𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍...

By oyencats

《爱恋》 WARNING : this fanfic contains swearing! If you're an army, then this story is for YOU! But if you're... More

chapter 1 ( tear )
chapter 2 ( the unknown number)
chapter 3 ( JK )
chapter 4 (Jungkook's story)
chapter 5 (calories matter)
chapter 6 ( something seems funny )
chapter 7 (Eat Jin??)
chapter 8 ( fake love )
chapter 9 (Exams!)
chapter 10 (awkward moment)
chapter 11 (a dream)
chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)
chapter 13 (it's the day!)
chapter 14 (love)
chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)
chapter 16 (why we aren't friends anymore)
chapter 17 ( good night, bbg.)
chapter 18 (happy moments)
chapter 19 (flying back)
chapter 20 ( sing with me )
chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)
chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)
chapter 24 (once we have one another, followers don't matter. )
chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)
LAST CHAPTER. Chapter 26 ( the most beautiful moment in life)

chapter 21 (coincidence)

369 16 3
By oyencats

We sang and sang, all the way till night, not realising it was already 8pm. Seokjin's door creaked open, revealing a beautiful woman around her 40s. She was wearing an orange coloured dress, and she had some light makeup on.

" Hey sweetie, " the woman stopped and gasped when she saw me. "Oh my... Who's this beautiful girl? " She asked. " Sorry mom. I've forgot to tell you about this but... She's y/n.. My girlfriend. "

" Oh my God! " she placed one hand over her mouth.

Ooh so this is Seokjin's mom? Wow, she's beautiful, just like her son.
I stood up and bowed, greeting her politely.

" Hello auntie, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you. " I said. She opened her mouth, looking really surprised by my words.

" A-auntie?"

" She doesn't like it when people calls her auntie. She'll feel old. " Seokjin said to me, holding in his laughter.

" H-Hey...who says that? " her mom shot back at Seokjin. She turned her attention to me again, and smiled so brightly I could see her shiny teeth. Damn if I had her smile, I would never ever stop smiling.

" Hello y/n... Oh my goodness you're so beautiful! " she said and walked to me, hugging me tightly. I eyed Seokjin awkwardly, and he was laughing in silence. " Why haven't you talk about her to me huhhhh? " she asked Seokjin, pinching his face.

" OW-OWWWW MOM! " he rubbed his cheek. " That hurt.... " he said, frowning.

" Sorry about that y/n." Seokjin's mom giggled, and swiped her long hair to the back. " you can address me as Auntie Kim! I don't mind... " she said and glared at Seokjin.

" So... Tell me more about yourself. " she said and sat down on Seokjin's bed. Sounds like she really wants to know more about me.

" Erm so I'm actually in the same class as Seokjin... "

"OOH. HOW IS HE AT SCHOOL? Did he treat you weeellll??? " Auntie Kim dragged her last word and put her arm around Seokjin, pulling him towards her roughly. I eyed Seokjin, who was suffering in silence. I had no idea whether to laugh or feel bad for him. " Erm... Yeah. He's a really hardworking boy... "

This is awkward. This feels like a parent and teacher's meeting instead of a self introduction.

" Oh really? " his mom asked. " I heard from his teachers that he used to be really mean to his classmates. Is that true? " she asked and Seokjin's eyes widened. He looked over to me, waving his hands.

"NO" was the message he wanted to deliver.

"Please!!! No!!" He mouthed to me and shook his head.

" Erm-"

"M-mom you're scaring her by asking her all these q-questions. Please ask her something that's related to h-her. " Seokjin mumbled.

" What is it? Why are you stuttering? HMM? " his mom started pulling his ear, making him cry in pain. I panicked, not knowing what to do to save him. (cHiLd abUsE)

" Seokjin is actually a really nice student! Even though he may not used to be..."

Auntie Kim's eyes widened, and applied more pressure on Seokjin's ear.

" A-AHHHH" he screamed in pain. My eyes widened as I immediately waved my palms.

"NO-NO! For the first few months of school I mean! But now he's really nice.. He taught me a lot. " I said, and I meant the last sentence from the bottom of my heart. She smiled, and loosen her grip on Seokjin's ear.

" Well then that's good to hear. It's so nice to meet you. You're such a sweet girl... Omg my Jinnieeee has grown up... " her mom started sobbing, wrapping her arms around Seokjin.

" Mom, oh god please no-"

" MY SON HAS GROWN UP... SUCH A CAPABLE MAN... "

" Help me. "

I laughed at Seokjin's reaction. This is hilarious.

" You need to take good care of her you hear me? As a man, you must protect her no matter what. " His mom said, and Seokjin nodded.

" I get it, mom. I will. "

I smiled at his reply. He better be a man of his words.

......

" Omg wait. HUBBY!!!! COME AND MEET OUR SON'S GIRLFRIEND!!! "

" WHAT? GIRLFRIEND? " a man's voice shouted out. I could hear heavy footsteps running towards us.

The door swung open, and there stood a middle aged man, whose looks have a bit of similarity to Seokjin's.

" Hello. " he waved to me and I waved back, giving him the best smile I could.

"What girlfriend? " another younger dude walked in, and turned his attention to me.

" Hi I'm Seokjin's brother, Kim Seok Jung. "

" Hi... " I waved to them awkwardly.

" Wait where's Jennie? " Seokjin's brother asked.

" Who cares about that bitch ?" Auntie Kim said. Seokjin burst into laughter upon hearing his mom's words.

" Oh yah! I got to tell you guys something REALLY important. " Seokjin said, sitting up straight.
" So on the first day of the jeju island trip, " Seokjin paused to look at me for approval to talk about the razor situation. I nodded, and he told everything to his family.

All of them were shocked to hear the story. Auntie Kim looked at Seokjin and I could see her eyes filled with tears.

" Thank God the both of you are fine... " she said and hugged the both of us.
" Oh my god my brave son... I shouldn't have pinched your ear... " She continued, sobbing in tears.

" Mom please don't cry... See? I'm fine. It's just that I got cut but y/n helped me to put on a bandage! Look! " Seokjin said and showed his family his white bandage that I've put on for him.

" W-what?! How did I not notice that... " her mom said and wrapped her arms around his injured hand.

" It's recovering, mom. Don't worry. "
Seokjin gave his mom a gentle smile.

Auntie Kim looked at me, hugging me once again. " Thank you so much for meeting my son. You're such a sweet girl. " She said, even though I just met her for like 10 minutes. 

" Hey don't cry in front of our son's girlfriend. She's going to be scared of you if you continue crying. " Seokjin's father said, but his mom continued crying.

"Aish you're so dramatic. Anyway Seokjin, you did a good job. Luckily you acted quick enough. Keep up that bravery, son, just like your dad. Strong and brave. " Seokjin's father said proudly, smiling and pointing to himself. 

" Good thing she got expelled. " his brother added. " and y/n looks way prettier than Jennie I swear. " he said and I smiled at him.

" Thank you, Jennie is beautiful, too ... It's just a pity she didn't think twice before she act, and now she just ruined her own life. I wonder how is she going to continue her studies. " I said and looked down.

"Y/n. You don't have to care about that bitch! What she did was horrible, but I'm sure her family is rich enough to give her what she wants. " Auntie Kim said and rolled her eyes.

" Mom can y/n stay over tonight? Her mom is in the US right now, and I want to accompany her. " Seokjin said. " Of course! There are no rules in this household. Both of you are free to do whatever you two like~~" she said and wiggled her eyebrows at us. (Mean Girls dialogue)

" Mom! Just sleeping, nothing else! " Seokjin said and her mom shrugged.

" I ain't saying anything. "

I laughed at her response. What a cool mom..

"Wait, Y/n. I have a friend of mine in the US too... Which company does your mom work at? " she asked.

" um... It's called Mediaworks if I'm not wrong... "

" Oh my God. " Auntie Kim said, looking shocked. " Is your mom's name Hwang Minji? "

" Y-yea.... " I said and she started jumping around. " OMG SHE'S... IM HER FRIEND! OMG I GOT TO TELL HER THIS. "

"Wait, what? " Seokjin said and straightened his posture. My mom and Seokjin's mom...

Are friends?

Auntie Kim showed a picture of my mom. " Is that her? " She asked. I nodded, feeling extremely surprised as well. Seokjin's mom knows my mom. Wow. What a coincidence.

" THIS IS FATE. " Her mom said to Seokjin and I. " BOTH OF YOU ARE DESTINED. " Seokjin smiled at me, eyeing a weird look at his mom.

" ALRIGHT! AWESOME! Both of you can do whatever you want. Let's go! We shall give them their own alone time together. " she said and pushed Uncle Kim and Kim Seok Jung out of the room. " If the both of you need anything,"

"like condoms.... " she whispered, winking at Seokjin. I gasped, turning to face the wide-eyed Seokjin.

What the fuck Auntie Kim... I'm telling mom.

" MOM!!!! " he screamed, startling her.

" Oh my goodness! Chill I was just kidding!!! If both of you need anything feel free to ask me. And y/n, just treat here like your own home okay? Don't be shy. " she said and winked at me. " Okay got go! Bye kids! " Her mom waved and blew a kiss to us before closing the bedroom door.

" Sorry about them erm.. My mom can be really... embarrassing... " Seokjin said, rubbing the back of his neck with red face.

I laughed and shook my head.

" It's okay. She's cool. " I giggled.

" HEY! SEOKJIN! Y/N! COME JOIN US FOR DINNER! " Uncle Kim's voice echoed the house.

" Let's go. " Seokjin said and hold my hand.

" Are you sure? "

" Yeah! You've got to try my dad's cooking. They're better than mine! "
He paused and thought for awhile.
" Hmm...actually, not really. I'm a better cook than him. "

I laughed at his words, and the both of us walked down towards the dining table.

Indeed, Uncle Kim's cooking was 10/10. I talked to Seokjin's family for the entire time, and they were all really friendly people. His mom kept asking about my mom, and his father and elder brother kept talking to me about school and how shitty my school's principal is. Suddenly, a question popped in my head.

Does Seokjin's family knows about Seokjin's past behaviour at school?

I mean I know his mom knows that he goes around bullying people.. But to what extent do they know about this?
At that moment, Seokjin's brother opened his mouth to talk.

" Bro... You've really changed a lot since the beginning of the year. I mean few months ago, when you were still dating that spoilt bitch, you  had dyed hair to school, coloured socks, unacceptable hair length, but I noticed you became so much more... Obedient? Like less of the rule breaker that you used to be. "

Seokjin kept quiet, and looked up to his parents. He cleared his throat, placing down his chopsticks on the edges of his bowl.

" Erm... actually I have something else to tell you all.... I was once a bully... To Y/n." he said, and gulped. " I know you guys would probably beat the shit out of me after I finished talking, but... I was really mean to y/n... I destroyed her stationaries, body shamed her, threw paper balls at her– oh and once she punched me in the face which I'm really glad she did that... "

I chuckled, recalling the day when I punched him in the eye.

" ....and I tore her textbook, pulled her hair.. Stuff like that... I'm sorry mom and dad. I really was a big bully at school. "

When Seokjin was done talking, I could tell by his body language that he was feeling really nervous and extremely ashamed of himself. Nibbling of his nails, fidgeting with his chopsticks.. Playing with his food...

His parents were speechless.

" Why are you telling us about this now? " his father said , sounding a little mad.

" I'm sorry... I know I was wrong. " he said, looking down at his bowl of rice.

" That was a really bastard thing to do. Especially to a girl! " his father said, raising his voice.

" Uncle it's okay.. I've forgiven him. He knows his mistake. " I said and his father stopped, and smiled at me.

" You're really kind, y/n. But if I knew this earlier I would have beat Seokjin up. " he said and glared at Seokjin.

" Sorry, dad, and mom. " he apologized, looking down.

" I'm glad you've learned from your mistakes... Bullying is unacceptable. Y/n, do you really forgive our son? " Auntie Kim asked, and I nodded.

" Yes. He's a changed person now. "

" Good that you're telling us about it. I don't want you to hide from us about such a thing like this. You are lucky that Y/n has forgiven you. " Uncle Kim said and Seokjin nodded.

" I know, dad. I love her. "

"Don't ever hurt her feelings again, okay? " He asked and Seokjin nodded again.

" I will, dad. I promise. "

That night, I lay down beside him, and he placed RJ in the middle again

" You really can't sleep without RJ. Can you? " I asked, chuckling.

" Of course I can't. I need him with me. " Seokjin said and hugged the alpaca.

" I love alpacas. " he whispered.

" and I love you. " I said and he looked at me with those twinkling eyes of his.
I placed a kiss on his cheek, so quickly like the speed of light. He touched the area where I just kissed him softly, and looked at me. I smiled, and he pulled me closer, kissing me all over my face.

"AAAAHH" I squealed and slapped his arm.

" Love you too, Y/n." he said, stroking my hair.

I blushed at his words, and I was certain that despite us being in the cold dark room, Seokjin can still see my hot blushing face.

We both closed our eyes, and wait for sleep to take over.

I still could not believe that Auntie Kim is friends with my mom.

What a coincidence...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 14.4K 37
This little boy saved me from being hit by a car, when I was 5 years old. 13 years passed and I still don't know who and where he is.
25.4K 807 6
"Did y/n made the right decision or will her decision lead to something very awful? Little did she know that he was a .....
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.8K 263 23
It's a collection of BTS random ff made by your author-nim here, it's an AU/FICTION so don't get their personalities here seriously. Enjoy Reading!