SUGAR

Galing kay Ayeyou_Kma

18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her i... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Three (Filler)
Four
Q&A.
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Fifteen (Filler)
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty (Filler chapter)
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty Two (Filler)
Twenty-Three
Twenty Three (Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Epilogue

17.6K 695 335
Galing kay Ayeyou_Kma

2 years later...

Flashback..

"Everyone out the way! I need to make sure we can get him stitched up to stop the bleeding. He has a gunshot wound as well and it's very possible due to the adrenaline rush he'd had he didn't realize how much blood he'd actually been losing." Dr.Estrada told Sugar who was hysterical. Her mother's heart was breaking seeing her daughter this way but she was glad that she was there so Sugar wouldn't have to be alone in a time like this.

Sugar just knew this was it. She was finally going to lose it all. Dr.Estrada — whom was Anthony's personal doctor had came immediately being he only lived a block away. Ant had help him purchase his home so that he'd always be close. Ant feared someone would eventually come for him or even Sugar. So if something were to happen he wanted to be sure help was close so that he could at least save one of them.

"Let me help him Sugar, please. I owe this to him just as much as you. Go outside and just breathe baby. I know this is hard on you and Ant would want you to be strong. Gone pull yourself together." Her mother told her while applying pressure to Anthony's wounds while Dr.Estrada quickly pulled out all of his supplies.

"I wont let him die on you." Dr.Estrada assured.

Sugar so badly wanted to argue with her mother on how she needed to be there for him how he'd been there for her but decided against it. Sugar knew she couldn't handle this. She was becoming weak at the thought of losing him and was in dire need of some fresh air. Plus, she still handle a body to handle.. And if anything since she couldn't stop from being emotional the least she could do is handle business for him and sadly she was now use to this life of murder. Ant knew she could handle it. She was different now.

Going to the car she prayed it was Amir. She'd hoped he was finally gone. Well, she just kind of just knew it would be Amir. Anthony didn't seem to want to tell her who hurt him and after admitting he killed Bruce already who else could it have been? He was the last one standing...or so she thought. Opening the driver door Sugar stopped dead in her tracks.

A bitch? A bitch did this? Is this who had her man fighting for his life? Who was this woman and why the hell was she with Ant? It made Sugar wonder was Ant really her man or was he playing both sides with this corpse? How did Ant know her and why did he feel comfortable enough to have a another woman in his car with him? Anthony was never one to do business with bitches he didn't trust. So many unanswered questions ran through Sugars head making her blood boil because she didn't know and couldn't get the answers she wanted.

She acouldn't cause a scene while Dr.Estrada was there. Especially in times like this but her mind immediately went to the worse case scenario. She paced the ground back and forth trying to call herself down. It was one  thing that her man life was on the line but to think that a mistress could've been the cause put things on a whole other level. Although, she did pray that he could save Ant. Just so she could kill him herself if what she thought what was going on was true.

She didn't want to think he could've done this to her, not after he'd put his life on the line for her time and time again. It would've be pointless that he would do that for her just to have someone on the side. What if this was who he occupied his time while she was busy with Amir? Remembering she had his phone she flipped it open and took a picture of the face of the body and sent the message.

Sugar put on gloves and began to roll out the tarp they kept in their garage. Luckily it was the middle of the night and the very few neighbors they did have were a nice distance away. She dragged the body onto it as it flopped to the ground. Her phone began to go off as she pulled of the bloody latex gloves taking a deep breath she answered. "Oh my god! It's Bianca its fucking Bianca! Did you fucking do this to her?! Where's Ant!? When he finds this shit out he will kill you dead! Why would you kill his family?" Anthony's mother sobbed.

Sugars mouth dropped open wide at the word of family. She had assumed the worst and was completely wrong. His family? She had decided to send the picture to his mother since her and Ant seemed to be very close. If anyone knew anything about a woman in Anthony's life she knew she would. New questions began to surface. Unable to speak Belinda threatened to call the police.

"It-it was Anthony." Sugar croaked out. "She hurt him." She began to sob causing his mother to cry harder.

"My baby boy? Don't tell me that! Where is he??! I need to see him now!"

"4765 Clement Dr. Come alone and don't call back." Snapping the phone in half Sugar used the crook of her arm to wipe her snotty nose and placed back on her gloves to dispose of the body. Dr.Estrada had to do something. She needed Anthony. As well as answers as to what the fuck happened to within the last few hours tonight.

•••

Present Time

Sugar and Ant Jr. played outside their home in the yard as she chased him around while he stumbled over every other step he took making Sugar giggle. He was now a year old and still working on his running. "I'm gonna get you dadas." She ran behind him as he laughed and she scooped him up into her arms tickling him.

Ant stood off to the side watching them interact. Sugar could feel his presence as she turned around to him and smiled. They were blessed. Just two years ago Anthony was fighting for his life and Dr.Estrada wasn't quite sure if he would make it.

Bianca had lunged the knife almost three inches deep inside his stomach and the bullet that Amir had hit him hit was so close to his heart that if it was only a inch over it would've immediately cost him his life. Anthony was better off leaving the blade inside him when he pulled it out it caused him to bleed profusely. Anthony was fighting for a week straight until he finally opened his eyes. He was awakened to his mother and Sugar. Sugar immediately cried tears of joy just before smacking him across the head when he woke up being that he had her assuming he was having an affair. His mother didn't even stop Sugar because she was just as hurt that he had killed her only niece.

It took a long while before Sugar could wrap her head around the events that happened. Anthony was able to tell the whole story to her and how he eneded up with Bianca to help him. Sugar even went so far as to making Anthony take a lie detector test because who was to say that his mother just wasn't covering for him. But after they both sat her down and explained what had happened to her when she was younger and living with him it had all made sense. Her mother even had family photos as proof. A small piece of her couldn't help but to feel sympathy for the girl since she knew how it felt to be sexually abused.

They were both just was glad to say this time it was really all over now. Anthony had been stacking since he first started hustling. He had managed to open his own barbershop and moved both their parents and OJ to Florida. He wanted them all to stay close as possible since they had already worked so hard to build back their relationships. He'd help them find work and homes to keep that were nearby. Sugar had started up her own clothing line with the help of Ant and found a job as an MUA.

"I love y'all so much." Ant snuck up behind Sugar while she tickled little Ant and planted a kiss on her neck sending chills down her spine.

"We love you too papi." Sugar turned around to Ant giving him a long deep kiss.

"I'll be right back. I got to go to the store."

"Okay babe. We'll be here, your mom and mine should be here soon anyway for dinner."

"Cool. I'll be right back." And with that went off and Sugar took Ant Jr. inside and called her mother.

"He just left. Are y'all almost here with the cake?!" Sugar asked excitedly.

"Yes, and it's beautiful! I can't wait to see what y'all are having! We're pulling up now."

Sugar had found out she was expecting again recently and luckily for her she had managed to keep it hidden from Ant until today. She had planned a small gathering with their baby to not only announce her pregnancy to Ant but also to reveal the gender to everyone. Hearing a knock at the door she placed baby Ant in his playpen figuring it was her mom and mom in law.

"Where's the pregnant lady at with my grand baby?" Sugar mother asked making Anthony's mom Belinda laugh. Sugar's mother had now fully recovered and had taken back custody of OJ. Patrice was more than happy to sign her rights over being she had taken Chad for everything he had by blackmailing him and was now ready to move and go on with her life.

"Cut it out." Sugar rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey baby bro." Sugar smiled kissing her brother on his forehead. He was getting as tall as her now. Belinda sat pink and blue colored balloons on the dinner table where Sugar had dishes set out for them to eat. "Anthony will be right back y'all we have to make sure everything is in place." Sugar said nervously.

"He loves you so much. Don't worry sweetie, I know he's going to lose it. He loves you and those babies." Belinda told her rubbing Sugar's belly.

It wasn't long before Anthony twisted the door knob and everyone one scrambled to get in their places. "Supriseee!!!" They all yelled in unison. Anthony stopped dropping his own bag he carried in as tears welled up in his ways making them form in Sugar's as well.

"Nawhhh dawg. Y'all punking me?" He asked making everyone laugh as Sugar walked up to him and they wiped each others tears.

"I wish. But you won't just stay the hell off of me." She laughed as they shared a kiss. "Ready to find out what we're having?"

"Cmon, I want some cake!" OJ called out making them laugh. Anthony went to grab his bag he dropped and his Jr. out his playpen as they went to cut the cake.

"Three..two...one!" The room counted down. Sugar sliced the cake and inside revealed a brightly colored pink cake.

Sugar squealed with excitement as she almost literally tackled both Ant and Ant Jr. down in excitement. Everyone was hoping for a girl now that they already had Ant Jr. and Anthony was more then excited but scared at the thought who else he would have to takeout over his new babygirl. Sugar shared hugs with their mothers only to have her own little surprise once she turned around.

Ant had opened the baggie he had brought in and was now down on one knee. Everyone else began to gather around him taking off the shirts they wore only to reveal undershirts reading "will you marry me" with Ant Jr. wearing a little "me" onesie. Sugar dropped to knees down with Ant as she covered her mouth trying to hold back the tears.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried repeatedly. Everyone clapped in excitement as Ant picked up Sugar kissing her all over her face.

"Yayyy!" Baby Ant clapped as went to grab ahold of his daddy's leg.

"Alright now, she don't need to end up with twins." Sugar mom spoke up jokingly.

"I ain't making no promises ma. You know how Mexicans is." Ant told her making Sugar hit him playfully.

Sugar was in a dream right now. She had been through it all. There were many moments when she felt she wouldn't survive. Days she wanted to give up. Days she hated the life she lived. Now here she was back with her mother and brother. Her man that she was crazy inlove with. And now her own home, business, and family.

A knock came out the door making Sugar look at Ant confusingly. "You invited someone?" Sugar asked him.

"Nawh, I got it though. Enjoy the family." He kissed her on top of the head as she went off to mingle.

Ant opened the door to be flashed with a badge in his face. "Detective Jones, are you Anthony Watts?"

"Who asking?"

"We're leading a investigation that so happened to happen in your home town that has now led to me to here. Mind coming down to talk?"

"Actually I do mind. I'm busy." Ant said sternly. Figuring Ant was taking to long Sugar went to see what was going on. Seeing the officer the smile was quickly wiped off her face.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Remains were found near Mr.Watts home and as an innocent man we'd just like to ask him a few questions." The detective said sarcastically. At the word of "remains" Sugar began to feel her last meal begin make it's way to her mouth as her stomach turned.

She had learned to not grow too comfortable in this new life though. Now that it was all over she did learn one thing... Shit was never sweet as it seemed to be..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

424K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
10K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
17.9K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...