The Rogue: The Mandalorian

By _emoghost

Book 1: "Do you know how much the head of a force wielder would get you?" "You're really annoying you realize... More

Info
The Hunt
The Child
He finds out
Raiders
Tatooine
Infiltration
Force of Nature
Back to hell
DISNEYLAND SPECIAL
Merry Christmas
One last fight...
Black Markets
Medieval AU
I'll see you soon
50k
Book 2

Authors Note

5.5K 103 35
By _emoghost

Ok so I kinda wanna cry guys. This story is doing so much better then I ever imagined it would when I started writing it. We've already reached 2k reads and when I saw that this morning I screamed.
Anyways I wanted to say thank you for the support thus far and can't wait to write more, and also see what happens with our favorite Mandalorian and baby Prásinos aka Baby yoda. My bff and I have named him Prásinos for the time being. I might start referring to him as that, whatcha guys think?

Name the child Prásinos?

Yes

No

Anyways thank you all so much for all the reads!! Y'all are completely amazing for reading this ehhhhhhhh story!
Hope y'all have a good week, ITS ALMOST HOLIDAY BREAK!!!

-emo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8K 32
Reina Beckett is blind, but that doesn't necessarily means she can't see what or who is around her. She is a bounty hunter who agrees to take on a jo...
4.8K 172 10
"Why shouldn't I stay here?" he keeps telling himself, though he knows the answer. Because of her. She's the reason he doesn't want to go, and she's...
188K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...
182K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...