the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

5

11.3K 161 289
By alespolibio

a/n i changed Averys last name to Castano so that means Mariano is her older brother. he stayed back in florida but will be moving soon before school starts. sorry for the change lol.

The next morning, Avery texted Mattia as soon as she woke up.

avery: hey good morning :)
avery: i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? i wanna paint my room blue and need some help

Averys POV

It was early in the morning and he was probably still asleep. I was really nervous hitting send on those messages but it's whatever now. What's done is done.

I brushed my teeth and went to my parents room. They were still asleep so I was the only one up. I decided to call my older brother, Mariano, while i wait for everyone else to wake up.

I opened my new curtains to get the sunlight in my room. I could see into Kairi's room. He was knocked the fuck out. I laugh pulling out my phone to take a picture of him.

I got back on my bed and called my brother. I haven't talked to him since the move, so like 2 days now.

We spoke for an hour and caught up. I told him about the boys and he said he knew them. What a small world!

It was now 10am and I decided to bring the paint up to my room. Today my parents are going job hunting so I would be alone all day, unless Mattia comes over.

Right before setting the paint can down by the wall, I heard my phone vibrate. I ran so fast that I almost twisted my ankle trying to stop myself.

"What a fucking waste of speed." I said to myself. It wasn't even him. Ugh! Wake the hell up Mattia !

I heard a sound coming from my window so I went to see what it was. Kairi was on his small balcony that almost touched mine. I waved him over and he came in my room.

"good morning fuck face." He said to me.

"Good morning to you too." I smiled in return. "what are you doing up so early? You usually wake up later than this." i asked.

"Well Mattia texted me. I thought i should tell you since Im, like, the only one that knows about how you feel."

I nodded my head wanting to know more.

"He says he does want to hang with you today but doesn't want it to be awkward. He's such a pussy, oh my god. So i told him I would be here too if thats fine with you." He rambled.

"Of course it's fine with me! I just hope we finish and not get distracted."

My phone rang again. Hopefully this time is was Mattia.

It is!!

mattia: gm :) and yes i would love to come over
mattia: will the boys be there?

avery: yeah lol. my parents leave in an hour to go job hunting and will be out all day so we have the house to ourselves
avery: i wanna get this done already

mattia: bet i'll get ready rn
mattia: see you in an hour

"He's coming!" I said all happily and with the biggest smile ever.

"Kairi can we talk?" I asked sitting in my bed, he did the same. He nodded his head and I took a deep breath in.

"Okay so I know I've only known you guys for little time now but I just want to say that I really appreciate your friendship. And also I think I really do like Mattia. Like a lot. He's been heavy on my mind lately and not even my ex could make me feel this way. I get butterflies just thinking about him or talking about him." I could feel my voice shake and my face get hot.

"You're blushing." He said laughing at me.

"Stop! I'm really serious." I say trying to act all tough but break when Kairi makes me laugh.

"Let's go to Alejandros house and wake him up. He lives down the block." We put our shoes on and raced down the block.

"You're literally the flash." Kairi said panting.

"I did track at my old school." I said dancing because I won.

We knock on the door and his mom lets us in. He lead me up to Ale's room and and we stopped at the door.

"Okay so you jump on him and i'll tickle his sides." He said quietly opening the door. I nodded and got ready to jump.

"Wake up bitch!" We yelled jumping and tickling Ale.

"Yo" was all he could say because he was laughing so much. I got off and so did Kairi.

"Get the fuck up bitch." He said to Ale. He covered himself again and groaned.

"Let me sleep."

"No come paint my room." I whined.

"What color?" his tired voice said.

"Blue of course."

"Bett i'll be over in a min let me eat breakfast."

"No we're getting pancakes come get ready." I said taking the covers off. He was shirtless and only had his boxers on. Oh my. He looked so good.

"My eyes are up here" He said covering up again. I made a stank face and sat on his bed.

***after breakfast***

While walking back to my house, we made a couple tiktoks but stopped when we reached my house. Mattia was sitting outside of my door and I could feel my heart fall out of my ass when we made eye contact.

"Nope." I said turning around causing Kairi to turn around with me.

"Ale, just open the door and set up in my room." I said throwing him the house keys. He gave me a weird look then walked off greeting Mattia.

"Look it's gonna be fine. You guys both know how you feel towards each other so that parts done! Just don't act weird." He has his hands on my shoulders reassuring me.

"So? That's easy for you to say, you don't have a crush on Mattia!!" I flip out. He laughed at me and continued.

"Look, do you want to impress him?"

I nod.

"Speak spanish! It turns him on." He said smirking and nodding his head.

"I wanna impress him not make him horny!"

"Come on lets go. Don't be weird." He started pulling me towards the house but there's no going back now.

"Don't be weird." I said mocking him.

We walk up to my room and he shoves me in there. I look back giving him a mean eye.

"Hey Mattia." I hugged him? Kinda sorta. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"What's up? How has your morning been?" He responded trying to make small talk. We had a nice long conversation and laughed a lot.

Over the next hour, we spoke about literally anything and everything. I already feel like I know him.

"I'm gonna play music on your speaker Av is that okay?" Ale said. I nodded and got back to talking to Mattia.

"So, can you speak other languages?" He asked me, continuing our previously interrupted conversation. Mattia was telling me about a man back in Italy that spoke 6 different languages, all fluently.

"Nothing compared to that man, but I speak Spanish too." I said starting to get up from the bed walking over to the paint buckets. He follows me and crosses his arms. I heard Kairi chuckle in the corner knowing what was coming next.

"Talk to me in Spanish." Mattia said crossing his arms.

"Uh- what do you want me to say?" I said laughing and soon he joins in too.

"Anything. I'll probably understand."

"No he won't." Alejandro said laughing. I found myself biting my nails. I quickly pulled my hand away from my mouth and thought of something to say.

"Me alegro de haberte conocido." I said blushing. He stood there thinking.

"I'm happy I met you." I said to him quietly. He laughed and nudged me a little. From the smile that was on his face, I could tell he felt the same way. It looked so genuine.

After about an hour and a half, the room was done. I looked around and absolutely loved it. Kairi was making weird faces at something behind me so i turned around.

Mattia was there with a brush covered in paint and got it on my shirt.

"You bitch." I said doing it back to him. Ale and Kairi joined in. Good thing my floor was covered with plastic so nothing got damaged.

I slipped on a spot of paint and took Mattia down with me. He was on top of me and our faces were inches apart. My breathing hitched and I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. He was looking into my eyes and I could feel my face get hot.

"um...sorry?" I said still laying on the ground. He flipped over then helped me up.

"You guys should kiss." Kairi said instigating. We both looked at each other and started blushing like crazy.

"Shut up Kairi." He said picking up the cans and brushes trying to move on from what happened.

I would so love to kiss him.

"I got everything here. You guys can go now." I said trying to take the brushes from Mattia.

"No I don't want you to stay home alone. I'll stay with you." He said shooing Ale and Kairi. They say bye to me and leave the house.

"Bye guys I had fun today!" I said shouting downstairs.

So now it was just me and Mattia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 4.7K 74
You moved to New Jersey and you meet Mattia, do you guys become best friends? Something more? πŸ™ˆπŸ’—
80.2K 942 45
A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this would be easy, school, work, more work...
241K 1.7K 103
Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she falls in love with one of the boys....bu...
78.1K 1.1K 64
boys all around her 24/7, an ex that can't leave her mind, so what happens when the new boy in class turns out to be the boy she loves most? ~a...