SAVE ME | BTS Fanfic {COMPLET...

By Inara_the_shine

For Sara everything was just fine and uncommon,Being an Indian BTS ARMY,an OT7 stan,a girl living through her... More

Still a Fangirl
Sudden change
Struck together
No more me
Promise
Accepting the offer
First sight
Meeting them
What just happened?
Indescribable
Everything goes fast
Bad omen
Silence
Hurt,yet happy
Fallen in love
Destiny
Warmth
I need your love
I'll accept this pain of love,FOR YOU
Soulmate
Gaze
Cute
Beautiful thing in my life
Kiss
Heart Race
Not an Update!!
Explanation
inspiration
Confession.
Two faced
They are back
Awaken
Housewarming dinner
All I need is you
I can't
sleepless night
Feared to love
Announcement
Pain of ignorance
Hurt
Save Me
Happy Jin day
Wound of love
Let's Sleep together
I'm sorry
Caressing
Jealousy
Acknowledgement
Changes
I'm here
Announcement
Good bye.......(The finale).
End Author's note
Thank you,❤(ӦvӦ。)

You

1K 61 4
By Inara_the_shine

Sara's pov

I was out of my mind till I bumbed into a tall guy with black hair and ash colour eyes..

I looked up at him..

"Miss..are you alright?",  he asked..

My eyes went blurry..

"Are you crying miss?", That guy asked still holding me from meeting with the ground..

Then only I realized I was crying for this whole time..

I pulled away from that guy..my head was paining as if it was hit with a hammer..

Pulling away further,"n-nothing...thank you..", I said while sniffing..

I stumbled to stand properly when he was not holding me anymore..

When I was about to fall again..he held me by my arm..

"We better go to there..", he gestured the bench in the park that he just came out of..

I nodded as I know,I myself can't help me anymore..

I don't know how much time went past..it was already gonna be evening..this man stayed next to me..I was not In right mind..so I didn't cared about that who is he? Why he is still here..

I heard him clear his throat..

I looked at him..

"Uhmm.its awkward thou.. actually I felt bad to leave you be like this all alone..and you didn't utter a word..so I couldn't contact any of your friends or family..I guess you are okay??..are you??", He asked while tilting his head to see my face..

I nodded..

"That's good to hear...may be something bad happened  for you, I guess...sorry I don't mean to sound rude..but I felt like that..but don't worry everything will be fine..", telling he smiled at me..

It made me smile lil too..

"Oh.. sorry I didn't introduced myself.. do I ??.. I'm Chris Taylor..and you?", He said without the smile from before fading away..

"I'm Sara deepak...", I said..

"Beautiful..", he said..

I looked at him with a confused expression in my face.."I-I mean you name", he laughed sheepishly..

I nodded.

Guy's pov

"I never thought you would be looking this beautiful...", I mumbled..and it's not audible for her in that loud atmosphere..

But yeah I internally slapped myself..

Sara's pov

After that stranger.. No Chris treated me a coffee..he literally dragged me to have coffee with him..after that he left just like that bidding me bye..

I was kinda relieved that I didn't run into a road traffic accident with this state of mind back then..

This guy was so nice for being a stranger..but his eyes made me remember him much more..

That ash colour eyes..how peculiar and he said he was born with it..

He talked a lot..if I was normal I would have gave him cold shoulders..but he was so nice to me and made me feel comfortable..

"I made a good friend after lots of years..but....there is no time for this...now what I should do is Protect BTS..", I thought..

I walked towards the hotel BTS and my team are staying while tightly gripping the coat that the stranger Chris gave me as I lost mine during my crazy running..

Taehyung's pov

I saw Sara running towards the stage..I could see her running like a crazy..and I saw her taking a deep breath..if I wasn't surrounded by Fans..I would have ran to her..she looked so disturbed..and restless..

I searched are for all afternoon..it started to become evening soon..

I was so worried when I saw her some kind of emotions which I can't name, passed through her face..

So we all packed up to head to hotel..
I asked Vrishti..she told that Sara went back to hotel a long back..

"What actually happened to her today??..I hope she is alright", I thought..

But all along.. seeing her first is important for me now..

I thought she would be in the hotel room but she is not..

I was too worried as it gonna be sunset soon..

"Where are you Sara?...".

Sara's pov

I reached the floor where all our crew and BTS stays..

As I have to cross Tae's room to reach mine..

I stopped before his for a while and stared at the closed doors..

I sighed..

I got into my room and found Vrishti is not yet back..

I plopped on the bed aimlessly..

I woke up from my small tired nap when I heard my phone ringtone goes off,It indicated me that I got a call..

"Hello...", I said tiredly without even looking at the caller ID..

"Oh..my dear..did I disturbed your sweet sleep?", My eyes shot opened..

"W-who are you???", I asked defensively..

"Lucifer", that's all he said..

My eyes went much more wide in surprise..I looked at the caller ID and it showed "Private number".

"What??..do you think I believe you are Lucifer? I hate this types of prank", I asked while gritting my teeth..

"Oh dear please... don't be this defensive.. okay...I know that you are in New Zealand...and I saw you run and bumb into someone...oh yes..lovers quarrel with your..uhmm..yeah Taehyung right?...now you believe me?", when he completed his sentence..

"Don't you dare to touch him..", I bursted out..

"Ohw ohwww..cool down...haha..then it's confirm that my lil demon is in love with someone...then I should play with him..it will be so fun", he said while letting a devilish laugh..

"How do you know??", I asked in panic..and till now I was been all cautious..I thought no would know that Tae is associated with me except my friends and BTS..

"I have my ways Sweet heart..and yes.. I was been watching you this whole time.. didn't I told you before?", he said and feel his mocking grin virtually that plastered in his face

"What do you want?? What can I do instead of you hurting Tae and other members of BTS?", I had no choices left..but to surrender to him..I hate it..but actually I could do?

"You", I frozen at his demand.

"You have to come to me...by tomorrow...or else you know what I'm capable of", he said.

"Sigh*.. I'll come but please after BTS concert..", I pleaded.

"Ohw I don't wanna be a bad guy by parting two love birds without a proper goodbye..ok right after their concert!", he said..

I hanged up the call without an answer.

I have only short time left..

What I can do when I left most possibly my worst weakness in my rival's hand..

It's my mistake to have one, in the first place..

I can never guarantee my life all the time..now tomorrow I doubt that I'll survive..

I can't possibly tell Vrishti now..I don't wanna involve her in this mess too..I have too much of responsibilities..

I dialed a number to which I never bring myself to call him..

"Hello baby?", Edward's voice questioned me as calm it use to be..

There I broked down in tears..I never thought I would actually cry to this man..but at some point he always guided me like a father..

"What's wrong Sara..what happened?...", I could sense a great panicked building in his tensed voice..

"Nothing Ed..I just felt so stressed lately...", I know he won buy it...but I have to make him feel like it.. because I can't even tell my situation to anyone..

Vrishti's pov

I don't know what made Sara to know that someone gonna attack BTS..

She didn't explained who is it..but all she said is "Protect them.. inspite of whatever happens protect them..and stay along with them"..

That's what all she said and handed me responsibilities..and left..

I was highly suspicious.. something is happening..she is hidding something from me..

I called Bill..

"Oh Hi Bill.. could you do me a favor?", I asked him..

"It's been more than a month you called last time but all you ask is a favor??.. whatever...what's now?", He asked laughing..

Chuckling,"I want Sara's phone details for past 2 weeks", I said.

"What?? Do you want me to die in her hands?", He whined..

"No one is gonna die.. It's a emergency..", I said calmly..

Letting a heavy sigh..,"okay I'll send it to you via email in 30 minutes", telling he hanged up..

I cursed myself for not looking into the Sara's odd behavior from rejecting Taehyung to till this chaos...

She was not been her usual self for a past more than a month..

And now I saw her panicking while looking at her phone..

Something is coming..I sense something is more worst is coming..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 429 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
73.7K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
2K 129 9
hello it's my new story I will finish this story first and after finishing this story I will finish my other stories ok here is a girl whose name is...
846 3 16
A JK-bias story: Jungkook x Female Reader **COMPLETED** You live in Austin, TX. BTS are your close friends and they have to stay one weekend to perfo...