๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ฒ / ๐‘๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ž

Por jellyreddie

๐‘ฏ๐’†'๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† Mรกs

๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
hey lol

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ

5.6K 100 417
Por jellyreddie

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐲
Cast

finn wolfhard as richie Tozier [19]

jack dylan grazer as eddie kaspbrak [19]

joshua bassett as oliver davis [22]

ry prior as connor bowers [21]

wyatt oleff as stan uris [19]

jaeden martell as bill denbrough [19]

sophia lillis as beverly marsh [18]

chosen jacobs as mike hanlon [20]

jermey ray taylor as ben hanscom [18]

!there is signs and mentions of abuse!
lower case intended
expect a bunch of mistakes
——

eddie kaspbrak hated when his husband was home late. it had always worried him. the worse situations flooded his thoughts.

but this wasn't the first time oliver left work late. it was the second time this week. eddie had asked what held him back, oliver said his boss needed him for a couple more hours. that's been the same excuse for 2 months now.

eddie tried to stay calm focusing on the book he was reading. he read, but it wasn't sticking to him. thinking and reading wasn't the best thing to do.

he heard keys ring from the other side of the living room door. eddie immediately turned his head towards the noise coming from the now opened door.

oliver gave a tired smile and walked towards eddie. the brown haired boy walked to the door with his hands in front of him.

"where were you?" he embraced his husband.

"just at the office, no need to worry" he let go of the smaller boy, walking to the bedroom, and leaving his phone on the kitchen counter when doing so. eddie frowned and followed right after to trying to help his tired lover.

"are you hungry? i made spaghetti for you." eddie spoke quietly.

"no thanks eds. i'm gonna go shower, just go to bed i'll be there in a little." his husband responded. he shut the door before eddie could have said anything else.

eddie headed back down to the living room to retrieve his book, now that his worry was all gone, he could reread and process it. the sound of ringing came from the kitchen. the boy jogged to the get the noisy phone.

eddie read the caller ID and scrunched his face. connor? who's connor? he thought to himself. he he swiped green and held the phone up to his ear.
"he'll-"

"hey babe, are you coming tomorrow?" the voice spoke before eddie could have finished.

"babe?" eddie questioned ignoring the tomorrow thing.

"this isn't oliver?" the voice responded.

"uh y-yeah, we'll no, this is his cousin. oliver is in the shower. do you want me to leave him a message?"

"yeah tell him to meet me in the parking lot after work. we'll just leave from there."

"to do what?"

"that shouldn't concern you, i don't have to tell my boyfriend's cousin anything."

eddie immediately hung up. slowly putting the phone back down on the counter, keeping his eyes shut from spilling tears. you're just over reacting. he isn't doing anything he's not supposed to. stop being such a crybaby.

——

does oliver want him?

he was wide awake trying to forget about that stupid phone call. he turned his head to the side to get a view of the boy he loves. soft snoring coming from him.

his eyes started to water. did those 2 years didn't meant anything to him? does he want someone better than eddie? eddie choked on the sob he's been holding back, putting his hand over his mouth to prevent any noise.

he's not cheating on you for the life of god. suck it up.

you don't even have a meaning, he could just find someone else who's a lot better than you. just you find out.

——

A/N: woah okay uH- I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO WRITE A FANFIC BC I'M ALWAYS BUSY BUT I WAS TEMPTED! Anyways, this is a new book I'm writing. I really hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave comments and vote! It will really make me happy. Also I'm not the best writer so please excuse errors-
- Nadia <33

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

19.1K 767 35
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐˜ฝ๐™–...
50.9K 3K 28
๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž.
119K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...