on to you, understood?"

"Yes sir" Moonlake replied, then he hung up and reached for the door, he noticed to slender shadows on showing from the light on in the hallway. The Eevee gulped as he heard nervous breathing, Moonlake couldn't believe Omar followed him again let alone listen to the conversation he had with London and Kovar.

"Fuck" Moonlake mouthed then he looked and saw the window, he opened it and slid out, climbing out quietly and slowly, he inched his was toward the steps and jumped down onto the landing infront of the front door to the house. The Eevee walked down the steps and began walking for the tube. Omar waited a while outside the bathroom door, he was shaken, scared, and full of questions. How long has he been part of MI6? Is London involved? Why didn't he tell him? What other secrets did he not know about him?

Eventually, Omar had enough and began ramming the door until it finally swung open... Moonlake was gone, the window open and blowing chilly air in the room, Omar squeezed his fist and grabbed his coat, running out the door to the underground station. Not far ahead Moonlake arrived at Goodge Street where the train was arriving.

Omar rushed down the escalator as the Pokémon on the right side stood staring at their phones or reading the newspaper, mostly about battles between the Surren and Playfeld militaries.

This station is Goodge Street... This is a Northern Line train for Edgware... The next station is Warren Street.

Omar just got down the steps when the train was about to close the doors, he made it just as the doors closed. Moonlake was in the next car, he spotted him, the Eevee started to get annoyed, he didn't understand why Omar was so persistent, why he chose to follow him.

Moonlake waited until the train arrived at Euston to disembark, once off the train he started to run. Omar pushed through the rows and saw Moonlake's tail and ran in that direction.

Moonlake ran for the Victoria Line, the platform was empty and there was a train loading passengers sitting at the platform, Moonlake got to the platform just before as doors closed...

"No!" He shouted.

The train began moving, Moonlake ruffled the fur on his head in stress, then he ran toward the other end of the station hoping to get up to the escalator leading to the Overground and national rail platforms at London Euston Station, he turned and started running up the escalator Omar saw his tail once again and followed him up the escalator. Moonlake ran passed a crowd and hid himself in it as the Pokémon tapped their Oyster Card's on the pads, once through Moonlake spotted a train about to depart for Watford Junction. The Eevee started walking faster as Omar pushed through the crowd behind him. Moonlake was about to step onboard when Omar grabbed him and shoved him onto a bench. Moonlake looked at the angry look in his eyes, yet he was blushing for he still loved Moonlake, pinning his arms to the bench.

"Let go" Moonlake said calmly.

"Not until you tell me what the bloody hell is going on!" Omar shouted.

"I ran because you scared me!" Moonlake shouted.

Omar slapped him firmly, Moonlake punched him in face, Omar stumbled and fell to the floor, still blushing and with a bleeding nose. Moonlake scrambled onto the train just as the train closed the doors, soon it departed and Omar was left angry and annoyed, the Eevee still squeezing his fist as he wiped his nose.

On the train, Moonlake started crying as he looked down at the ground he knew he would have to break up with Omar now... But he was too afraid to face him.

Omar who was back at Euston just wanted Moonlake to return to him. He didn't care about the punch in the face, he just wanted Moonlake to love him and explain why he was running from him, he started crying as he slumped down onto the bench.

"Solo quería saber qué estaba pasando ... Mi amor, ¿por qué no me lo cuentas? (I just wanted to know what was going on... My love, why won't you tell me?"). I just want to protect you" Omar cried.

Moonlake arrived at MI6 and was taken to Isabel's office. The Leafeon was typing when she saw Moonlake, she smiled at him, then when she saw his crying face her smile went away, she got up and escorted him inside closing the door

"What's wrong?" Isabel asked, seeing the depressed look on his face.

Moonlake sobbed and looked up at her, "Omar knows"

Isabel gasped, "How?"

"The night we had the general meeting, he must have followed me and London" Moonlake replied, still emotional.

"No offense but he's nosey" Isabel replied.

"I agree! He should have stayed home" Moonlake replied, then he looked down at the floor again.

"Can I please get out of London? I don't think I can look at him right now" Moonlake asked.

Isabel was shocked by what he said, "M-Moonlake! That is the cruelest thing I have ever heard you say!"

"Isabel! What's more important, a silly relationship or the safety of the country?!" Moonlake shouted.

Isabel saw his point, the Leafeon sighed, "Sure Britain's national security is more important, but Moonlake you can't just end your relationship with him! What if he's worried about you?!" Isabel shouted.

"He doesn't give a shit about me!" Moonlake shouted.

"How would you know!?" Isabel shouted angrily.

"I punched him!" Moonlake shrieked.

The room fell silent as Moonlake covered his eyes and started sobbing, "He slapped me so I punched him. I don't think he wants to even look at me!"

Kovar heard the commotion and came to the room, the Umbreon holding a cup of tea.

"I-I just need some time away" Moonlake said. He looked out the window at the bustling city below him, "I'm going to Tokyo"

"Why?" Kovar asked

"I don't want him exposed to stuff he should not see" Moonlake replied, looking up at Kovar.

The Umbreon crossed his arms, he didn't expect him to say that. Let alone leave England at all.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Isabel asked, tilting her head to one side.

Moonlake nodded, "So what?"

"If your gonna leave at least let her know" Kovar suggested.

"Where will you go anyway?" Isabel asked, curious as to how Moonlake would seek a home to live in.

"My mum and dad live in Japan, so I'll stay with them for a little" Moonlake replied.

Kovar sighed, he wasn't in the mood to argue so he agreed to let Moonlake stay in Japan, "Two weeks"

Isabel looked at Kovar disapprovingly, "Edward!"

"Isabel... It's better off we don't argue with him" Kovar replied, the Umbreon handed Moonlake an unused plane ticket  "I'm expecting you to be back next year, I hope you know that"

"Y-Yes sir" Moonlake replied.

"Good" Kovar said, he put his paw on his shoulder and then let him go.

Isabel shook her head, "Unbelievable" she muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692 59 14
So, what happens generally, A quiet umbreon and A friendly sylveon, but not in this story. Sylveon is the queit one and umbreon is the friendly one...
145 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
1.4K 70 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...
12.6K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...